Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 1, 2012 8:21 PM

Nov 2011
Funny series tbh, I want a Popura action figure now XD
Apr 4, 2012 6:36 PM

Mar 2012
So, when will the 3rd season be airing..? I can't wait for the 3rd season..!! *hype*
My anime collection - Anime Re-Encode
Apr 8, 2012 8:44 AM
Apr 2011
as always, this anime series is hilarious,
i hope they will make the 3rd seasion.
^_^
Apr 22, 2012 7:41 PM

Mar 2009
Veretax said:
This show may not get rated highly, but I don't think its about ratings. It's a very funny, amusing, at times tender show. The kind you can sit and watch on reruns and some of the jokes just won't get old with time. I really hope they do more.

I agree completely. Waiting and hoping on a 3rd season!
Apr 25, 2012 4:54 PM
Nov 2011
Damn, I was hoping for at least a kiss or something with Inami. Kind of disappointing.
May 12, 2012 8:40 AM

Apr 2007
Better than the first season, but not by much. Still loved all the Sato x Yachiyo moments, even with the ultra slow developments, and Yamada bro is a great addition to the mostly boring charas. He so cute <3

Oh and Maya is awesome too.
May 22, 2012 9:06 AM

Nov 2010
Like some people already said, I felt this episode was a little weak.

The series as a whole, though, was pretty enjoyable, heheh. 8/10 from me.
Would definitely watch a third season (which seems possible - it did say "we look forward to your next visit!" at the end) since I'm really starting to like the character in Inami x3

Oh, and Yamada was awesome all throughout this show xD
Jun 18, 2012 12:16 AM

Dec 2011
3rd season, PLEASEE!!!
Jul 13, 2012 2:12 AM

May 2012
Hello I just watched the anime series for this and I really liked it, altough I was a bit dissapointed since there was almost no character development (at least in the relationship) so I wanna know if in the manga the relationship advances and also if anyone has seen the anime and the manga would you recommend that I read the manga? are there any changes from the manga to the anime?

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
Sep 16, 2012 1:34 AM

Jan 2011
My comment is kinda useless since I haven't read the manga. But, this isn't the type of show (more specifically this genre of comedy) that would ever fully develop the relationships that have been seeded since S1. It would ruin the chemistry of the cast more so than help it because it would take away from so many gags. Just my two cents. The romantic in me wishes the same thing you are asking though.

I want a S3 as well for all the above comments :)
Sep 21, 2012 12:56 PM

Apr 2010
Ah, I love this show so much!

I really hope for a third season.

8/10
Jan 5, 2013 6:46 AM

Aug 2012
This is one of the most relaxing and funny slice of life anime ever. I hope there's a season 3 soon.
Jan 10, 2013 7:01 AM
Nov 2010
enjoy how things turn out. Now for season 3 to come out already:P
Hi
Mar 22, 2013 11:43 AM

Jul 2011
great season, better than the first one.
oh, and Yamada is sooo cute.
講廢話,被撞到.
Jun 11, 2013 9:46 PM

Nov 2012
seriously what is with souta? he is angry just because poplar growing up? -_- lol XD so stupid but funny XD

annddd finally it ends.. hope the season 3 :3 but nice season btw love it so much ! :3
Jun 23, 2013 12:59 PM

May 2013
finally finished it all i can say bored to death watching both seasons although there were some funny moments but i think it's not for my taste after all i give same as previous season 8/10. ..

P.S
I hope there won't be season 3 (nothing personal).
Fiat justitia ruat caelum.
Hi there 👋, my name is Oskars, I am a Full Stack Engineer, with experience of over 15 years.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
.fsociety
.rA9
Jun 23, 2013 10:00 PM

May 2009
This 2nd season is a much better improvement that focused on the whole cast compared to the 1st season that kept relying on Inami. They even showed Inami putting some effort into fighting her Androphobia, which is much better than her being the completely helpless coward that she was in the 1st season. I like her more now.

I kinda find Yachiyo annoying now since there's like absolutely no progress made between her and poor Satou; the dessert and Kyouko-san gag is getting incredibly stale.

Yamada completely makes this anime entertaining on her own. Such a fun, unpredictable character. And I wish Matsumoto Maya would have more of a role in the cast instead of being the "always on the last episode" person since she seems to be the only...well, normal person around that could provide comedic, sensible reactions to the rest of the cast's weirdness like she did in this last episode.

Anyway I give this anime an 8/10, it's a much better improvement compared to the 1st but needs to work on giving variations on the jokes they keep recycling. A 3rd season would be nice.
Jul 8, 2013 9:29 PM

May 2013
I want another season of this lol.
Sep 15, 2013 11:06 AM
Apr 2013
Finished the second season a while ago, maybe a month or two. I have to say, it was the best month I had in a while because I really enjoyed this anime.

Instead of watching a marathon of episodes, I watched one each day like I did when I watched Tsuritama. Both shows were just so good, I had to savor the entertainment as I slowly bit into each bun of enjoyment. Surprisingly, another favorite of mine from this year's summer anime season, Servant x Service, is made by the same mangaka, Takatsu Karino. She is an amazing person for both of these manga and their anime adaptations.

I will eagerly await a third season of Working!! and hope for a prosperous continuation of Servant x Service (2nd season if it needs one). I really feel like watching both seasons of Working!! again and then moving on to reading the manga now. The relationships between the workers are just too funny, and it's even better because being a spectator means you get all the inside jokes and misunderstandings (:

Anyway, I rate the second season 9/10 for the Slice of Life genre, not anime overall. I couldn't really compare this to other anime, because Working!! is very special in its own way.
Oct 30, 2013 5:23 PM

May 2012
Pretty decent final episode although I did hoped that this second season would hold a bit more development, but alas it even had a worse pace than the first season but either way wouldn't mind a third season to see what would happen further on! Pretty lovely series in general!
Nov 18, 2013 2:00 PM

Oct 2013
That was really anticlimactic :\
Nov 24, 2013 5:01 PM

Sep 2009
Eh, I think the first season was more enjoyable for me. I think more screen time for Yamada (both of them) killed my enjoyment watching. Overall, I will give it the same score as the first season. 7/10

Nov 25, 2013 1:04 AM

Apr 2012
I am sad that two years later there is no third season >:
Overall an really enjoyable anime which is one of very few that are worth a rewatch because it's so funny :D
Apr 5, 2014 11:09 AM

Jun 2013
Really enjoyed both seasons.
I used to wait tables for a few years during my senior high school and a couple college years. This brings back memories :)

8/10 for both seasons.
May 17, 2014 1:44 AM

Mar 2012
Well that was better than the first season since it didn't focus on Inami 90% of the time, plus the punching gag wasn't used as often. Would watch S3 if it ever airs.
Jun 8, 2014 11:24 PM

Aug 2012
I lost it at Matsumoto's hair-curl-spring-cucumber-thing. I didn't think they had the same idea as me hahahaha.

Now to just hope season 3 will become an existance.
Aug 11, 2014 9:34 PM

Oct 2013
epic last episode hahah
gotta love the confusion that yamada cause for everyone
so happy there is going to be a SEASON 3 woot can't wait!!!
[/quote]
Sep 7, 2014 10:39 AM

Jul 2014
Poor Maya only gets airtime in the last episode lol
Oct 2, 2014 8:10 AM

Jul 2012
Same score as season 1, for me. 6/10 Pretty decent and entertaining. The comedy in this season was a lot better but still not really at a "very funny" level (like Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun). Inami-san was way better this season as well.

Really wished it had more romantic development tbh. But I did really like this show overall!

S3, come sooner!
Nov 2, 2014 8:52 AM

Sep 2014
Can't wait for season 3!!
Dec 31, 2014 9:29 PM

Nov 2007
About time I finished it!

Should have watched it way back when it actually aired! That seiyuu cast! Season THREE! Can't wait!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 1, 2015 12:09 AM

Nov 2009
Great final episode and overall I enjoyed this season, I found it to be on par with the first season as well which is a good thing, I think there was a few moments and episodes through this season that did leave a sour taste in my mouth I admit, But still overall I had a really fun time watching this show.

8/10 Roll on 3rd season!
May 8, 2015 4:55 PM

Feb 2015
Re-watched both seasons again in wait of season 3, and what can I say..... character interactions are still as awesome as ever. This show gets comedy just right, so I can’t wait for this upcoming season, which will most likely cover the rest of the manga.

Anyway, a rated this show a solid 9 mainly because it did what it supposed to do.... make me laugh and show me a good time; it even made me care about all its characters.

P.S. I hope the mangaka keeps on writing stuff like this in the future. She has a good eye for slice of life and comedy, so it would be a shame if she stopped.

May 30, 2015 9:50 PM

Apr 2014
This season was MUCH better than the first, with only one low episode, although it didn't reach the heights of S1's episode 9.

That's okay, though. Better to be a joy overall than frustrating with the occasional high -- that's just not how comedy should work.

Waiting in anticipation for S3. Hope we get more Yamada-kun!
Jun 8, 2015 8:27 AM

Mar 2014
Breaking the height limits !! Finally getting taller !! That's why Pedo-kun got deranged again.
Here comes the only cast who appears in seasons' last episodes ~ !!
Yama-dash .. everywhere ~ .. the naively annoying kid who does better in breaking things .
This is a farewell to the popular teased loli of the restaurant ... or not . Anyways, Good luck .
Tired of hearing that "I'll do my best !!" When there is just little .. progress .
We haven't seen him in the past few episodes .. but Otoo-san just got back !!
Normalcy. It's too hard to be so normal that , you feel normal and normally you feel normal.
Seriously , Think carefully about your future . It's a note not just for poplar but also all folks .
I really thought she broke her own current height but .. she just broke her stretching record .

The Comedy that doesn't get me bored most of the time ~ love it 'till the end . (season)
Still hoping for a "Steady plot" .. and will be ready for Season 3 !! Great Episode !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2015 6:53 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
That darn Aoi. The mess she made was hilarious. Funny how she quickly went to spread the news, and then everyone became depressed. Sato reminiscing on the fun times he had with Popura, as in playing with her hair. He enjoys his final time with her by putting apples on her head. When it comes to Popura's hair, Sato can be really hilarious with hair styles for her.

The girl in glasses, Matsumoto was also quite normal for a character. To be honest I quite enjoyed her screen time. Funny how Sato even toys with her hair and then she gets the feeling of being dumped xD

More Matsumoto please.

9/10 overall for me.

Aug 3, 2015 9:44 PM
Jun 2014
Octave_ said:
Silly episode.
"Omg omg oh noes sob sob Poplar is leaving us"
"No I won't"
Really?
It was anticlimatic, it didn't feel like a season finale.

Many things were left open, like the fake Yamada twins still not meeting, or Inami's and Satou's crush still going nowhere.
And what about Takanashi's sisters? They only appeared in one episode and half, and that's it.
Next season needs 26 episodes and focus more on side characters. I want to see more of Maya!
On the comedy side I think it got much better than first season, so nothing to complain here.

It's painfully clear the author doesn't want any sort of development, only teasing.
Aug 4, 2015 12:53 AM

Jan 2013
Hmm, so many plot lines left hanging. Is that Yamada's brother? Will we learn anything about Satou? Will Popura find love? Is Matsumoto really normal? Will all the small misunderstands ever be cleared?
The two relationships have progressed a tiny bit.
Sep 2, 2015 6:28 PM
Oct 2014
A very consistent second season imo. If I didn't already know before hand that it was a 2nd season I wouldn't have known at all. Formula is done the same as Working!! :p OFF TO THE NEXT SEASON!!!
Oct 5, 2015 6:44 AM

Jan 2013
Great ending :D
It's so funny when they make fun of Popura ahaha
The 2nd season is much better than the 1st one.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 5, 2015 5:32 PM

Oct 2012
Popura-chan was cute as always. Good episode.

As for series as a whole, it had really good start but there was too much of Inami in its later part again.

6/10 Does this show ever have anything like progress or character developement?
Oct 6, 2015 7:26 AM

Nov 2011
The season finale is very similar to last season, in fact, he sees the mysterious Matsumoto and some of the events he narrated gravitate to, and beyond. Entertaining season, the level of humor is similar to that told in the first season; the characters take on a little more characterization and not to make monotonous history is also inserted some new characters. All this makes it pleasant and interesting the use of this anime. I am satisfied on the whole and I look forward to the third season.

8/10
Nov 7, 2015 6:38 AM

Nov 2013
This was good. I enjoyed this season slightly more than the last one.
Nov 13, 2015 8:01 PM

Dec 2009
Solid 8/10 from me. I really enjoyed the second season! Onto the third~
Nov 17, 2015 7:37 PM

Feb 2010
And another normally normal hag makes her way into the scene x)

Dec 3, 2015 7:40 AM

Feb 2015
This show always makes me laughs XD. great season as always. the animation was improving a little bit too, and finally they showed Yamada's brother. Romance and Comedy always following with each other, the pacing was good. Inami's sickness has cured a little bit. Great season overall 9/10 i enjoy it alot

Time to watch the last season(hope it's not the last season) :D
Jan 27, 2016 5:47 AM

Sep 2013
Decent series
8/10
The art is good, comedy, romance, and slice of life blend naturally
Feb 8, 2016 8:18 AM
Nov 2014
This season was miles better than the first. Wasn't a fan of season 1 and i was hesitant to start the second. But I'm glad i did as it was better than the first in every single aspect.

8/10
Oct 13, 2016 12:17 AM

May 2014
Sigh. No steps forward. Only half-steps.

Really wanted this season to fully progress at least one thing forward. Otou-san and his wife; Yamada-san and her brother; Inami-san and Takanashi-kun's relationship beyond physical abuse; Satou-san and Yachio's relationship. Like jeez you got so many goddamn loose-ends, do you really have to leave them ALL unsolved? Fuck's sake.

At the very least, this season was most certainly better than last season. The jokes were better, screentime was more evenly split among the cast, and even though they were only half-steps, that was still better than the stand-still that last season was.

I liked the parallel of Matsumoto suddenly becoming involved similarly to how she did in the last episode of last season.

8/10. Cmon season 3, impress me.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Working'!! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 5, 2011

78 by goelk »»
Sep 17, 2023 7:33 AM

Poll: » Working'!! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 19, 2011

124 by satchoff »»
Sep 5, 2023 5:50 AM

Poll: » Working'!! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 22, 2011

97 by satchoff »»
Sep 4, 2023 1:41 PM

Poll: » Working'!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 15, 2011

94 by satchoff »»
Sep 4, 2023 12:56 PM

» Is working season 2 better than season 1?

rahez - Dec 26, 2021

9 by Hiroko_Takashiro »»
Aug 7, 2023 10:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.