MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Saki: Achiga-hen episode of side-A Chapter 5 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Saki: Achiga-hen Episode of Side-A »» Saki: Achiga-hen episode of side-A Chapter 5 Discussion

View Poll Results: Saki: Achiga-hen episode of side-A Chapter 5 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

2 66.67%
4 out of 5: Liked it

1 33.33%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 3

12-14-11, 3:29 AM
Anime Moderator
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
52 pages. Senriyama hits the ground running, leaving Achiga in the dust. This is now only only 3 rounds behind the main Saki manga. I'm guessing it will catch up at the time the anime airs, and then Kobayashi will merge the storylines.

I hope.
TL Notes: Some information are worth more than a simple note from the translator.

12-15-11, 12:46 PM

arsonal said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
52 pages. Senriyama hits the ground running, leaving Achiga in the dust. This is now only only 3 rounds behind the main Saki manga. I'm guessing it will catch up at the time the anime airs, and then Kobayashi will merge the storylines.

I hope.

I was thinking exactly the same! Kobayashi will mere the storylines for the final round.
That would be really interesting, Kiyosumi vs Achiga vs Shiraitodai and an uknown school i guess.

I cried with Kuro ;-; i was expecting a match like the first she had, but Toki was too strong.
Was amazing!

12-23-11, 5:41 AM

If they don't make them to the final in national, why bother make this manga?
Come on let them at least meet Nodoka :)

ProBlackbird.Wordpress.com - Check out my Blog

12-25-11, 7:20 PM

arsonal said:

I hope.

yes!!!! i belive the same thing xD

Blackbird said:
If they don't make them to the final in national, why bother make this manga?
Come on let them at least meet Nodoka :)

they just need to beat senriyama, i think...
since 2 teams are advancing to the finals =o

03-23-12, 8:25 PM

Well, we need Saki's sister in the finals for sure and if Achiga didn't make it to the finals, it'd be a disappointment since none of them are in individuals, it'd be over for them.

I also believe in merging the storylines :D hopefully the timing will work out.

04-23-12, 6:05 AM

KJacket said:
Well, we need Saki's sister in the finals for sure and if Achiga didn't make it to the finals, it'd be a disappointment since none of them are in individuals, it'd be over for them.

I also believe in merging the storylines :D hopefully the timing will work out.

Some people will be more dissappointed that Achiga actually make it to the finals... What a plot twist.

And I root for Senriyama. XD

It's impossible for Achiga to beat Shiraitodai, that much we can all agree on. :)

Probably they'll lost and semifinals, then Nodoka happened to watch and they meet her? And told her to win the nationals? That's possible, too...
Join ★☆Shiraitodai Fan Club☆★ for Mahjong World Domination!!

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices