MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

[Roleplay]Shopping Mall
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Z-Epidemic[RP] »» [Roleplay]Shopping Mall

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
01-07-12, 10:15 AM

This is a huge building, filled with all sorts of stuff; Clothes, food, all that you can think of that is in a mall. The earlier people come here, the more that group gets.

Stuff:

01-14-12, 9:46 AM

Dray

"This is going to take long.", he said and sighed. There were many zombies there, it's because the many people that were probably there.
"What should we do?", he asked and brushed his hair backwards. Dray haven't had his mask on for a long time now and decided to put it on. The people that he met before then, all know his face. Putting his mask on, nobody sees his face expression.
"Let's go.", he said and stepped out of the Humvee.
The knives he had with him, should be enough for now, at the mall, he would get more.

01-14-12, 10:26 AM

Kurai

After grabbing the hand of the girl, and brought her out to the light, he let off a smile, then turned his face towards the mall, he noticed the mall, and let out a sinister, maniacal smile. He undid his School Tie slightly, and sighed.

"Let the games begin.." he said to himself, taking his now unsheathed Katana in one hand, and a Pistol in the other.

01-14-12, 2:28 PM

Noir Skyr

Somehow, Noir was relieved that 'repaying them' was simply a joke as she had no money with her at the moment. But at the same time, she was worried and scared because she didn't know what to do with all the undead clinging onto the vehicle. The two did say that she will be with them from now on but it only made her a little more uneasy with the situation.

They suddenly came to a stop in front of a huge building. Both men got off from the vehicle and bringing with them different things to their use. The one who sat beside her offered his hand to let her down. Noir almost lost her balance as she hopped off the humvee, even when the boy beside her had held her hand for support. She decided that she'd follow them for now, even when she was trembling with fear.

Noir realized that she hadn't really gotten her names, so she asked, still stuttering when she spoke because it was normal for her.
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.

01-14-12, 2:43 PM

Dray

"Maybe i should apologize for my joke, it seems she took it wrong.", he thought to himself and walked towards Noir.
"Hey, i'm sorry about before, Blanc.", he said, lending out a hand. He still thought that Noir's name was Blanc, because that's what she told them before. Dray looked at Noir and let out a gentle smile, "I hope you didn't take my joke badly.", he added. Dray looked around them, found out the noise the Humvee made before it was stopped, lured the zombies to them.
"Anyways, we should get going.", he said and grabbed Noir's arm, "Kurai, Blanc, let's go.", he said and pulled them both with him inside the Mall, just to find out, that there were more of the zombies waiting.
Modified by llPhantom, 01-14-12, 3:01 PM

01-14-12, 3:01 PM

Noir Skyr

Noir was feeling a bit faint, slightly because of the strong, sweet smell of blood, and her head was starting to hurt a little again like what happened earlier in the park. The other boy approached her and apologized to her in which she only responded with a nod even without completely comprehending what he told her as the headache started to worsen although she didn't show that she was hurting.

Repeating the words in her head, Noir realized that she was being called by a different name: Blanc.

"B-b-blanc? B-b-but I-I'm Noir", she said.
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.

01-14-12, 3:05 PM

Dray

"Noir?", he asked her, the question was also aimed at himself and he looked puzzled about it, "But i'm sure you told us, you're called Blanc.", he added. Dray noticed Noir is stuttering the whole time, probably because she doesn't feel comfortable around strangers.
"Relax, we're not going to hurt you.", he said, trying to make her stop stuttering. It made him feel like they were still strangers, even after they saved her.
"I'm sorry then.", he said and smiled, "Let's go, we need to find a safe place.".

01-14-12, 4:08 PM

Kurai

Kurai stayed silent as Dray spoke.

"Noir eh?" he said, realizing that his theory of her false name "Blanc" was indeed true.

He then added a clip to his M14, and stuck his Katana to the ground, before picking it up, and pulling back on the shaft of his Pistol.

"We could fight, or we could go silently, and not have them notice us." he said, after Dray finished his final words until silence.

01-14-12, 5:53 PM

Noir Skyr

Noir didn't remember introducing herself earlier with another name. In fact, she hardly remember doing anything at all. But at the moment, she couldn't think clearly as the pain in her head only grew more intense. She could almost hear someone inside of her head screaming let me out although she merely brushed it off as her imagination.

Despite the masked boy telling her to relax, Noir couldn't she was still uncomfortable with strangers. She couldn't trust anyone easily, but it was better than being alone as she wouldn't know what to do. Kurai, she learned was the name of the boy who had sat beside her in the humvee, gave them a choice on how to go inside the huge building.

"W-whichever i-is fine", she answered, trying not to stutter but failed.

01-15-12, 6:11 AM

Dray

That's right.., i have a mask on, they couldn't see me smile.., he thought to himself with a '-.-' face, and an imaginary facepalm to himself.
"We should go silence for now.", he said quietly, "When talking, also don't make too much noise.", he added. Looking around himself, he saw the mall had three levels, most of the zombies were at the first level, a little less on the second, and none at the third. We should go barricade the possible paths to the third level and stay there as long as possible., he thought to himself. Afterwards, he told it to Noir and Kurai.
"Agreed?", he asked them if they agreed with his plan. While still running, they had no time to stop, since they weren't really quiet before entering the mall.
"Noir, i told you to relax, do you not like it to be with us?", he asked, under his mask, a smile appeared, but its not that anyone could see it.

01-15-12, 7:24 AM

Kurai

Kurai nodded, then looked at the steps at the side of the building. He pointed towards it.

"Dray, check out the stairs, it leads to the roof, and we could take the stairs to the third floor. The fastest and teh safest I assume." he said.

He then turned to Noir.

"If you feel that you can't go on, I can carry you on my back. Only on two conditions, don't turn off the safety of my guns, and don't fire the guns, unless I say you can." he said playfully, kneeling over.

01-15-12, 7:33 AM

Noir Skyr

So Noir's companions decided to go in silence, and already had a battle plan of some sort to defend themselves against their enemies. She only nodded in agreement. She was unable to relax since her head ache was worsening by the minute, her complexion was getting a little paler. But, she made sure that it wasn't too obvious. When she was again told to relax, she only managed a weak smile. Kurai also offered to carry her in which she declined.

"I-I'm f-fine", she said trying her hardest to speak clearly.

01-15-12, 7:52 AM

Kurai

Kurai went down on one knee to see what was wrong with Nor.

"What is wrong. Do you not feel safe with us?" he asked, trying to figure out. Having team-mates who don't trust you, or feel comfortable with you is useless in a time like this.

He then pulled out a pistol from the Humvee, and tried to hand it to her, and a couple of clips. He then began to show her the parts, and how to use it.

"And when you run out, you just take it out like this.. Then place the new on it. Snap it in tight, and pull back.." he finally said, before standing up.

01-15-12, 7:59 AM

"you ought a teach her gun saftey first"
Hirro said as he rouned the corner and ended up the mall.

01-15-12, 8:15 AM

Noir Skyr

"N-nothing's w-wrong", she answered. As for the other question, she left it unanswered.

Noir listened closely as she was taught of how to use a gun and only nodded a few times. From behind them, someone spoke so she turned her head around seeing the person they were with earlier. If she remembered correctly, it was mentioned that this guy was a cop.

01-15-12, 8:24 AM

Kurai

Kurai decided to not to turn around, since he remembered the voice.

"Welcome back, Cop." he muttered. "Gun safety is common sense. Don't point it at anyone unless you intend to kill, loaded or not. Keep the safety on until combat. And don't drop the gun." he muttered.

He then smiled at Noir.

"Are you afraid?" he asked her, showing a bright smile.

01-15-12, 8:25 AM

((i guess we will label this gun as another berreta m9 if thats ok, they are heavy pistols which brings down the recoil, they are high capacity 15 round mags, and it was designed as an ambidextrous platform))

"so nwhats the plan" Hirro said as he kneeled next to the girl

01-15-12, 10:46 AM

Noir Skyr

Noir continued to listen and took mental notes of what Kurai had mentioned about guns. After which, he asked another question. Her answer was the same since the beginning of this event. She nodded which meant that she was scared.

01-15-12, 11:01 AM

Dray

Dray turned around, when hearing the voice of the cop. He definitely didn't know they were going to go silence, since he made noise. Dray sighed and looked at the stairs.
"Well then, I'll be heading towards the stairs.", he said and went to the stairs, checking safety there. Tsch, they're also here. , he thought, So much for the fastest and safest way., he said and sighed, afterwards running silently towards the others.
"Dameda.., it's blocked.", he whispered to Kurai, "So much for our fastest and safest way."

01-15-12, 11:31 AM

Kurai

Kurai grabbed the hand of the girl, and raced behind Dray..

"How Ironic.." he muttered, when the stairs where blocked.

"Guess we have to go inside the old fashioned way. If you make any noise, please, don't be afraid to act guys." he said, looking both left and right.

"If not, let's fade to black."

Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices