MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

The iDOLM@STER Episode 25 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» The iDOLM@STER »» The iDOLM@STER Episode 25 Discussion

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: The iDOLM@STER Episode 25 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

127 88.81%
4 out of 5: Liked it

13 9.09%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 0.70%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 1.40%
Voters: 143

12-24-11, 7:38 PM

After seeing all the HINTS they laid down at the end of this episode,
if there is NO season 2............I'm going over to Japan and giving somebody a thorough BEAT-DOWN!!!
(Even though I'm truly a pacifist at heart.......)
Too Much ANIME......Not enough LIFETIME!!!!!!

12-24-11, 8:48 PM

destructo22 said:
SoraLover1994 said:
SEASON 2 NOW?! 0o0 PLEASE?! PLEASEEEEEEEE?!

:( I'm kinda disappointed that I didn't get to see a whole lot of Hibiki, she's still my favorite idol...
We saw A LOT of her during the performances, so I'm more than happy right now. :3

^_^''' I actually meant more in-depth like Haruka, Miki and Chihaya...
Actually, I want ALL of the characters to be more in-depth like these three.
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!

12-24-11, 9:58 PM

Overall it was a great show and I will miss it just as much as I miss Clannad and Angel Beats.

Though I was kind of disappointed that Yukiho didn't get more screentime in this show since she is my favorite idol.

Either way, i'm happy she at least got some love in episode 22 with her birthday and episode 23 with little match girl before the show ended.

So overall I give this final episode a 5/5

12-25-11, 2:14 AM

Great way to end an anime series, this is the first slice of life anime that i've watched that actually makes sense throughout the entire show. Loved it from start to finish!

Depending on your music tastes, I think most of the Idolmaster songs that are featured as insert songs in each episode are excellent as they can get catchy very quickly when watching the anime.

On a side note, listening to メリー (Merry) and Kimi wa Melody helps wrap up the christmas and new year IDOLM@STER style.

Well done A-1 Pictures, can't wait for a sequel!
Modified by forumuser009, 12-25-11, 2:18 AM

12-25-11, 5:37 AM

Wow finally we get to see their concert, and this show is really great man. Didnt bore me in the least, i cried and i laughed, really enjoyable. Hoping for a second season or some OVA. Also feel i had to say it again, ITS GREAT.

12-25-11, 6:04 AM

SoraLover1994 said:
destructo22 said:
SoraLover1994 said:
SEASON 2 NOW?! 0o0 PLEASE?! PLEASEEEEEEEE?!

:( I'm kinda disappointed that I didn't get to see a whole lot of Hibiki, she's still my favorite idol...
We saw A LOT of her during the performances, so I'm more than happy right now. :3

^_^''' I actually meant more in-depth like Haruka, Miki and Chihaya...
Actually, I want ALL of the characters to be more in-depth like these three.
Ah, well then yeah lol. But those 3 are like the three top main characters, so it's to be expected.

12-25-11, 6:20 AM

Pretty sure there would be a 2nd season, considering all the hints at the end of the episode

MOAR IDOLM@STER!! :D

12-25-11, 12:19 PM

All I can say is that thanks to this great show I officialy became an Idolm@ster fan after I saw the first three episodes.

Of course I would have loved to see an episode focused on Yayoi and her kawaii cooking show, in fact I would have loved to see an episode of her as an idol more than focused on her personal life.

ABOUT THE EPISODE it was awesome to see the girls together again as a team and to listen them in their Ready-Change Special edition, my favorite part was the flashbacks and the scene of the tree in Itsumademo, Dokomademo, it was a beautiful part, BTW looks like Ritsuko can learn coreographies as fast as Miki, since she knew she was going to appear in the last moment.

The ending suggested that there may me a second season cause all that is not enough to be focused in a singoe OVA, I also think that the part with Ai, Eri and Ryo in the interview at a restaurant just as the show started with 765 suggests that at least we can expect an spin-off series focused on 876, anyway it's sure that this is not the end of IM@S in the anime insudtry.

12-25-11, 7:03 PM

What a great episode. The final scene, though a bit cliched, is the best possible way to mark the end of the series. Now give me my Season Two please.

Also, is it me or did the rating for the whole series bumped up to a 7.77 from 7.2 or something like that overnight?

12-26-11, 12:19 AM

Great anime. I llaugh when they got scammed my president Kuroi.

Haruka has shown some liking to producer san ang Miki sensing that is already
in defense mode against her.

12-26-11, 1:02 PM

Great way to finish the series; a huge concert with everyone present! Thankfully Haruka gave the wallet as a discharge present in the end. Miki was all jealous and suspected her from trying to take "Honey" from her! xD

A season two is nearly inevitable with the success this series has and I must say I wouldn't mind one at all! 8/10.

12-26-11, 5:11 PM

That fucking glorious stream, man Kuroi is such a troll.

12-26-11, 11:39 PM

good show
8/10 for that
i enjoyed watching this show

12-27-11, 12:29 AM

Entertaining, but I don't really see a second season happening... Unless they make a story where Project Fairy happens, or maybe the up and coming idols make more of an appearance to the series.... I really only see specials and small OVAs in the future. Oh well.

Still though, I knew there was SOMETHING I liked about Takane from the very start. I sensed her love of Ramen...

12-27-11, 4:31 PM

Started this show knowing nothing about Idolm@ster and had low expectations. But well, here I am on the last episode, surprised at how good this anime turned out to be. Definitely not perfect, but it's one of the best damn shows I've seen in a while.

12-27-11, 11:27 PM

Shocked said:
Started this show knowing nothing about Idolm@ster and had low expectations. But well, here I am on the last episode, surprised at how good this anime turned out to be. Definitely not perfect, but it's one of the best damn shows I've seen in a while.

This.

12-28-11, 5:11 AM

Oh wow, Haruka is starting to develop feelings for broducer too.

Go Haruka!

12-28-11, 6:13 AM

Magito said:
Oh wow, Haruka is starting to develop feelings for broducer too.

Corection, "Everyone" is starting to develop feelings for BRODUCER~~~

It's just not showed, since in the end the main characters for this series are just Chihaya, Miki and Haruka. The others are pushed to the background. This is the only thing that irks me from this anime.
[img]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Kai_Max61.png[/img]

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/

12-28-11, 7:00 AM

This was a nice wrap up for a really nice show. I really enjoyed it from the beginning to the end and it's gonna be weird considering that I can't watch this weekly anymore.
I liked how they let everyone come together after all in these last two episodes. Seeing that Haruka was blushing when Miki was saying that Haruka wasn't allowed to get Producer-san for herself was nice. Also the last part with the evil Kuroi-saichou was hilarious, it was to be expected that it turned out like this. Nice that we got to see Ai, Ryou and Eri for once again (and last) and also the guys of Jupiter (but they also had some screentime last episode). Just like someone said at page 1, there's room for a sequel-like series, and I wouldn't mind that.
What I don't get though is where the units that we saw during the opening animation from Change!!! every week for the past three months have gone to?

kaimax said:
It's just not showed, since in the end the main characters for this series are just Chihaya, Miki and Haruka. The others are pushed to the background. This is the only thing that irks me from this anime.
Agreed. The other characters had too less screentime, the one that got the most less screen time was absolutely Yukiho. The 2nd episode (if I'm right) featured her as a sort of main character, but since then I've almost heard nothing from her. Also Azusa and Iori had almost no screen time, while most of the others had a episode especially for them in the 2nd half.

12-28-11, 9:29 AM

I decided to watch this anime, because I heard a lot about the game. I didn't expect myself to fall in love with every characters in this show, and their songs as well.
Honestly I was kind of hoping for a full blown concert episode that will over shadow ep 13 (which I have re-watched countless time). However, I was quite content with what I was shown. It was quite heartwarming and motivational to see all the idols coming to together in the end. Sacrificing their own potential opportunities so they could all reach their dream together.

I'm pretty happy with the way this anime has turned out. The story it's not too overly dramatized. I feel that it has done a good job introducing us the lifestyles and backgrounds of each idol, while not stirring too far away from the core theme of the show, "'what makes an idol".

I think one of the reasons that keeps me watching Idolm@ster anime, is simply to see various characters of different personalities interacting with each other, supporting each other and trying to understand each other. Overall, it has been a very enjoyable show for me. I wish I own a PS3 so I can play the game...

p.s. Oh I wish there was an episode dedicated to Kotori.

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices