MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Special A Episode 19 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Special A »» Special A Episode 19 Discussion

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Special A Episode 19 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

115 80.99%
4 out of 5: Liked it

21 14.79%
3 out of 5: It was OK

5 3.52%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 0.70%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 142

08-17-08, 2:27 PM

Lol...I loved this episode, i couldnt stop laughing and Awww-ing...
I was suprised to hear Megumi's voice, and she actually sang something that could be listened to without your ear drums bleeding... ^^ lol
~ The Statement Below is True. ~
~ The Statement Above is False. ~

08-17-08, 2:28 PM

the most cutest episode ever!!!!! I could just squeeze megumi right now so darn cute!
hmm... will future episodes be with the new writing pad or sketchbook?

08-17-08, 3:48 PM

Megumi talks!!! Lulwut!? Anyways, is it just me, or do Yahiro and Megumi make up like, the lamest couple in the whole series? Their date wasn't my favorite part of the series, it wasn't that great or funny. On the other hand, the part with Hikari being sick was so funny, and cute. :D

08-17-08, 4:23 PM

hates Megumi and her stupid sketchbook so DEF wasn't looking forward to this episode. Hikari of course came to my rescue. like i was literally laughing sooo hard and saying what the hell is her problem??? the whole episode. And the whole megumi thing didn't turn out that bad but i think it's really the whole not speaking sketchbook thing that annoys me so with her talking it wasn't half bad.

When Kei couldn't take it anymore and punched a hole in the punching bag from the sexual tension i died. This show has improved immensely from where it started.

08-17-08, 5:05 PM

This episode was great. :DD

08-17-08, 5:22 PM

I really don't remember a Yahiro and Megumi date i the manga..but sick Hikari has happen at least twice..and she always acts like that..it's hilarious..one of the best episodes to date.

08-17-08, 6:56 PM

wow that was amazing, I didn't expect it to be that good. These episodes are leap years better then the first part of the series. I was thinking about giving this show a 4 but now I definitely reconsider it.

Megumi's voice reminded me of the girl speaking at the end of this music video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIt0BPzBjr0 which is pretty epic.

The whole thing with Kei and Hikari was funny as hell. Every time we saw something touching between Megumi and Yahiro it was immediately followed by a Kei, Hikari sexual tension moment lol.

08-17-08, 8:10 PM

Oh man. This episode was just great. :D Megumi was uber adorable, and anything with Yahiro makes me happy. Ryuu and Jun's reactions were awesome. But the best parts were the scenes with Kei and Hikari, definitely. I just about died laughing each time they came on. XD

08-17-08, 8:19 PM

awww... this episode was really nice
when megumi sang, it gave me a nice feeling inside even tho the song wasn't all that great ^^;;

lawl... hikari was hilarious in this episode

4/5

08-17-08, 8:21 PM

this is turning into a very Shakespearian comedy. I have not read the manga but the one thing i have noticed that with the exception of Ryuu, everyone is getting hitched up. I really do love this series and I can't wait for the final five episodes. Maybe Ryuu will get a deeper storyline or he'll end up like another beloved character from a similar anime *cough* ouran host club *cough*.

08-17-08, 9:49 PM

so funny and entertaining plus megumi and yahiro are cute

The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven.

08-17-08, 10:33 PM

>>megumi's voice is actually cute... <3
>>Megumi x Yahiro = WINNER... im begging for more.
>>hikari catching a cold and acting weird. that was hilarious.

my current score for special A is actually 9. but when i watched this episode, i was thinking if special A really deserves a 10. im looking forward to the last 5 episodes..

**my favorite episode.. so far. ^^,

08-17-08, 11:05 PM

Seems the art got back to a good stanard, which is good considering that this is a good episode XD

Megumi X Yahiro... Who would've thought

But the angel X demon (or just fallen angel) theme is really good

love megumi's voice (And Ryuu's reaction when he found out XD)

08-17-08, 11:52 PM

hikari was great! she should be like that always XD

and megumi almost made me cry with her song T_T_T_T so good

08-18-08, 1:38 AM

It was a decent episode. Not as good as the last episode but still good. I'm so happy Megumi finally talked. Her writings just annoy me. I still don't like Megumi but I do like her pairing.

My favorite part was when Tadashi blurted out that he and Akira are dating. LMAO at Akira's reaction!

08-18-08, 1:47 AM

Probably my favorite episode so far.
Hikari was hilarious in this episode xD

08-18-08, 2:59 AM

That was a really cute episode. For Megumi and Yahiro softening up for her too. And that's probably answers why Megumi has a voice actor, been wondering ever since the earlier episodes.

我爱你

08-18-08, 3:57 AM

One of the better episodes this season. Megumi's voice threw me off a little, just cause I so used to hearing clicks when she communicates. Feverish Hikari was funny, and Yahiro is becoming more and more the man.

08-18-08, 4:27 AM

omg this ep was awesome! i really enjoyed it!
and we have a new couple here.
and Hikari hugging Kei...omg i loved it!

08-18-08, 11:02 AM

Very good episode. Quite funny as well Finally some focus on Megumi and Yahiro. Turns Megumi can be quite feisty. The look of Ryuu at the end was quite very funny. I wish they would do more episodes like this one.

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices