Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 23, 2011 7:45 AM

Nov 2008
Dat short hair.

I really enjoyed it. seeing as I hate harems that's pretty good.
Really hope there will be a second season, but until then I might read the manga and maybe thr novels.

Amaya-no-Hime said:
Yanoflies said:
Also, Kodaka is obviously homosexual, now it's confirmed. Blushing at male Yozora l0l.
He's Sorasexual. Clearly.

9/10
Dec 23, 2011 8:02 AM

Sep 2011
Kodaka is very...... Unsexual, it's almost surprising. Perhaps Rika could help him work on thatKOMAKAI(half kidding) KOUDAI

It was very nice to see Yozora's perspective, actually I loved that. But I still dislike her never the less.
ShortTermCrook said:
Got my fill of swimsuits and game themes for the season just from one anime. This episode was the standard guff enriched with half episode recap. Oh joy. Rika, bone fide timefiller with useless nonsense proves yet again anime would be better off without her.

5/10 overall forthe series - try to come up with your own ideas and think about plot sometimes.

I am not so sure... Although she has the most odd placement in the series, I still thought she was semi-entertaining. I will admit however her character is the most 1-dimensional in the series

I am perverted! <-- Sums up Rika's character
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 23, 2011 9:07 AM

Dec 2011
Nice ending. I would have liked to see the scene where Yozora smacks Maria in the church during the series recap early in the episode tho.

Yozora looks pretty good in male cosplay. ;)
Dec 23, 2011 9:45 AM

Aug 2011
great episode, might give it a 8 or a 9 :/
Hope there is another season, because i wanna SEE MORE MEAT!!!! XP
Dec 23, 2011 10:10 AM

Feb 2010
Season 2, not just some fanservice OVA please.

Moar Sena next time please (not anti-Sora btw) :D
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Dec 23, 2011 10:23 AM

Sep 2011
I always thought Yozora looked good with long hair.
Dec 23, 2011 10:35 AM

Aug 2010
great anime, 9/10 for me
2nd season pls. Need moar yozora :D
Dec 23, 2011 10:38 AM

Nov 2011
Is it just me who thinks that last episode was preparing for another season?
Dec 23, 2011 10:40 AM

May 2010
AkiYuuki said:
Is it just me who thinks that last episode was preparing for another season?

No, club activities for next term.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 23, 2011 10:56 AM

Mar 2009
I am satisfied. But we need another season.

Yozora looks good with short hair but I do prefer long hair on her. Either way she is cute. Meat too. ;D

4/5 for the episode.
Dec 23, 2011 11:04 AM

Apr 2010
I agree that we need another season.
This was a pretty nice anime and it was very nice to watch the ending was also very nice and the concept was kept very clear during to entire anime.
The characters where also pretty funny and i really liked the fact that the girls resembled real girls allot more then usual in anime.
Not just the usual cute girls that wouldn't hurt a fly but girls with a bitchy and sometimes cruel character tho also narcissistic to spice up the story.
The story itself was also pretty good and enjoyable to watch.
Dec 23, 2011 11:11 AM

Mar 2008
-Mika said:
Where's my season 2?

This
Dec 23, 2011 11:57 AM

Sep 2010
Seny said:
-Mika said:
Where's my season 2?

This

Yup, I really would like to see a 2nd season.
Dec 23, 2011 12:17 PM

Jun 2008
Waiting for Season 2 and BluRay's :P 7/10 Overall, but an enjoyable show every week to watch.
Signature Here.
Dec 23, 2011 12:49 PM

Dec 2009
Well, the end was kind of what was I expecting, still I don't like this type of ending...
Good but... just not THAT good...
Dec 23, 2011 1:38 PM
Jan 2011
So, it was a harem ending all along.
Dec 23, 2011 2:13 PM

Sep 2011
Nasty001 said:

Uh, not at all.He did not realize he loved anyone.

It is a "friend ending", he chose no one and hasn't realized any romantic feelings.
Dec 23, 2011 2:17 PM
Nov 2007
shitty end :(, no dramatic moment, no real comedy :(, just a shitty end that say, there will be a season 2 :(.
Dec 23, 2011 2:36 PM

Oct 2010
GodlyKyon said:
onedaysnotice said:
Ishida (Bleach) reference lol.
Nah, I would say this is more like Lelouch or the VP from Angel Beats if anything.
You got it both wrong. Look at the following spoiler
It's more Vampire Knight. The rose!

Also no one mentioned it but the following,

does tend to say a nasty big F to Sena fans because Sena was never shown as a loli but Yozora is. That puts mucho brownie points for me not to mention the MOE there and the sheer joy of Yozora fans. They can finally R.I.P. at their anger of getting an episode about her. Since this one is amazing of her.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 23, 2011 2:49 PM

Oct 2010
A shame to see this end. Had so much laughs at this at times, something most of the other shows this season failed to do imo.
And given the actual premise, i really did not expect to like this that much.
9/10 from me for this show.

No weelky dose of Sena now anymore tough =(

Like many said here: Where's my 2nd season announcement!?

crockmez said:
And more Kobato x Sena please :3

I'd love to see more of that =3

Guess i rewatch it once all BD's are out tough ^_^

Dec 23, 2011 3:58 PM

Jul 2011
That background song that plays at around 9:00 is beautiful.
Dec 23, 2011 4:44 PM

Apr 2010
4/5 for the episode but there seriously needs to be a 2nd season at some point as a lot of things were left hanging in the air.
Dec 23, 2011 5:02 PM

Mar 2011
Yozora with short hair looks better actually
Dec 23, 2011 5:32 PM

Dec 2009
Ending wasn't bad, though I was hoping for Kodaka to admit they all are already friends.

9/10
Dec 23, 2011 5:38 PM

Jan 2011
Nasty001 said:

I despise the one who termed the term "Harem End" for endings that don't resolve anything...that is NOT a Harem end, just so you guys know. Harem is Kodaka ending up with all of them romantically.
Dec 23, 2011 5:47 PM

Mar 2011
nice
Dec 23, 2011 6:05 PM

Sep 2009
first half during the recap was boring and i thought the entire episode was going to be a recap im glad it wasnt the second half was good im hoping for a second season
Dec 23, 2011 6:08 PM

Sep 2011
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Nasty001 said:

I despise the one who termed the term "Harem End" for endings that don't resolve anything...that is NOT a Harem end, just so you guys know. Harem is Kodaka ending up with all of them romantically.

Exactly what I was going to say with more added. I don't think it's possible to have a true "harem end" in this series, though I hope.

I CAN'T wait until Kate shows up officially. Kate = Kobato > Sena for me, best side character o feel she is. So I suppose, sell well BD disks!

Hardmend sounds nice, Momo realized it'll be fun for all.
Dec 23, 2011 6:21 PM
Nov 2011
12 episodes and kodaka didn't show any romantic interest. Yup he's gay.

If it was me i would raep Yozora.
Dec 23, 2011 7:23 PM

Jun 2011
I like how the only time when Kodaka was attracted to any of the girls was when Yozora cosplayed as a guy. I knew he was gay.

Disappointed that he didn't pick Yozora or Rika. If he would of chose the slutty Meat I would of gave this show a 1/10 rating
tfw no gf
tfw i keep getting the banhammer on here
tfw Koleare keeps banning me every other day
tfw I'm misunderstood by le mod
Dec 23, 2011 7:49 PM

Jan 2010
LOLI YOZORA, HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!
Dec 23, 2011 9:15 PM

Jul 2009
Well it's not like because Marina Inoue is one of my favorite VA okay?, but this anime is entertaining and i kinda like it 8/10
Dec 23, 2011 10:06 PM
Jul 2018
Meh, nothing special
Dec 23, 2011 10:17 PM

Jan 2011
Like most, hoping for a second season as the novels continue to develop.

I thoroughly enjoyed the humor in this show. The fan service flowed with the overall presentation which I feel complimented everything very well. One of the shows you are excited about each week to see.

I do agree that the ending felt like a glass half empty finale. Although the revelation of Taka and Sora was made and it makes sense why they want to keep their relationship on the dl from everyone...it just left you wanting more. Closing statements made for a nice "wrap up" but the ??? future ending stuff always leaves me with a "ohhhh come on man!"
Dec 23, 2011 10:17 PM

Aug 2009
icamehere said:
Disappointed that he didn't pick Yozora or Rika. If he would of chose the slutty Meat I would of gave this show a 1/10 rating

so trueee. i hope there will be second season where they make development about Taka x Sora oh i mean... Kodaka x Yozora.

this eps is really good imo. Recap Yozora is good to watch. i can know the deredere side of her. that's so lovely. I love blushing Yozora~ <3
and the insert song was beautiful.

Hilarious moment when Niku teased Yozora and then got slapped hardly. I like Niku's words "Baka Baka. Rejected Yozora. How lame!" with her arrogant oujo-sama's attitude xD

And why there's no Yankee x council president scene. i'm kinda dissapointed. i think it is the best scene (in the novel).

I wanna second season!!
Dec 23, 2011 11:44 PM
Apr 2010
Man this show was funny, shame that the ending sort of left me empty but it still worked. Maria denying Yozora with the club application was goat.
Dec 24, 2011 12:24 AM

Dec 2010
Damn I wish Yozora acted the way she did in this episode more often. Too bad it's the last episode. She was really cute. Even cuter as a kid when she wore a skirt instead of her traditional boy clothes.

Rika is fricken hilarious with her Yaoi thoughts.

Boy uniform on Yozara = a turn-on for Kodoka!? Loved how Sena said she wanted to eat Kobata.

So that ends the series...not bad but I wished they made this into a 24 episode series instead of 12.

Hopefully we get a second season.

Dec 24, 2011 1:33 AM

Jan 2011
this ending was pretty much Open to a S2 which i hope they do because i need More MEAT,just hope they focus more on comedy if they do because that's what i enjoyed the most about this series!.
Dec 24, 2011 3:10 AM

Dec 2011
katsu044 said:
this ending was pretty much Open to a S2 which i hope they do because i need More MEAT,just hope they focus more on comedy if they do because that's what i enjoyed the most about this series!.

i would like it if they focused more on the relationships though, im not saying they should outright just throw out the comedy but if they focused too much in to the comedy then we'll just have another show like the first season of hayate no gotoku
Dec 24, 2011 3:13 AM

Feb 2009
yup another season! it just seems so fitting, and the ending was pretty good.

no real compliants for this show, 9/10.
Dec 24, 2011 4:26 AM

Nov 2010
Sad its over. a non-ending was expected but it was still great. there definitely needs to be a second season with some closure. Overall it was very enjoyable.
9/10
Dec 24, 2011 5:24 AM
Nov 2011
Gah over already? Don't see why its only a 12ep series (-_-). Yozoro looks even more appealing in this ep haha although Im disappointed in the reaction of Taka.....thought it would be more emotional but it ended like it didn't realy matter

Hoping for a second season!!!\(^o^)/
Dec 24, 2011 6:51 AM

Sep 2011
icamehere said:
I like how the only time when Kodaka was attracted to any of the girls was when Yozora cosplayed as a guy. I knew he was gay.

It'd would've been bullshit if he ended up with Rika.

Yozora and Sena are the only plausible choice, any other would have been concubines...(assuming true harem ending)
Dec 24, 2011 7:01 AM

Jul 2011
SECOND SEASON !!!!!!!!!!!

nothing more to say...
Dec 24, 2011 8:48 AM

Mar 2011
I love how they make this adaptation a fun and memorable anime to watch.

9/10
Dec 24, 2011 9:10 AM
Jun 2011
Great series! 10/10

really enjoyed the whole series , I liked the personality of Yozora , its kinda like Mio from k on! . This is better than mayo Chiki cuz that ended like "WTF! where's the ... and the .... what happened to blahblahblah"

Hoping for a 2nd season, but I dont know how will it go now that Kodaka knew Yozora was Sora...

thats all =))
Dec 24, 2011 10:06 AM

Oct 2011
Wow, what a great series! I'll never forget this anime, the comedy that was so well played.

Especially the end man, when that "friend recruitment" paper flew off, signifying they already accomplished the goal of making friends.
Hello :D
Dec 24, 2011 11:36 AM

Jun 2008
So the end came. I'm kind of sad really. Every season i reject many lighthearted style shows and just pick one or two that i think may be the best and i admit i am happy that i picked this one. It was actually quite funny and entertaining.
I admit i had a good time watching it. The characters where fun in general.
I doubt the other lighthearted shows where as good.
Last episode was nothing overly special and it kind of had little entertaining funny moments but i guess they had to make a more sentimental episode for an end just to give that little feeling of closure.

Yumekichi11 said:
The end was good and I gave this series 9/10 I don't want to sound anti anything but the fan service may have undermined the series with some viewers.

I am afraid that may hold out as well eventually for the upcoming Amagami SS second season too. Suffice to say that the franchise's fan service has been acclaimed as good.

Again with your bipolar behavior. You talk about fan-service more than anyone you trace fan-service pics more than anyone and then you criticize it.
I'm telling you again. The guy that ate the most food at the table has no right to criticize the food.
Stop trying to appear like something you are not with this false modesty statements, you obviously are crazy about fan-service so just enjoy it and stop living for the opinions of others.
Dec 24, 2011 12:18 PM

Sep 2011
Monad said:
So the end came. I'm kind of sad really. Every season i reject many lighthearted style shows and just pick one or two that i think may be the best and i admit i am happy that i picked this one. It was actually quite funny and entertaining.
I admit i had a good time watching it. The characters where fun in general.
I doubt the other lighthearted shows where as good.
Last episode was nothing overly special and it kind of had little entertaining funny moments but i guess they had to make a more sentimental episode for an end just to give that little feeling of closure.

Yumekichi11 said:
The end was good and I gave this series 9/10 I don't want to sound anti anything but the fan service may have undermined the series with some viewers.

I am afraid that may hold out as well eventually for the upcoming Amagami SS second season too. Suffice to say that the franchise's fan service has been acclaimed as good.

Again with your bipolar behavior. You talk about fan-service more than anyone you trace fan-service pics more than anyone and then you criticize it.
I'm telling you again. The guy that ate the most food at the table has no right to criticize the food.
Stop trying to appear like something you are not with this false modesty statements, you obviously are crazy about fan-service so just enjoy it and stop living for the opinions of others.

That's kind of harsh, he was only talking about it could've done it for the OTHER people though. and how it may effect peoples' views on this series
Dec 24, 2011 12:20 PM

Mar 2011
8/10
Was better than I expected.
icamehere said:

EH! >:O Blasphemy!!
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2011

231 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2011

181 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2011

241 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2011

180 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 17, 2011

176 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.