Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2012 5:13 PM
Nov 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow very sexy when Aeru and Neviril kissed :3
qwerty1337Jan 8, 2012 6:31 AM
Nov 4, 2012 12:22 PM

Oct 2011
Woah I can't believe she said she's scared of Aearu!! What??
Apr 9, 2013 5:32 AM

Jan 2008
frietfriet said:
Woah I can't believe she said she's scared of Aearu!! What??

Yeah, that surprised me too... though it's probably more about the effect/influence Aaeru could have on Neviril, if Neviril would let her.

It's really funny how dense Aaeru is concerning her own feelings (or rather feelings in gerneral).
I'm glad the show is finally focusing more on Aaeru and Neviril, I'm really interested in them seperately and together.
"Truth is always a delusion." - Friedrich Dürrenmatt
May 24, 2016 7:37 AM

Feb 2014
lol if learning that you need a strong emotional connection with your pair to use a Simoun is new knowledge then whose idea in the first place would have two girls kiss each other before using one? :p

So we always knew that Aaeru had no filter, but in this episode she was plain insensitive. While the death of a loved one is something that you can eventually come to terms with and accept, it's not a topic that can be tread lightly or unsympathetically.

All the kissing in this episode (>-)3E(-<)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2020 10:09 PM

Aug 2018
I really enjoyed this episode, and I’ve got to wonder what’s going to happen on the SS Yuribait next.
Feb 17, 2021 2:35 AM

Feb 2012
Aaeru is pretty bad at reading the situation, that much is clear. But obviously Neviril is more afraid of her because she's afraid of her own feelings, afraid that if she likes anyone again, she'll inevitably face the pain of loss like before. It's still the same why she's reluctant to fly. And of course the flight itself can be taken as a metaphor for a relationship. Since the simoun requires two people with feelings to fly, it's quite literally a relation-ship.
Apr 4, 2023 10:49 PM
Des31

Oct 2020
Quite sure that i didn't like aaeru that much now, it's annoying to see how cocky she is and always doing whatever she wants and how insensitive she is, it's was the first pair in anime that i didn't fond of at all so annoying

More topics from this board

Poll: » Simoun Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kotori - Apr 6, 2008

75 by teaknight »»
Mar 1, 11:52 AM

Poll: » Simoun Episode 10 Discussion

gohdan - Sep 22, 2011

10 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 4, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Simoun Episode 8 Discussion

gohdan - Sep 8, 2011

13 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 4, 7:16 PM

Poll: » Simoun Episode 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Aug 7, 2012

8 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 4, 6:31 PM

Poll: » Simoun Episode 2 Discussion

Ksanclaire122 - Aug 8, 2013

5 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 4, 6:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.