MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

[School] Class 3-1
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Shiroku✰Highschool »» [School] Class 3-1

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (16) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
05-03-12, 3:23 PM

Irina Brown

Irina stood still;she didn't want to be a part of this kindergarten acting group.
However,when Eukina thrown the teacher's desk,she was forced to do a back flip directly from her seat,kicking her own desk away in the process.

"Eukina-san,throwing stuff around like that is very dangerous." she said,in a calm voice,dusting her clothes as she stood back up again.
" Sometimes, we all feel the need to set the world on fire...
...and just let it fucking burn. "

05-03-12, 3:24 PM

Nao Satoshi

Nao eyed her response to the prank in horror. Vandalism. He couldn't to help but laugh. He spider slightly morphing into a Cobra, and slithering up the leg of Nao, and into his sleeve. He looked at Eukina.

"Nay. It isn't." he said, before waiving his hands into the air. Sand started to float towards the broken utensils, and started to repair them.

"What a mess.." he muttered. He then looked to Irina. He smiled at her.

"Thank you."

05-04-12, 9:04 AM

Catleia Loanna

Catleia deliberately face palmed herself.

"I told you it wasn't a good idea but you just wouldn't listen." she sighed still sitting upright on her bed.

"It's a good thing nobody was hurt but I must admit that was kinda amusing seeing your reaction Kina-chan." she giggled.

Catleia got up and strolled to her own desk which had fallen amidst the chaos, she brought it back upright and checked that her things were okay.
Then she picked up her fallen chair and took a seat.

"I think I'm feeling better now Sensei, Arigato." she beamed at the teacher.

05-04-12, 4:06 PM

Liesel Heinemann

A mix of surprise and amusement appeared on her face, as she watched Eukina's reaction to Satoshi-sensei's prank. She couldn't help but laugh at the way their plan backfired, but at least she was awake now. "No need to throw desks over a spider, Eukina-san, though I must admit it was quite hilarious to watch." And she was able to learn more about her teacher's abilities.

Liesel glanced over at her own desk and let out a relieved sigh upon seeing that her desk was not damaged in the process. Seeing that the classroom was in still in a mess, she decided to help out and move the desks back to its original place. Afterwards, she went back to her seat.

"It's good to have you back, Catleia," Liesel said when the girl got off the smoke bed and resumed her place at her desk.

05-05-12, 6:21 AM

Nao Satoshi

Nao looked over to Catleia, he smiled at her. Waving his hand to the left slightly, the bed dispersed, and the particles of smoke traveled back towards him.

"Ahh. Good! That's nice to hear." he said, before turning his attention to Liesel.

" 'Eheh." he laughed nervously. "I take partial blame for her reaction." he said, scratching his cheek.

05-05-12, 10:42 AM

Catleia Loanna

"T-Thank you, it's good to be back." she nodded to Liesel.

Then she turned to the teacher.

"It was all thanks to your help Sensei." she bowed her head curtly at him.

She noticed that the bed she had lied in had disapperated into tiny particles that wizzed past her head and blew her light-blue hair about.

"Sugoi..." she whispered.

Then she looked at Eukina.

"Are you alright Kina-chan?" she asked

05-05-12, 10:52 AM

Irina Brown

"Thank you." the teacher addressed her.Irina's cheeks took a light shade of pink.

"Thank me?" she said."There is no reason to do so." she said,offering a dim smile,as she put her desk and chair back in place,retaking her seated position.

05-05-12, 11:16 AM

Eukina Watashi

Eukina looked down and blushed deeply, "I am very sorry everybody, that is not the way a representative is supposed to act... But I really do not like spiders... Especially ones that look just like that one..."

Eukina set to putting the chairs in the right positions while the teacher's sand restored them.
Creator of all Cupcakes!!! At your service!

05-05-12, 11:49 AM

Nao Satoshi

Nao yawned slightly, rubbing his eye.

He back-traced towards his desk, and climbed onto it, sitting.

"Forgive me, Eukina-Chan." he finally said.

05-05-12, 12:33 PM

Catleia Loanna "Don't worry Kina-chan you didn't hurt anybody." she beamed at her reassuringly. "Besides, anybody would have have done the same had they been in your position...except for the damage of desk and stuff ehehe." she laughed awkwardly and rubbed her head. "So Satoshi-sensei what are we gunna learn now?" she asked the teacher brightly.

05-09-12, 5:09 PM

Nao Satoshi

Nao smiled brightly towards Catleia. "We won't be learning anything until tomorrow, dear." he said, moving a hand back to brush through his locks.

"Since I now know what to go over during our first day of serious teachings, I will be happy to accept other suggestions now, or on the way." he said, smiling.

05-10-12, 4:51 AM

Eukina Watashi

Eukina had finished straightening up the desks and thought about the teacher's question. She then said, "Maybe we can learn about the history of the school? I don't really know the history of it."
Creator of all Cupcakes!!! At your service!

05-10-12, 11:00 AM

Catleia Loanna

"That's a good idea Kina-chan!" Catleia nodded in agreement

"Ne Sensei, why do the students and teachers here all have powers? Does anybody else know about our school? and our abilities?" she asked him with beady eyes.

This story was something that was bugging Catleia ever since she arrived.

05-10-12, 2:00 PM

Nao Satoshi

"Well.. I hate to admit it, but the history of the school is oblivious to me. I am not sure how it got started at all.." he said.

"I don't think ALL of the students and teachers have powers. Some may simply have trained all there lives to gained physical and mental attributes of a normal human. That would be called the benefit of hard work." he said.

"I hope to find out myself.."

05-10-12, 2:06 PM

Irina Brown

Irina was lost deep in thought,but even absent-mind she still heard and understand the on-going conversation.

"Satoshi-sensei is right." Irina confirmed in a soft tone. "But even superhuman strength or agility can be considered powers,you know." she added.

"Ne...what if we share our life stories a little?It would be interesting and fun to get to know eachother better." she finished her train of thought with this sudden request,spoken low,as she scratched her right cheek.

05-10-12, 2:23 PM

Catleia Loanna

Catleia nodded as she absorbed what the teacher had said.

"I see, well where do you think we get our powers from then?" she asked teacher.

She looked at Irina.

"Good suggestion, do you want to start?" she asked cheerfully

05-10-12, 2:52 PM

Irina Brown

"Good suggestion, do you want to start?" Catleia asked.

"Very well." Irina agreed,shrugging her shoulders."My father,Doctor Brown,is actually my adoptive father.It seems I'm not born from ordinary humans,but of a race that was destroyed.The race is not so well known;their name is no more recorded in any annal.Their ability was to copy the powers of others." she explained.
"However,I am only half related to them.Thus,I can't precisely pick the target ability,and I can not place it in my body.Doctor Brown studied my anatomy,my very self,till he figured out that the human blood in my veins caused a mutation;I don't copy only a random ability,but the very appearance of my target." she ended.
"Now,about my life.Dr. Brown,or better said Father,was very attached to me,and truly loved me as if I were his own daughter.I received private high-class education and was raised in a relatively happy environment.But one day,masked men attacked our mansion,and burned everything to ashes.Except of me,that I successfully ran away,with the help of Father's faithful maid,Nina.And I somehow ended here,at his request.Seems like he knew he will die soon,and made sure I keep training and understanding my very self."

05-10-12, 3:22 PM

Nao Satoshi

Nao nodded slightly. "In a way." he said. He liked the Idea, but didn't like if that someone was to force another to participate. He respected the privacy. He decided when it was his go. He preferred to be last, since his was going to be pretty short. He wasn't going to tell a tall tale.

"Dr. Brown.. That name rings a bell." he said, smiling. "Very interesting."

05-10-12, 3:29 PM

Irina Brown

"Of course the name rings a bell." Irina chuckles lightly,searching trough an inner pocket of her jacket."Here.This is my late father." she said in a victorious tone,as she took out a picture presenting a brown haired man,with his locks curly.His green eyes were hiding between square glasses,and his stumble goatee was giving his white chin a darker shade.Wearing a white lab coat over a beige shirt,he had one hand in his pocket,and the other on Irina's head;as tall as she was,he was still taller,and seemingly amused at her slightly blushed,annoyed face.
"It's a photo from good days." Irina smiles,a tear shining in the corner of her eye.

05-10-12, 3:37 PM

Nao Satoshi

Nao nodded slightly, moving over a slight particle of sand in attempt to wide the tear at the corner of her eye. Then quickly pulling it back into his sleeve.

"Ahh. Yes!" he said, pointing to the girl beside him. "Is that you?" He asked, tilting his head. "An adorable child." he said.

Pages (16) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices