Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 24, 2011 7:50 PM

Apr 2010
I love you, Ufotable. Forever and always! <3

They stopped it right at the best part. I really looking forward to the scene with Caster. And then there's Berserker and Archer...
But if it's keeping up with the quality, then I shall suck it up and wait for the next season. It'll be a real hard wait until then.

3 more months... And so the countdown begins.
But I want more Saber now!

1000/10

Rand0mless's PokePet

Kuro the level 76 Umbreon!
Dec 24, 2011 7:51 PM

Jan 2010
Fucking amazing.

Now begins the torture of waiting.
Dec 24, 2011 8:05 PM
Dec 2011
I. CANNOT. WAIT. FOR. SEASON 2!!!

Man what a cliff hanger. Gave me the chills!
Dec 24, 2011 8:08 PM

Aug 2011
Karhu said:
This season could have been good if something had actually happened. It's annoying as hell to see how story avoids progress. Dialog really is wearisome and slow paced. I thought this was supposed to be seinen series, but it sure isn't. It's so wrong to waste potential in series which has so much fuckin' amazing things in it and every drop of potential to be much more than what it actually is. Because of that, the series is only an average to me. S2 should be better and I really hope it is. OP song is definitely the most memorable thing, just can't get enough of it.

Well, Fate/Zero is a seinen, part of those dialogs that you mentioned are a characteristic of the seinens such as Ghost in the Shell, with lots of discussions about politic, philosofy and etc...

If you think this season didn't acomplish much, i suggest that you watch it again. This is just the introduction, you don't see a LOTR movie and expect to everything to happen in the first movie with just 3 hours. Without those conversations and the character development, the next season would be meaningless.

We have a pretty adult series here, why not enjoy the dialogs and the characters, who are much more important than the fights ? The mad feast of the kings, with the discussion between Saber and Rider, was much better than any battle so far, because it's more than just a few words,those words has meaning.
Dec 24, 2011 8:26 PM

Sep 2010
Seeker said:
After the Holy Grail Dialogue, I figured Rider would just treat Saber like a little girl. Not to say he would underestimate her fighting prowess, but I wasn't expecting him to come in and speak on friendly terms with Saber, even calling her "King of Knights." If he already stated that he didn't see Saber as a king anymore, then why still call her by her title? Seems contradicting.

It's just a title. If you catch it, he says he wants her to join his army of servants. It's not because he dislikes her, he likes her (and Lancer) a lot. To her, kinghood brought her suffering and loneliness, he doesn't acknolwedge her as such because he wants to 'save' her from that curse. If Saber wasn't parading her remorse to the point of wishing to re-write history, you bet he wouldn't have discredited her.

He was only pissed off mostly by the dismissal of the fights of her people who followed her cause, but it didn't last. He has a big brother instinct with a shounen-like mindset (defeat means friendship).

Plus, in the Light novels and CD drama, I also remember Saber being really rude to Gilgamesh and Rider shouting heretics! and all (until Saber realized what was what Rider treasured the most). They were all under the effect of the alcohol (Gil's wine's that good), they are sober now.
ThessDec 24, 2011 8:35 PM
Dec 24, 2011 8:36 PM

Oct 2008
And once again Rider stole the episode, he can't be more awesome.

9/10 for this 1st half of the series.
Dec 24, 2011 8:38 PM

Oct 2009
Karhu said:
This season could have been good if something had actually happened. It's annoying as hell to see how story avoids progress. Dialog really is wearisome and slow paced. I thought this was supposed to be seinen series, but it sure isn't.

Worm rape and child murder/mutilation, lengthy dialogue.

How is it not Seinen?

The plot has progressed but since it's a contest where competitors kill each other off I'm assuming you need characters to die off or something to call it progress?

If they killed a bunch in the first half there wouldn't be much left to do with the second, not to mention the impact would be lessened if we'd spent less time with the characters beforehand.

The second half will be a virtual massacre so I guess you'll have your fill there.
Dec 24, 2011 8:41 PM

Jan 2011
What a performance from Rider... I can really believe that he had Aristotle as a tutor after that dialogue. Who would have thought that Gilles would invoke Cthulhu as part of his twisted plans? As for Ryuunosuke, it was interesting to see where he took the monotheistic theological problem of the existence of evil. I haven't had such fun since second year philosophy classes....

Blessed Yule and Happy Holidays to everyone....
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Dec 24, 2011 8:44 PM

Sep 2011
Rider was awesome once again in this episode. Now it's time for the wait till April.
Dec 24, 2011 8:50 PM

Apr 2010
Topgunuk69 said:
Karhu said:
This season could have been good if something had actually happened. It's annoying as hell to see how story avoids progress. Dialog really is wearisome and slow paced. I thought this was supposed to be seinen series, but it sure isn't.

How is it not Seinen?

The plot has progressed but since it's a contest where competitors kill each other off I'm assuming you need characters to die off or something to call it progress?

If they killed a bunch in the first half there wouldn't be much left to do with the second, not to mention the impact would be lessened if we'd spent less time with the characters beforehand.

The second half will be a virtual massacre so I guess you'll have your fill there.

Most of this anime was just macho talk and stupid strategies. Still enjoyed it though.
Dec 24, 2011 8:52 PM

Feb 2010
Thess said:
Plus, in the Light novels and CD drama, I also remember Saber being really rude to Gilgamesh and Rider shouting heretics! and all (until Saber realized what was what Rider treasured the most). They were all under the effect of the alcohol (Gil's wine's that good), they are sober now.

Too bad the CD drama has been taken off YT recently :( I just checked (unless someone decides to reupload them). I would love to hear the King Feasts' part over and over again.
Dec 24, 2011 8:55 PM

Feb 2010
Solkiskey said:
Most of this anime was just macho talk and stupid strategies. Still enjoyed it though.

*lifts eyebrow* "Stupid strategies"...lol?
Well it's still much better than powerups (which I've seen too often in shounen) :P
Dec 24, 2011 9:11 PM
Apr 2008
Clever way to end 1st season.
Dec 24, 2011 9:18 PM

May 2011
I will write some shitz then.

sallym613 said:
Even though I understand your frustration with first season being somewhat slow in the progression of plot, I'm not sure what you mean by your first sentence. What were you expecting from the first part of Fate/Zero?

You said it yourself, the plot part.

sallym613 said:
I would say when you're finished with watching both parts of Fate/Zero, definitely read the LN and see if it changes your mind about Fate/Zero (if you haven't yet).

Already read the first one and planning to read the rest.

Gamaliel said:
Well, Fate/Zero is a seinen, part of those dialogs that you mentioned are a characteristic of the seinens such as Ghost in the Shell, with lots of discussions about politic, philosofy and etc...

If you think this season didn't acomplish much, i suggest that you watch it again. This is just the introduction, you don't see a LOTR movie and expect to everything to happen in the first movie with just 3 hours. Without those conversations and the character development, the next season would be meaningless.

We have a pretty adult series here, why not enjoy the dialogs and the characters, who are much more important than the fights ? The mad feast of the kings, with the discussion between Saber and Rider, was much better than any battle so far, because it's more than just a few words,those words has meaning.

Shonen on my book.

That was already more than 50% of the whole series.

Amount of action and dialog isn't the problem though. Ever heard of Katanagatari? One of the best series I've seen and about 80-90% of the series is pure dialog, really dialog heavy stuff. Already mentioned my thoughts about F/Z dialog. I love dialog based anime and then comes the standards. My standards, my rating and my opinion about the quality.

Topgunuk69 said:

How is it not Seinen?

Ever read Mirai Nikki manga? It's shonen with pretty much on the same things you mentioned and including sex scenes.

No, but when there is about to be deaths in the end anyway. Some of those situation were just avoiding the story's progress, nothing more. Explanations maybe later but first season is already over and ratings given.

Yeah, I don't care who survives and who dies or the death count. I'm watching to see something brilliant, impressive, worth of praising and something I can give a high rating.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Dec 24, 2011 9:25 PM

Dec 2010
Interesting dialogue with Rider and Waver; and just like i thought (and probably everyone else) there was a cliffhanger; not a bad way to end the first half; amazing series, it sucks that there is a three? month wait before the second half starts but there's always other shows to kill the time so all's good; So now that all the dialogue and set up is out of the way it will be interesting to see how the servants "die" off.
Dec 24, 2011 9:31 PM

Aug 2010
I was unsure of whether or not I would watch the second season but after the cliffhanger I might as well watch it.
Dec 24, 2011 9:33 PM

Sep 2010
Solkiskey said:

Which sums up the first half of the novels?

First half: Mostly talk, strategies (because you know, is what smart people do in battles), with some action scenes here and there.
Second half: People dropping like flies. You need to have a build up to care about how most of the characters get tortured and killed off in traumatic ways.
Dec 24, 2011 9:37 PM

Feb 2010
Karhu said:
Gamaliel said:

Shonen on my book.

Hmm..based on my reading of Fate/Zero, I would say it's in between shounen and seinen. Probably a "more mature shounen" (like FMA) if there's such a thing.

The anime (at least the first part) does seem to tone down a little on the dark, serious mood.

Anyhow, I haven't read or watched Mirai Nikki so I don't know how that's like compared to Fate/Zero.
sallym613Dec 24, 2011 9:41 PM
Dec 24, 2011 9:47 PM

Oct 2009
Fuck you. Is this the most painful wait I'll have to ... wait?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2011 9:52 PM

Sep 2010
sallym613 said:
Hmm..based on my reading of Fate/Zero, I would say it's in between shounen and seinen. Probably a "more mature shounen" (like FMA) if there's such a thing.

The anime (at least the first part) does seem to tone down a little on the dark, serious mood.

Anyhow, I haven't read or watched Mirai Nikki so I don't know how that's like compared to Fate/Zero.

...Lol, I can't imagine Fate/Zero as shounen when
Dec 24, 2011 9:58 PM

Jul 2009
thanks for reminding me to pick up Mirai Nikki again. I got bored of the production line characters that has little to none depth since they die too quickly
Dec 24, 2011 10:07 PM

Jul 2007
Karhu said:

Shonen on my book.

Ever read Mirai Nikki manga? It's shonen with pretty much on the same things you mentioned and including sex scenes.

Not entirely seeing how Fate Zero is a shonen, and not just because of the content, either. It's based off the spin-off of an 18+ visual novel, was aired during an extremely late time slot, and was never published in a shonen manga compilation, such as Shonen Jump or Shonen Ace. It's a Light Novel, after all. If Clannad is a Seinen, then it seems rather strange to refer to Fate Zero as a Shonen. If it it spent less time on dialogue and more time on action, than I would actually be far more apt to classify it into that target demographic. Death Note is an exception among shonen for being as plot and character-focused as it is.

In regard to content, the age of the primary characters tends to be a give away, in that the majority of fiction is written so that the target demographic can relate to the primary characters. That's why the majority of shonen protagonists typically run the age range from 10-14. But Fate Zero's cast is made up of adult men, in their late 20s and early 30s, many of whom have children of their own in the age demographic of your average shonen. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against shonen; there's a reason why Death Note is in my top 5 manga, but Fate Zero seems to have few, if any, of the demographic's qualities.
LunarMoonDec 24, 2011 10:13 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change, change the form of man. Free the might from fleshy mire. Boil the blood in heart of fire. Gone, gone the form of man. Rise the demon, Etrigan!
Dec 24, 2011 10:09 PM
Aug 2011
Yumekichi11, you summed it up pretty well.

Damn this cliffhanger...it will be tough waiting it out but some of the best moments come with anticipation.
Dec 24, 2011 10:10 PM

Feb 2010
Thess said:
sallym613 said:

...Lol, I can't imagine Fate/Zero as shounen when

That's why I mentioned Fate/Zero is probably at least in between those two genres. I haven't read or watch enough Seinen works so I can't judge what's really seinen or not. But anyways, I seriously can't imagine Fate/Zero as shounen either. Especially if you compare Fate/Zero to other shounen works like Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, (haven't read OP so I can't judge), etc.

As for Fate/Stay night (not the anime but the VN), the Fate and UBW routes are somewhat shounen-like. Except better with an interesting take on all-that-philosophy-debate-about-heroes (well mostly for UBW route though). As for Heaven's Feel, I have no idea since I haven't gone through it yet. I'm assuming it's definitely not shounen based on what I heard about it.
Dec 24, 2011 10:17 PM

Feb 2008
omfg, what a TERRIBLY PAINFUL place to have a cliffhanger at. Almost on terms with Code Geass S1's ending.... sigh...
Dec 24, 2011 10:18 PM

Feb 2010
LunarMoon said:

In regard to content, the age of the primary characters tends to be a give away, in that the majority of fiction is written so that the target demographic can relate to the primary characters. That's why the majority of shonen protagonists typically run the age range from 10-14. But Fate Zero's cast is made up of adult men and women, in their late 20s and early 30s, many of whom have children of their own in the age demographic of your average shonen. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against shonen; there's a reason why Death Note is in my top 5 manga, but Fate Zero seems to have few, if any, of the demographic's qualities.

Don't forget the ladies too lol. They're important too :3
Sorry but I just feel like I had to do that *points at inserted bolded part* xD
Dec 24, 2011 10:29 PM

Sep 2010
sallym613 said:
As for Fate/Stay night (not the anime but the VN), the Fate and UBW routes are somewhat shounen-like. Except better with an interesting take on all-that-philosophy-debate-about-heroes (well mostly for UBW route though). As for Heaven's Feel, I have no idea since I haven't gone through it yet. I'm assuming it's definitely not shounen based on what I heard about it.

Heaven's Feel, cooking aside, it's definitely seinen-esque and has a mood similar to FZ.
Don't forget the bad/dead ends are canon too...
Dec 24, 2011 10:30 PM

May 2011
Lone Wolf and Cub is considered as a shonen title by Japanese but pretty much everywhere else it's considered as a seinen. There is a reason why some series are not tagged with neither. Fate/Zero does contains seinen and shonen themes, but it's pretty much on the shonen side of the scale, imo.

Naruto, Blah and Fairy Tail are more knows with the name of shit-shonen than shonen. Can't put those in the same class with F/Z but the genre shonen is wide like is seinen, shojo etc. You can't really compare seinens like Ghost in the Shell to Victorian Romance Emma either. It's like comparing Fate/Zero to Blah.

+ What about fillers?
Dec 24, 2011 10:33 PM

Jan 2011
A WHOLE SEASON WAIT!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

But seriously, leaps and bounds better than Fate/Stay Night and I even consider that show to be great. Mainly because I'm just a huge fan.

Still, can't believe they left us on knocking on the door to what WILL be an epic fight. Ahhhh freaking Saber going into battle...how could you make us wait 3 months to see more :)
Dec 24, 2011 10:36 PM

Sep 2010
Karhu said:
Lone Wolf and Cub is considered as a shonen title by Japanese but pretty much everywhere else it's considered as a seinen. There is a reason why some series are not tagged with neither. Fate/Zero does contains seinen and shonen themes, but it's pretty much on the shonen side of the scale, imo.

Naruto, Blah and Fairy Tail are more knows with the name of shit-shonen than shonen. Can't put those in the same class with F/Z but the genre shonen is wide like is seinen, shojo etc. You can't really compare seinens like Ghost in the Shell to Victorian Romance Emma either. It's like comparing Fate/Zero to Blah.

+ What about fillers?

Seinen and shounen are about the demographics they aim, it has nothing to do with "content" of their plot.

Isn't the airing timeslot of F/Z late? Then it's geared towards the adults (aka seinen).
Dec 24, 2011 10:39 PM

Aug 2010
10 for this show, loved it. Too bad we have to wait 4 months.

Looks like the opening episode for the second half will be one of the best. Gil and Berserker better join the battle.
Ragna92Dec 24, 2011 11:25 PM
Dec 24, 2011 10:49 PM

Feb 2010
Thess said:
Karhu said:

+ What about fillers?

Seinen and shounen are about the demographics they aim, it has nothing to do with "content" of their plot.

What Thess said ^ And you're incorrect about one thing Karhu. Shoujo does not classify as shounen since shoujo is geared towards (specifically younger) females, not males. So it's like: Shounen - Seinen, Shoujo...anyone want to remind me the name of the genre geared towards older females?
Dec 24, 2011 11:08 PM

Sep 2010
sallym613 said:
So it's like: Shounen - Seinen, Shoujo...anyone want to remind me the name of the genre geared towards older females?

Josei.
Dec 24, 2011 11:13 PM

May 2011
sallym613 said:
Thess said:
Karhu said:

+ What about fillers?

What Thess said ^ And you're incorrect about one thing Karhu. Shoujo does not classify as shounen since shoujo is geared towards (specifically younger) females, not males. So it's like: Shounen - Seinen, Shoujo...anyone want to remind me the name of the genre geared towards older females?

How the fudge can you read that bolded part like "shojo is part of shonen?" C'mon, this is ridiculous, ofc I know what those are.

Thess said:
Karhu said:

+ What about fillers?

Isn't the airing timeslot of F/Z late? Then it's geared towards the adults (aka seinen).

How do you direct anime to some group if the content has nothing to do with it?

Airing time decides that? FMA was aired 2 am here. Okay, seinen.

Btw, my time spent to manga is currently 112 days, 6 times more than yours together. I read manga from all these genres so I do know a little more than just the meanings of those terms.
KarhuDec 24, 2011 11:32 PM
Dec 24, 2011 11:43 PM

Jul 2007
Karhu said:

Airing time decides that? FMA was aired 2 am here. Okay, seinen.

When a show airs outside of Japan has no relevance to what demographic it was originally aimed at in Japan. Bleach is an obvious shonen but in the U.S., it aired near midnight, on the Adult Swim programming block. The air time in Japan, however, says a lot about which demographic that they were originally marketing a program to in Japan. Airing an anime at 2 AM, as is the case for Fate Zero, would make no sense if they were marketing the program towards school boys, which is fortunate since Fate Zero's Nielsen Box reports have been indicating that the show is most frequently watched by its target demographic of males between the ages of 20-34 (M1).

Other than that, I still don't quite understand which qualities it possesses that would cause you to believe that Fate Zero is a shonen. As I said in more detail in post #82, it's based off of a spin off of an 18+ visual novel, was never published in a shonen manga compilation, such as Shonen Jump, but was instead based off of a light novel, and it doesn't feature a cast that the average shonen demographic constituent can easily relate to. As far as I can see, it seems to possess few, if any, qualities that would typically be found in a shonen manga or anime.

General Discussion of Nielsen Ratings:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=11958&page=45

October Anime By Age Demographic Success:
http://yuzuru.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/iga/1321776520/

Note: Fate Zero also did well with Males ages 35-49 and Females ages 20-34. Practically no one in the teen and shonen demographics watched Fate Zero, according to the October statistics.
LunarMoonDec 25, 2011 2:54 AM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change, change the form of man. Free the might from fleshy mire. Boil the blood in heart of fire. Gone, gone the form of man. Rise the demon, Etrigan!
Dec 25, 2011 12:04 AM
Apr 2010
epic epic epic!!! now a 4 month wait :( bummer.... but there should be a decent anime line up for winter 2012....
Dec 25, 2011 12:09 AM

Jul 2009
Gotta say i'm impressed a well deserved 8/10
Dec 25, 2011 12:13 AM

Feb 2010
Thess said:
sallym613 said:
So it's like: Shounen - Seinen, Shoujo...anyone want to remind me the name of the genre geared towards older females?

Josei.

Thanks.

Karhu said:
sallym613 said:
Thess said:
Karhu said:

+ What about fillers?

How the fudge can you read that bolded part like "shojo is part of shonen?" C'mon, this is ridiculous, ofc I know what those are.

Sorry my mistake. I misread that part.
There's no need to overreact though o.O

Karhu said:
Btw, my time spent to manga is currently 112 days, 6 times more than yours together. I read manga from all these genres so I do know a little more than just the meanings of those terms.

What if Thess' anime/manga list isn't up to date?
What if people read more manga in a shorter amount of time?

Just saying. No need to be presumptuous here.

Also I'm curious: What do you exactly define as seinen, especially "plot-wise" then?
sallym613Dec 25, 2011 12:54 AM
Dec 25, 2011 12:23 AM

Jan 2011
That cliffhanger.. FUUUUU
Time flew so fast everytime I'm watching this series.. Argh..
Dec 25, 2011 12:35 AM

May 2010
Broskander's GARness and Bluebeard's craziness! That was enjoyable. :D

Didn't notice the time when Saber started running towards Caster. =,=

Overall, it was an epic ride. 9/10 as of now and I might raise sometime.
Dec 25, 2011 12:54 AM

Feb 2008
Farewell best show of the season. Bye Rider, see ya in April ;_;
Dec 25, 2011 1:13 AM

Jan 2009
Nice ending of the first cour, glad they didn't rushed through the Caster fight to fit it into the 13th episode since in the end this wasn't intended as a season finale, it was just a regular episode.

Will hold off my rating until the second cour is done. Can't really rate something that it's still not done. So far hats off to ufotable, best production of the year.
Dec 25, 2011 1:14 AM

Dec 2009
Looks like shit's about to go down in April!
Dec 25, 2011 1:18 AM

Sep 2010
sallym613 said:
Karhu said:

What if Thess' anime/manga list isn't up to date?
What if people read more manga in a shorter amount of time?

Just saying. No need to be presumptuous here.

Also I'm curious: What do you exactly define as seinen, especially "plot-wise" then?

Yeap. What if... I don't care to search and add stuff in a forum profile?

(Like I don't, btw, because it's a waste of my time and frankly only discuss what catches my eye strongly).

Lol, the presumption made me laugh aloud. I don't know if they are being a troll on purpose or not. I hope they are just trolling.

Like I say, there's absolutely no way to "define" seinen plot wise, because that's a demographic designation not a genre. Seinen, like with shounen or shoujo or josei, can have many genres which includes a variety of plots: romance, sci-fi, adventures, etc. Shounen can have darker elements and some seinen can be light hearted, but that's ok, because what matters is the audience they are aiming the story? Sometimes the protagonists ages are closer to the audience, but it's not always (Madoka for example, they were like 13-15 years old female protagonists and it's still seinen).

I know that the Manga adaptation of Fate/Zero is being published in Young Ace, a seinen magazine. ;) Of course, sometimes the different adaptations have no bearing (Trinity Blood light novels are seinen and the manga adaptation is shoujo), but in this case they match since it's aired in Japan in what they consider the ADULT timeslot. Never apply how your country regulates anime to how the Japanese do, that's plain ignorance in the study of a different market that places a product in a completely different audience (without the same maturity and habit of the local Japanese one when it comes to anime). It's Marketing 101.

Thank you LunarMoon and sallym613, btw.
ThessDec 25, 2011 1:42 AM
Dec 25, 2011 1:26 AM

Feb 2011
nice thing to end 1 season
somehow rider like the main character in this episode

now we must wait till April 2012
Dec 25, 2011 2:01 AM
Dec 2011
Enjoyable, mainly because of the good cast [like them more than most of the characters in fate/stay night]... a solid 8/10. Looking forward to the second season!
Dec 25, 2011 2:47 AM

Dec 2009
Why oh why are you so cute crazy Ryuunosuke??

Oh and for the series: WHAT A CLIFFHANGER!!! Can't wait for April xD

The first episode is why I can't rate this anime a 10. It was just too long with too much confusing dialogue. But still the animation and the action scenes were incredible, and the story is awesome. 9/10 easily from me :)
Dec 25, 2011 2:49 AM

Jun 2009
OMG fate zero truly is amazing :D
can't wait for the second season XD
The spring I met you,

The spring without you.
Dec 25, 2011 3:26 AM
Dec 2007
Hands down the best series of the year on virtually every level and in virtually every episode. So now, we have 3 more months (plus one or two weeks) to wait for the second season is that it ? 10/10

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Dec 25, 2011 4:07 AM

Jun 2009
Now that was intense episode. Now I have to wait for 3 months to see part 2. :/
The first season was beyond awesome. Every episode was a masterpiece. Loved every second of this show. 10/10 from me. :)
Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Yesterday, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM

» Im about to start this but confused

TabutcuEmmi - Feb 7

44 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Feb 10, 3:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.