Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 13, 2011 10:02 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
DOHOHOHOO Manglobe are you implying what I think you are implying at the end there? If so then kudos to you for actually pulling this shit.

PS: Sana was just too cute this whole damn episode
Dec 13, 2011 11:20 AM

Apr 2010
Did they ...? o_O
Dec 13, 2011 11:27 AM

Aug 2008
LOVEY-DOVEY!

Sana is developed in this episode. I like this Sana a lot. A bit of Tsun and Dere.

I won't be able to do any good grade with these Amaha tutors.
What a considerate sister Sakuno is! If I have a sister like this, I'll cry my happiness out.
And hey girls! Don't make your cuteness go to waste! Get some BF!.

Actually, last episode I thought Shingo was short by one step, A, that is.
It turns out that he managed to pull all A, B, and C in this episode, as I think the scene implied. Way to go, dude!
Dec 13, 2011 11:39 AM

Nov 2008
Miu x Shingo kiss

The black and white cat ending up laying next to each other seriously implies sex. The fact Miu was still in that outfit gave it away.

Something for the BDs, so it can be shown oh and there are Dakis that are retail bonuses the come with Vols 1-5 if you need some hope that sex will be shown.

Dec 13, 2011 11:45 AM
Apr 2011
Were there two different shows this episode or was it just me? I felt like I was watching four characters playing out what this show started off in the beginning, and two characters, in a completely different world, playing out their romance. This episode felt unlike the show I watched for the last ten.

Is that good or bad? I'm left feeling utterly bizarre after watching this... What did I just watch?

Shingo is a pimp as he went from an awkward hug to ass grabs to sex in a single episode. Who needs an episode for developing a relationship... just give us implied sex to fill in the gaps.
Dec 13, 2011 1:38 PM

Mar 2009
Venats said:

Shingo is a pimp as he went from an awkward hug to ass grabs to sex in a single episode. Who needs an episode for developing a relationship... just give us implied sex to fill in the gaps.

U MAD? :D (j/k)

Well, but this episode pretty much crushed any remained hope for an alternative endings lol. Unless they sell enough to pull some OVAs.

Well, there;s still SD kind of ED to pull out, but the possibility is amost none, really.
Dec 13, 2011 1:59 PM

Sep 2011
where is this episode out or is it just previews?
Dec 13, 2011 2:00 PM

Nov 2008
Art2010 said:
where is this episode out or is it just previews?

It's out raw.

Dec 13, 2011 2:02 PM

Sep 2011
do you know on which site, I was looking for it but no good
Dec 13, 2011 2:05 PM

Jul 2010
Yup, the deal has officially been sealed.
Dec 13, 2011 2:09 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode MiuxShingo relation move to the next level and as hoppy say lets see if they put the sex scene in BDs,also she looked so cute when she wanted just more...i give you more MIU!!!! ahmm also it was nice seeing the "Rejected" chicks together Sana looked so cute this episode,more after watch it with subs.
Dec 13, 2011 2:26 PM

Sep 2011
they boned...did not see that coming overall pretty good happy to see no heated emotions with other girls, also the previews for the final look okay as well
Dec 13, 2011 2:32 PM
Jun 2011
the final episode will be a bonus episode and it not connect to the romantic plot
Dec 13, 2011 2:38 PM

Jun 2009
I think they might pull a Amagami or Clannad here that an OVA with a different girl or the series goes to the 20s cause no final date has been posted and Maji de has one now and this one had one originally but now its gone so what to think and what to do
Dec 13, 2011 3:00 PM

May 2011
Now a game set match! I guess I'm happy with this! Was hoping for a twist but this ok.
Dec 13, 2011 3:00 PM

Sep 2011
OMG Ranka gave Machi-sensei a cake. that made me smile so happily :3! she totally deserves more attention, considering how awkward she is. moreso in the VN, in fact. the Ranka-Yuiko dialogue insert was good timing also, I was wondering when they would eventually show that scene.

so yeah. dat Miu scenario is so good.

Dec 13, 2011 3:15 PM
Jun 2011
Setsuna200 said:
I think they might pull a Amagami or Clannad here that an OVA with a different girl or the series goes to the 20s cause no final date has been posted and Maji de has one now and this one had one originally but now its gone so what to think and what to do
actully this bonus episode will be about airi problems
Dec 13, 2011 3:21 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Venats said:
Were there two different shows this episode or was it just me? I felt like I was watching four characters playing out what this show started off in the beginning, and two characters, in a completely different world, playing out their romance....What did I just watch?

Life goes on. Four of the six friends were giving the other two some alone time, but otherwise getting on with their own lives. I couldn't understand most of what they were saying, but I'm fairly sure that is what this episode was about.
Dec 13, 2011 3:48 PM

Mar 2009
Just finishing the raw.

I couldn't watch this episode all in one go lol. The amount of lovey-dovey and me squeaking like a girl nearly choked me to death several time watching this. Well, just as we expected, Shin go and Miu get on and on with their relationship and the others sort out their stuff as well.

As much as I like the love-dovey between Miu and Shingo, I love how the rest of the girls got together and shared their Christmas Eve, it was melancholic yet simply pretty. I love it when Airi said she'll be single for the rest of her life, the other 3 also follow her, it's was a really nice friendship that was portrayed in this ep.

Also, I, for the first time, felt that Sana was cute, her dere for Shingo the 1st time in the club room asking if Shingo got dumped by Miu, she would be his girlfriend was very, very cute imo.

Well, Imma wait for sub to understand more, but for now I will say, the impact from friendship relations really struck me more rather than the romance aspect of Mashiro-iro Symphony.
Dec 13, 2011 3:51 PM
Apr 2011
elior1 said:

You sure? The Airi route is only a little shorter than Miu's but its more plot heavy, how are they going to fit her problems in an episode? In the VN, it was the budding romance between Airi and Shingo that drove them to fix her problems and for her to stand up for herself against her mother, what's going to drive that now? Sana?

Are they going to build towards an OVA alternate path? It's probably just going to be the resolution to the school merger which took a back burner this episode than anything to focus squarely on Airi.
VenatsDec 13, 2011 3:58 PM
Dec 13, 2011 4:01 PM

Mar 2009
Venats said:
elior1 said:

You sure? The Airi route is only a little shorter than Miu's but its more plot heavy, how are they going to fit her problems in an episode? In the VN, it was the budding romance between Airi and Shingo that drove them to fix her problems and for her to stand up for herself against her mother, what's going to drive that now? Sana?

Are they going to build towards an OVA alternate path? It's probably just going to be the resolution to the school merger which took a back burner this episode than anything to focus squarely on Airi.

It's just the problem about the school-merge that they will cover in the last episode I think. With pretyy much everything sorted out emotionally for Airi, just the courage for her to meet her mom and solve the school problem probably will be enough to fit into the last 1 episode :D idk
Dec 13, 2011 4:23 PM
Apr 2011
Zavie said:
It's just the problem about the school-merge that they will cover in the last episode I think. With pretyy much everything sorted out emotionally for Airi, just the courage for her to meet her mom and solve the school problem probably will be enough to fit into the last 1 episode :D idk

That might make sense but there hasn't been that much build up on Airi's problems since they were brought in the third episode or whenever that was. Would be a little out of the left field to resolve it now unless it was a really low key resolution, and like you said just her standing up her mom.

-Airi development-
pause
Romance
pause
-Airi development-

Seems a little off to me.

And look! A conversation not about shipping! *world implodes*
Dec 13, 2011 4:38 PM

Mar 2009
Venats said:
Zavie said:

That might make sense but there hasn't been that much build up on Airi's problems since they were brought in the third episode or whenever that was. Would be a little out of the left field to resolve it now unless it was a really low key resolution, and like you said just her standing up her mom.

-Airi development-
pause
Romance
pause
-Airi development-

Seems a little off to me.

And look! A conversation not about shipping! *world implodes*

While I need to watch the sub again later, hence can't not be 100% sure. I think Airi's emotions are pretty much apparent to the viewer now. From her one-side love, It can serve as a maturation for her to confront her mother now about the merge. Now I'm not sure how that will work out, but it sounds plausible to me lol.

I do agree with the gap of Airi's screen time, it may feel a bit weird. But we will have to count on Manglobe for that.
Dec 13, 2011 4:52 PM
Apr 2011
Zavie said:
While I need to watch the sub again later, hence can't not be 100% sure. I think Airi's emotions are pretty much apparent to the viewer now. From her one-side love, It can serve as a maturation for her to confront her mother now about the merge. Now I'm not sure how that will work out, but it sounds plausible to me lol.

I do agree with the gap of Airi's screen time, it may feel a bit weird. But we will have to count on Manglobe for that.

She and Sana talked about Shingo, going to the park where everything started, and Airi said that she'd never fall in love again/won't love anyone else. So its pretty apparent how she feels from the events that have happened so far but I think they handled this resolution somewhat poorly, as nice as it is for shippers, because it's all happened off-screen over the last four episodes with a few snippets of hints here and there. There hasn't been that much work put into her problems on screen to really justify a resolution at this point. I'd be happier if they just left that for the VN or an OVA, and dealt with the school issue fully, and some decent epilogue. The gap's just going to be really strange.

I don't really like Airi's resolution in this episode, its an absurd conclusion for her to reach realistically, and just smells of VN teasing and trying to not earn complete ire of her shippers. We spent six episodes opening her up, and now she's closed off her heart again? Give me back the first six episodes then. Sana was handled hands down better because she's broken out of her shell, and now acts openly dere and a little tsun. Her deconstruction as a modern tsundere was also brilliantly executed and concluded.

I think they dropped the ball with how they handled Airi.
Dec 13, 2011 4:57 PM

Dec 2007
trolololol XD

Honestly this is the first anime I've seen with that long of a "first kiss" scene and lead to the other action...

ooo how anime never fails to deliver, I also liked how it was the black cat doll(shingo) that fell lol
Dec 13, 2011 5:07 PM
Jul 2018
I hope there's a twist to the Miu and Shingo relationship after the kiss led to another etc....

Shingo you sly man, if only it was that easy to do in real life :L

from being subtle hints to the full on bed with the two cats scene at the end this series is changing every episode xD.

It was nice to see Sana and the girls all be together, shows that they aren't reliant on Shingo the MC, like most harems are
Dec 13, 2011 5:10 PM

Mar 2009
Venats said:

I don't really like Airi's resolution in this episode, its an absurd conclusion for her to reach realistically, and just smells of VN teasing and trying to not earn complete ire of her shippers. We spent six episodes opening her up, and now she's closed off her heart again? Give me back the first six episodes then. Sana was handled hands down better because she's broken out of her shell, and now acts openly dere and a little tsun. Her deconstruction as a modern tsundere was also brilliantly executed and concluded.

I think they dropped the ball with how they handled Airi.

You think about this too negatively imo. It's still quite early to judge what Airi said at the end of this episode. And I really doubt that she closed her heart as you said. I mean, she was out with Sana, Sakuno and Ange, playing under the snow. About the part that she said she won't fall in love, I'd wait for the last episode to judge that statement tbh, one episode won't solve all the problem, but it sure can open her heart properly if handled right. I know it would seem like the studio try get away with the shippers, but regardless, I want to see how this will turn out after all.
Dec 13, 2011 5:18 PM
Apr 2011
Zavie said:
You think about this too negatively imo. It's still quite early to judge what Airi said at the end of this episode. And I really doubt that she closed her heart as you said. I mean, she was out with Sana, Sakuno and Ange, playing under the snow. About the part that she said she won't fall in love, I'd wait for the last episode to judge that statement tbh, one episode won't solve all the problem, but it sure can open her heart properly if handled right. I know it would seem like the studio try get away with the shippers, but regardless, I want to see how this will turn out after all.

I'm a negative Nancy, hehe.

She never had a closed heart to girls but to boys, and her comment is about boys. She's never been shown to have problems with girls in the show, so nothing is especially special about her hanging out with her friends aside from being a very heartwarming scene. It's not like I'm about to drop the show because I think they mishandled Airi, the show has been far from perfect for me to suddenly surrender on this small detail as if my entire image of Mashiroiro was ruined by fire and brimstone raining from the sky. I'll watch it to completion, I'm just voice my concerns about how somethings are being handled with the reek of shipping leaking in through the window.

Maybe I'll be delightfully surprised. :D
Dec 13, 2011 5:24 PM

Mar 2009
To lots of people, the show pretty much finished now though. (Well, there are still some curiosities about what happened at the end of this episode that want clarification I guess).

Tbh, in this episode, I appreciate the girls friendship more than the lovey-dovey.
Dec 13, 2011 5:32 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Venats said:
She and Sana talked about Shingo, going to the park where everything started, and Airi said that she'd never fall in love again/won't love anyone else. So its pretty apparent how she feels from the events that have happened so far...

Don't talk of love,
Well, I've heard the word before.
It's sleeping in my memory.
I won't disturb the slumber of feelings that have died.
If I never loved I never would have cried.
I am a rock,
I am an island.
---Simon and Garfunkel
Dec 13, 2011 6:06 PM

Oct 2010
I am glad at least that in this episode there was some rich moments of Sana blushing and Airi along with a little of Sakuno and Angelina.

About Miu, I should start with Miu as there was some obvious delicious fan service image stitches of her in the spoiler
her ass is, let’s just say appealing and her breasts are way bigger than the VN IMO. Shingo was bold to grab and feel her ass like that. Regardless after all the kissing and all Miu in the following,

Just plain looks horny and in heat. I mean with a face like that and wanting more, what else. While I do admit that the VN part in the spoiler
shows why he got her that present in the first place. One of the things to start about the episode is Shingo being seen with Sakuno while she breaks the ice. A good reminder of winter and its fun. While Miu’s blush from the start got me thinking there shall be lovey-lovey situations soon as Shingo already blushes. That so not suits him somehow. While I admit it was nice to see the teacher suddenly steeping out for some reason. the problem with me first occurs in the following spoiler
I criticize that the blushing was way blown out of proportions despite the hand touching being cute. The setup made it way too pushed out.
Furthermore it was overdoing it on the face expressions despite having the MOE climb up certainly. Pannya here was showing something of a foreshadow. Got to love that Miu’s mother fan service in the spoiler
those breasts and tease face do make Miu’s mom on the MILF list for sure.
While I totally love Miu’s super blushed face here. So the amazing blushing continues with more Shingo blushing and seeing both suddenly blush after the fact it was more Shingo staring at Miu’s breasts due to their size was obvious. Best yet has to be Miu’s mother surprising them here. Now that was pure win! Loved seeing for some reason Miu in work dress here with that expression. Somehow it was appealing.

Perhaps not many may mention this but I really appreciated Miu’s mother/The principal meeting in the spoiler
that was quite a nice talk and just seeing it was good. Miu’s mother was right to watch her daughter just so that last time would not happen until Shingo came. What is peculiar is in the spoiler
as they meet at first there it occurred to me the events being holding hands with Shingo while has his gloves to holding hands without him having a glove only to see it being lent to Miu to carry on the other side stuff While I admit that was cute indeed. As much as were Miu’s faces (face 1, face 2, face 3 and face 4.) all those were quite good. While I admit that Miu’s faces in the parentheses ( face 1, face 2 and face 3.) Were very adorable there particularly due to the setting and blushing at that setting they gave off. While Shingo’s blushing here was another over doing of that. The kissing along with the Miu breast press in the spoiler
were quite good and hot TBH. However to fool us with this and of all things that is plain stupid thus why I did the VN parts.

About Airi/Sana and the gang, one of the things I liked about Airi is her ending in the following,

after doing it was so nice of them to be seen like that whereas Miu it was not like that. One of the things of Airi that was nice is her face close up here despite it being of worrying for Shingo, it was futile at this point is what I was thinking. I loved Airi’s face here since for some reason it looked good. It was nice to show Airi walking with the other girls since it shows she is more close to them than it seemed before and this girl with super long hair as well as being closest to the gate is appealing to me. Loved how Airi had amazing chemistry with Sana in the spoiler
those were some amazing faces. I really liked seeing Sana happy with Airi here and there along with that most delicious wink here with a smile despite Shingo being behind. Shows Sana being mature and gone over her internal conflict of love. Perhaps not totally but somewhat. I certainly won’t be denying that my favourite is in the spoiler
with those faces they made at Shingo and his reactions, it was plain hilarious. While I totally melted of MOE at Sana’s faces in the spoiler
mainly of being too cute. Loved the moment that Sana and Airi meet at the swings. While Sana was swinging here, her face with her eyes here was quite something of a serious look. Airi’s face looking serious at Sana was nice too as it added to the conversation in being serious along with Sana’s expressions. I got more impressed at how she matured way more than I though at that point. While I adored Shingo going out with Sana to shop in the spoiler
since she looked really happy and she got 2 cats plushy that were decently prized at 5$ around each. Miu’s gift gets explained why it is nice.
I do have to admit that the boy here looking at what looks like anime was cute too the way he was shown.

Sakuno was great with her salute here and Sana was really adorable here with her 2 plushy cats. Can’t believe that Shingo missed out Angeline in the spoiler
that was so close yet he missed her. She probably had supplies with her for Airi’s place. On that note I did like everyone visiting Airi here. While I do think that the teacher here being all happy with joy at the cake the Principal left for her was quite nice. I liked it. I still do think when I see the pizza/chicken of KFC and Pizza Hut! For some reason, well I would not mind of it for the Holidays. I found everyone at Airi’s place in the spoiler
to be totally hilarious. For one Sakuno looks drunk off I don’t know what, Sana looks a little out and Airi is serious looking. Pretty funny. Appreciated seeing everyone going outside starting with Sana being all cheerful and Sakuno’s face here looked fantastically well done with the cold breath being expulsed. My most favourite is of Airi is in the following spoiler
that was nice to see her slide while being happy.
While Angelina drawing a heart on the ground kind of gives out of her earning for love. Loved also the detailed map of the parc here.

About the ED, did anyone notice that the butterflies where with Pannya and this musical note with elements here was changed in accordance with Miu’s end arc of showing harmony in the love? I think it’s new.

About the preview, looks like the gang along with another part with Sana/Angelina are super spying and shy of Miu x Shingo from how it looks. While I am worried about Airi in the spoiler
looks like some stuff to solve with the school like many mentioned before me. Suffice to say I hope it brings her justice as it should have.

BTW The end art in the spoiler
is Airi ecchi fantastic. Very nicely done and the best of her so far.

Rest of the Image Stitches done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=374967
Better make it grow a little more but some more stuff of Airi/Miu again.
Yumekichi11Dec 13, 2011 10:39 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 13, 2011 8:37 PM

Nov 2011
Quickly, I need subs nooooow!
Dec 14, 2011 12:00 AM

Oct 2010
game8910 said:
DOHOHOHOO Manglobe are you implying what I think you are implying at the end there? If so then kudos to you for actually pulling this shit.
It was total BS. That’s why I will do the fans a favour that will probably not touch the VN because it’s not in English and not translated yet. VN Hentai screen-caps of Miu in the spoiler (NSFW 18+ links only)
while it is questionable if they will take off that part and make into a Aki-Sora/Yosuga no Sora type but as you can see with shots of the VN, it’s quite possible minus the blood. Really easily to do. The only good thing of that part other than the sex is that Miu is being done in her working dress. Adds better IMO to the scene.

However I can say that Airi’s parts of the VN that are hentai in the spoiler (NSFW 18+ links only)
far outplay Miu’s scenes. It is more touching and emotional. Not to mention hot. Airi’s breasts are essentially perfect. Not too big nor too small. Dig? Well that was really stupid in response to game8910 to his statement of that part. Of course we could get trolled and get something better in the BDs due to in part of my experience with the series B Gata H Kei.

Dec 14, 2011 12:13 AM

Sep 2011
I was hoping it'll be a harem ending...

...but Miu and Shingo is fine too.
Dec 14, 2011 12:44 AM

Mar 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
It was total BS. That’s why I will do the fans a favour that will probably not touch the VN because it’s not in English and not translated yet. VN Hentai screen-caps of Miu in the spoiler (NSFW 18+ links only)
while it is questionable if they will take off that part and make into a Aki-Sora/Yosuga no Sora type but as you can see with shots of the VN, it’s quite possible minus the blood. Really easily to do. The only good thing of that part other than the sex is that Miu is being done in her working dress. Adds better IMO to the scene.

However I can say that Airi’s parts of the VN that are hentai in the spoiler (NSFW 18+ links only)
far outplay Miu’s scenes. It is more touching and emotional. Not to mention hot. Airi’s breasts are essentially perfect. Not too big nor too small. Dig? Well that was really stupid in response to game8910 to his statement of that part. Of course we could get trolled and get something better in the BDs due to in part of my experience with the series B Gata H Kei.

Well, guys like girls that are a bit naughty inside, no? Airi's bedscenes in the novel is a bit too generic for my taste, just your standard sweet endeavors. Miu's more of the offensive type in this kind of thing (thanks to Yuiko), she's sempai after all.

About the breast thingy, Miu's burst size is 87, she came 2nd in the whole main casts, after Ange (90). Airi scores your mediocre 82 for her burst.

About the blood part, I will put in the spoiler...

Dec 14, 2011 3:11 AM

Oct 2010
Zavie said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Well, guys like girls that are a bit naughty inside, no? Airi's bedscenes in the novel is a bit too generic for my taste, just your standard sweet endeavors. Miu's more of the offensive type in this kind of thing (thanks to Yuiko), she's sempai after all.
Of course and we all have our tastes but I guess the way Airi looked and how she proceeded in her character is what won me over. Also sucker for blondes with blue eyes. You could say they are my ideals of a wife.
Zavie said:
About the breast thingy, Miu's burst size is 87, she came 2nd in the whole main casts, after Ange (90). Airi scores your mediocre 82 for her burst.
ROFL! I knew it was not sure so Angelina has the biggest after all. Yeah 82 is good enough for me. Guess smallest is Sana.
Zavie said:
About the blood part, I will put in the spoiler...

I see but I was referring more to not having to put that part of the VN. It's obviously to appeal to the hymen/making girl lose her first time trend of VNs. Done tons of time due to its influence over on guys. Most love it. Also all the girls are virgins in this series that are in Shingo's class. That's for sure. The VN proves that too.

Dec 14, 2011 3:33 AM

Mar 2009
I see but I was referring more to not having to put that part of the VN. It's obviously to appeal to the hymen/making girl lose her first time trend of VNs. Done tons of time due to its influence over on guys. Most love it. Also all the girls are virgins in this series that are in Shingo's class. That's for sure. The VN proves that too.

Well, of course, the idea of being pure still attracts guys after all. You would be happier if you know your girlfriend's first time is you, isn't it? Not that I have problem with non-virgin, but it's just something that tickles male instinct lol.

For Miu, a naughty virgin. Win hard in my book.
Dec 14, 2011 4:42 AM

Oct 2010
Zavie said:
For Miu, a naughty virgin. Win hard in my book.
With that face I point out, yeah and oh my the eagerness. One kiss is not enough than at the end I want the whole set. O_O Well that was certainly surprising but Miu got to like way too fast experiencing all of it.

Also I am assuming the pain should be easier for her since she lets animals bite her to calm their fears down.

Dec 14, 2011 5:35 AM

Mar 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
With that face I point out, yeah and oh my the eagerness. One kiss is not enough than at the end I want the whole set. O_O Well that was certainly surprising but Miu got to like way too fast experiencing all of it.

She's older after all, I think Miu will be the one that leads in this relationship lol.

Yumekichi11 said:
Also I am assuming the pain should be easier for her since she lets animals bite her to calm their fears down.

This thread is getting really dirty XD
Dec 14, 2011 9:19 AM

Nov 2011
Tomodachi5 said:
Quickly, I need subs nooooow!
There will be no subs until friday :/
Where is the translators!?!?!
Dec 15, 2011 2:48 AM

May 2011
sigh so its gonna be miu already huh, well pretty much saw that coming when it moved onto miu's route somewhere at the middle of the anime..

Was hoping for a twist or something for either sana or airi but meh, i guess its fine.

Good stuff indeed.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 15, 2011 9:50 AM

May 2008
Zenyaku Subs is out now for this Ep
Dec 15, 2011 9:52 AM

Jan 2011
OH SHIT....did Shingo tap dat ass?!

Harem MC of the YEAR
Dec 15, 2011 9:55 AM
Jul 2018
Tenchi_Ryu said:

Harem MC of the YEAR

Damn sure looks like it, a harem MC who's a smooth operator that's a first xD
Dec 15, 2011 9:59 AM

Jan 2011
Flamereel17 said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:

Harem MC of the YEAR

Damn sure looks like it, a harem MC who's a smooth operator that's a first xD

LET US PRAISE.....Shingo....the mack

May he keep the pimpin strong.....

Tenchi_RyuDec 15, 2011 10:06 AM
Dec 15, 2011 10:36 AM

Sep 2011
Did not expect Shingo to grab that ass.
Dec 15, 2011 10:39 AM
Jul 2018
Shingo makes Pimping look easy,
There Should be a spin off of Shingo being a pimp when he's older :L.
He's a lad act nice to get the girl, then ass grab and the rest is history xD
Dec 15, 2011 10:41 AM

Jun 2009
Nothing wrong with taping some ass shingo keep it up haha lol
Dec 15, 2011 10:49 AM

Jun 2009
Ugh hey, someone cut out my h-scene at the end of episode!? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Anyway, even with all Miu there it was a pretty boring ep that felt really long. At least with this it seems they didn't decide to switch to Sana end for sure. ( ゚ヮ゚)
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Dec 15, 2011 12:06 PM

Mar 2011
I wonder what's going to happen in the next episode :o ... wanted Airi's path stillz .. but yee i can live with it <3
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Dec 6, 2011

267 by RioAl »»
May 3, 2023 5:28 AM

» Poor Airi

shuvrokun - Mar 19, 2023

3 by shuvrokun »»
Mar 20, 2023 8:37 AM

» Shingo's and Airi's name

Rad_Scientist - Jan 25, 2023

4 by Rad_Scientist »»
Jan 25, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: Love Is Pure White Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 11, 2011

92 by NextUniverse »»
Jul 5, 2022 12:56 PM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: Love Is Pure White Episode 1 Discussion

Zaerick - Oct 10, 2011

45 by NextUniverse »»
Jul 5, 2022 12:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.