Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2009 9:02 AM

Apr 2009
Loved this episode. Finally found out some things about his past. I want to know more!!! >.<

Can't wait to watch the next episode - the preview looks like the story's going to move forward with a faster pace.
Dec 22, 2009 7:37 PM

Dec 2009
It really was nice to see how Yukimi cared for Yoite, but I still wonder if the growth spurt was just a side affect of Kira or maybe something else. I hope this gets explained in the further episodes!
Feb 3, 2010 7:04 AM

Jan 2010
Is this yaoi anime? I mean seriously... what's with all the boy-boy pairings? Miharu and Yoite, Raiko and that Gau guy... It's creepy.
Mar 17, 2010 10:11 PM

Nov 2009
no you're just looking at it wrong -__-

what's creepy here is the fact that you automatically assume it MUST be yaoi if two guys in a series actually care for each other._. I mean I can understand where the fangirling is coming from but if you really look at their relationships it's obviously not romantic >_> Like other people have said in these discussion threads a million times before, IT'S NOT YAOI OR SHOUNEN AI o.e

It's just two characters that can relate to each other on a level that no one else they've come into contact with can. It's a "hey, you and me are the same" kind of deal.

as for Gau and Raiko...do I seriously even need to explain? ._. suffice to say Raiko would have to be heartless to not care or be unaffected since he's pretty much the one who PUT Gau in the hospital in the first place (tho really it was mostly Gau's fault, but it was Raiko's sword that did the damage)
Jun 19, 2010 1:50 PM

May 2008
It was a really nice and calming episode~ I loved how Yoite's past was showed a bit and how Yukimi cared about him more and more.
And Gau ideed made this episode a bit lively~ I wonder who were the guys at the end~
Oct 1, 2011 12:19 AM

Nov 2007
"Long time no see"? YOU'RE BLIND, LADY.

Anyway, I hate when they introduce more villains in the last couple of eps. Shows they have no grasp over pacing or plot and will just make the show even worse.
Mar 22, 2013 7:12 AM

Dec 2012
Monkey_D_Luffy said:
Alright episode, it was good seeing more about Yoite, and the ending was interesting.

I must admit though, I'm getting a bit tired of not finding out about Miharu's past and about who Yoite was.
Their relahionship is kind of cute but a bit annoying .

Looking forward to see the ending though, hope I won't be disappointed.
Insert wise quote here
Jan 19, 2016 2:26 AM

Jun 2010
Yeah it's annoying how every little (but important!) detail must be left out or for the end.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2021 7:57 AM

Aug 2020
Wait, so that's it? All of the episodes focused on collecting the books of techniques for Miharu to use to master his powers, to now them trying to read minds to master his powers or whatever, and wing it? Bruh.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nabari no Ou Episode 20 Discussion

aly_angelflight - Sep 9, 2008

16 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 16, 9:46 AM

» Help: Nabari no Ou filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 8

1 by Yuliyshii »»
Feb 9, 3:53 AM

» Does it get better?

rozwielidka - Mar 15, 2023

10 by Daiyamondo »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:34 AM

Poll: » Nabari no Ou Episode 25 Discussion

Kiseki - Sep 24, 2008

18 by Roch2001 »»
Dec 2, 2022 9:50 AM

Poll: » Nabari no Ou Episode 23 Discussion

Kiseki - Sep 24, 2008

19 by Roch2001 »»
Dec 2, 2022 8:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.