MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

NIS America Licenses Natsume Yuujinchou
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» NIS America Licenses Natsume Yuujinchou

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (3) -3 -2 [-1] 0 1 » ... Last »
01-04-12, 3:38 PM

What took so long?
It has amazed me for years why a good quality, popular anime failed to get aknowledged by the West.
Can't wait until this lot is avaliable. :)

Anyway, I hope this firm doesn't have any form of influence on this series.

03-13-12, 2:11 PM

Ekvi said:
Great job NIS, finally something I actually want to buy :]

Same feeling I have. Too many average licenses these days and not enough treasures like this. Can't wait! Thanks, NISA!

03-27-12, 11:29 PM

Natsume Yuujinchou is one of my favorite anime by far =) I am so glad that NIS picked it up, but it would have been nice to have a dub with it...but i'm not gonna complain about this one! If it comes in that awesome premium packaging, I am so getting it!! ^_^

03-31-12, 12:43 PM

I want to buy this so much!! I hate dubs so... thank god there's going to be none.

Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you.

06-15-12, 12:36 PM

Aw. Thanks so much NIS for picking this show up! I've been wanting a dvd/blu-ray release of it SO bad and I was begging Funi to pick it up but well, Funi's choices are just so bleh. And I love the box designs that NIS do. They're very nice. PLUS, Natsume Yuujinchou is one of my favorite animes.

I'm going to collect them all so I'm excited :D I've never bought from NIS before but I was wondering if they'd be releasing only the DVD? I want Blu-ray release.

06-30-12, 7:11 PM

Looks like it's a DVD only release.

Also looks like the Premium Edition will be the first two seasons in one box, with goodies.

For like 70 Dollars.

07-02-12, 1:07 AM

Just bought this, heck yeah! I have to say it being $52 is not too bad for what they're offering. It's too bad it's not a Blu-ray release, though.

07-03-12, 7:36 AM

I'm waiting to see if NIS offers a pre-order bonus on their site before deciding if I want to order from them or RightStuf.

The price difference is a bit but, I'm a sucker for bonuses.

08-22-12, 8:12 PM

I'm really glad NIS picked it up. No dub is a perk for me. (No chance of the the series being butchered, wewt!) It'll be nice to finally be able to get my hands on the anime! <3 As well as support the industry a little.

Is there an estimated release date for seasons 3 and 4 yet?
Modified by isikaru, 08-22-12, 8:15 PM

08-30-12, 1:56 PM

No, but it won't be until early 2013. NISA said they are done with their 2012 solicitations at Otakon.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) -3 -2 [-1] 0 1 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices