MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai »» Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

233 56.97%
4 out of 5: Liked it

98 23.96%
3 out of 5: It was OK

48 11.74%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

22 5.38%
1 out of 5: Hated it

8 1.96%
Voters: 409

12-22-11, 9:33 AM
News Team
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seems like sound effect (for game) is added in OP.

It looks like recap. ep. (but with numbered ep.) the first part in Yozora's point of view on series. So Yozora knows about him the first time he transferred, and she's happy. So she was talking to "Tomo-chan" about him, because he forgot about her. At first she wanted to make a club for just two of them. Maria didn't want her to use her room and was not nice to her (new song by Yozora at the BGM).

Oh, the water was stinky that she got her hair very short.

The guy was just shocked. Revelations of the 10 years ago. She was about to confess, but was embarrassed and wore skirt. She doesn't want everyone else to know about their relations though. The guy is confused about how to call her.

lol~ ero scientist doesn't know Yozora in short hair form, and keeps guessing! And thought in yaoi side. lol~ ero scientist wants Yozora to wear male uniform.

Only big chest girl recognizes, and she thinks that she got broken-hearted.

lol @ Yozora teasing Maria.

Relations between Yozora and the guy stays the same as the series goes. To make friends, but not as the way before as "Taka" and "Sora".
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

12-22-11, 10:01 AM

The end was good and I gave this series 9/10 I don't want to sound anti anything but the fan service may have undermined the series with some viewers.

I am afraid that may hold out as well eventually for the upcoming Amagami SS second season too. Suffice to say that the franchise's fan service has been acclaimed as good.

BTW End Art redone in the spoiler
it's a ncie group one and it has been upped in quality along the black stuff gone.
Modified by Yumekichi11, 12-25-11, 5:53 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

12-22-11, 10:53 AM

Dem sound effects

9/10

Yozora in those outfits made her look like a total prince. I approve of this.

I'm not watching Amagami SS+ though.

12-22-11, 10:56 AM

Where's my season 2?

12-22-11, 10:56 AM

Hilarious series! Although I'm kinda upset with the rather vague ending. It's one thing if she doesn't wanna be bf/gf, but how can she not wanna be friends like before? The ending kinda hints that they're all friends even though they don't realize it, although I think there's more room for the plot to develop. I hope the manga or novel goes a little deeper.

12-22-11, 10:59 AM

lol Hoppy, I knew you'd be posting here too!

Btw, is it just me or did anyone else see a Code Geass reference in the ep?

12-22-11, 11:09 AM

Good Episode,Sora sooooo cute.

I really enjoy watching Yozora side when he see Kodaka again,it was funny specially when she was passing though him everytime.

Rika confusing Yozora for a man was hilarious specially when she ask her to use the male uniform...she looks cool in it.

Sena being the only one that recognize her kinda shows how she care for Yozora deep inside.

Good way to end season was nice seeing how good friends they are now even that they dont notice.

Good series i really enjoy it,was funny,the characters were lovely,the fanservice was good so what more you can ask for a Comedy/Fanservice anime,9/10 without doubt.

Really going to miss it specially weekly Kobato "Kukuku" time and my "Meat" but its seems are going well in sales and its getting popular in Japan so a second season its very likely...so lets wait for a second season cant wait!!

Btw loli Yozora was cute!

Modified by raxius1230, 12-23-11, 12:23 AM

12-22-11, 11:20 AM

bonemaster969 said:
The ending kinda hints that they're all friends even though they don't realize it, although I think there's more room for the plot to develop. I hope the manga or novel goes a little deeper.
It does go further I heard. In fact people already pointed out several times of many things that got removed. I suspect time constrains in TV slots but I am sad that nothing is even mentioned in adding scenes to the BDs. at least there is the uncensoring. They should include though the bathing scene of Sena x Kobato. It may be risky for TV but I see why not in the BDs.

Other suggestions are welcomed in regards to this. They can also include Maria's dirty joke of sex towards Kodak boy! I loved nicknaming Kodaka like that and yelling sometimes in the anime "KODAK BOY! What are you going to do?" I am sure some people did the same with the KUKUKU and the MEAT. Right?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

12-22-11, 11:39 AM

Sorry, I've never really been on the forums until today so I didn't see the postings. Also didn't wanna encounter spoilers.

Adding scenes to the BDs would probably be a lot of work, but considering the high cost of the discs in Japan, why not? Especially that bathing scene! I knew there was some sort of relationship between Sena and Kobato (look at all the fanart!), but I really didn't see much in the anime other than a few quotes.

Lol the word NIKU (meat) is gonna be stuck in my head for a long time, especially after the cellphone episode where Yozora speaks quietly into the phone until she comes across the word NIKU. yakiNIKU and toriNIKU had me laughing badly enough, but NIKUi had me crying!

12-22-11, 11:50 AM

Ok, the ending is just as I wanted.

Waiting for the 2nd Season.

12-22-11, 11:54 AM

Valky said:
Ok, the ending is just as I wanted.

Waiting for the 2nd Season.

Second season is possible with the preorder rankings being decent, close to Dog Days decent.

12-22-11, 12:11 PM

A 2nd season is on my Christmas Wish List. Also, it's going to be hard getting rid of "Niku" out of my head.

12-22-11, 12:23 PM

Decent ending, it's kind of fulfilling, but it's an open ending, hopefully there's a second season. The majority of the characters are great, and it's an enjoyable show. It has a really familial atmosphere. Too difficult to fully review though.

Modified by mdz, 12-22-11, 6:13 PM

12-22-11, 12:34 PM

Hmm a strong start but a little bit weak at the end~~
still a 9 for me though

12-22-11, 1:30 PM

Kuudere confirmed.

12-22-11, 3:02 PM

Code Geass uniform???? I just love RIka and her antics so funny! Niku Niku!

I wanted more loli fights between maria and kobata! Season 2 PLEASE!

12-22-11, 3:02 PM

Hoppy said:
Second season is possible with the preorder rankings being decent, close to Dog Days decent.

We still have to wait for the light novel too, though.

12-22-11, 4:08 PM

Funny series, was good overall. 8/10 and hoping for 2nd season.

All my gifs are in my blog

12-22-11, 4:15 PM

It's over :( It was fun while it lasted and was the most hillrious anime this season. Hoping for a second season.

12-22-11, 4:23 PM

Yep..a fun series that I enjoyed. No more Yozora for now...more Sena and Kobato and Rika, please! Why is the ending date screwed up? It should be as of today, not 12/23/11. << 8/10 from moi...

Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices