Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 22, 2011 9:43 PM

May 2010
Wow. Just wow. 10/10.

That ShoumaxRingo scene killed me... As good as Kanba/Himari scene was, I felt Ringo's and Shouma's was more emotional, perhaps it was the whole fire thing and Shouma basically saying "it's not hers to fix"... Or I'm probably just a big biased ShoumaxRingo fag.

My head is still full of fuck though. Lmao.

Can't believe there will be no more "WTF is going on!?!?!" on Thursdays....My mind got so use to all these confusions and fate crap :(

Epic.
Dec 22, 2011 9:44 PM

Sep 2008
i´ll....rewatch this thing, pure epicnes
anime of the year? i must agree
i feel mindfucked....11/10
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Dec 22, 2011 9:51 PM

May 2011
8/10

Really confused me some places and I hate rewatching before air times up

Other than that quite good :)
Hope my review sails
Dec 22, 2011 9:54 PM

Oct 2011
Wonderful anime, great ending, I was close to tears.

I knew a "reset" of sorts had to happen because everything had become so twisted.
I think it's good Himari was separated from the two because all the mixed feeling of family love and romantic love was washed away.

I thought it was weird that the guys were made younger, but it makes sense since that's their age when they shared the fate.

At least we finally know that Shouma loved Ringo as well.. I really wanted a kiss there. Her reaching out to nothing made my heart sink.

Sanetoshi claiming the train was going to come again was interesting, almost like a threat, not that Momoka was worried anyways haha.

9.45/10

Edit: I know this might be incredibly mean of me, but if it ended with Himari dead, and Kanba in jail or the psych ward from going crazy after losing her, that'd be totally okay with me. Natsume would visit him often, and he's slowly has affection for her. Ringo and Shouma would begin a relationship. This would be the more realistic "you cannot avoid your own fate" angle.
MaiTaiDec 22, 2011 10:01 PM

Dec 22, 2011 9:59 PM

May 2009
;__; These tears just won't stop!

Oh God, those two boys at the very beginning of the show were Kanba and Shouma! :o

Probably the most beautiful and heartbreaking show I've ever watched where I didn't even get what was going on half the time.

I'll really really miss this show. Everything was stunning - the music, the characters, the visuals, and oh god, the story! Will probably rewatch it as soon as I'm slightly less depressed to catch all the symbolism and whatnot I missed. Really, what a fabulous series. <3
Dec 22, 2011 10:01 PM
May 2011
RealScreamer said:
Wow. Just wow. 10/10.

That ShoumaxRingo scene killed me... As good as Kanba/Himari scene was, I felt Ringo's and Shouma's was more emotional, perhaps it was the whole fire thing and Shouma basically saying "it's not hers to fix"... Or I'm probably just a big biased ShoumaxRingo fag.

I'm more Kanba/Himari biased but Ringo/Shouma scene was...... OH GAWD... more emotional imo. The 'I love you' killed me! How he pushed her away and went in the flames...... ))):

It REALLY did remind me Madoka however, i was ind of expecting this kind of ending.
Dec 22, 2011 10:05 PM

Jan 2011
Great episode. Awesome anime.

I'm trying to remember where I've seen this "I don't have memories, then why am I crying?". But I've seen it before, I'm sure it is a common place xD
Dec 22, 2011 10:17 PM

Nov 2007
Factsies said:
Clearly copied the ending from Madoka, 4/10

actually I believe the events you are referring to are the brutal murder and glorious resurrection of Jesus Christ, from which both Madoka and Penguin Drum heavily borrow
Elsewhere, a somewhat startled Warren Worthington III finds that he has accidentally wandered into an electrified east-side world of post-twist teens and watsui-ing teeny-boppers...
Dec 22, 2011 10:17 PM

Apr 2008
I knew it was going to be a bittersweet ending. It was sad but really good.
A lot of questions still weren't answered but I don't really care, I simply loved this anime.

Goodbye Mawaru Penguindrum

Breath||
Dec 22, 2011 10:21 PM

Mar 2010
Overall, I think I liked the ride. I won't call it my favorite anime, because I didn't like some parts of it. However, I would have to say the show itself is a beautiful work of art.

Kanba/Himari shippers might hate me for this but their romance was rather weird, I suppose. Even when I found out they weren't siblings, their romantic development felt a bit weird. I knew Kanba loved her but I wasn't sure if Himari's feelings were that of a lover or a sister but I could be interpretating that completely wrong; it just wasn't clear enough for me to be too comfortable with it. Plus, I remember the anime saying that Shoma is Himari's fated one? Then again, it might have something to do with Shoma and Kanba being in the same fate so technically, it's like Himari/Kanba/Shoma in my head (So like a sibling thing, which makes more sense). I do see the relationship between the two though so that confusion is easily driven out of my head.

What I was not expecting was Shoma to die. For me, Shoma was my favorite character, hands down. I loved his characterization (I suppose that makes sense because, just like Guilty Crown's Shu, he has so much potential). And I knew he had some importance to the characters and he was inevitably the key along with Kanba. However, when he burst into flames and said "I love you", I was like "WTF" Don't get me wrong, I do like Kanba (even though I thought he was losing it for a second), but when Shoma died too, I was in shock. Still, their sacrifice was beautiful so I appreciate both of their characters tremendously.

It was bittersweet, insane and fun but just like Revolutionary Girl Utena, it's beautiful in an un-explainable way. I appreciate animes like this always.

I'll give it a 8.5/10. Now, I have to get over Shoma's death, argh. <3
Dec 22, 2011 10:22 PM

Jan 2011
A very interesting and satisfying end.
Overall: 8/10
"You watch too much."
"I don't watch enough."

Dec 22, 2011 10:37 PM

Sep 2011
m4rc0 said:

So, for the Madokafags any anime that ends with a world reset is a copy huh? I wonder what those guys have to say about Lain...

Yes, because we all know one person says something stupid = whole fanbase feels that way. LOGIC!

Anyways, fantastic ending. I teared up when Masako was talking to Mario. (Seriously though, why was he in the anime? Was it to fill in the split Momoka thing?)
[center]
Dec 22, 2011 10:55 PM
Apr 2011
There are 25 stations mentioned in the anime. Is there suppose to be one more episode or is is the end of this anime with 24 episodes?
Dec 22, 2011 10:56 PM

Sep 2007
Aggh the unanswered questionssss! Besides that, this ending was pretty satisfying, I think. When Himari forgot about the bros, my eyes just started exploding water on me. ;_; I feel like the Shouma/Ringo "I love you" was kinda out of place though. I dunno...I just never really felt Shouma loved her that way? Him taking on her fire punishment made sense though, but I dunno...maybe my not shipping them together is creating bias in my brain. @_@;

Well this was a good anime, and I love it. I'm not sure how I feel about this ending though. My heart just can't take their sibling bonds being destroyed like that. TT__TT
Dec 22, 2011 10:59 PM
Dec 2009
Am I the only one who felt nothing? I felt that having the penguins be funny kinda killed the entire mood and the semi-random flash backs made it hard to follow. All in all it was a good ride but meh. 9/10
Dec 22, 2011 11:10 PM

Aug 2010
I loved this show and I'm going to miss it.
Dec 22, 2011 11:12 PM
Dec 2011
don't know if epic win or epic fail :S
Dec 22, 2011 11:20 PM

Jul 2009
8/10

Yeah, I too am lost. Lost of words, lost of thought. I don't even know...
I want to think it was good but I don't know why it was good, leaving me very... wtf.
LOL
Dec 22, 2011 11:29 PM

Jan 2008
So... did I like it? Did I hate it? I have no freaking clue right now how I feel about the ending.
Dec 22, 2011 11:32 PM

Oct 2010
I certainly wasn't expecting it to end like that.
I'm content with how everything turned out, except for there not being a canon KanbaxHimari ending.
/biased pairing fan.

I didn't cry or feel it was as emotive as others are making it to be, though....
Second best anime of 2011, imo.
Dec 22, 2011 11:36 PM

Jan 2008
I loved it. One of the best anime of 2011.

10/10
Dec 23, 2011 12:13 AM

Feb 2010
I knew i wouldnt like the ending.

I just hated the brother resurection + everyone else not remembering just for the sake of not being a sad ending , i really hated that.

I guess it could be worse...
Dec 23, 2011 12:20 AM

Aug 2008
The ending was very satisfactory, especially for an anime. It was a very happy ending with a heavy price. I felt it compared to Madoka Magica's ending, except not as cruel and bittersweet.

As for the series, I don't doubt it was outstanding. I know it was outstanding. Though I'm gonna have a hard time recommending this to people because I'll have trouble explaining/selling them on it. I don't totally understand it myself. But I will enjoy learning more in future viewing hopefully. A beautiful masterpiece.

Dec 23, 2011 12:27 AM

Feb 2010
Dont get why people liked the ending so much here , lot of unexplained shit.

why were kanba and shouma in those boxes? what were the true intentions of shouma father? (is he even his father?)

What about the apple that himari got from shouma? how did ringo/double h knew about the phrase of the spell?

meh the more if think of it the more i dislike it.
Dec 23, 2011 12:45 AM
Jul 2009
Vanisher said:
why were kanba and shouma in those boxes? what were the true intentions of shouma father? (is he even his father?)

Shouma's father wanted to change society into something more fair so everyone could be equally happy. Those intentions were good, the problem were his methods.

As for the boxes, they represent humans' inherent selfishness, which might prevent us from reaching out to others and create inter-personal relationships.

Vanisher said:
What about the apple that himari got from shouma? how did ringo/double h knew about the phrase of the spell?

The apple is just symbolic of reaching out to others. It represent the connection/bond between people.

The phrase of the spell are just word that are important to the one you cast the spell for. Double H's words were important to Himari, so that's why Ringo used those words as the spell. The spell just represent the will to sacrifice for someone else out of love, so the words don't really matter much.

Anyway, almost everything in penguidrum is symbolic or metaphorical, so it makes more sense if you don't try to take it too much as face value.
Dec 23, 2011 12:47 AM

Oct 2010
Sadly lots of shit to assume for your answers.
Vanisher said:
why were kanba and shouma in those boxes?
Due to the Goddess punishment. It was so heavy the boxes may show the uterus of the mother and them suffering in it. Perhaps it even alludes to them possible dying till the apple was given to them. I have no idea as to why they were shown at that age in those boxes.
Vanisher said:
what were the true intentions of shouma father? (is he even his father?)
He is their real father from the eyes and other factors. Moreover his intentions were to change the world because he was sick of the child broiler.
Vanisher said:
What about the apple that himari got from shouma?
Shouma had it due Kanba sharing one with him. Perhaps Kanba was about to share it with someone else till Shouma stole it to give to Himari.
Vanisher said:
how did ringo/double h knew about the phrase of the spell?
Simply put due to them being all the time with Himari but most of all with Momoka minus Ringo. Perhaps H2 were around that time but more than anything they knew because of their connections of feelings that both the diary and many themes rely on a lot in this series.

BTW I edited to my final version of this series's post. Perhaps it might help understand some stuff. Correlated what I know into multi sections.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 23, 2011 1:35 AM

Sep 2011
Vanisher said:
Dont get why people liked the ending so much here , lot of unexplained shit.

Something called opinion.
[center]
Dec 23, 2011 1:40 AM

Feb 2010
1idd0kun said:

The phrase of the spell are just word that are important to the one you cast the spell for. Double H's words were important to Himari, so that's why Ringo used those words as the spell. The spell just represent the will to sacrifice for someone else out of love, so the words don't really matter much.

Yeah but how did ringo knew the important words for someone is the spell? and then that means momoka knew something important of everyone she tried to save in the train? (maybe each one important word is written in the diary) or something important for satoneshi to make him banish.

in this ep kanba said that the apple is given to those who are going to die for their loves , this applies to kanba and shouma in this episode , but not for the apple shouma gave to himari.
Dec 23, 2011 1:59 AM

Sep 2009
ahhh so amazing ;////;
can't stop crying > o <
really liked the part at the end where shoma and kanba were there again as kids ;////;
way too cute... way too sad...
MAWARU PENGUINDRUM YOU'LL ALWAYS STAY IN OUR HEARTS!!!
Dec 23, 2011 2:00 AM

Feb 2010
good show 8/10.
Dec 23, 2011 2:03 AM
Jul 2009
Vanisher said:

Yeah but how did ringo knew the important words for someone is the spell?

It's not that she knew. She wanted to save himari, to change her fate, so she chose those words, she bet on them (she said so herself).

I suppose you could say it was never about "knowing", but rather about believing. Ringo believed those words would work, and that's why they did.

Vanisher said:
in this ep kanba said that the apple is given to those who are going to die for their loves , this applies to kanba and shouma in this episode , but not for the apple shouma gave to himari.

The apple is a lot of things. What Kanba says is a reference to Miyazawa Kenji's novel, but Miyazawa used the apple motif in many ways: to represent love, bonds between people, the universe itself, etc. But in the end, if you think about it, all these things are closely related.

The apple Shouma gave to Himari was a symbol of Shouma reaching out to her, saving her, and giving purpose to her life. It represents their ties as family, etc.
Dec 23, 2011 2:08 AM

May 2010
Marathon this since morning, feeling dizzy right now.
Dec 23, 2011 2:17 AM

Nov 2011
this whole episode is the most WTF I have ever seen for this show

at the same time it breaking my heart DAMN YOU IKUHARA!

kanba turn into glass shard, shouma engulfs in that fire NOOOOOOOO my favourite character!, himari ressurected & naked AGAIN, sanetoshi still alive, himari & ringo become friends, that half apple, kanba & shouma letter to himari, shouma's I LOVE YOU to ringo, the children in ep 1 is the takakuras twin & the penguins followed them, himari has her own family adsdsdaffcgcvhg.............

so penguindrum is in shouma's heart after all..
eventhough there is certain unexplained stuff but it doesn't matter that ending is FABULOUS MAX~

7/10
Dec 23, 2011 2:34 AM

May 2010
I think that Kanba & Shouma became children again since they decided to not share the fruit,I an alternating world or so called transfer of destiny in this world plus Shouma saved Ringo & Kanba saves Himari also so they are in their original forms but with memories jumbled & little Kanba & Shouma were being followed by Penguin of Himari & Masako's penguins because I think they are waiting for Kanba & Shouma to return to them.

Well this is what I can understand because what happened was really complex.

I am gonna really miss this now because it has been so great & what an amazing end,I was really teary.
Dec 23, 2011 2:39 AM

Nov 2007
Damn, I love this show so much. Easily the show of the year for me. It makes my all time top 10 for sure.

That ending was just perfect. I could probably write an essay on why I love this show so much but for now I'm having difficulty doing anything but gushing.
As a shipfag, that Shouma/Ringo scene was amazing and heartbreaking. This sort of stuff is like my crack.

10/10

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
Dec 23, 2011 2:59 AM

Aug 2008
As always, when people don't understand it means it's awesome.

I personally don't get it. Or well, I get the overall story, I get the meaning and the symbolism.
What I don't get is where is the key that makes the overall plot "good". I get that the author thinks that "meaning" >>>>>>> narration but that's not what I like. Gosh, this is starting to reming me about Evangelion.

I will rewatch it. For now it's a "I don't know"/10
Dec 23, 2011 3:03 AM

Nov 2008
Beatuiful in every inch. It couldn't be made better, it's bittersweet, fullfilling ans still many things are left up to viewer's interpratation.

Generally, I loved this show. It was pure Lynch on LSD. And there are so many references you could write a book. I can't clearly judge if Penguindrum is another milestone masterpiece in anime industry beacuse I'm still high on emotions, but surely no other anime kept me on the edge every week.

10/10 and adding to top 5
Dec 23, 2011 3:07 AM

Aug 2009
confusing finale but emotional. I'll give it a 9
Dec 23, 2011 3:09 AM
Aug 2011
You can't expect everything always to be handed out to you. Sometimes the writers WANT you to THINK. You will never know for sure why somethings went how they went. Find the best interpretation that sets your mind at ease.

I for one enjoy a series that leaves me with questions and gives me the chance to theorize.

Edited:Grammar <_<
Tired_SmurphDec 23, 2011 4:33 AM
Dec 23, 2011 3:11 AM
Dec 2011
I think Penguindrum has become one of my favourite anime. This ending ... wow, it was unexpected. I didn't expect my favourite character to die but if Shouma hadn't done what he had done then this would have meant that Ringo would have died :( the thing that devastated me the most when watching this was when everyone forgot about their existance... especially Ringo :( it made me think about how when Momoka died at least Yuri and Tabuki still had memories of her. I liked how they showed younger versions of Kanba and Shouma walking by the house which was like the other two boys that walked past in a previous episode. Very well done! Plus Shouma saying he loved Ringo was one of the best parts of the episode.

Before watching this episode the thing I wanted the most was a second season, an OVA or even a movie but now I think this is not very possible :( what else could they do now after this final episode (perhaps they could have everyone reunite again?? oh please, for Ringo and Shouma's sake :P haha)

But 10/10 for me for this series. I just wish it didn't have toe end!! Also I'm sorry if I didn't put anything in spoiler tags I wasn't sure if I was meant to because lots of people seemed to be posting stuff without the spoiler tags so I will just leave the post without them.
Dec 23, 2011 3:14 AM
Sep 2011
Definitely one of the most impressing anime ending I have ever seen.
I 'm content with all the things left in the dark as it allows the viewers to figure them out by themselves rather than handing to them on a silver platter.
EudaimoniaDec 23, 2011 3:22 AM
Dec 23, 2011 3:20 AM

Aug 2011
jasque said:
Great episode. Awesome anime.

I'm trying to remember where I've seen this "I don't have memories, then why am I crying?". But I've seen it before, I'm sure it is a common place xD

I was trying to remember the same... ¿Pandora Hearts? xD
Dec 23, 2011 3:24 AM
Aug 2010
;______________;
ikuhara.urobuchi.good job for this year
Dec 23, 2011 3:32 AM

Feb 2011
Ukyo9 said:
As always, when people don't understand it means it's awesome.
i instead think it's the opposite, when people don't understand they choose to dislike to don't risk to like it, but only because they themselfes have no idea how to rate it
or more often it's even more pitifull, when someone have no idea for him/herself just copy the one next to you
but anyway you can't ignore the awe factor ^_^ it doesn't need deep understanding to appreciate it

i liked a lot this serie, i'm a sucker for simbolism and metaphors, and the final message/moral is hearthwarming
if not for some little dragged parts of the show i would have rated it 10, for me now it's a 9.2, so a 9 overall

Lestrade said:
I 'm content with all the things left in the dark as it allows the viewers to figure them out by themselves rather than handing to them on a silver platter.
i really agree with that, some/most of us aren't infants anymore who needs to get feeded piece by piece to get an understanding of things by ourselfes
or some watch animes only to relax and don't want to have to think too much over them, that's not a wrong standpoint too, but such people should not get in animes like this one in the first place if they think like that
ZeandoDec 23, 2011 3:49 AM

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Dec 23, 2011 3:46 AM

Feb 2010
Lestrade said:

More like guessing instead of figuring , and im not content with it :(
Dec 23, 2011 3:47 AM
Jul 2018
I was on a trip with no internet access, and this episode has been on my mind all day. I couldn't wait until I'm back home to turn on my laptop and watch this episode T_T

The Penguindrum turned out to be the apple that Kanba shared with Shouma to sustain each other's life, should've seen that with all the apple motif that saturated the series. The apple half is a symbol of Kanba's kindness and selflessness. His life was the most tragic out of all the cast since he practically lived for Himari and always sacrificed his happiness for others. He was an anti-hero more than anything. The scene where he shattered like a tin soldier on behalf of Himari was heart-wrenching and beautiful that I cried buckets of tears T_T I'm glad that his love was returned by Himari in the end like the boys in Ep 1 foreshadowed. And speaking of the boys from Ep 1, it was quite clever that they turned out to be Kanba and Shouma.

Moving to Shouma, he was a good comic relief throughout the series, but it always frustrated me that he got more love than Kanba that I found vastly superior in terms of characterization, but his scene with Ringo was just as heartbreaking as Kanba/Himari, and he did love her, the Shouma/Ringo in me did a backflip while watching him confes ;_; In the end, both Kanba and Shouma sacrificed themselves for love and got reborn in return.

So, it was a reset button ending in the end. Himari was happy with her parents before they passed away, Mario is healed, Kanba and Shouma got reborn, though everyone forgot who they were; I wonder if Ringo's parents are back together. With them all living in the same town and Himari remembering who they were, I don't see it impossible that they'll cross paths with each other. I'm now interested to read the novel's ending and see if it adds to the anime ending.

I would like to thank Ikuhara for returning to the director's seat and also all the groups that subbed this and made it available for us who suck at Japanese. I can see Nozomi licensing this and slapping something like "From the director of RGU!" on the cover to evoke interest.

Edit: my 300th post XD
removed-userDec 23, 2011 4:23 AM
Dec 23, 2011 3:54 AM
May 2009
Okay, I said how much I love the ending earlier, now, after the watching subs...
Some questions were left unanswered. Mainly about Child's Broiler and what Takakuras and Kiga has to do with it, and what exactly did Kamba's father do. Though I get a feeling it was explained but I missed it. derp I got a feeling that the key is somewhere in Sanetoshi's monologue, but idk idk.
I guess penguins are symbol of people in general, and the penguin's box was a symbol of an egoistical person - takeback to Sanetoshi's monologue. Everyone is trapped in their boxes called "self", but Kamba was selfless and shared the apple - which was reward for dying for love, which just implied Shoma and Kamba are alive to die for love someday, as they did. So the fact the people aren't exactly what Sanetoshi thinks they are ended up destroying his plans this time. The boxes and apples were symbolic, though. But I'm not exactly sure how. I have a certain idea, but it doesn't really fit since Shoma didn't seem like he was neglected by his parents...
And we have a moral from Tabuki/Yuri dialogue. A loved child will be a happy person. An unloved child is someone who becomes invisible, like the children in Child's Broiler, unless someone offers them the love.
Crap, this anime was beautiful.
QashqaiDec 23, 2011 3:58 AM
Dec 23, 2011 4:08 AM

Oct 2011
Wow, I have no idea how people can write novel length stuff over a series... All I can say is that it just was beautiful, nothing more unfortunately..
Dec 23, 2011 4:17 AM

Oct 2010
N-N-N-N-NO, T-THAT CAN'T BE IT. ASDFGHJKL; </3
Lots of questions have been left unanswered, but wow. Penguindrum has got to be one of the (if not) most impressive animes I've ever watched. I guess it's up to our imaginations to think up those answers. But nothing's better than official ones. :| OH COME ON, IKUHARAAA.

Although that ending was just confusing-- with the little Shouma and Kanba, I guess it was satisfying enough. I would've wanted to see a more climatic end, though. Seeing a world in which Himari never? met Shouma and Kanba is extremely depressing. And I cried when she opened that note omg. ;__________;

More episodes plz. I HOPE THERE'LL BE SPECIALS.
[insert awesome signature here]
Dec 23, 2011 5:19 AM

Nov 2011

"I Love You" indeed T___T
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

RainbowMagnet - Oct 13, 2011

218 by jumbosan »»
Apr 13, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 1, 2011

217 by jumbosan »»
Apr 13, 6:58 AM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Blackbird - Jul 14, 2011

176 by jumbosan »»
Apr 12, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Jul 7, 2011

351 by jumbosan »»
Apr 12, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 15, 2011

168 by FarCritical »»
Mar 27, 10:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.