Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 27, 2012 3:11 PM

Feb 2012
Liinah said:
I think it's "bad" because they can control the power of the abyss and only Glen should be able to do it. I guess it's his "job".

Okay, cutting of a little the Glen's discussion, I'm curious now about the new chapter (72):
If Alyss created Oz in order to help Jack, how did Lacie use the B-Rabbit chain when she was with Jack? Was just a random power given to her by the abyss and the B-Rabbit shadow was just a way to represent it?

Well assuming Lacie's chain was some kind of B-Rabbit, It would make sense If Alyss(Her daughter remember) gave Jack(Whom Alyss loved) a chain similar to her mother(Who jack admired to the end of the earth).

I'm interested in knowing how exactly Jack can be stopped without him dying. He was seemingly full control over his body again now with no clear way of being able to be stopped, is His(and obviously Oz's) death inevitable?

Also interesting to note that Gil is now a baskerville!

Mar 4, 2013 8:19 AM
Feb 2013
Okay, I'm not sure if this was talked about yet. I haven't really read much of this thread since it's very long, but as I looked through the first few pages of the manga I had some questions.

So at the start, Oz touches the watch and he has some sort of dream or illusion of Alice. It looks like she's either in her original tower when she was with the Baskervilles or she's in the Abyss. But the Abyss doesn't make sense really since she's her brown haired self. Anyways,

She welcomes Oz back and is glad to see him. I'm assuming this is because she sees him as Oz, her plush rabbit, right? But then a bit later, she suddenly hates him and wants to kill him. Is that because he doesn't understand what is going on, which offends her, and then she sees him as Jack instead?
Mar 4, 2013 12:44 PM

Dec 2009
Ryuruku said:
Okay, I'm not sure if this was talked about yet. I haven't really read much of this thread since it's very long, but as I looked through the first few pages of the manga I had some questions.

So at the start, Oz touches the watch and he has some sort of dream or illusion of Alice. It looks like she's either in her original tower when she was with the Baskervilles or she's in the Abyss. But the Abyss doesn't make sense really since she's her brown haired self. Anyways,

She welcomes Oz back and is glad to see him. I'm assuming this is because she sees him as Oz, her plush rabbit, right? But then a bit later, she suddenly hates him and wants to kill him. Is that because he doesn't understand what is going on, which offends her, and then she sees him as Jack instead?

Some things I think:

• 1) That was White Alice possessing her sister's body and she's talking to Jack. She sees Jack in Oz, I mean. That's why she's happy, because she loved Jack and he used to visit her all the time. The later scene where she tries to kill Oz is because she remembers what happened, all the betrayal which led to her sister's death.
  • 1.2) Still White Alice, but now referring to Oz. She's happy to see him because he always kept her company. Even though he would always stay with her, he couldn't be in the abyss and real world at the same time. His soul would come and go switching between Alice and White Alice. Then, she tries to kill him because he betrayed her. He wanted him to help Lacie, but instead he killed people. Yes, it wasn't his option, but still.

• 2) It's Black Alice being fake, just the same she was before killing herself. In this, she see Oz as Jack. She impersonated her sister being lovely to Jack and then going back to her normal self, who wasn't fond of Jack ever since the beginning. That's why she tries to kill Oz, because she sees Jack in him and Jack was the reason behind all her rage and sad feelings.

I honestly think the first one makes more sense.
Mar 4, 2013 5:41 PM
Feb 2013
Liinah said:

Some things I think:

• 1) That was White Alice possessing her sister's body and she's talking to Jack. She sees Jack in Oz, I mean. That's why she's happy, because she loved Jack and he used to visit her all the time. The later scene where she tries to kill Oz is because she remembers what happened, all the betrayal which led to her sister's death.
  • 1.2) Still White Alice, but now referring to Oz. She's happy to see him because he always kept her company. Even though he would always stay with her, he couldn't be in the abyss and real world at the same time. His soul would come and go switching between Alice and White Alice. Then, she tries to kill him because he betrayed her. He wanted him to help Lacie, but instead he killed people. Yes, it wasn't his option, but still.

• 2) It's Black Alice being fake, just the same she was before killing herself. In this, she see Oz as Jack. She impersonated her sister being lovely to Jack and then going back to her normal self, who wasn't fond of Jack ever since the beginning. That's why she tries to kill Oz, because she sees Jack in him and Jack was the reason behind all her rage and sad feelings.

I honestly think the first one makes more sense.

Yeah, those are all possible answers. I agree the first one sounds the most likely.
Mar 9, 2015 4:28 PM

May 2013
so... any thoughts on 102?
May 24, 2015 2:33 PM
Feb 2014
Hey guys,
I'm loving PH so I wanna buy all the volumes of pandora hearts and extra stuff, I have on the moment 10 volumes of the 24:P
But do any of you know or they gonna plan to translate the three official guides? They translated the artbook and hope they will do the second either, but I couldn't find any information about those three, not on YenPress or other sites.
What do you guys think? Are they gonna do it?
Either what are your opinions about the new released four covers? I think they are truly beautiful :3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Main Character Voting

Kazurae - Jan 21, 2012

34 by JunkAccount101 »»
Jan 22, 2016 7:08 AM

Poll: » Favorite Supporting Character Voting

Kazurae - Jan 21, 2012

33 by JunkAccount101 »»
Jan 22, 2016 7:08 AM

» [T.M.W - Pandora Hearts Fandom! GAME] Either or ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kazurae - Jan 8, 2012

454 by Lilyannahb »»
Mar 9, 2015 4:10 PM

» [T.M.W - Pandora Hearts Fandom! GAME] HOT or NOT Music ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kazurae - Dec 26, 2011

193 by chaislimonom »»
Feb 25, 2013 9:55 AM

» How long will PH be published? *may contain little spoilers*

chaislimonom - Jan 25, 2012

2 by Roloko »»
Jan 25, 2012 12:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.