Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 18, 2012 12:18 PM

Dec 2011
already checked their website, they cleared 2013 date from it.

T_T
Nov 20, 2012 12:52 PM

Mar 2008
No longer 2013 *sigh* sooo any guesses, 2015 maybe?
My Channel Anime Reviews, Unboxings and More
Drak Shadow For LetsPlays and Movie Vlogs
Dec 18, 2012 7:49 AM

Jul 2012
Detective said:
Hopefully they aren't rushing.

Ha.

No but seriously.

It would be a crime to rush the ending of all things.

I'm very interested in seeing the final movie in the glorious animation of today.
Critic.
Jan 12, 2013 6:43 PM

May 2010
Well that gives more time to make it crispy and possible on par with the second movie.

Then the third movie still needs to be dubbed, lets not rush this.
Jan 19, 2013 4:39 PM

Dec 2008
ShadowAlex said:
No longer 2013 *sigh* sooo any guesses, 2015 maybe?

I bet Q4 2015-16.
That way it'll be hard for even Anno to disappoint.
「Godspeed You! Black Emperor」
Feb 6, 2013 8:40 PM

Feb 2010
just as long as they don't give us the mind-screw that EoE or the congrats end ill be fine
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Feb 7, 2013 9:07 AM

Jun 2009
hazerddex said:
just as long as they don't give us the mind-screw that EoE or the congrats end ill be fine

That's like you are asking Evangelion to not be Evangelion. I hope you'll be disappointed.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Feb 7, 2013 6:12 PM

Jan 2013
Really, compared to the last 2 eps of the tv series and the EoE movie, 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo was def. more of a mind screw to the fans, imo. Anno sure as hell better explain a few things in the last movie or at least give better hinting at what exactly took place between 2.0 and 3.0.

Apr 23, 2013 6:21 AM

Jul 2012
PV for movie 4.0

Apr 23, 2013 11:14 AM

Feb 2010
i smell a rush job :|

insan3soldiern said:
hazerddex said:

That's like you are asking Evangelion to not be Evangelion. I hope you'll be disappointed.

i did not know evangelion was the definition for shit and poorly explained ending.

"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

May 4, 2013 12:59 AM

Jul 2012
Which means blu-ray probably in 2014, only one year more!

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
May 5, 2013 12:00 AM

Aug 2011
I still have to watch 3.0. Waited so long for it I actually gave up after a year and a half and forgot it existed. I hope it doesn't happen again? Still pretty excited about this one anyway.
May 5, 2013 8:08 PM

Jul 2012
Watch it again, let me think the days with my "old" friend.
I had never heard any news for my hometown for many years, everything there like dell wood grass is the same except me. My grand mother also say that: The two apple do not drop and hit at one head.
May 5, 2013 8:10 PM

Mar 2012
1>2>3

Hopefully the trend stops here.
Jul 22, 2013 10:00 PM
Jul 2013
hazerddex said:
i smell a rush job :|

insan3soldiern said:
hazerddex said:

i did not know evangelion was the definition for shit and poorly explained ending.

Go watch the original from the perspective of someone who has never seen NGE before, it set the bar for under-explanation. and it does so brilliantly.

in addition you have to lok at the entire rebuild as a whole, then you see the method in the madness
Aug 19, 2013 11:02 AM

Apr 2013
Well thats great since the 3rd movie wasn't very clear ^^'
Aug 19, 2013 11:35 AM
Mar 2013
I doubt whether it'll be that fast. Or is this a two plus two? I haven't even watched 3.0 yet. ;_;

But great news anyway!
[b]Join #myanimelist on RizonIRC![b]
(^∇^)

Aug 19, 2013 11:41 AM

Sep 2012
Dunois said:
I doubt whether it'll be that fast. Or is this a two plus two? I haven't even watched 3.0 yet. ;_;
But great news anyway!
The official site no longer carries the date of 2013, so I think it has been postponed (just like what happened to 3.0).
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 24, 2013 5:39 PM

Aug 2010
Dammit, I wanted to watch all of them in one go too. Guess ill have to wait >.>
Nov 2, 2013 7:02 PM

Apr 2012
mrghost_00 said:
Good news are always welcomed ^^

So long as Anno doesn't screw up this one.

I don't remember Anno screwing anything up in the first place...
Nov 2, 2013 9:17 PM

Oct 2013
The information that I have gathered. The 4th & final movie is due in 2015 & a trailer will be shown at the end of 2013.
Nov 2, 2013 10:19 PM
Oct 2010
Nikato_J said:
The information that I have gathered. The 4th & final movie is due in 2015 & a trailer will be shown at the end of 2013.

Oh lord no...
Nov 3, 2013 2:37 AM

Jun 2013
Nikato_J said:

Source?
Nov 3, 2013 1:22 PM

Aug 2013
Nikato_J said:

headbangingagainstdesk.jpg

so much teasing going on here I can't take it
Nov 3, 2013 6:21 PM

Oct 2013
On the Evangelion 4.0 facebook page it discusses that Evangelion 3.33 is going to be shown on toonami at the end of 2013. So Evangelion 3.33 is going to be dubbed 2013. The page also shows "EVANGELION 4.0 COMES OUT WINTER 2015" on the page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evangelion-40-You-Can-Not-Repeat/166363356747929

Check out there if you want the information.
Nov 3, 2013 6:25 PM

Jan 2009
Nikato_J said:
On the Evangelion 4.0 facebook page it discusses that Evangelion 3.33 is going to be shown on toonami at the end of 2013. So Evangelion 3.33 is going to be dubbed 2013. The page also shows "EVANGELION 4.0 COMES OUT WINTER 2015" on the page.

thats just a fan page though so its really not yet confirmed but ye we will not see evengelion 4.0 this 2013 since its already november

EDIT:

looks like 2015 as the release date is legit here is a quick google i found - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-06-26/otonafami-lists-4th-and-final-evangelion-film-in-2015
degNov 3, 2013 6:30 PM
Nov 3, 2013 6:37 PM

Oct 2013
j0x said:
Nikato_J said:

thats just a fan page though so its really not yet confirmed but ye we will not see evengelion 4.0 this 2013 since its already november

EDIT:

looks like 2015 as the release date is legit here is a quick google i found - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-06-26/otonafami-lists-4th-and-final-evangelion-film-in-2015

I see. Thank you for making things clear. I figured that fan page wouldn't post any rumor so that is what I went with haha
Nov 3, 2013 6:42 PM

Sep 2011
holy shit, will gainaix even survive long enough to finish the film, they are verging on bankruptcy already

Well by the time i watch that movie ill have gotten my degree, moved out of my house and be working a legit job, it just feels far, i mean think about it, we wont see this film till a dvd releases sometime in 2016

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 3, 2013 6:53 PM

May 2011
I'll be 3/4s through college by the time that happens ._.
Nov 3, 2013 6:54 PM

Oct 2013
JizzyHitler said:
holy shit, will gainaix even survive long enough to finish the film, they are verging on bankruptcy already

Well by the time i watch that movie ill have gotten my degree, moved out of my house and be working a legit job, it just feels far, i mean think about it, we wont see this film till a dvd releases sometime in 2016

That's what I'm saying. I'm going to have a wife and kids by the time it comes out. If they almost reached bankruptcy then we probably won't see it; Or maybe they will make a crappy 4.0 and try to make money off it.
Nov 3, 2013 6:55 PM

Sep 2012
j0x said:

It would be more convincing if ANN gives some pic/scan as evidence from the August issue of Enterbrain's OtonaFami magazine. Perhaps it is one magazine that it could not get leak from their contacts in Japan. Not saying the news is not legit, but I am always frustrated by how ready for ANN to not quote any evidence in its news reports and assumes readers will trust them to provide authentic news (which they failed quite a few times already).

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 3, 2013 6:58 PM

Sep 2011
Nikato_J said:
JizzyHitler said:

That's what I'm saying. I'm going to have a wife and kids by the time it comes out. If they almost reached bankruptcy then we probably won't see it; Or maybe they will make a crappy 4.0 and try to make money off it.
shit ill (hopefully) be married by then as well, then me and my wife can sit down turn on eva 4.0 and she can ask me what the fuck we are watching

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 3, 2013 7:00 PM

Sep 2012
Nikato_J said:
JizzyHitler said:
Come on guys, where do you get the idea that these Evangelion movies are made by GAINAX???

Nov 3, 2013 7:02 PM

Jan 2009
symbv said:
j0x said:

It would be more convincing if ANN gives some pic/scan as evidence from the August issue of Enterbrain's OtonaFami magazine. Perhaps it is one magazine that it could not get leak from their contacts in Japan. Not saying the news is not legit, but I am always frustrated by how ready for ANN to not quote any evidence in its news reports and assumes readers will trust them to provide authentic news (which they failed quite a few times already).

ye in some news info though they provide pics of the news scans
Nov 3, 2013 7:03 PM

Oct 2013
JizzyHitler said:
Nikato_J said:
JizzyHitler said:

shit ill (hopefully) be married by then as well, then me and my wife can sit down turn on eva 4.0 and she can ask me what the fuck we are watching

We would be good friends. I like the attitude on how shit works xD
symbv said:
Come on guys, where do you get the idea that these Evangelion movies are made by GAINAX???

Good point.
rodacNov 3, 2013 7:27 PM
Nov 3, 2013 7:04 PM

Sep 2012
j0x said:

ye in some news info though they provide pics of the news scans
And the inconsistency of having scans as a source shows how casual they think about the news reporting. There is simply no policy regarding having a credible source with proof for their reporting.

Nov 3, 2013 7:05 PM

Sep 2011
Nikato_J said:
JizzyHitler said:
Nikato_J said:
JizzyHitler said:

We would be good friends. I like the attitude on how shit works xD
lets get married

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Nov 3, 2013 7:13 PM
Feb 2012
They're actually going to release this... in 2015? ... OH FUCK YEAH. 2015 IS NOW OFFICIAL EVANGELION YEAR! (Also, 20th Anniversary of Evangelion. The joy of perfect timing!) The fate of destruction shall now be the joy of Rebirth!
Nov 3, 2013 7:14 PM

Sep 2011
filmftw1 said:
They're actually going to release this... in 2015? ... OH FUCK YEAH. 2015 IS NOW OFFICIAL EVANGELION YEAR! (Also, 20th Anniversary of Evangelion. The joy of perfect timing!) The fate of destruction shall now be the joy of Rebirth!
you wont see it till it releases on dvd/bds in 2016

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Nov 3, 2013 7:20 PM
Feb 2012
JizzyHitler said:
filmftw1 said:
you wont see it till it releases on dvd/bds in 2016

DON'T RUIN THE MOMENT! ... But at least it won't ruin the celebrations of the 20th anniversary.
Nov 3, 2013 9:37 PM

Jan 2011
It's cool that we finally have the year confirmed.
[center]
Nov 11, 2013 11:47 AM

Jan 2011
-Khara announces a new short Eva promo movie due mid November
-2 days ago, a Japanese cinema company accidentally listed Eva 4.0's theatrical release date, December 31st (2015)(Not confirmed)
-This picture gets "leaked" online, supposedly depicting the pilot of the Mark 7.
http://i.imgur.com/y1EJETu.jpg
Close up of pilot
Freckles and hair like Kensuke and Red eyes like Rei/Kaworu.

Source
VioLinkNov 11, 2013 12:12 PM
[center]
Nov 23, 2013 10:06 PM

Sep 2012
A "promotional video" of the new movie came out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Way0CjFMfk4

Nov 23, 2013 10:19 PM

Jan 2009
symbv said:

what a weird trailer that was
Nov 23, 2013 10:58 PM
Oct 2010
symbv said:

da faq
Nov 23, 2013 11:24 PM

Jan 2011
Anyone know what Rei is saying at the end?
[center]
Nov 24, 2013 9:57 AM

Mar 2013
It's coming out in 2014
Nov 24, 2013 11:36 AM

Sep 2011
abstractionz said:
It's coming out in 2014

DO IT. Have it coincide with the date of the supposed start of the Evangelion series, lol!
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Nov 27, 2013 1:47 AM
Apr 2012
symbv said:

The great trolling has begun.
Nov 30, 2013 10:03 AM

Sep 2010
VioLink said:
-This picture gets "leaked" online, supposedly depicting the pilot of the Mark 7.
http://i.imgur.com/y1EJETu.jpg
Close up of pilot
Freckles and hair like Kensuke and Red eyes like Rei/Kaworu.
...and "Russian" ranguage. And yes, it's Eva #7 pilot.

There is such thing as shit taste. Only idiots think that every "work of art" should have the same value.

Persona anime are good. Deal with it.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
2 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
4 hours ago

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
4 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

11 by MantaRaydiated »»
Yesterday, 10:50 AM

» 'Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku' Unveils Production Staff, Additional Cast, Teaser Promo for Fall 2024

DatRandomDude - Apr 21

4 by Azuchi »»
Yesterday, 4:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.