MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

dudes and hopefully main character (and bad guys) with huge muscles
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime & Manga Recommendations »» dudes and hopefully main character (and bad guys) with huge muscles

12-24-11, 8:37 PM

Looking for more of them. Hopefully the show has some seriousness. I have never liked watching sports so I don't want to watch Baki the grapplerr or Hajime no Ippo. Hokuto no Ken, the older 100 or so episodes...I'll continue this someday if I run very low on stuff to watch.

A pic to show some examples. Muscles, medium to huge.

Ultimate muslces--nah...has muscles but I don't like the character design....it's a silly show because I've seen some episodes of it...not what I'm looking for. The rest qualifies: Berserk (main character), street fighter (many characters), hokuto no ken obviously, Night warriors/Vampire hunter, fatal fury (doesn't have huge muscles) but it's got enough muscles for the main guy with a cap.

Sometimes their necks are the size of their heads.
Modified by Mika_Inamori, 12-24-11, 8:46 PM

12-24-11, 9:13 PM

Even though it's in your dropped list, one of the main baddies in Yu Yu Hakusho looks like this (and it's an awesome anime):

Harems don't exist in America. If one guy is constantly surrounded by beautiful girls, then he's probably the gay friend.

12-24-11, 9:19 PM

looking at your list, you have not seen Street Fighter II Victory. It's a very good anime, I recommend.

12-24-11, 9:36 PM

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OVAs

(edit: there are two OVA series but both fit the criteria)
Modified by Physica_Fulcrum, 12-24-11, 9:54 PM

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices