MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

[School] Class 2-1
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Shiroku✰Highschool »» [School] Class 2-1

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (25) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
01-08-12, 1:57 AM

"Arh, I see, no worries about that, but you can recognise my voice right? Oh silly me, I haven't introduce myself. I'm Avarice X, would it be ok for me to call you Shiraume?" He was making excessive hand gestures as he continues to chat with her.

01-08-12, 2:07 AM

“That’s fine. I’m okay with just Shiraume,” Shiraume says simply with a light nod.

“I’ll try to, but I must apologize beforehand, because it might take me a while to be able to recognize you from a crowd or in some other situation.”

With that, she puts her bag away, making sure here mobile phone won’t be making any noises during class beforehand.

01-08-12, 2:13 AM

"No problem," Avarice wouldn't mind her not recognising him in a crowd at all, it doesn't bother him at all, since in his line of work, getting recognised spells trouble.

He straightens his uniform and askes, "So what type of music do you like?"

01-08-12, 2:24 AM

Shiraume smile at the small gesture of approval.

When asked about the type of music that she liked, she thinks for a moment.

I guess something like this should be expected, she thinks to herself, being unprepared for the question.

“Uh, I guess pop and classical… maybe,” she says, thinking of the theme music and score of several television shows.

“How about yourself?” she asks in return. Avarice’s speech seems to project a sense of confidence. He seems like a good talker.

01-08-12, 3:21 AM

Daisuke walked into the class, today for once he seemed 'alone'. But when your plagued by Gods and Goddeses wanting to use your body, are you ever truly alone?
He showed up for class and looked around... and he saw Shiraume! Yes! Someone he recognized! But then again... he did kinda disappear back at the Christmas festival. But that wasn't his fault! Not that anyone would believe him, who'd belive someone if they said they were randomly kidnapped AGAIN by some ugly-arse SM erotic Goddess named Hel from Norse mythology? Yeah, something like that was pretty common for him...
But he put those scary thoughts and disturbing memories behind and sat down behind Shiraume...

01-08-12, 3:25 AM

"I love..." Avarice's voice got interrupted because he spoted someone sitting behind Shiraume, and that guy seems to know her, "Do you know him?" he asked her, curious about their relationship.

01-08-12, 3:32 AM

"Only when she can recognize my face" said Daisuke "Or when the harem isn't around to harass every female within a twelve mile radius" Daisuke flinched and held his temple as if something struck him.

01-08-12, 3:40 AM

Face. Harem.

The seat behind Shiraume made a noise as someone sat there. From the voice and the content, Shiraume could figure out who it was. The one who seemed to have random girls around him that were sorta there, but sorta not there, someone she has known for a while.

“Daisuke!” she says as she turns to greet him. “I haven’t seen you in a while. How have you been?”

01-08-12, 3:53 AM

"I've... I've been better" said Daisuke recieved another mental blow "So, how have you been since the Christmas festival?"

01-08-12, 5:17 AM

Kizuna Sakagami

Another student came in after Kizuna. She remembered him as one of the people she was with in the training room, although she never really knew his name. He was silent in the span of time that he entered the classroom and took a seat a few rows behind her. And still it remained quiet after that.

The next person who arrived didn't seem like a student, so Kizuna concluded that the long-haired, glasses wearing person was their teacher. The boy, the one that arrived before anyone else did, chatted with the teacher casually for a few minutes. Two more students entered the room, although not at the same time. The silence in the classroom was broken.
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.

01-08-12, 8:32 AM

"Shiraume!" Amaya said noticing that she was in her class. "Oh, there you are" Amaya said as she saw Shiraume's name in the roster. She looked around, still missing a couple of students
[color=violet]Even Death has a heart
For some reason, dying men always ask the question they know the answer to. Perhaps it's so they can die being right.

01-08-12, 3:05 PM

“Oh, I made some progress in my training,” Shiraume says in response to Daisuke.

“There isn’t too much to do around in the dorms, but I got to meet some new people. The first years this term seem like a pretty interesting group.”

Upon hearing the teacher call out to her, she turns to face her and raises her hand to indicate her presence.

01-08-12, 3:31 PM

"Really? Glad to hear that, sorry I haven't been to the Dorms recently. I've been a bit busy..." he shuddered at the thought of the ugly hag with the riding crop and he said "But I've been working better... team building excercises with the girls".

01-08-12, 6:33 PM

"Kizuna?" Amaya asked as she looked around. She wondered were the other students were, she doesn't really like it when students are late.
For some reason, dying men always ask the question they know the answer to. Perhaps it's so they can die being right.

01-09-12, 12:13 AM

Kizuna Sakagami

Kizuna was looking outside the window. It had become her habit to stare at the sky when she was idle. But she wasn't spacing out, she could still hear her classmates talking to one another. Then, she heard her name being called. After all, the person was calling her with her first name without any honorifics.

Turning her head, Kizuna saw the teacher looking around. The other students she saw seemed to be talking with each other. She raised her hand, assuming that it was the teacher who called because she had never gave her name to anyone yet.
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.

01-09-12, 6:59 AM

"There you are" Amaya said as she marked her present on the attendance sheet. "Daisuke?" Amaya asked looking around yet again

01-09-12, 1:29 PM

Daisuke airily waved his hand to acknowledge the Sensei, he had the red amulet wrapped around his wrist from earlier... along with a few burns from his previous goddess encounter.

01-09-12, 3:59 PM

"Okay" Amaya said as she marked him present. "Kurosei?" She asked still taking attendance. "Kurosei Xethres?"

01-11-12, 6:08 AM

Kurosei Xethres

Hearing a person call his name, Xethres looked up. To his dsmay, it was the teacher and he had barely noticed her entering the room. Being too much in thought was not a good idea...

Silently holding up his hand so that the teacher could see him, he singalized his presence to her.

01-11-12, 6:51 AM

"Okay, well I guess we are missing some students still. I'll wait a couple more minutes before starting class" she said putting her pencil down. She sat there quietly as she looked at the clock.

Pages (25) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices