MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 13 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Hunter x Hunter (2011) »» Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 13 Discussion

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
View Poll Results: Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 13 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!
 
17 9.44%
4 out of 5: Liked it
 
9 5.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK
 
30 16.67%
2 out of 5: Disliked it
 
44 24.44%
1 out of 5: Hated it
 
80 44.44%
Voters: 180

12-26-11, 5:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2200
Recap episode? Really, HxH? It's not like I don't have memory at all and forgot everything through those 12 episodes, damn.
Well, this aside, good news (I guess): It's actually something I've noticed probably ever since the first episode but never really stopped to think about it; only did it once my friend pointed it out to me.
Little spoiler for Greed Island arc:
 
12-26-11, 9:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1709
Transitions weren't done well. But other than that, pretty good recap.

4/5
Takeuchi said:
We never did anything wrong. Just...time has passed and changed it all. Promises to tears. Vows to wounds. A dear person...into a wonderful memory inside the eternity.
 
12-26-11, 10:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 468
There is nothing like a good old recap, right?
Well, I hated it. Stupid adaption.
 
12-27-11, 12:58 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 652
Liinah said:
Recap episode? Really, HxH? It's not like I don't have memory at all and forgot everything through those 12 episodes, damn.
Well, this aside, good news (I guess): It's actually something I've noticed probably ever since the first episode but never really stopped to think about it; only did it once my friend pointed it out to me.
Little spoiler for Greed Island arc:


Regarding your spoiler...
 
12-27-11, 3:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 5081
The only part that make me laugh is Mito's voice .
 
12-27-11, 4:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 362
fucking hate recaps. Are they celebrating christmas?
 
12-27-11, 6:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 72
w H T a recap? am I getting a memory loss? LOL




 
12-27-11, 6:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2200
Shadow-Chan said:
Liinah said:
Recap episode? Really, HxH? It's not like I don't have memory at all and forgot everything through those 12 episodes, damn.
Well, this aside, good news (I guess): It's actually something I've noticed probably ever since the first episode but never really stopped to think about it; only did it once my friend pointed it out to me.
Little spoiler for Greed Island arc:


Regarding your spoiler...

Thanks for the corrections.
About two characters:
 
12-27-11, 6:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1817
It`s like most of you only have this one to watch in the week, and like you`re sitting infront of the screen just waiting for next ep :P
 
12-27-11, 9:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 468
Liinah said:
Shadow-Chan said:
Liinah said:
Recap episode? Really, HxH? It's not like I don't have memory at all and forgot everything through those 12 episodes, damn.
Well, this aside, good news (I guess): It's actually something I've noticed probably ever since the first episode but never really stopped to think about it; only did it once my friend pointed it out to me.
Little spoiler for Greed Island arc:


Regarding your spoiler...

Thanks for the corrections.
About two characters:


 
12-27-11, 12:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2200
Kuchenlight said:
Liinah said:
Shadow-Chan said:
Liinah said:
Recap episode? Really, HxH? It's not like I don't have memory at all and forgot everything through those 12 episodes, damn.
Well, this aside, good news (I guess): It's actually something I've noticed probably ever since the first episode but never really stopped to think about it; only did it once my friend pointed it out to me.
Little spoiler for Greed Island arc:


Regarding your spoiler...

Thanks for the corrections.
About two characters:



Thanks. ^o^
Hopefully it'll be animated as well.
 
12-27-11, 2:21 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 462
FUCKING RECAP



 
12-27-11, 2:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1344
Looking forward to next week. :)

 
12-28-11, 11:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 3140
Recap >_<

Well that sucked.
 
12-28-11, 4:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 514
Seriously ?
 
12-28-11, 4:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 90
Meh. I don;t understand why they did it but I really only watched cause I was bored at the time and it helped a little.
 
12-30-11, 2:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 619
wtf
recap???
 
12-30-11, 9:41 PM

Online
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 928
Episode 14 will be postponed to January 7, 2012.
 
01-01-12, 4:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 268
Actually it will be postponed to the 8th of January.
 
01-01-12, 9:40 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2294
Great.
 
Top
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices