Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 2, 2014 7:09 AM
Feb 2014
A-Knight said:
I love how this series subverted the "tsundere/bitch main heroine cliche." This anime should receive a medal among harem series for that alone. Very happy with the Miu ending as she has the best overall personality and the most wifely qualities out of all the girls.

You could say that Airi and Sana had more "character development,", but that doesn't always make for a great character, and it doesn't really amount to much in a mostly generic harem series like this anyway. Airi and Sana are more short-term girlfriend material for excitement and hot sex.

I agree with ur opinion

Im sr 4 reportin abuse, cuz I don't know how to thumb up 4 ur answer
Jun 18, 2014 8:48 PM

May 2013
Solid ending to a solid series. Loved most of the characters and the animation was great. Always nice to see a harem that ends with a girl, especially if that girl is semi-decent.

8/10.
Jun 22, 2014 3:46 AM
Sep 2012
So glad that Shingo and Miu ended up together. Since episode 1 I had a feeling that the two of them would make the best couple. And when he joined the Kitty Club and began to interact with her more, I went from "they look good for each other" to "when is the wedding; I'd like a front seat". I knew he wasn't going to end up with Sana because she's the only one that he didn't see naked lol. Fate wanted Shingo and Miu to wind up together, and the cats were excellent in proving this. Even kitty Shingo wanted kitty Miu over her....and she was the one feeding his behind! Even when Sana was crying in the rain Kitty Shingo left her side. Then to kick a horse when she's down eventhe stuffed animal kitties got closer. Fate was really screwing with her there; and I felt bad until her "I'll be your gf after Miu graduates comment". I thought everyone was going to walk away with their dignity here but no. She had to say something like that out loud. Airi was right to keep it in. Though I would have been happy with her or Miu. Airi was the obvious choice cause main character-past interaction-school idol, that's why. So either her or Miu, who he always had a connection with would have been fine by me. Loved the series, mostly cause it's the first harem I've seen where not main girl get's the guy, and not main girl happens to be my pick of the litter for him!
Oct 25, 2014 2:14 PM

Sep 2011
Finally I'm done with this cheap ass romance.

Too bad that the beginning was good but it went worse on later episodes.

Oct 25, 2014 3:58 PM

Jul 2010
Well this anime was refreshing. I was expecting the redheaded bitch to win but glad I was proven wrong. Solid 8/10 because it was not generic as most harems are.
Dec 1, 2014 4:09 PM

Sep 2014
nice wrap up, its not a masterpiece or a must watch, but was enjoyable... still piss that he didnt go with Airi
Jan 4, 2015 11:15 AM

Aug 2013
Too bad that they focused at this strange creature in last episode and not developed more relationship...
But anyway, great series, 8,5/10
Miu is good choice.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 17, 2015 10:53 AM
Jan 2012
The only thing I'm against is Miu... Still, 10/10 for me.
Feb 10, 2015 2:15 PM

Dec 2012
I'm not going to go so far as to say I was disappointed, but I definitely feel like too many things got swept under the rug once the focus on Airi diminished. The whole merger controversy became nonexistent and the backlash towards it in the last 2 episodes felt meaningless since it was just like "lul petition" and all is well. I didn't dislike Miu and I'm not going to stoop down to frivolous shipping, but I really do think this had far more potential with what was happening between Airi and Uryuu before. My interest waned the more it started to focus on the Sana/Miu/Shingo love triangle and Kitty Club.

But with that said, I still found this to be filled with plenty of enjoyable moments and the characters really did keep me invested into their lives, especially with how each girl responded to her feelings towards Uryuu. Even disgruntled by the pairing choice, Miu and Uryuu's romance still had very sweet moments. I just find it a bit sad that people have been conditioned by harems to the point where an MC picking a girl = auto-good. I liked the point that Miu's mother (who is, by the way, totally awesome) made about making memories along the way and I like how they tied in the whole idea of the colors of life to that towards the end.

7/10, I'll be checking out that Airi special since I was still rooting for her up until the end.
Nov 19, 2015 1:44 PM

Oct 2010
Fuck this anime! This thing made me rage. I wish I never picked it up. It started alright, then it went to good and towards the end it was all freaking drama and MC choosing my least favorite girl. First five episodes showed pretty much that they are going for Airi route. MC was clearly going out of his way to be helpful to her and befriend her. Then she was forgot and they focused on least interesting girl and that damn Kitty club. MC never expressed his opinion so that hug and confession came out of nowhere the last few episodes.

Objectively, it's a nice anime, had it's moment then it went to too much drama and then they switched the usual ''main girl wins'' scenario. But I just can't shake the feeling on how they switched back and fort too much. Glad for anyone who got their favorite chosen but for me, the ending was fucking painful to watch. This anime practically cockblocked me to oblivion.

Probably will give it crap score cuz' of how I feel like shit now. Yeah I'm not being rational, don't give a shit.
Jan 5, 2016 12:30 AM

Jun 2013
Overall this was pretty decent; I enjoyed it more than I disliked it, at least. I appreciate that they actually went through with Shingo getting together with one of the girls (Miu). Sana ended up being the more interesting of the two in that story line (the scene with her crying on the swing was probably the most emotionally powerful moment of the series), but I could get behind Shingo x Miu. However, I think they severely dropped the ball in handling Airi, considering the way she was introduced in episode 1 and subsequently built up for the next 5 episodes. It was infuriating seeing her gradually fall into the background after getting hyped up on her... *sigh*. The focus on Miu's route also resulted in Sakuno and Ange being underutilized. As with Airi, it sucks when you get introduced to characters only to see them sidelined. It's insulting to the characters and the audience.
-Trippwire-Jan 5, 2016 12:47 AM
Apr 7, 2016 1:29 PM

May 2008
^ Like the others said. This show shouldn't focus on Airi for the first 5 episodes and ignore her feelings and existence on the half end while the MC is choosing Miu at the end.
Jun 16, 2016 3:03 PM
Sep 2012
I also agree with everyone else. I did not like how Shingo choose to be with Miu at the end. I did not like how they made us think that Shingo was going to end up with Sena. I really wanted Shingo to end up with Sena. :( However, i really did like the opening and ending song. :3
C:UsersZhouPicturesProfile Picsi love manga.gif
Jun 19, 2016 1:17 AM

Jun 2013
i can see why this anime does not have a high rating. a lot were disappointed with which girl the mc picked, but this is what separates itself from other harem cliche anime. everyone expected shingo to end up with airi since she was the first girl to be introduced, and like every other typical harem/romance anime the first girl is always the most probable to end up with the mc. i personally preferred miu over airi but i didnt expect shingo to choose miu so i was super surprised when he confessed, and more surprised a harem mc actually made a move (he even grabbed miu's ass). props to shingo for making a bold move most harem mc's wouldnt make. this anime is really unique in its genre, you wouldnt expect an ending like this from other harems. while others are against it, i have never felt so satisfied with a ending in a harem.

9/10
team miu
Jul 8, 2016 12:17 PM
Aug 2010
I really liked Miu at the start of the series, but I hate when they develop characters and at the end the MC just chooses one of the characters with less development throught the series, you just lose any kind of attachment and just suffer because of the bad script.

1/10 if I could rate this lower I would do it.
Sep 11, 2016 7:40 PM

Apr 2013
Wow. I can't believe I actually liked this show.

6/10.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
May 2, 2017 2:13 AM
May 2017
5/10 Can't ignore the fact that the Shiro ended up with Miu she was too calm and the fact that she was older leaves that if a second season were to happen it would be a new male maybe transfer student? Anywho it really dragged me down and made me feel disinterested because how mellow it was other then returning the cat back to its fam. If shiro got with Airi is what I thought it'd be like or that she could have found interest in the blonde guy from the show or something instead of leaving her hanging same goes for Sana. I've seen waaaay better shows then this one and it reminded me more of a Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket copy minus the zodiacs and ppl turning into animals. Muir just didn't fit for my taste. Sappy.. and weird.
Sep 25, 2017 2:01 AM
Sep 2017
Miu is my waifu!!!! She is cute and shy,but careful about animals,so i want a scene that miu and shingo married,but its not possible because this anime just have one series

100/100 best animee!!!! I love it,i hope there is second season!!!
Nov 19, 2017 12:17 AM
Jul 2015
A-Knight said:
I love how this series subverted the "tsundere/bitch main heroine cliche." This anime should receive a medal among harem series for that alone. Very happy with the Miu ending as she has the best overall personality and the most wifely qualities out of all the girls.

You could say that Airi and Sana had more "character development,", but that doesn't always make for a great character, and it doesn't really amount to much in a mostly generic harem series like this anyway. Airi and Sana are more short-term girlfriend material for excitement and hot sex.

I read from this Japanese site and the Admin of that site writing this article said that it is fitting for Airi and Sana to lose, as both mistreated the MC. However, Miu treats the MC well, so for the MC to fall for Miu is extremely realistic, as none of us males in real life would want to have a girlfriend or marry someone who is violent, abusive, and inconsiderate >> https://m.sakuhindb.com/pj/6_A5ABA5A4A5CDA5EBA1A6A5C9A5A5A1A6A5E9A5D5A5A1A5C6A5A3/i20160710.html

Quoting that site's Admin :

だが個人的に気に入っているフォロー描写はコチラです。
(4)「ましろ色シンフォニー」の瀬名愛理及び乾紗凪
厳密に述べれば、瀬名愛理は「男イラネ」な態度で
瓜生新吾に辛く当たっています。
ここは私たちの学園です。
学園長の意向はどうであれ、
生徒達は必ずしも全員が統合に賛成しているわけじゃありません。
少なくとも私は、貴方がた男子を歓迎していません!
この結姫女学園は女子校なんですから!
Image:(http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/kainel/imgs/b/f/bfe31a8f.jpg)
先輩は俺たちを歓迎してくれるんだって思うと・・・なんか嬉しくて
Image:(http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/kainel/imgs/f/1/f1b3abde.jpg)
このクズ虫!
Image:(http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/kainel/imgs/c/8/c88fc352.jpg)
みう先輩・・・好きです
Image:(http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/kainel/imgs/b/0/b06b20d1.jpg)
失恋に泣く紗凪
Image:(http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/kainel/imgs/5/c/5cc09af9.jpg)
同様の愛理
Image:(http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/kainel/imgs/f/8/f8a24148.jpg)
ある意味、このお二方は制裁を受けたようなものです。
こういうフォロー描写もあるんだな~、と自分、この作品を高く評価したものです。
____________________________________________________________-

Summary : Basically he explained that those 2 girls reaped what they sowed, for their mistreatment of the MC via words and actions that make the MC dislike them, so the MC choosing the more gentle girl, Miu, that treats him well, is a logical outcome. All of us males will choose the caring and understanding girl, and only masochists would choose the Violent Tsundere or girl who mistreats us.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Jun 12, 2019 1:02 PM

Sep 2012
10/10

bdw miu's mother stole the show she was hilarious 😂😂😂😂
Jun 16, 2019 12:25 AM

Sep 2012
AngelicFeces said:
Everything went better than expected.
HATERS GONNA HATE.

yup that's how it is

i always feel baad for the loising side in this but as long as they follow their hearts i am fine with the ship

unless its story like nana what i read 10 or 15 chap mist of it near end and end, she f chose cheating asshole and stays with him knowing he sleeps around to bad author died, i hope some continues the story and kills the jerk off cause she to dumb to dump him (i get forgiving once or twice but this is retarded), that's only way to make me hate a ship despite heroine who is the main loves the guy and even if he loves her what i doubt
Jul 5, 2019 8:26 PM

Sep 2016
the whole show bored the fuck out of me but i decided i needed to finish it to see the ending. i think this show is average but it does a good job with the female characters and their acceptance of rejection. sana would have been more interesting and realistic if she was jealous of and loved miu and not shingo. shingo and sana barely had much of an interaction and the hints in the show kept pointing at sana being super lesbo but the show backed out last minute and gave a shit excuse for why sana is jealous. anyways the opening song is the best part of this anime but it's super fucking misleading because this show barely gets dark at any moment . also okasan character is annoying af but it’s ok
Jan 1, 2020 9:00 PM
Dec 2019
u know what? anime like this,forum like this is what make me realise,why this "harem rom com" series always end up with same "stupid trash mainstream cliche" every single time? like we watch/read harem romcom it will be "mc meet 1st girl,either tsundere flat chest or some transfer student or some generic mainstream heroine,then the side heroine come,the best girl senpai/onee san who care for u,the good girl,the popular girl always,ALWAYS lose because the mc somehow choose the worst girl,1st girl or ANNOYING ABUSIVE TSUNDERE and u guys like that NONSENSE CLICHE?
now we got finally a mc who has "logic and common sense" better taste too who choose a beutiful caring girl he like in the end,instead of the cliche,and u guys gone MAD? u kidding me right? and to make things worst u guys dragged it down with giving low scores because what? the abusive annoying tsundere lose? now i get it why OTAKU AND WEEB have bad reputation and bad taste for everyone eyes
Apr 30, 2020 9:45 PM
May 2019
What did I learn? I love my pets and if they go I am not strong enough to leave a single tear I will bawl for days and be depressed about it for months
Aug 9, 2020 9:09 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Quite a cliché way to end an harem anime but that's not surprising xD fine anime overall I guess... I hope they are married in the future
Jan 6, 2021 1:40 PM

Aug 2018
Well, yeah.. How Miu handles releasing animals, and how she works to keep them, both taking care of them, and at work for money for them.. Miu is quite strong person at times, yeah.. Even if it's painful for her to separate with Pannya..
Well.. Overall.. Speaking anime words.. Have it become one of the treasures for me?.. This anime?.. I think.. It somewhat did.. I won't use such a word, though, as it's embarrassing.. ;P I liked girls, their stories, music.. Also it was nice to return to this art style as well - I quite like eyes drawn like this.. These eyes are really School Days for me.. One of the best anime and visual novel series out there for me.. It was a nice watch, nice feels.. And I'm glad I watched this..
Jan 19, 2021 6:41 AM
Apr 2020
Nice wrap up. I'm glad that the ending is not a "harem ending", because that's the usual conclusion when it comes to the harem animes

7/10 final rate. I still prefer Airi as Shingo's partner, but Miu is a great pick too
Apr 25, 2021 11:00 AM

Mar 2016
The episode was ok by itself, but that doesn't say much. The girl that was chosen wasn't the issue. The number of subplot details that got glossed over wasn't the issue. The show would be considered decent considering that it actually has a definite ending unlike other similar series. It wasn't that part that irked me. Nothing really irked me at all in particular. It's just simply this: nothing about the characters or the drama really impressed me. It felt artificial for the most part. The characters, the story layout, the subplot stuff. There's mild entertainment and mild aggravation. People say this was a special one of a kind, but to me it seemed like any other harem VN adaptation with a slight twist, and still underwhelming at the core. 10 years ago, I would've applauded this as my 20-21 year old young adult self, but now I'm a 30 year old geezer genuinely more cynical than even my most pessimistic, heartless mutuals.

At least one funny thing I can take away from this: WONDERING WHAT KIND OF FUCKING ALIEN SPECIES THAT PANNYA THING WAS. (Its description: a strange cat-like female creature that lives on the campus of Yuihime Girls' Academy; Her name "Pannya" comes from "panda" and "nyanko"). BRUH moment.
RyuseishunApr 25, 2021 11:03 AM
Jul 20, 2021 1:25 AM

Aug 2018
It ended as I expected it would. This was a pretty decent romance.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Dec 13, 2011

196 by RioAl »»
May 3, 2023 5:49 AM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Dec 6, 2011

267 by RioAl »»
May 3, 2023 5:28 AM

» Poor Airi

shuvrokun - Mar 19, 2023

3 by shuvrokun »»
Mar 20, 2023 8:37 AM

» Shingo's and Airi's name

Rad_Scientist - Jan 25, 2023

4 by Rad_Scientist »»
Jan 25, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: Love Is Pure White Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 11, 2011

92 by NextUniverse »»
Jul 5, 2022 12:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.