MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Mirai Nikki (TV) »» Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »
View Poll Results: Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 10 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

190 59.56%
4 out of 5: Liked it

79 24.76%
3 out of 5: It was OK

37 11.60%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

10 3.13%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 0.94%
Voters: 319

04-01-12, 2:19 PM

Wow so the 4th really betrayed them?!?

I want to know about Yuno's past, I want to know how she became that psychotic and why she is so obsessed with Yukki

04-14-12, 6:53 AM

Minene's cute side! XD

04-16-12, 3:51 PM

Awesome episode, loved the ending when Yukkii goes to Yuno's place for the "first time". ^-^

04-23-12, 2:16 PM

Loved this ep , expecially with Minene

But hell can't stand that Amano

And Akise is so awesome :3

05-19-12, 7:41 PM

Nice episode, loving the pace of the story going just right. I was thinking that it might be too fast with dairy holders dying so fast in the first few episodes, but it was just to get rid of less important characters so that the remaining ones get more air time. The Minene quality time was nice, showed more of her personality, more complicated that just the psycho trigger happy bomber girl. The wedding was nice, helped build the tension for the ending, and brings up the question of what Yukki will do in terms of Yuno. On another note....Akise is going to help Yukki? And finally fourth makes his move. Next episode!

07-11-12, 4:45 PM

I have to admit that most of this episode felt like a filler.
Tell me....do (Japanese?) people ACTUALLY do these "wedding rehearsals" on Bride Fairs?! oO Wth, this is SO embarassing...dear me. >_>

I wouldn't wish to be in Amano's shoes anyway. He has to keep scary Yuno (very) close to him or else she's prone to go totally nuts, starting a rampage to kill...well, nearly anybody.

Akise is pretty cool though. Also, I knew Fourth wasn't to be trusted. I'm surprised it even took that long for him to turn the tables. xD

07-13-12, 6:52 PM

I liked the episode a lot! It was so cute :)

Seems like Yuno is trying to hide the evidence that makes Yuki "not" love her and she's erasing her memory, quite weird.

Well, looks like I was right, 4th betrayed them!

The opening and the ending with the piano was awesome :)

07-27-12, 5:59 PM

rofl @ Minene with Kurusu's hairstyle :'D

Masumi x Minene = do want.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

07-29-12, 9:38 AM

That felt like partly filler or at least a side story, yet there were important moments. Before the wedding rehearsal I hadn't made the connection between Yuno and Juno, the Roman goddess of marriage. Maybe it was obvious to those who paid attention to the lyrics in the opening song, she's the first god mentioned. But the song mentions 13 gods, who are the others, and who's the extra god? The connection is very loose though, the characters don't really have that much in common with mythology, but it's a nice addition.

Guessing by the name:

Yuno = Juno, protector of marriage
Yukiteru = Jupiter, the first among gods
Minene = Minerva, goddess of wisdom and magic

Then there's Apollo, the healer, protector from evil, the god behind the Oracle's predictions. I wonder who that would be. Maybe it's too early to really tell. And I have no idea who Rei would have been, by his role he was sort of anti-Cupid. Anyway, I'm quite convinced those names are not in the opening song by coincidence.

08-02-12, 9:07 PM

This show has some SERIOUS explaining to do
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone

08-02-12, 9:48 PM

Feorg said:
That felt like partly filler or at least a side story, yet there were important moments. Before the wedding rehearsal I hadn't made the connection between Yuno and Juno, the Roman goddess of marriage. Maybe it was obvious to those who paid attention to the lyrics in the opening song, she's the first god mentioned. But the song mentions 13 gods, who are the others, and who's the extra god? The connection is very loose though, the characters don't really have that much in common with mythology, but it's a nice addition.

Guessing by the name:

Yuno = Juno, protector of marriage
Yukiteru = Jupiter, the first among gods
Minene = Minerva, goddess of wisdom and magic

Then there's Apollo, the healer, protector from evil, the god behind the Oracle's predictions. I wonder who that would be. Maybe it's too early to really tell. And I have no idea who Rei would have been, by his role he was sort of anti-Cupid. Anyway, I'm quite convinced those names are not in the opening song by coincidence.
They're not. The Manga's author named every Future Diary user after a Roman God. Far as I remember there's no Apollo. Reisuke is supposed to be Ceres, Roman Goddess of Agriculture, fertility and motherly relationships (I'd imagine the last part is the reason he was named after this particular god).

If you were wondering, The Third (Takao Hiyama) is supposed to be named after Vulcan, The Roman god of Fire. Now how exactly his name even resembles Vulcan I have no idea but it's easy to see "why" he's Vulcan. He's a teacher so he benefits society, but he's a natural murderer so he's also a pure destructive force.
Modified by Leon-Gun, 08-02-12, 10:00 PM

09-04-12, 6:38 PM

Yay! Yuki totally wins in this episode!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika

09-13-12, 3:52 PM

aw Yuno and Yukki...the last half was cute, but now it seems like 4th is revealing his true intentions ?
没你的未来对我来说,没有一点吸引力。

09-23-12, 12:25 PM

I don't like the weeding. Not expecting to happen.
Minene's past was good. Lol she got wet when she try to flush the toilet.
4/5
Espadas will always be the best!

10-03-12, 10:48 AM

Lol wedding rehearsal episode, quite nice not really related to the main story except the near ending where the corpses are gone from that room and a giant hole appeared. This plus that the detective ordered a wanted for both Yuno and Yukki :s

Let's see why he wants to betray both of them!

04-09-13, 10:02 AM

Damn wth fourth?

04-14-13, 5:10 PM

ok so is there supposed to be a change in the end theme? i dont remember hearing a piano in any of the other endings except this one, is the recording off or what that on purpose ?

04-17-13, 2:53 PM

TSX said:
ok so is there supposed to be a change in the end theme? i dont remember hearing a piano in any of the other endings except this one, is the recording off or what that on purpose ?

It was on purpose.

04-23-13, 9:32 PM

Minene flash back :D

love the dub over by Yuno and Yuki's Voices XD

even Minene herself is having a hard time with third :P

tbh i thought this guy was just a young fourth since this seems a flash back

Minene taking the bathroom :P

Aizawa, Mai really sounds like Toyoguchi, Megumi sometimes.

i feel like she's Revy from Black Lagoon :P

more sexy Minene :)

i never knew Minene was such a tsundere XD

Yuno Gasai is soo lovely!!!!!

they look good as a couple actually!!!

too bad Yuki complains too much :(

if only Yuki didn't saw that room that day they would have been a couple by now!

Fourth's wife is being neglected :(

so Yuno's memory of Yuki entering the sacred room was wipe out?

too emotional for her? guess she didn't want to ruin the moment with Yuki.

not to mention what happened to Hinata??

don't tell me she just disappeared after her father(tenth) died???

mini fourth lives?

damn this bastard fourth is such a sell out, killing tenth and putting the blame on them

love the Minene change of hair style XD

kill fourth once and for all!!!!

05-17-13, 7:53 AM

Leon-Gun said:
Feorg said:
Before the wedding rehearsal I hadn't made the connection between Yuno and Juno, the Roman goddess of marriage. Maybe it was obvious to those who paid attention to the lyrics in the opening song, she's the first god mentioned. But the song mentions 13 gods, who are the others, and who's the extra god? The connection is very loose though, the characters don't really have that much in common with mythology, but it's a nice addition.

They're not. The Manga's author named every Future Diary user after a Roman God.

That's actually making it even greater. Not a fan of mythology, still it's the fact that there are some cultural references.. genius :D

So the 4th betrayed them, but they just got another "detective" - Akise <3
So Kurusu can die now, though that wouldn't be good for his kind wife.

Did Minene really killed the guy? It seemed like he was wearing a vest and the bullet fell out.
And or whom is she doing that "slavery jobs"?

Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices