MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Mirai Nikki (TV) »» Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 10 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

189 59.43%
4 out of 5: Liked it

79 24.84%
3 out of 5: It was OK

37 11.64%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

10 3.14%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 0.94%
Voters: 318

12-12-11, 7:06 AM

Wasabi said:
The first half of the episode was terrible too. Minene's character is being completely destroyed here. She's turned into a completely cliché tsundere.

wtf Minene has only tsundere traits, she was like that in manga too and i can't see how it ruins her character. even if she was a real tsundere, she's wouldn't be cliche.

a cliche tsundere are characters like Taiga from Toradora or Louise from Zero no Tsukaima.

12-12-11, 7:09 AM

maarsaalis said:
Wasabi said:
The first half of the episode was terrible too. Minene's character is being completely destroyed here. She's turned into a completely cliché tsundere.
a cliche tsundere are characters like Taiga from Toradora or Louise from Zero no Tsukaima.
Well said indeed. I though there was something off with the cliche and you nailed it. Minene does not have any of the cliche of Louise and such. In fact I did not see a girl like Minene since ever. Tsundere +UNO bomber alike personality. No way, not seen before.

It's like MOE + Terrorism. Not really seen it before in a girl like that. Sheesh, I saw like over 800 animes, so I don't remember myself really.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

12-12-11, 7:23 AM

I actually like the fact that the show is mixing together tropes to create characters. It makes them seem more than being 1 dimensional your usual characters in shows.

Its one off the things that attracted the Manga to me in the first place..there are plenty of likable characters in the show. Even Unlikable characters became likable characters as the manga kept moving forward.

Yuno is the Queen of Yandere, but at this point I really feel as if her cute persona is just front to look good in-front of Yuki...her real self is when she gets all serious.

12-12-11, 8:26 AM

Very awesome episode. The ending was creepy. Only thing I disliked was the new OP. The piano was to overpowering and really destroyed the mood.

12-12-11, 9:26 AM

Yuki better not fall in love with yuno or do something else stupid.

12-12-11, 10:03 AM

Bloodfox1222 said:

Well, I've got bad news for you...

12-12-11, 10:05 AM

Oh Minene you are fabulous~ ♥ Such a great character!

And Akise just appears, brings forth epicosity and leaves again. This guy... *q*

A very nice episode but what was with this incredibly loud piano in the OP and ED?! :O
I didn't match at all! Did it have some special meaning? ô.o
Modified by Kami565, 12-12-11, 12:19 PM
When the chips are down at least Izaya still loves you.

12-12-11, 10:25 AM

underMebius said:
Bloodfox1222 said:

I am okay with this. :'D

12-12-11, 10:36 AM

Misuryu said:
underMebius said:
Bloodfox1222 said:

Seriously people, Do you not notice how yuno is insane and had corpses in her house?

12-12-11, 11:10 AM

Oh my god this episode was so WEIRD, but good at the same time. So..Yuno doesn't really know about the corpses or something now? Wonder how she messed with her memories..

12-12-11, 11:14 AM

a good episode, i liked the second half more then the first. i didn't like the piano that was put over the top of the OP and the ED, spoilt it and for once i didn't actually listen to them.
Cake = :D
"apa" apachai's wise words
http://bit.ly/a5VFVB

12-12-11, 12:41 PM

I thought the piano OP/ED was really annoying and I hope it doesn't become a pattern. Piano by itself was good, but it sounded terrible with the original music in the background. Pick one or the other. Other than that, the episode was decent. I was confused in the beginning but I found my way through. I liked the ending.

12-12-11, 12:44 PM

Bloodfox1222 said:
Misuryu said:
underMebius said:
Bloodfox1222 said:

Seriously people, Do you not notice how yuno is insane and had corpses in her house?

THANK YOU!

12-12-11, 12:46 PM

There's nothing wrong with hiding a -few- corpses in your room.. Don't you have some corpses just laying around in your closet?

12-12-11, 12:52 PM

Misuryu said:
There's nothing wrong with hiding a -few- corpses in your room.. Don't you have some corpses just laying around in your closet?

I'm not crazy or madly in love with someone.

12-12-11, 2:55 PM

How much of a loser does it make me if I want a poster of Yuno in her wedding-dress? :-|

Was the first half in the manga, I can't remember it at all.

"Afro, yo, yo!" hahaha

12-12-11, 2:56 PM

I'm not certain if this is correct or not, but I seem to be watching a version of this episode where the opening and parts of the show have been poorly dubbed over with piano and extra voices, it gives me a headache and I haven't been able to get 5 minutes into this episode w/out turning it off.

Is it just me? Or am I just going to have to miss this episode?

NVM NVM!!! I just figured it out after forcing myself to watch. That was one hell of an ordeal for my ears, hopefully this is an isolated event.
Modified by GyozaEatsOtaku, 12-12-11, 3:08 PM

12-12-11, 3:09 PM

Nice piano piece for OP & ED.

Loving Tsundere Miene <333
She is darn cute when she wants to be. I think she actually likes/has feelings for that one detective.

Yuno lost her memory? #facepalm

AKISE ARU IN YUNO'S HOUSE WTF?

12-12-11, 4:11 PM

I like the piano opening/ending but didn't like the overlap of the normal opening/ending.

but overall really enjoy this episode hurray for fake wedding part was really looking forward to this part. But bit worried about the part after the 4th arc as to how they will make/pull it off.

12-12-11, 7:38 PM

Sad, only upload on nyaa atm has trololol audio
Gotta wait a while or search the endless pit called the internet (ie few clicks and type ins but im really that lazy)

If you give a review of mine a helpful, god saves a kitten.

Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices