MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hilarious
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Persona 4 The Animation »» Hilarious

12-28-11, 4:59 PM

In all its glory.

True to the game as much as an open adaptation (such as a Persona) game could be, and hilarious. So hilarious. I wish they'd do this for P3, also. Alas, the gender of the MC and the Answer wouldl complicate things.

12-28-11, 5:23 PM

It wouldn't be that complicated. Male came first, so a P3 adaption would feature the male version. As for The Answer, that will just be the second season.

12-29-11, 2:26 AM

Arkane said:
It wouldn't be that complicated. Male came first, so a P3 adaption would feature the male version. As for The Answer, that will just be the second season.

That's true, it would definitely go the male route in order to conclude the Journey with the Answer. But man.. I thought the Answer was terrible.

01-06-12, 2:31 PM

Tenks said:
Arkane said:

That's true, it would definitely go the male route in order to conclude the Journey with the Answer. But man.. I thought the Answer was terrible.
Well, the love triangle aside, it explains why exactly Nix wanted to destroy the world and how exactly you stopped her.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices