MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

UN-GO Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (2) -0.6 0.4 [1.4]
Poll: UN-GO Episode 10 Discussion


12-15-11, 5:06 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 95
i feel Inga is becomming a suspect. Also we all know Kaishou is not dead and the base ball cap guy has somethhing to do with it. The next episode preview sounds so confusing.
 
12-15-11, 5:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1059
I love how the show is getting better.

Who the hell is this guy. His dad or something?
 
12-15-11, 5:44 PM

Online
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 18625
bonifide said:
I love how the show is getting better.

Who the hell is this guy. His dad or something?
<img src="http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4619/ungo.jpg" />
im going to be mad if he shows up in the last episode and ends up being the villian,
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me
 
12-15-11, 5:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2231
I love Kazamori :P so funny
His personification of the bodyguard, Mizuno... and his "rewind" or whatever it was... LOL
 
12-15-11, 5:59 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 95
bonifide said:
I love how the show is getting better.

Who the hell is this guy. His dad or something?
<img src="http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4619/ungo.jpg" />


IT'S...Hei?? just kidding, maybe his brother or something(he looks too young to be his dad)
 
12-15-11, 6:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 3192
bonifide said:
I love how the show is getting better.

Who the hell is this guy. His dad or something?
<img src="http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4619/ungo.jpg" />


I always thought that was just him from before (the war or something...).


And next episode is last! This series needs a rating boost!
 
12-15-11, 6:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 63
communiist said:
When I watch this anime I have to concentrate so hard to understand whats happening. It any case. Its going to be an epic finale

I was thinking the same thing. But I hope there's a cliffhanger that hints a season 2. :)
 
12-15-11, 6:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 258
Fytch said:
communiist said:
When I watch this anime I have to concentrate so hard to understand whats happening. It any case. Its going to be an epic finale

I was thinking the same thing. But I hope there's a cliffhanger that hints a season 2. :)

I don't. Nothing sucks more then a cliffhanger that never gets resolved. Leaving room for a second season is one thing but no cliffhanger, please.
 
12-15-11, 7:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4
1.) Having severe Inga withdrawals...

2.) Not liking the "This is the end Shinjuurou" statement said in the "hopeless Inga Voice" in the preview...

3.) I'm nervous about the next episode; seems foreboding.
 
12-15-11, 7:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1059
yagamisignum said:
bonifide said:
I love how the show is getting better.

Who the hell is this guy. His dad or something?
<img src="http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4619/ungo.jpg" />


IT'S...Hei?? just kidding, maybe his brother or something(he looks too young to be his dad)


Well Rinroku Kaishou looks to young to be Rie Kaishou dad. LOL
Like they guy above me said i will be mad as hell he shows up in the last episode being the last villian.
 
12-15-11, 8:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2439
What the hell is happening with Inga? im so curious.I mean it looks like he is being ''controlled'' by Bettenou, but why he wont say anything to Shinjuuro?

WHY is it going to end next week? D: i hate.it.
 
12-15-11, 9:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 131
MM-Rosiie said:
bonifide said:
I love how the show is getting better.

Who the hell is this guy. His dad or something?
<img src="http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4619/ungo.jpg" />


I always thought that was just him from before (the war or something...).



This is what I was gonna say! In all the other cases there is the two different forms of the chars (like Inga male/female and Kazamori loli/teddy bear) so I guess that the other guy is also him from that war time in the past.

But now that we're here does anyone knows who the blond woman in the ED is? The one in the scene with fire and Shinjirou has his arms spread wide open? (sorry for not looking for the print of it)



I thought this series quite average but with potential in the beginning... The potential did appear and it improved so greatly to the point of finally being awesome but now it's gonna end already? Man that make me rage! xD
 
12-15-11, 9:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 132
this episode was confusing as fuck
 
12-16-11, 2:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5316
Brilliant episode as usual. Bettenou is one formidable enemy, probably the best I've seen in any anime this year. On top of this, we also got the confirmation that previous cases actually mattered to the whole plot since Bettenou might have been involved in bacisally everything (with Inga symbolizing truth and Bettenou symbolizing lie of course). Great twist.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
 
12-16-11, 3:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 635
Tanrim said:
Fytch said:
communiist said:
When I watch this anime I have to concentrate so hard to understand whats happening. It any case. Its going to be an epic finale

I was thinking the same thing. But I hope there's a cliffhanger that hints a season 2. :)

I don't. Nothing sucks more then a cliffhanger that never gets resolved. Leaving room for a second season is one thing but no cliffhanger, please.


I doubt a second season will be made.... but who knows. There's a movie after all.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
12-16-11, 4:32 AM
News Moderator
Online
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 21363
bonifide said:
Who the hell is this guy. His dad or something?


I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

 
12-16-11, 7:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 175
Apparently Hayami has Betten'ou now. He knows about Inga's powers, he supposedly knows about Yajima's case.
He was absent every time Betten'ou (supposedly) used her powers - Kaishou's appearance at the TV studio, Kaishou's testimony and such.

About Kaishou - there was this operator guy who said smth like "mr kaishou is here" at ep 9. In ep 10 the car that had Mizuno and Kaishou stopped for a brief moment before it exploded, and later Kazamori spotted that operator guy on the camera running away from the hospital during that time (Where shinjuro interrupts her and asks about what mizuno said to him when they met).

I'm guessin that guy was posing Kaishou at the studio and during the "process". Since he didn't know that real Kaishou told Rie to stay home he really was surprised when Rie told about him, and then they decided to cover it all with faked suicide.

The day when that car expolded there was a corpse missing, by the way.

Mizuno may have known something, so they killed him to. He may have been accomplice, or maybe somebody used Betten'ou to impost him.

What I'm not getting yet - why the hell would fake Kaishou hum Yonagahime's song and where the hell the real Kaishou is now.
Sorry for grammar mistakes(if any), english is not my native language. Feel free to correct me if you see some.
 
12-16-11, 7:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 175
And about Inga - thre was a glimpse of some kind of statue depicting a person in bear's pelt on him. Does anybody know about what kind of god is that?
Sorry for grammar mistakes(if any), english is not my native language. Feel free to correct me if you see some.
 
12-16-11, 8:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 767
Kazamori need more screen time!
I love how every episodes of this show are linked together now (I guess the song has a role in this case).
The final should be awesome.
 
12-16-11, 11:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 425
crazzzzy episode!!
 
12-16-11, 12:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 105
Onii said:
I still think it's Hayami.
He's been getting a lot of screen time lately.


I don't think Kaishou is dead, but I feel Hayami is the bad one here.
 
12-16-11, 12:07 PM

Online
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 18625
Fytch said:
communiist said:
When I watch this anime I have to concentrate so hard to understand whats happening. It any case. Its going to be an epic finale

I was thinking the same thing. But I hope there's a cliffhanger that hints a season 2. :)
how about a solid and satisfying ending that leaves room for a sequel, thats better for me
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me
 
12-16-11, 2:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 3162
Tatarata said:
Onii said:
I still think it's Hayami.
He's been getting a lot of screen time lately.


I don't think Kaishou is dead, but I feel Hayami is the bad one here.


YUP.
 
12-16-11, 5:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 353
There's only going to be 11 episodes in season 1? No way! It's got to have at least 13 to be called a season. 11's way too short. They must create a season 2!
Modified by thracias, 12-18-11, 2:59 PM
 
12-16-11, 6:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 61
Cratex said:
Yumekichi11 said:
OK, can someone like make it simpler what they explain at the end. I am totally ?_?

Apparently Bettenou cannot imitate something if that same thing is around you? That means illusion do not work if the real one is near it?

Also did not got the receptors and difficulty in faking an object if it's recognizable but if deformed then faking it is easier?

Lots of mumbo jumbo but it explains loads about Bettenou at the end. I still need someone to make it easier to understand please. It looks complicated for me to grasp in particular.


I'm reluctant to say much because when it comes to concepts like this you have to assume the Japanese to English translator also understood what was meant and knew how to translate it. Having said that...I think what it all boils down to is under what conditions and how easy it is to trick somebody into believing what you want them to believe rather than what they themselves can see and hear. The less ways you give the target to have conflicting information the more likely you'll be able to accomplish that.

It's like the old saw of the parent who's teenage child comes home from school, does his homework, cleans the dishes after dinner, cleans his room, and gets himself out of bed and ready for school the next morning - the parent has to ask "Who are you and what did you do with my son???"

Usually, a "lie" is more believable if there is a substantial amount of truth to it, or at least what the one being deceived perceives as the truth.

That's my take, anyway. Your mileage may vary, of course.

Here's a better analogy. Think of a window that's completely fogged up. While in this state, you would have no idea what's on the other side. It could be nothing, it could be a corpse, it could be a big pot of gold. No idea. Now slowly defog the window. Throughout this process, what's on the other side becomes clearer. First you'd have a very rough shadow, gradually becoming sharper, taking definite shape, and at the end of the process, you know with certainty what's there.

The less certain you are about a conclusion, the more power Bettenou has over you, however the inverse is true as well.
 
12-17-11, 3:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 204
As usual, Kazamori worked as a spice.
"cue-cue-cue: oh, this sound is just a service for you."
cute.
 
12-17-11, 3:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 87
I think the beauty in this show is how subtle everything is, and how a really observant person who really carefully watched this show could probably piece it all together.

Like when Shinjurou is hanging out at the hospital, he overhears those 2 nurses talking about a missing body right. However they did say DNA tests confirmed it was Kaishou so I don't know about that one.

And yeah the man with the cap is a suspicious figure but I have a feeling he is the real Kaishou. When Rie exposed that "Kaishou" was home at the moment of the explosion, I think that caused Full Circle or Hayami or whoever's behind it to terminate him to cause an even bigger ruckus and Mizuno as well for knowing too much or something like that.

Actually I think that part with Rie is extremely important. If we take it that that Kaishou was a doppleganger and a fake, it would explain why he said that Shinjurou would detect the presence of Bettenou because he knows that Shinjurou will see through these lies and he or his organization can't let that happen.

As well, I think that Kaishou mistakenly hums that tune which Shinjurou picks up on and will lead to the exposure of that guy as a fake.

Oooh ooh also also, about why Mizuno was killed off, Shinjurou talks about how the Yajima case wasn't in the press but Mizuno mentions about how Shinjurou solves that case when they first meet which is a hole in the story created by Bettenou. So I guess he got eliminated for that?

Grararggh, this show is so complex, I hope it has a satisfying conclusion next week and not a trainwreck.

Also if you rewatch the first minute of episode 1, interestingly enough we never see that character again (or do you make the assumption she becomes Inga?), so hopefully the movie will clear the very beginning of episode 1 up.
Modified by invazn, 12-17-11, 3:45 AM
 
12-17-11, 2:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1
Who know what song was in this episode? In second episode Yonagahime's song was the remake of Blue Light Yokohama from Ayumi Ishida.
 
12-17-11, 10:55 PM

Online
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 18625
invazn said:
I think the beauty in this show is how subtle everything is, and how a really observant person who really carefully watched this show could probably piece it all together.

Like when Shinjurou is hanging out at the hospital, he overhears those 2 nurses talking about a missing body right. However they did say DNA tests confirmed it was Kaishou so I don't know about that one.

And yeah the man with the cap is a suspicious figure but I have a feeling he is the real Kaishou. When Rie exposed that "Kaishou" was home at the moment of the explosion, I think that caused Full Circle or Hayami or whoever's behind it to terminate him to cause an even bigger ruckus and Mizuno as well for knowing too much or something like that.

Actually I think that part with Rie is extremely important. If we take it that that Kaishou was a doppleganger and a fake, it would explain why he said that Shinjurou would detect the presence of Bettenou because he knows that Shinjurou will see through these lies and he or his organization can't let that happen.

As well, I think that Kaishou mistakenly hums that tune which Shinjurou picks up on and will lead to the exposure of that guy as a fake.

Oooh ooh also also, about why Mizuno was killed off, Shinjurou talks about how the Yajima case wasn't in the press but Mizuno mentions about how Shinjurou solves that case when they first meet which is a hole in the story created by Bettenou. So I guess he got eliminated for that?

Grararggh, this show is so complex, I hope it has a satisfying conclusion next week and not a trainwreck.

Also if you rewatch the first minute of episode 1, interestingly enough we never see that character again (or do you make the assumption she becomes Inga?), so hopefully the movie will clear the very beginning of episode 1 up.
she and the hei look alike are apparently in the movie, and by movie i mean a 30 min long ep
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me
 
12-18-11, 2:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 531
5/5 because of Kazamori. :3
 
12-18-11, 2:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2801
Rakuen42 said:
Here's a better analogy. Think of a window that's completely fogged up. While in this state, you would have no idea what's on the other side. It could be nothing, it could be a corpse, it could be a big pot of gold. No idea. Now slowly defog the window. Throughout this process, what's on the other side becomes clearer. First you'd have a very rough shadow, gradually becoming sharper, taking definite shape, and at the end of the process, you know with certainty what's there.

The less certain you are about a conclusion, the more power Bettenou has over you, however the inverse is true as well.


I like that :)
 
12-18-11, 6:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 669
I CANNOT WAIT TILL THE END!!!
 
12-18-11, 8:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 345
This series NEEDS a second season, despite it's confusion of it's plot.
 
12-18-11, 9:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 87
I am confused with this... can't wait for the next episode, waiting for an epic ending.
 
12-19-11, 5:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 901
finally, an interesting piece. But, I'll still holding up till the end.
 
12-20-11, 2:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 10142
Rakuen42 said:
Cratex said:
Yumekichi11 said:
OK, can someone like make it simpler what they explain at the end. I am totally ?_?

Apparently Bettenou cannot imitate something if that same thing is around you? That means illusion do not work if the real one is near it?

Also did not got the receptors and difficulty in faking an object if it's recognizable but if deformed then faking it is easier?

Lots of mumbo jumbo but it explains loads about Bettenou at the end. I still need someone to make it easier to understand please. It looks complicated for me to grasp in particular.


I'm reluctant to say much because when it comes to concepts like this you have to assume the Japanese to English translator also understood what was meant and knew how to translate it. Having said that...I think what it all boils down to is under what conditions and how easy it is to trick somebody into believing what you want them to believe rather than what they themselves can see and hear. The less ways you give the target to have conflicting information the more likely you'll be able to accomplish that.

It's like the old saw of the parent who's teenage child comes home from school, does his homework, cleans the dishes after dinner, cleans his room, and gets himself out of bed and ready for school the next morning - the parent has to ask "Who are you and what did you do with my son???"

Usually, a "lie" is more believable if there is a substantial amount of truth to it, or at least what the one being deceived perceives as the truth.

That's my take, anyway. Your mileage may vary, of course.

Here's a better analogy. Think of a window that's completely fogged up. While in this state, you would have no idea what's on the other side. It could be nothing, it could be a corpse, it could be a big pot of gold. No idea. Now slowly defog the window. Throughout this process, what's on the other side becomes clearer. First you'd have a very rough shadow, gradually becoming sharper, taking definite shape, and at the end of the process, you know with certainty what's there.

The less certain you are about a conclusion, the more power Bettenou has over you, however the inverse is true as well.
Thank you very much both of you.

I wanted to say that in the spoiler
both are the same person that is the true master of Bettenou except the mummy guy is the one that survived the fire and that old man could be an illusion as to that old guy, IMO.
Modified by Yumekichi11, 12-20-11, 2:03 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
12-20-11, 5:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1084
I really don't see how they're gonna pull all this together in one more episode :/
For that matter, when did all of the characters turn into whiny bitches?D:< Idek anymore...

 
12-20-11, 7:00 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2418
Ugh. It's kinda hard to follow this especially when they backtrack some characters from the previous arc

but yeah, it makes it more interesting. Should have been paying attention to the small details. =,=

I think this show needs to be rewatched and marathoned to be fully understood.

Can't wait to see the finale.
 
12-20-11, 11:58 AM

Online
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 18625
Fishcaek-Chan said:
I really don't see how they're gonna pull all this together in one more episode :/
For that matter, when did all of the characters turn into whiny bitches?D:< Idek anymore...

umm they arent really whining at all, they are all turning emo but they all have good reason

shinjuro: his partner has gone bat shit insane and is going to start killing people, his prime suspect is dead, and hes hurt everyone around him with his obsession over finding the truth
rie: her dad died because of her backing up shinjuro in the court case
police chick: her releasing info also helped cause kaishou's death
hayama, he blames shinjuro for kaishou's death(though he did it most likley)

i dont think people are going to act normal to this ecpecially rie and shinjuro
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me
 
12-20-11, 2:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1173
cant wait for the final episode, loved this series so far, man its getting awesome
 
12-21-11, 6:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 417
UN-GO's gotten better and better. As much as I want the case to conclude with a mind-blowing finale, I'd also want to see the unexplained magic of this series to be explained thoroughly. For me, detectives and magics just doesn't mix well together but if they could do that both then this would easily be a winner.
Modified by Silent_Scream, 12-21-11, 6:32 PM
 
12-22-11, 11:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1156
Hmm... a reference to 9/11.
This was a very good episode, but I'm really curious how they are going to fit so much in the last episode. And making a good conclusion is also necessary because it's not only a conclusion to the story arc, but also to the whole show. It's still not clear what's the deal with Inga the last two episodes, and why Inga is acting so weird and the meeting with Bettenou, etc.
 
12-27-11, 5:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1047
really loved this episode - all of these former loose ends tied together in a psychotic cat's cradle of mystery - this show has really revealed it's hidden strength as it's developed in the last couple of episodes - can't wait to see the end, though i hope there will be a second season...
 
01-11-12, 2:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 178
Awesome episode. I also think Hayami is the fishy one, I think he's playing them all using Bettenou.
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star." -Friedrich Nietzsche | Last.fm

 
02-10-12, 8:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 91
So that guy without of a mouth just got it back? What the ****!? I'm confused.
 
09-20-12, 6:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 2628
This one was nice
 
11-24-12, 4:25 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 14937
Great episode we really get more information and can figure out some more about what's happening! Like thought this will be a 3 episode arc as final so I wonder what they'll put in the last episode!
 
10-29-13, 9:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 2997
er ma gerd
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
 
02-01-15, 8:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1341
was kinda messed up yuuki used what she trused him with. holy shit never saw a miss slap that caused a cut lol. wait so noone thought it was weird that teal hair had no mouth. guess theres limits to this things powers.
 
Top
Pages (2) -0.6 0.4 [1.4]