Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2011 7:34 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I will admit I liked more than the average simply due to the girls having the big breasts but also most of all the nipples were fine and dandy in this series.

According to what was said, I assume we are dealing with vampire again? They seem to fear the light.

The hymen stuff was perfect so I have no problem with that, just finely shown in the girls losing their virginity. Also the leg tease was good.

Now I am really curious to see WTF the MC saw at the end. I bet it's some sort of orgy with blood sucking at most. Remains to see what it is in episode 2. The Blondie is hot though . Hard to say really whose breasts are the biggest but IMO Blondie is.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 24, 2011 8:09 AM
Dec 2011
I agree the animation looks great. I'm curious also on what he saw and what those mark on the girl had on her back & with a hand? lol that made me laugh she got her ass smacked so hard that it left whoever hand it was a mark. hopefully its not some horror shit -_- this looks to good to become some horror vampire stuff killing the hot girls would be such a waste.

btw there was a manga for this? mind giving me the site if you know i'd like to read it since im really curious right now on what he saw, i dont wanna wait for episode 2 -_- that's to long of a wait.
Dec 24, 2011 9:29 AM

Oct 2011
Those marks were probably left from A previous ritual and i'm also thinking what could have happened to Daisuke to make him lose his memory 10 years before he came back to the mansion.
He probably witnessed something quite shocking to make him lose his memory.
I have to say this was quite enjoyable to watch with decent animation, nice sized breasts also I'm a sucker for lactation mmmmmmmmmm... XD
Dec 24, 2011 10:56 AM
Sep 2011
I never knew they made the hentai base on the game, i wont spoiled it sinced i had played the game :), the animation was ok for me but i prefer the game more than the hentai.
Dec 24, 2011 10:59 AM
Dec 2011
xdrakensx said:
I never knew they made the hentai base on the game, i wont spoiled it sinced i had played the game :), the animation was ok for me but i prefer the game more than the hentai.

spoil it for me! :) msg me the spoilers! i dont wanna wait -_- what did he see D;
Dec 25, 2011 3:33 AM
Sep 2011
here
xdrakensxDec 25, 2011 3:57 AM
Dec 25, 2011 9:09 AM
Dec 2011
xdrakensx said:
here

oh hmm well thats not so bad i guess o_O haha thanks :)
Dec 25, 2011 11:56 AM

Jun 2009
I just wonder if we'll see some tentacle action or they're gonna omitt it. D:
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Dec 26, 2011 1:45 AM
Dec 2011
the only tentacle i really like is from "tentacle & witches" the others im not such a fan of when they just go crazy with it lol
Dec 26, 2011 9:14 PM

Mar 2011
I hope it's gonna be a huge orgy with all the girls.

To be honest, harem hentais needs more orgies. The orgy in Katekyoushii no Oneesan 2 was amazing.
Dec 27, 2011 7:54 AM

Jul 2007
Good news the 2nd episode was announced to be released :

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=730284

No tentacles in episode 1 and I hope they'll stay along this policy.
Hentai makes the world go 'round.

Dec 30, 2011 10:20 PM

Jun 2009
The plot is simply one of the most convenient settings that almost every guy dreams about.
Dec 30, 2011 10:21 PM

Jun 2009
HNTI said:
Good news the 2nd episode was announced to be released :

No tentacles in episode 1 and I hope they'll stay along this policy.

Yep, a nice good, old harem is always a winning formula.
Jan 7, 2012 12:28 AM

Sep 2010
Actually this was kind of nice hentai.
Jan 7, 2012 3:22 AM

Jul 2007
Temporary cover added to the 2nd episode.
NSFW
Hentai makes the world go 'round.

Jan 12, 2012 3:53 AM

Jun 2009
vhayste said:
The plot is simply one of the most convenient settings that almost every guy dreams about.

You could also say that to almost 70-80% of hentai out there.

and yeah, since I tooked a peak on the spoiler. I guess I saw that one coming.
Jan 18, 2012 8:08 AM

Feb 2010
Japan... stop getting turned on by virgins. :-/ I guess I'm not cut for this one, but since I've seen worse might as well finish it.
Jan 19, 2012 7:31 AM
Jun 2011
okay! now I'm getting curious... maybe this is the first time I'm curious with Hentai plot
waiting for episode 2
Jan 20, 2012 6:42 AM

Jul 2011
That was ok, not great but not terrible either. The animation was kind of poor but the variety of girls who have nice designs, and the somewhat mysterious-ish plot (even though kind of common) makes this a decent watch regardless.

That Gon guy looks highly suspect but not gonna involve myself with spoilers, I'll just see what the big surprise was myself next episode.
Feb 25, 2012 9:43 PM

Oct 2008
mel21 said:
xdrakensx said:

spoil it for me! :) msg me the spoilers! i dont wanna wait -_- what did he see D;

What's the title of the game? I just hope there is an english translation for it

Mar 30, 2012 11:22 PM
Sep 2011
OriginGenesis said:
mel21 said:
xdrakensx said:

What's the title of the game? I just hope there is an english translation for it

Sorry for the super late reply the title for the game is 霧谷伯爵家の六姉妹 by a-kaguya, no english translation though.
Jan 3, 2014 6:43 PM
Jan 2014
Loved the scene with Ai at the end.
Nadeshiko's scene was hot too.
Sep 11, 2015 6:48 AM
Oct 2013
Good detail in the pudgy bodies, they were pretty hot. They jiggled very well, mostly the breasts.

And Nadeshiko-san's constant milk-squirting was very tasty (*˘︶˘*)

Would've liked to see more ass and belly jiggle but got some of it at least both for Nadeshiko-san and Ai. Could've used less of the sliding motion though.

The ashikoki was also a bit plain.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiriya Hakushaku Ke no Roku Shimai Episode 2 Discussion

kyleey - Apr 2, 2012

16 by TechOtaku-h »»
Jan 17, 2016 2:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.