MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Episode 13 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon »» Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Episode 13 Discussion

Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
View Poll Results: Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Episode 13 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

84 71.79%
4 out of 5: Liked it

22 18.80%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 3.42%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

5 4.27%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 1.71%
Voters: 117

01-01-12, 5:22 PM

Very good last episode,awesome way to end a very good anime,the Deadly Sin scene was the best of the episode watching Horizon break like that made me sad....but Toori is the man graving her butt :D

The last 5m were awesome Tres Espanas invading Mushi,Beisball aces destroying the city toori naked with WTF face at end.....awesome!

As a whole this Anime was awesome at first it was hard since if you didnt investigate the background story but after episode 5 until the end the epicness begins,the OST is awesome,the Characters puff amazing,MC is a perv,the animation was nice and the best of all.....the story is pretty good,complex and original.
Without a doubt i give it a 9/10 and cant wait for next season!!

01-03-12, 3:23 AM

I wish the whole series was as good as its beginning and ending, I absolutely loved this episode and looking forward to the next season. What's with all the baseball stuff though? Horizon and Aoi had great moments. 5/5.

I gave the show a 6/10, and would have easily awarded it a seven if it wasn't for the middle part. I hope the next season will be an improvement.

01-03-12, 6:06 AM

Fuck yeah season 2 summer 2012, I can't wait for it!!!!!!!

01-03-12, 2:22 PM

YES SEASON 2 CONFIRMED SUMMER :DDD!!

Love how Horizon is getting her emotions back, as if shes like turning back to human (but shes still a robot o.O)! Loving how Toori is stickin up for his girl. @When there were sleeping in that house, holding hands, cute <3

Toori's knight (forgot her name) NICE BOOTY!
Um, Honda (boyish one) getting a makeover, haha. She's been looking pretty not bad, kind of cute in her own way.

Kind of a 'wtf' moment, BASEBALL? lol.. I guess..

01-03-12, 2:35 PM

toori - very funny and goofy guy.

I really like the animation quality and creativeness of the show. 7/10.

01-03-12, 5:42 PM

nice, second season confirmed

I really loved the creativity of this show, I'm glad I picked this up and stuck with it

01-03-12, 7:39 PM

Mogami-kun said:
What's with all the baseball stuff though?

Keep in mind that all of the "Harmonic Divine States" are represented by Academic Institutions which is also their "military".

In case of Tres Espana's "Alcalá de Henares", they are famous for their "Sports".
[img]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Kai_Max61.png[/img]

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/

01-04-12, 7:08 PM

Great show so far. Looking forward to season 2.

01-11-12, 6:07 AM

The last few episodes do make up a bit for the confusing start but still does not deserve any score above 6/10. I hope the pacing for season 2 will be much more reasonable.

01-12-12, 1:31 AM

Animation was stellar. Wow... the first 1/3 of this show was soooo bad... and the 2/3rds that remained we're spectacular. The action in this show and the warfare a political aspects were pure win.

7/10... only due to the terrible beginning portion and some of the superfluous characters. I will absolutely watch the second season.

01-13-12, 12:46 AM

Okay so let me get this clear

First half of the series - utter shit

Second half of the series - starts getting interesting/good but rather a bit too late into the series to actually get the plot going. That is why I'm looking forward to the second season. If they remove all of the bad that was introduced in the first half of this season and keep all of the good parts of the second half (fights/plot/excellent animation) then I think the second season will do much better than the first.

That being said, I give this season a 7/10.

I'll be thoroughly disappointed if the second season won't make me give it an 8/10

01-15-12, 7:15 PM

a buncha singing and not much happening. still a decent ending. not enough focus on most of the characters though.

tres espana and those kda oda or whatever guys seem to be the bad guys for next season. that Ikaros looking girl is married to that guy who last h is rank? wow?

01-16-12, 4:42 PM

mystik said:
tres espana and those kda oda or whatever guys seem to be the bad guys for next season. that Ikaros looking girl is married to that guy who last h is rank? wow?

P.A. ODA is actually an ally of Mikawa. And Horizon being the Princess of Mikawa means their allied to Horizone "for now" and they don't have any Armaments of Deadly Sin, because of their religion Murasai (Islam). For now, they're not an enemy.

Gin is Muneshiga's wife in real life. Since the testament Union is recreating history to gain their lost technology everything is recreated.

01-16-12, 6:31 PM

The first half of this anime was bad, really disappointing. But the 2nd half was actually good, much more enjoyable and with a better pace.

Overall, i give it a 6/10.

But will be looking for 2nd season, hoping it will be at least like the 2nd half of this show.

01-22-12, 12:02 AM

the only bad part is in the first 3 eps the first time where the anime doesn't care about the newcomers and expect them to be familiarised with the history already.

Funny that if you go back and watch those episodes again they are actually done quite well and smart as you are able to spot the little hints here and there, not to mention the pacing is great.

01-26-12, 1:52 AM

So I am guessing the second season will be about collecting Horizon's "emotions"? Sort of reminds of Tsubasa Chronicles to be honest... xD

Overall, I gave it a 5.0/10 because there were scenes I fairly enjoyed, especially the action. (mostly the few scenes with Toori and Horizon though) :3

01-27-12, 11:41 PM

Anyone know what the song horizon sang at the end was called?

01-28-12, 4:29 AM

TheAznKay said:
Anyone know what the song horizon sang at the end was called?

You mean the song that she sang while being asleep right?

Tooshidouka -vocal version-. Go download the 1st Special CD.

01-29-12, 10:05 PM

Even though this anime started off very confusing once you learn whats going on its really good. I really enjoyed it cant wait for the next the 2nd season.

02-10-12, 11:12 AM

Apart from the start this is how it should be done. It's a basic "save the princess" type of storyline, but it was presented in a good way.

One downside is that there was a lot of characters.. I'm still not sure who's who.
Did you like my avatar, perv?

Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices