MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

List of anime made into drama, please!
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Music & Entertainment »» List of anime made into drama, please!

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
12-20-11, 4:57 PM

I'm looking for a list of Japanese anime and manga (no manwha, etc) made into live action shows please and thank you!

I realize that there are lists of Japanese drama and Asian drama out there, but I'm specifically looking for shows or movies or whatever so long as it's live action BASED ON anime or manga.

12-20-11, 5:00 PM

thats a big list

google brings up this
http://www.listal.com/list/anime-live-action-movies

but that's massively incomplete

12-21-11, 12:23 PM

i was like...WHAT!?!? when i saw cowboy bebop on that list. but it just spoke of the version of the movie with keanu that has yet to be made.

i realize that that list was just movies and am deeply interested in the drama of arakawa under the bridge so if anyone knows where i'd be able of downloading or even streaming and english subbed verision of this show i'd loveLOVElove you. (: i have tried searching on many torrent webbies but m unable to get a hold on this beauty. ;3

12-21-11, 9:06 PM

I know we have one of these already.. Aha, it got pushed to the second page..

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=15317

12-22-11, 2:58 PM

femalegoblin said:
i was like...WHAT!?!? when i saw cowboy bebop on that list. but it just spoke of the version of the movie with keanu that has yet to be made.

i realize that that list was just movies and am deeply interested in the drama of arakawa under the bridge so if anyone knows where i'd be able of downloading or even streaming and english subbed verision of this show i'd loveLOVElove you. (: i have tried searching on many torrent webbies but m unable to get a hold on this beauty. ;3
Arakawa: http://www.epdrama.com/arakawa-under-the-bridge-drama/arakawa-under-the-bridge-drama-episode-1/

From what I heard the Bebop movie was cancelled, however imdb has an American-made Death Note set for like 2014.

@Fritz: Thank you!

12-23-11, 1:20 PM

Probably the best source online for 'live action' stuff based on manga is http://mydramalist.info

Specifically, you can filter your search there to show everything based on manga. The based on manga search currently delivers more than 500 results:
http://mydramalist.info/title/index/type/drama/Title%5Bname%5D//Title%5Bsort%5D/ascending/Title%5Bbased_on%5D%5Bis%5D%5B%5D/manga

You can filter further if you just want films, tv dramas, etc. There's hardly a better filter system out there. XD

01-08-12, 2:14 PM

I know two new animes that had recently been turned into dramas, Ranma1/2 and Ouran host club~ Honey & clover and skip beat are released as Taiwanese dramas~

01-09-12, 12:43 PM

Detective Conan,... I found out recently because someone asked me to transcribe the sheet music of the dorama version.

Jigoku Shoujo.

L.I.F.E (manga into dorama)

Himitsu no Hanazono.

Hana Kimi

Hana yori dango.

Asunaro Hakusho (classic dorama based on manga)

Tokyo love Store (classic dorama based on manga)

Shinigami no Ballad (if i don't mistaken), including Saikano.

GTO

Yamada Tarou Monogatari

Mushi-shi (film)

Nodame Cantabile (Hen, Paris, all continuation)

Those are titles i can remember in this time :D
j-mAdness for anime, j-dorama, j-movie music sheets and more goodies!
Looking for Japanese stuff? Go j-mAdness store

01-31-12, 9:53 PM

Some more to add to the list...

Itazura na Kiss/Mischievous Kiss (Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese)
City Hunter (Korean)
Absolute Boyfriend/Zettai Kareshi (Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese)
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge/Perfect Girl Evolution (Japanese)
Youkai Ningen Bem/Humanoid Demon Bem (Japanese)
Hana Kimi (Korean)

02-13-12, 7:06 PM

Boys Over Flowers has been made into Korean and Japanese dramas. Goong (okaaay, it's a manhwa, you got me) was turned into a Korean drama called Princess Hours. They're both really good, and there's a funny moment of cross-over between the two ^_^

02-18-12, 6:56 PM

Skip Beat- Taiwanese drama
Hayate the Combat Butler- Taiwanese drama

04-04-12, 3:19 AM

You have to overview the professional and fan sites of Manga and Anime.you must found all the details about them.

04-04-12, 3:45 AM

Great Teacher Onizuka's good. Loved the anime, manga and the drama. It's a bit old but it's still good don't miss out on it.

04-04-12, 2:55 PM

GTO drama was really good. OP was fantastic.

04-26-12, 12:04 AM

Saikano
Liar Game ^^

03-07-13, 4:59 AM

Hey Everyone,

There's a club - where i'm Admin - for 'Live Actions Adaptations' from Anime/Manga.
Feel free to join and let me know if there are titles missing.

****CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW****

Hey! I administer the clubs below. Please feel free to join :)
Click the banners to view the clubs...

03-07-13, 6:53 PM

Death Note
Holyland
Prince of Tennis

and a bunch of lame shoujo

03-09-13, 4:59 AM

Nana to Kaoru (!). Talk about odd choice for live action adaptation but there you go.

03-09-13, 11:12 PM

I'm pretty sure the wallflower was.

03-22-13, 1:41 AM

You're Under Arrest! is another anime that has been adapted into the drama format.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices