MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 11 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai »» Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 11 Discussion

Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 11 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

217 68.89%
4 out of 5: Liked it

70 22.22%
3 out of 5: It was OK

21 6.67%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 0.95%
1 out of 5: Hated it

4 1.27%
Voters: 315

12-16-11, 12:45 AM

Great episode, i really liked the end of it, and honestly i was kind of surprised at myself because while it wasn't a out of know where twist that she would cut her hair like that, i didn't see it coming. It makes me wonder how the last episode will go, i will go with harem ending because that is usually the norm but what ever the case this show has been great and i look forward to seeing how it ends.

12-16-11, 12:53 AM

I love this episode overall but i really hate the fact that Yozora has to be the "one" i really like that somehow Kodaka end up with Sena but i know im asking to much.

12-16-11, 1:00 AM

Sery said:
I love this episode overall but i really hate the fact that Yozora has to be the "one" i really like that somehow Kodaka end up with Sena but i know im asking to much.

I would boycott all animes from this company if the anime doesn't end with 1. Harem ending. 2) Sena ending

The whole anime is developed around Sena/Kodaka... starting from ep 2 onwards, a good anime cannot just derail this romantic advancement and just say "OH HEY YOZORA IS THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND SO LET'S JUST GIVE HER THE VICTORY." ZZZ, this show would be dead to me if this happened.

The power of the childhood friend always wins though so I will not be surprised (Infinite Stratos). Houki over Charlotte when it was very clear that Charlotte was the fan favorite and had so many more memorable moments with Ichika.

12-16-11, 1:13 AM

well sorry to tell you this Mobyz but its probably going to have a Yozora ending.Logical or not.
i agree with you

12-16-11, 1:19 AM

g-rabe said:
well sorry to tell you this Mobyz but its probably going to have a Yozora ending.Logical or not.
i agree with you

Yeah I know it is very logical, childhood friendship always wins.. unless you're in shuffle! which was great :).

I can only hope for a harem ending, no Yozora ending.

12-16-11, 1:20 AM

Yozora annoys me. I wish that she would go away.
Normally I am a fan of the childhood friend.

Rika is where its at. She looked great this ep.

12-16-11, 1:21 AM

Rika is awesome :), my favorite char.

NO YOZORA ENDING

12-16-11, 1:25 AM

he finally remebered and we have the last ep next week...

12-16-11, 1:33 AM

datcameo.

I'm kind of not liking how volatile Yozora's character is; she's too all over the place to be believable despite having a solid character as is. It would have been more believable had she been angry at Kodaka for taking so damn long to remember her (although admittingly she didn't exactly make a big issue of it despite the subtle references) but that may just be me.

Kind of depressed it's ending overall though.
Can you stand up for yourself?
Can you face your fears?
Can you see what I see?
Can you seize the day?
Can you tell me what you think?

K <3 S

12-16-11, 2:09 AM

It is a pity that Yozora didn't wear yukata...

Sena sometimes still behaves like a child kidnapper...

Generally episode was good. Better than the beach episode. Especially the ending with fireworks. Although it is not fun to end. I was a little worried.

But it all worked out well. Kodaka finally remembered. It took him a little but better late than never.

Only one more ep to go. /me sad (T_T)
Modified by Saygram, 12-16-11, 2:14 AM

12-16-11, 3:23 AM

one more episode
looks like gonna yozora ending

12-16-11, 3:50 AM

Few other points to mention, usually I hate Yozora. I mean the bullying was never part of anything I liked Yozora for that matter however I cannot deny the following,

I still do not comprehend other than the powerful nostalgic emotional toll it has one me that I can really turn a blind eye to Yozora's bullying of Sena and sympathize with her. Feel sorry for her.
Truly this moment is a 180 degree turn for that moment to be with Yozora. Well it sure worked on me.
  • Did you all see that cheating bastard in the spoiler
    I don't blame him considering the prize was an XboX360 but still totally not cool the way he did it.

• Sena on the other hand cheated also in the spoiler
    guess it goes back to money can buy anything in terms of being able to cheat in a game where it is clearly an advantage to have that to win.

• TBH Yozora in the spoiler
    actually does look good with a yukata upon Kodaka's imagination. Too bad she did not wear one as I wanted to see her in one.
I will leave it at that with a maybe more later but maybe I shall never have any time to mod any of my posts. I do what I can.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

12-16-11, 4:08 AM

Nooo... what madness is this?! Why did Yozora cut her hair that short? The part that was burnt isn't that much!! Although I know this was coming because I already have look at the illustration from the novel.. but I still can't take it! First is Hitagi from Nisemonogatari and now it's Yozora, who will be my next favorite long haired female character that will get a hair cuuuuuut!!! *faint*

12-16-11, 4:25 AM

They really love to give OreImo reference don't they.

12-16-11, 4:41 AM
News Team
voripeter said:
Rayyy said:
lol Oreimo!!!!!

Didn't see that corner!!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

12-16-11, 4:45 AM

ahmed_great2005 said:
They really love to give OreImo reference don't they.

Because 1. its the same studio, and the only other show AIC Build did was oreimo.

2. even in the source material, there are LOTs of references to other MF Bonko J's LNs, a bit of cross promotion and a bit of amusement for the fans.

12-16-11, 5:08 AM

Yozora sucks.

12-16-11, 5:08 AM

DOUBLE FIREWORK BLAST! I'm kinda happy with the drama in it, makes it even better in my opinion, happy Kodaka finally found out who ''Sora'' was.

12-16-11, 5:31 AM

tsubasalover said:
voripeter said:
Rayyy said:
lol Oreimo!!!!!

What you should see is in the spoiler
it matches perfectly the same building from that series. Coincidentally it also matches IRL the place for the Comiket.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

12-16-11, 5:50 AM
News Team
What I meant was I know there's a scene with comiket, but didn't see that the gangs from Oreimo at the corner.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices