Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 28, 2011 12:22 PM

Aug 2008
She rolled a nice blunt, then hit up that coke. Didn't you see how chill she was in her room?

It was the only way to make her find her way again in the idol Game.
destructo22Dec 28, 2011 12:25 PM
Jan 3, 2012 7:11 AM
Jan 2010
Haruka is hallucinating.
Kidnapped by small haruka!

Haruka and Chihayaya have their "own place".
Jan 9, 2012 6:04 PM

Aug 2008
I can't believe I cried watching Idolmaster!
How can you girls be so dumd about Haruka's feeling? You are 11 and yet, no one seems to understand Haruka's feeling -.-

Haruka kid is so cuteee!
Jan 9, 2012 7:17 PM
Dec 2007
Ovindel said:
Wasn't Haruka practically hallucinating?
Lol, she was indeed tripping.

Jan 28, 2012 11:37 AM

Apr 2011
HE'S ALIVEEE!
It's will be terrible. Glad that Producer didn't die.
In all, I even liked him. :d

These kids scared me Oo'
They look completely like smaller versions of idols...

And Haruka is normal again!
Feb 8, 2012 12:08 PM

May 2009
Yet another touching episode!

Haruka is saved by the one she saved earlier, Chihaya. Miki redeems herself, and Touma shows that he's actually a pretty cool guy.

Mau-kun said:
This episode made me think that we all probably have a Haruka inside, since we all have a family that we don't want to see separated, that's what I saw in the rest of the girls.

This. I couldn't help but see parallels between my own life and what Haruka's gone through.

Haruka is absolutely adorable.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Feb 20, 2012 7:39 PM

Aug 2009
i want some chibi harukas now
this ep is the closest for me to tears w/o anyone dying. great ep.
i can see the ending.
Apr 21, 2012 10:18 PM
May 2011
STOP MAKING MY HARUKA CRY.

I was seriously repeating "don't cry, don't cry, Haruka" in every scene she seemed down.
And she finally cries...

Glad things got straight in the end. Hers and Chihaya's arc was the best. Characters aren't still so solid, and it even made Haruka even more cliche then she already was with the ending, but I'd slap them in the face if they did anything more to my moeblob.

Loved 23 and 24.
Aug 11, 2012 5:32 AM

Jul 2012
Well, good to see Haruka's sorted out her feelings. And nice to see everyone realising how far they have been drifting apart. The most important thing is to be together and progress together after all. If not, it'll get lonely even when you're at the top =D
Aug 24, 2012 1:16 AM

Jun 2009
Now that was freaking amazing!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2012 7:18 PM

Sep 2010
Touma is a total tsundere for Haruka.
Oct 16, 2012 8:16 PM

Jul 2012
good episode Good to see B Producer was ok glad to see Haruka back to her normal self looking forward to the next episode
Dec 29, 2012 3:09 AM

Oct 2011
Coloris said:
Touma is a total tsundere for Haruka.

AHAHAH That's what I thought when i saw that scene
Jan 16, 2013 12:21 PM

Sep 2011
Another great episode.
I'm kind of sad that none of them could realize what Haruka wanted, but I'm happy they are all together now.
Producer-san got through the accident with major, but temporary injuries, just as expected. I'm still happy though, even if it was predictable :)
Also, Miki didn't hold a grudge against Haruka. Again, that's what I expected. Even if some of you don't like her, she isn't an idiot/heartless monster/bitch/egoist as you think. She is a nice person imo, and it's not like she ever wanted or did anything unreasonable.

Can't wait to see the final episode now >_<

Ousto said:

Haruka goes completely insane and kidnaps a child version of herself, which then grows into an adult version and gives her a piece of candy. lol.
Pretty much this :D

destructo22 said:
Who knew rofl

WAT
Nope, that's way too deep for me :D
RazielZeroJan 16, 2013 12:37 PM
Mar 19, 2013 12:18 AM

Sep 2011
I really hate Miki.
Jul 18, 2013 11:06 PM

Jan 2013
Finally its almost over
Nov 7, 2013 8:24 AM

Sep 2009
damn.. i cried last episode but this episode made me cried more.. especially the part where Haruka cried in front of Miki and Ritsuko.. The whole episode just made me cry.

and the part where some staffs and directors have made them realized that they were being selfish and that they don't need 765 pro anymore..

and also the part where Chihaya have told them about what happened to Haruka . :((((
Dec 18, 2013 6:23 AM

Jun 2011
I didn't care much for Haruka near the beginning, but now I think she's probably the best character in the series.
Jan 10, 2014 11:22 PM

Jul 2013
Wow another amazing episode for Haruka, now everyone just realize on what they are doing in this conflict. Not only for their schedules, They look up to Haruka who inspired them to come close together and be a happy family. Dammn that was a perfect ending scene right their for reaching out to her. Wonder how the last episode will wrap things up... Hopefully, the Producer is fully cured and see them.

Mar 3, 2014 3:32 AM

Dec 2012
Another really emotional episode and a heartwarming conclusion. They've finally gotten together again for that New Years performance. Looking forward to it in the next episode. Really enjoyed the focus on Haruka and she more than deserves to keep the happy times rolling.
Mar 16, 2014 7:43 PM

May 2012
Nice development! I really wonder what the last episode has to offer us!
Mar 29, 2014 5:44 AM

Aug 2013
destructo22 said:
She rolled a nice blunt, then hit up that coke. Didn't you see how chill she was in her room?

Chibi-Haruka giving her a "candy" makes sense now O__O!

Glad they sorted this out. I was actually ticked off by Ritsuko saying they'll be fine even if they didn't practice together. Might as well let them perform solo if practicing individually is what they're going to do >__>
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
May 29, 2014 8:17 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Haruka's breakdown was sad to watch, and combined with work, she's so stressed out. I think it was good that she took a day off and it's good to know that the others came to her aid when the 765 group told Haruka on the big screen that they are waiting for her.

The 765 look alike children were so cute ^^

I noticed Chibi Hibiki had one of her teeth broken in a triangle shape and her big Hibiki has a triangle tooth in that area.

Jul 7, 2014 3:01 PM
Mar 2013
SweetKotomi said:
Haruka's breakdown was sad to watch, and combined with work, she's so stressed out. I think it was good that she took a day off and it's good to know that the others came to her aid when the 765 group told Haruka on the big screen that they are waiting for her.
Yes! If only everyone wasn't so dense and had done this before the problem started this could've been avoided. But I guess it's a human tendency to not react until something bad happens.

Nevertheless I am glad the girls finally realized (Miki especially) that while it's great to be moving forward, it's also important to not lose your family, friends, and yourself in the process.
Sep 2, 2014 4:53 PM

Nov 2012
Haruka, who helped saved Chihaya, has been saved by her. It's a nice touch to their friendship.
Nov 28, 2014 9:34 PM

Jul 2013
knew producer wouldn't die lol as if anyone would die in this show
Jan 26, 2015 8:37 AM

Nov 2011
Another good episode, made with a narration while having an enjoyable atmosphere a little melancholy, protagonist of the episode is always Haruka.
Important to the underlying message.
This arc has proved perhaps the best of the series.
Dec 22, 2015 3:30 AM

Nov 2015
The last couple of episodes were really good now please some chihaja x haruka yuri in the last ep. and I'm fully satisfied :D
Oct 1, 2016 11:58 AM

May 2010
Ah Haruka's feelings reached everyone. Personally, my favorite scene was when Haruka went "huh? What was I trying to do again..." Also the room and going out scene.
That was one of the best from this series. Tho I guess the resemblence between the kids and the main girls was supposed to be imagery.
Really lovely episode.
And the Miki hate still bothers me because its not like she was wrong either. Depending on how you view it, Haruk might seem selfish for prioritizing gettogether over individual work. But changing viewpoints you can say Miki is selfish as she was going way too ahead in her career and not paying enough attention to her fellows. The fact is, either both are or both aren't. Chihaya's way was right. They needed to talk it with each other properly and then decide. They just needed balance.
TragicRomanceOct 1, 2016 12:12 PM
Nov 13, 2016 10:37 PM

Sep 2013
Man, the last couple of episodes have been pretty emotion heavy. I hope things lighten up for the finale!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jun 22, 2017 10:17 AM

Sep 2015
I say this all the time. Mainly about KyoAni's foolishness. But I thought this show was going to be silly fodder. I didn't expect to be sucker punched in the feels. The beginning of this episode until about the last five minutes was absolutely devastating. It's hard not to feel Haruka's pain in the beginning at having lost her motivation. And seeing the once bright and cheerful nucleus of the idols laying dejectedly in bed was jarring.

I've never liked Miki, she's just not my thing. And I'll even acknowledge she meant well here. But when she got all hard on Haruka and called her selfish...Any chance Miki had of becoming a character I enjoy was just obliterated. Way to exacerbate the final conflict of the series. Dummy. The blame doesn't all fall on her. It says it's because they're busy, but why didn't any of them just call Haruka? At any point or go see her. You know like she would have done and did with Chihaya. Bit of lazy writing there. But the character growth it was in service of made up for that.

The little kids mirroring all the idols was sort of on the nose. But I loved Haruka's practically EVAesque breakthrough with the vision of her younger self. And after all this way too heavy drama for a show with a talking chipmunk. The girls message to Haruka at the end was just the finishing blow of emotional catharsis. This episode was fantastic. They won't have to do too much to wrap it up well next time.
Jul 16, 2017 2:28 PM
Jun 2017
This episode and the prior really give the viewer some impact as to answering the question of why Haruka was always the prominent face of the anime, always being the first to pop up whenever giving introductions to the entire cast, for example the OP and Episode 1's order of appearance. This defines her as the heart of the company proving and showing that the lead is not as equal as it seems, and its really nice to see such emptiness evolve around characters of importance. It would've been lesser had it not been the speech by both Chihara and Miki. Overall, the series had developed a series love hate relationship for its viewers, confusing about whether this was supposed to be a Moe series, a Ecchi series, or a Drama one, but it's main prominence of a SoL has donned itself as a pinnacle example of a well-hated genre, and it's nice to see a good blend of the drama and the past slowness of previous episodes. Goes to show how accurate the anime got when it came to life, as depicting fast and slow moments in good light is no small feat.
Sep 11, 2017 2:22 AM

Jul 2015
Producer is "fine!" Nice.

I happy to see that Touma and friends are still doing well after leaving 961.

Pretty emotional episode, I can understand how Haruka felt, they are all so busy they couldn't even share time together as before, thankfuly everything ended nice.

It's been three weeks since I started this anime and now is time to finish it, last episode hype!
Feb 27, 2018 8:02 AM

Jun 2016
Horrible tone shift from last episode carried over. By itself the character arc is alright, it's interesting to see Amami and by proxy the entire cast deal with success driving them apart. To hospitalize producer for dramatic effect and have that loli-evangelion train ride scene were just silly. A melodrama like this would be fine if it didn't come so abruptly at the very end to make it heavy. 1% of this anime has been heavy introspection and tragedy and the rest has been wholesome development and messages. The latter is what Idol M@ster rocks, the former not so much. Definitely one of the weaker episodes in execution.

To mention something nice, Touma was really cute this episode. He makes me want to watch Side M right away. Glad he's so much different now that the misunderstandings are over.
gfsdfgsdgsdfgsFeb 27, 2018 8:09 AM
Jun 20, 2020 12:45 PM

May 2018
Yay everyone has managed to come back together :D. Haruka is finally cheerful again!
Sep 7, 2021 11:03 AM

Aug 2018
Being an idol, who sparkles in the light by herself.. Isn't the only thing, what makes idol.. Sure, you can be idol like that.. But also fans in idol sphere are particularly sensitive about this, actually.. How much this idol cares about her friends?.. Or just how much she only wants to have everything for herself?.. Being idol - isn't just work.. Where you indeed just try to compete for better spot sometimes.. You're not some scientist or whatever, where you just compete with others, and it's perfectly understandable.. Being idol - is in part inspiration of making world better around, including your relationships with other idols friends.. A perfect idol, who makes world better all around, not just person, who wants more for themselves.. If you just want to be successful actor or singer - than that's what you want to be.. And it is perfectly fine.. But.. If you actually want to be an idol.. It includes relationships with the group as well.. But that's how it feels to me personally..
Being just idol by herself isn't what Haruka wants.. Haruka wants to be part of idol group.. But everyone becomes more idols by themselves now, and group is dissolving.. Yeah, you can say that maybe occasional meet here or there is still keeping relationships.. But people do drift apart when they hang out less together, it's very understandable that you become more distant with people you talk less..
Now girls begin to feel as well that something is wrong..
Some great arcs lately in this anime.. This one is great as well.. ;P
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Hoppy - Jul 7, 2011

192 by gannoncannon55 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Ousto - Nov 17, 2011

204 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 10, 1:39 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Niyawa - Nov 10, 2011

65 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 8, 10:51 AM

» Do you have the original (this one) in order to watch million live and cinderella girls

FruityLime - Dec 9, 2023

1 by Mardhav_2007 »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:58 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ousto - Jul 28, 2011

80 by Javen_the_Jammy »»
Oct 29, 2023 12:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.