MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Manga Discussion [SPOILERS]
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» The Mysterious World - Pandora Hearts Fandom! »» Manga Discussion [SPOILERS]

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (6) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 » ... Last »
01-02-12, 11:23 PM

Ah, I forgot about Vince!!! >O
Yes, he is the first HeadHunter. Humpty Dumpty was only imitating the Queen of Hearts.

01-02-12, 11:57 PM

Uhm.. Does anybody remember if Celia Baskerville was shown in manga? I can't remember how she looks like. I even can't remember what she did there, but on her page it is written that she was Humpty Dumpty's contractor 100 years ago. I think about her appearance because of her name: change letter's order and you will get "Alice" or "Lacie" and while Alice and Lacie look very similar (and we think that Lacie is mother of Alice and Alyss), Celia also can be one more looking-like-they. Maybe she was also involved in that story.. Or in Glen's experiment.. Or maybe she is mother of Lacie and Oswald? o_O
Все страньше и страньше! Все чудесатее и чудесатее!

01-03-12, 12:04 PM

Wasn't Celia that old woman at the beginning of last chapter? I know that Fallen Syndicate translated her name as "Jiri"(or something like that) but in the scanlation made by Chuu Transltions it's "Celia". In Polish scanlation it's also Celia not Jiri.

01-03-12, 5:39 PM

Thank you both for Humpty Dumpty's explanations. ^o^

@Miss_Tangerine She wasn't shown yet - unless she really is the one Sow mentioned -, it was only said that she showed her chain to someone I don't remember.
@Sow I don't know about Celia/Jiri, I guess only someone who really knows japanese can confirm to us, though sometimes a japonese word can be read more than one way. However, portuguese scanlation translated the name as Celia as well.

And if another Alice-looking character happens to appear I want it to have short hair, kinda like Leo's, but shorter. <3 Or else I'll start getting tired of so many Alice's.

01-03-12, 11:16 PM

Oh, I just one more time opened latest chapter to check that old woman's name.. So, in russian translation she is Celia.

01-05-12, 7:57 AM

Oh, then that old woman is Celia? O.o It makes sense, since that old woman has to keep "an eye on Baskervilles and on Glen in particular" and Humpty Dumpty has to protect Glen…

Well, I'm going to say my theories about Lacie too XD , first I thought too that Lacie was the Will of the Abyss, but now I think that maybe she's not... I think maybe Lacie is the older sister of Alice and Will... One of the reasons why I think this is because I think Alice was already born before Lacie was sacrified to the abyss, and because Oswald and Lacie are brothers, we know that Lacie has red eyes, but Oswald has purple eyes! Just like Alice! But like someone said time in the abyss flows different, so Lacie may be Alice's mother.. Or, she can be the mother of Vince and Gil. But I don't think Jack is the father, Glen has more probabilities of being..
Well, those are just my theories, they may be wrong :/ , just Mochizuki Jun-sensei knows XD

01-05-12, 10:35 AM

Or maybe Alice and Will already existed before and weren't in anyway connected with Lacie. Maybe they are the core of the Abyss? And Glen's little experiment was a try to give them a body so that's why Lacie was touching her stomach? As in somehow they managed to transfer the core into Lacie's body but didn't know that it's made of two persons. And later only one of the girls could be 'outside' of the Abyss beacuse they shared one body. When Alice 'died' the body become hers because she was 'occupying' it at the moment of it's death.
Okay, this makes more sense when I'm just thinking about it. I just don't know how to write it...

01-05-12, 11:23 AM

Sow said:
When Alice 'died' the body become hers because she was 'occupying' it at the moment of it's death.

Well, but Alyss has a body too. And Lacie was just one.

01-05-12, 7:12 PM

Body of Alyss might be not usual human body. She can turn into the white rabbit, can't she? So maybe she is more like chain. And I think that two theories can be connected: that one, about mother Lacie and this one, about core of the Abyss. Because girls were born in the Abyss. So Lacie could reach the core and.. who knows? (ok, Jun-sama knows) Maybe it was enough to be there or maybe she did smth with it.. The core gives power to control the Abyss, so that's why Alyss might become Will of the Abyss. And we still don't know who was the father and was there father at all? o.o

01-06-12, 5:54 AM

Miss_Tangerine said:
Body of Alyss might be not usual human body. She can turn into the white rabbit, can't she? So maybe she is more like chain.

That's what I meant:) If Alyss has the power to create/change people into chains so she as well could create herself some kind of artificial body. And the word 'born' could be interpreted in many ways not exactly that some woman gave birth to them.

And about the father... I think that it might be Glen. If she really was pregnant before they dumped her into the Abyss then she must have kept it a secret as somebody would have mentioned it (Jack :3) even in passing. And as Glen knew about it then she must have told him. While she could have had many reasons for telling him about it, him being the childs father seems the most possible for me.

01-06-12, 7:04 AM

I agree that Glen has more chances to be the father. Maybe this was really that his "experiment".)

01-06-12, 2:38 PM

I do believe Alyss has the power to create chains/bodies since she's probably the one who gave Cheshire a body, but I'm not sure if she really created a body to herself.

01-19-12, 9:50 AM

Has anyone read Chapter 69 yet? I don't want to spoil if not.

01-19-12, 10:39 AM

I did~
Anyway if somebody don't want to read spoilers then he/she shouldn't look into a topic with a spoiler warning in the title :)

01-19-12, 11:12 AM

Haha true ! c:

- we know more about Alice and Alice (Will) now !
But even if Alice was caught in a time paradox, how is Alyss the same age as her when Jack learns of the other existence, Alyss would be at least 5 years younger than Alice right? Or is that just because the Abyss is a seperate dimension from the real world and time itself?

Also, Levy is the father, I honestly expexted that, infact I think I like him more than Jack and Oswald.

01-19-12, 12:54 PM

I kept on getting the feeling Jack was going to snap and kill everyone right there. I mean I know he will when the tragedy strikes, but I just had that feeling he would do it right then and there.

Oh how I love my male yanderes. <3
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"

01-19-12, 2:43 PM

WOW! So most of us here were basically right. Lacie was pregnant and the twins have grown faster because of the abyss. <3 By the way, who's Revy? I only found a little text as translation and I don't really remember who the hell is he. >_> -searching for real scans-

01-19-12, 3:03 PM

Levy is the blonde Glen that took in Lacie and Oswald. c:
I was kind of hoping they weren't her daughters.. some reason why I don't know..

01-20-12, 10:53 AM

Oh, I see, thanks. ^o^ I only recognized him by Glen.
And it seems like Lacie is using Glen's body somehow? Maybe she's like Alyss that can take over of Alice's body for a few time.
At least in the translation I read, Jack was calling "Lacie" while reaching his hand to Glen - or Oswald -.

01-20-12, 11:08 AM

I was hoping that Lacie wouldn't be their mother too...

cielleia said:

- we know more about Alice and Alice (Will) now !
But even if Alice was caught in a time paradox, how is Alyss the same age as her when Jack learns of the other existence, Alyss would be at least 5 years younger than Alice right? Or is that just because the Abyss is a seperate dimension from the real world and time itself?

I think that 'the Abyss is a serparate dimension from the world and time itself'. I don't know how you even thought of the first thing because it was said from the beginning that the Abyss is a world parallel to their 'normal' world and that time flows differently there. So if girls were raised there they would be the same age. At lest until Alice got out of there... I wonder wby Alice and Alyss still were of the same age through the whole story? Alyss should be older/younger than Alice if the thing about time is true.

Liinah said:

And it seems like Lacie is using Glen's body somehow? Maybe she's like Alyss that can take over of Alice's body for a few time.
At least in the translation I read, Jack was calling "Lacie" while reaching his hand to Glen - or Oswald -.

He wasn't calling Lacie. He was just telling Glen that they should work together on getting Lacie back. More or less^^
That would be strange if Lacie could do that. Oh well, the previous theories were mostly right so this also can be~

Pages (6) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices