MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Introductions~
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Anime Skype Society »» Introductions~

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 »
02-10-12, 5:17 AM

JudicialSerenade said:
Lightyear8684 said:
Russian, occupants, Russians, oh well... Welcome D:

Do you have a problem with my heritage? Or are you just being silly =n=

Don't mind Light, he is one odd fella=). He likes to PMS and can't aknowledge when he is at fault, and even when your trying to be nice at him he goes beyond PMS:P.

So yah he just being silly:)

02-10-12, 11:14 AM

Hi everyone!

My skype name is danne1239
Favourite..... well i really don't have any at the moment :P

You can just call me steber ^^

Looking forward to talk to you guys!

02-14-12, 10:45 AM

Sharpy1 said:
JudicialSerenade said:
Lightyear8684 said:
Russian, occupants, Russians, oh well... Welcome D:

Do you have a problem with my heritage? Or are you just being silly =n=

Don't mind Light, he is one odd fella=). He likes to PMS and can't aknowledge when he is at fault, and even when your trying to be nice at him he goes beyond PMS:P.

So yah he just being silly:)

What is this I don't even...

02-20-12, 2:03 AM

Hey, I live in Norway and im 17
i like most Madhouse st animes and other seinen animes like Monster, Gangutsuou and Death Note.
My Skype username: themc-shan

02-23-12, 5:06 AM

welcome aboard.

02-25-12, 12:09 AM

Hai first club I actually feel like participating in!
^__^ Anyways, my name is Chelsea and I find myself very much enjoying animes that are sci-fi but watch a large variety of shows. Right now I really like to watch things that are gore-y to the core. Something about watching people/things get murdered truly stimulates my eyes. As for my ALL TIME favorite it would have to be Cowboy Bebop. No one can resist Steve Blum's voice even if they try. ;D

02-28-12, 4:18 PM

Welcome new ones:)

05-16-12, 8:01 AM

Hi there. I'm Selena and I'm 16. My skype name is thianselena :)
Sooo.. I pretty much watch a whole variety of shows but I mostly prefer the sci-fi action types or slice of life types :) Not sp much on the gory types :p
Anyways, I'm new on this site so please help me out if I'm doing anything wrongly :P

05-17-12, 7:31 AM

Hi everyone. I'm Narvydas (friends call me Narvis), I'm 16. My skype is narvydas8 :) I've been watching anime for about 2 years and I like all kind of anime. Add me to skype I want to discuss about anime :)

07-15-12, 10:54 PM

Yo~

The names Fin-san but feel free to give me any nickname. I've been watching anime since 1997 and my all time favorite so far is probably Jin-Roh Wolf Brigade. I don't really have preferences since I give everything a shot before judging but I'll obviously never watch something like AKB0048... I'm a care free guy and if you want to talk about anime or anything else feel free to message me. Thanks for reading~~!!!

07-17-12, 11:33 PM

Hi,
I am a 24 year old male who love otaku culture. My favorite anime would have to be Berserk. I prefer action or drama anime made for a more mature audience like Monster, Count of Monte Cristo, Princess Mononoke, etc. I can watch almost any genre, I do prefer some genre over others, but if I see something that look interesting or I see something with a good concept I will give it a try. My skype name is royce.greenfield. Hope to talk soon.

09-01-12, 7:09 AM

Hello, I am Codeman, or Code if you want.
I love... well I don't really know what kind of anime. Just popular ones :/
I really loved Code Geass and Cowboy Bebop. I'm sure I will find ones I like more in the future.
Feel free to add me on Skype, steam, or anything really, with my handle being codemanj94.
And... add me to any Skype groups if you want. I have a personal one, but if you want to talk with a bunch of 17 year-olds, you're welcome to join.

09-21-12, 7:22 PM

Hello, everyone! My real name is Amanda, but I go by Alyneza or Priya online. I am twenty three and study in the medical field. I love all sorts of anime, but I tend to lean towards slice of life, comedy and fantasy genres. I really love Sailor Moon. My skype is PriyaMystery.
Modified by Alyneza, 09-21-12, 7:28 PM

12-25-12, 2:44 PM

Mouse?

Mouse!

I am Mouse.

:3

01-25-13, 6:22 AM

hello! feel free to add me.. skype id: athenaloi ^^

03-01-13, 11:40 PM

My name is Anzon
I prefer Drama/Romance most of the time.
Disco.nected is my skype

03-02-13, 12:55 AM

Hey, My real name is Chris. I really love anime but I feel as though there are a lot more anime shows out there that I haven't been exposed to. So I am here trying to fix that. I am 22 years old and I am currently a college student. I my current favorite anime would have to be Sword Art Online (S.O.A.). I am also writing my own manga right now, but my co-writer quit on me so it isn't going as well as I would hope. =P Always up for some anime group discussion/watching. add me =]

03-02-13, 8:26 AM

TetsuRokku said:
I my current favorite anime would have to be Sword Art Online (S.O.A.)

Pst its S.A.O.

01-26-14, 7:46 AM

Hello i am new to the group and the site :D
I love one piece, I like anime like code geass and Death Note too. hope to meet you all soon

Pages (2) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices