Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2011 5:38 PM

Sep 2009
lmao, our heroines have been turned into fodder :))

I wonder if Claire will get out and do something cause I really can't see them beating that one awakened...unless one of them pulls a plot out of her ass
Dec 30, 2011 7:00 PM

Mar 2010
On a side note, what rank was Tabitha before? Is she actually more powerful than most of the group now, as she didn't have to release at all and still damage the AB?
Dec 30, 2011 8:44 PM

Sep 2008
zhfac said:
On a side note, what rank was Tabitha before? Is she actually more powerful than most of the group now, as she didn't have to release at all and still damage the AB?

Tabitha was #31 during Claire's generation. After the 7 years of training Yuma, the former #40, easily defeated the current generation's #14 so Tabitha is no pushover. However, I don't think she's on the same level as Helen and Deneve.

Feathery wings would not be difficult to cut through but it did require a sneak attack to pull it off.
Dec 30, 2011 9:15 PM

Jun 2010
I do not mind Claire's absence much. Plus I find Miria more interesting, mainly cause of her leadership abilities.

Anyway, another chapter that felt too fast due of the battle.
Dec 30, 2011 9:47 PM

Jun 2009
Oh!? Tabatha? Not? Yet? Released? her Youki? for 7 yrs? I hope she'll be the one engaging Hysteria
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Dec 31, 2011 2:49 AM

Jul 2011
Monad said:
Huh? The title is "Claymore". Not Claire. If the author wants to make it be about others he is free to do so. Although am certain she will show up when it's the right time. People always go crazy when the main character is absent for a little. It's kind of annoying. It's like they fall in-love with whatever it's shown to them most and not by taste. Besides she hasn't been missing long is just because the chapters are monthly. Someone reading the manga in one go won't feel like that.

I guess their level is still far from facing an abyssal level. Kind of disappointing on how short it was. Come on guys, you ain't throwing a chapter every week like some others, you should at least be able to give 30 something pages every month.

It is a question of tastes... There is people who love Clare and they want to see their favorite character in action. This is understanding and not annoying. As you already said it, we saw her 16 months ago and it is too much long for the Clare's fans.
I want to see Clare and Pricillia too, so we have to be unhurried.

Inori_yuzuria said:
I find Miria more interesting, mainly cause of her leadership abilities.

For now the Deneve's leadership abilities are far better.
Jan 2, 2012 6:21 AM

Sep 2009
Last chapters seem to make the manga advance...
Cannot get very far with 20 pages per chapter :p
Jan 2, 2012 8:36 AM

Jan 2011
not sure why Deneve and team look so confident, even if Miria and the rest join them, they will not have any advantage over Hysteria...

somebody will appear to save the day, i can only think of Mieta, Galatea or Clare
Jan 2, 2012 9:32 AM

Jun 2009
klaymore said:
not sure why Deneve and team look so confident, even if Miria and the rest join them, they will not have any advantage over Hysteria...

somebody will appear to save the day, i can only think of Mieta, Galatea or Clare

I don't think it will be Galatea or Miata. They were explicitly put in charge of protecting Rabona. But then again you could argue that the Organization at the moment doesn't pose much of a threat to that city. But then AGAIN how would Galatea know? I also don't think they are strong enough to actually be of much help.

As for Clare...first someone (Galatea) had to get her out of the blob. But this would also mean releasing Pricilla again. But I actually can see this happening. A couple of chapter back Dae mentioned how delighted he would be, if all the ruckus actually drew Priscilla out. Ah well, I don't really know who's supposed to save the day.
grandy_UiDJan 2, 2012 1:47 PM
Jan 2, 2012 12:23 PM

Jul 2011
grandy_UiD said:
I don't think it will be Galatea or Miata. They were explicitly put in charge of protecting Rabona. But then again you could argue that the Organization at the moment doesn't post much of a threat to that city. But then AGAIN how would Galatea know? I also don't think they are strong enough to actually be of much help.

I very agree with you : Galatea, Miata and Clarisse are cornered in Rabona because they don't know If the Deneve's team of the chapter 109 (6 female warriors) will succeed to destroy the organization, we know what happened in Rabona when Miria failed (chapter 108). And more there is the blob with Pricillia inside who can be a threat for the humans of Rabona.

grandy_UiD said:
As for Clare...first someone (Galatea) had to get her out of the blob. But this would also mean releasing Pricilla again. But I actually can see this happening. A couple of chapter back Dae mentioned how delighted he would be, if all the ruckus actually drew Priscilla out. Ah well, I don't really know who's supposed to save the day.

Dae just told to Rubul that the abyssal ones's yoki could draw Pricillia to the organization. There are possibilities that the Dae's experiment fails.
but the female warriors cannot kill two abyssal ones in a row.
Jan 3, 2012 5:18 AM

Jan 2009
more character development,more clare and more pages please.
Jan 3, 2012 2:59 PM

Jul 2011
And mostly more Pricillia !!!!

So Miria is the brain of the team, she has to fnd a solution....And quick !
Jan 4, 2012 12:24 AM
Mar 2010
The HAs (Miria, Deneve, and Helen) finally reveal their PAs or even their FAs, HK has been waiting long enough! I wanna see what their PAs or even FAs, look like and are like, dammit !!!!!

HAs = Half-Awakeneds
PAs = Partial Awakenings
FAs = Full Awakenings

HK = me, lol
HegemonKhanJan 8, 2012 2:27 AM
Jan 4, 2012 12:35 PM

Feb 2011
Bastards should remake the anime with the true story line.
Jan 4, 2012 9:27 PM

Mar 2009
If clare is alive, I can not think of anything else of her than being totally awakened and future enemy.

What about that "arm" they are talking about? I did not get that
Jan 5, 2012 1:33 AM

Jul 2011
HegemonKhan said:
I wanna see what the Half- Awakeneds female warriors's Partial Awakenings even......

Indeed, It could interesting !!!!!

Znote said:
What about that "arm" they are talking about? I did not get that

Dae and Rubul talked about of the Pricillia's left arm (chapter 110). Dae use this left arm to give Cassandra, Roxanne and Hysteria, the Pricillia's yoma energy....
Jan 6, 2012 4:35 PM

Nov 2007
that's it? for a monthly 20 pages is way too short.
Jan 8, 2012 2:26 AM
Mar 2010
@Znote,

Clare is stil alive, and "herself", as Galatea could feel CLARE within the "blob". And, if I remember correctly, so too could Cynthia, before they rushed to Rabona with the "blob", to show to Galatea (after they help stop the Org Counter Attack, upon the Holy City) lol.

----------------------------

@amenboy,

ya, we've got 3 HAs (ignoring HA Jean, as we saw her Full or near Full Awakening), that we haven't seen their PAs, only have we seen HA Clare's PA.

5 HAs = Miria, Clare, Deneve, Helen, and Jean
4 HAs = Miria, Clare, Deneve, Helen
3 HAs = Miria, Deneve, and Helen

HA Clare = seen her PA
Claymore Jean (presumably HA Jean would be the same, lol) = seen her FA or Near-FA

-------------------

I've been waiting to see theirs (Miria's, Deneve's, and Helen's) ever since we learned that they were HAs, after the Lido "Spiderman" male AB Battle... GRRRR!!!
HegemonKhanJan 8, 2012 2:35 AM
Jan 16, 2012 1:34 PM

Jul 2011
@ hedgemonkhan

This is my last idea on this subject :

Rafaela felt the Ilena's yoki in the Clare's new right arm, when Rafaela found her in the forest with Jean (chapter 50). Like Miria understood too that Clare brings another female warrior's right arm. (chapter 51)

Rafaela knew the truth about what is happened between Clare and Ilena, but she told nothing to the organisation..... Why ????????????

Then Ilena will come back with a former number one's arms in this battle.

a Dae's present.
Jan 18, 2012 5:45 AM

Jul 2009
Well I'm glad to see the abyssal one completely overwhelming them.
Feb 2, 2012 9:00 AM

Mar 2011
Awww yeah, this is the perfect set up for a 'guess who's back' moment!

Bonza!
Sep 12, 2012 12:38 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Cool battle, but that was way too short!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 14, 2013 4:22 PM

Dec 2010
Hawaiian420 said:
Yea anyone know where Claire is, you know this manga is about her you know, *sigh at Claymore*.
lol, Claire isn't MC since time skip

So, Hysteria is a spider?
Dec 26, 2013 3:12 PM

Nov 2013
PrometheusZero said:
Awww yeah, this is the perfect set up for a 'guess who's back' moment!

Bonza!
Are you referring to my return?

This chapter left me drastically disappointed. Since when can Claymores fly? Don't turn this series into DBZ!!! I suppose they are utilizing Anastasia's trick, but still...this chapter left me saying: "UGHHH!!!"
Interested in Japanese dance songs? See this thread: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=702085
Sep 13, 2014 10:39 AM

Jul 2008
Ilena said:
This chapter left me drastically disappointed. Since when can Claymores fly? Don't turn this series into DBZ!!! I suppose they are utilizing Anastasia's trick, but still...this chapter left me saying: "UGHHH!!!"

Yes, this! I can't believe no one else has mentioned it. Everyone suddenly flying was really quite silly - definitely too abrupt, too much of a "wait... what?" kind of moment.
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
Mar 27, 2017 12:23 PM

May 2014
Wow a lot of people forgot about Anastasia's string technique? They are just walking on invisible ropes, no one is flying lol. I guess it can be hard to remember when reading it monthly though.
~ The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Sep 3, 2017 5:05 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The abyssal Histeria is too strong to our favorites Claymores!!! and now what?
Sep 27, 2021 5:53 PM

Jan 2020
Now that's a lot of damage that Deneve got there...
Jul 5, 2022 3:51 PM

Nov 2020
Damn she really is fast! I guess that Clare will come to save a day... I hope!
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

More topics from this board

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 9 Discussion

Rasco - Dec 2, 2011

7 by Ogre666 »»
Apr 6, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 79 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

avrc - May 2, 2008

110 by psygol »»
Mar 28, 8:16 PM

» Question?

mrSmiles - Jul 4, 2009

6 by _MackynCheese »»
Mar 21, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 1 Discussion

kansas778 - Sep 14, 2009

26 by _MackynCheese »»
Mar 20, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 50 Discussion

Zinvy - Aug 12, 2010

14 by aod-kun »»
Mar 14, 2:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.