MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

[Town] Shopping District
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Shiroku✰Highschool »» [Town] Shopping District

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (27) « First ... « 25 26 [27]
05-09-12, 7:39 PM

"I'd like to walk off the food" she said getting up with him. "Besides, I want to spend some more time with you. A walk would be nice." she said looking up to him and she moved her hand down to interlock with his.
[color=violet]Even Death has a heart
For some reason, dying men always ask the question they know the answer to. Perhaps it's so they can die being right.

05-09-12, 8:24 PM

Nao Satoshi

Nao's face slightly flustered. Why? Perhaps since he hadn't been introduced to such feelings while growing up. He could truly say that Amaya is his first love. He smiled to her, gripping her hand tightly. He leaned down, giving her cheek a little nuzzle. He then attempted to walk with her towards the Cherry Blossom Park.

"Yes. Spending much more time with each-other is much wanted." he said.

05-09-12, 8:28 PM

Amaya smiled as he nuzzled her cheek. She blushed a little bit, but it wasn't out of embarrassment, but more of happiness. Amaya was never really socially active for most of her life, so this is the first taste of the dating world she's ever had. She walked with him towards the Cherry Blossom Park.
[color=violet]Even Death has a heart
For some reason, dying men always ask the question they know the answer to. Perhaps it's so they can die being right.

07-13-12, 1:37 PM

Nao Satoshi

Nao appeared on the outside of the Shopping District. He eventually made his way into the district, with only one thing in mind: Something to make his love for Amaya absolute. The talk of engagement, marriage, and children had come up frequently, so he assumed that the time was near so he would have to man out. Prior to his thoughts, he found himself standing outside of a jewelry store, glaring at all the different alignment of rings.

Eventually, he walked inside, his accessories of exotic tastes jangled lightly. He was greeted by a lady about his age. Nao just smiled, and started to stammer: "E-Engagement Rings?" he asked. The lady gave a light sly smile.

"Oh, for the lucky lady, of-course. Please, follow me." she said, walking towards a window of rings of different calibers. Nao took a bit to glare in amazement, and eventually pointed at a ring that he viewed that she would like. A lovely ring, that isn't too obnoxious.

"Her ring size?" the lady asked. Nao instantly raised a brow.

"U-Umm.." he said, looking at the example ring sizes. He pointed at one that seemed like it would fit, and hopefully it would. The image of her fingers was on his mind at that point. Her ring size was oblivious to him.

"Okay! Please follow me to the register!" she exclaimed, leading him towards the register. She placed the ring in a white box, and tied it with red ribbons. Nao gave her the high pay for the ring, and placed it into his pocket.

"Thank you, and good-luck!" the helping lady exclaimed as he walked out, and teleported back towards the dorms, and infront of her room.

11-02-13, 11:19 PM

This thread has been reset and no characters are in this area.

It is now open for everyone to explore.

Pages (27) « First ... « 25 26 [27]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices