Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2011 3:26 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
so they're dead..
the dialogs at the end of the episode were awesome
Dec 13, 2011 9:16 PM

Apr 2009
Most characters in this series seems to be over the top but Lu Bu stands on top of all them being a one-man army by himself!

Too bad Chen Gong refused to serve Cao Cao and died out of his blind loyalty to Lu Bu. Cao Cao last words to him was fitting IMHO.

Cao Cao said:
We shall extol your loyalty when we comfort your bereaved.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 3, 2012 6:45 PM

Feb 2010
Did he just kill a dude by smashing his face in with Red Hare's severed head?

Show of the forever.
Aug 21, 2012 2:14 AM

Jan 2012
Man, surprised at the lack of comments on this episode.

Lu Bu went out with a bang killing countless soldiers. Lu Bu's character started to get interesting once he started trying to govern the people. He began relying on others such as Chen Gong who had undying loyalty to his lord and his own soldiers.

I personally found Chen Gong's loyalty to be touching. If only more of his soldiers followed his example, Lu Bu would be unstoppable.

I found it rather interesting once Lu Bu finally died chained to the wall. It wasn't until Chen Gong was done doing his dialog and cleanly executed that Lu Bu decided to die. I may be reading too much into this, but that tells me that Lu Bu appreciated Chen Gong's loyalty to the end and had to witness it himself before passing.

Lu Bu has made his mark in history and boy was it a big one.
Dec 20, 2012 5:49 AM
Aug 2011
I thought I knew the meaning of the term "badass."

Then I watched this.
Jul 29, 2015 10:18 AM

Aug 2010
Holy Shit! Lu Bu of Souten Kouro is one of the most underrated characters ever!!! Such a BA!! Legendary stuff this ep *_*
Apr 5, 2016 8:29 AM

Sep 2015
It's a shame Red Hare had to bite the dust...Well, bite a soldier's head when its own head was flung into one, lol. There goes Guan Yu's future horse.

Chen Gong's admonition of Liu Bei at the end was humorous. He seemed rather happy to have the opportunity to choose those last lines as his final words.
Thus the strongest man alive died.

I'm hyped now that Zhang Liao has finally made his appearance though. It's a shame there's only a few episodes left of this; I was really hoping they would cover the battle of He Fei, where Zhang Liao earns his demon nickname.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Aug 7, 2022 8:30 AM

Feb 2018
RIP Lu Bu. When he first appeared he seemed over exaggerated, yelling with that specific tone of his etc He was such an interesting character.. Respect to Chen for staying loyal to Lu..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Souten Kouro Episode 1 Discussion

id - Apr 7, 2009

45 by Aldones »»
Jun 19, 2023 5:02 AM

Poll: » Souten Kouro Episode 2 Discussion

japanme32 - Apr 16, 2009

22 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Aug 31, 2022 3:30 PM

Poll: » Souten Kouro Episode 26 Discussion

Dunky - Dec 28, 2011

11 by Kap92 »»
Aug 7, 2022 8:31 AM

Poll: » Souten Kouro Episode 25 Discussion

Nayah - Dec 17, 2011

3 by Kap92 »»
Aug 7, 2022 8:31 AM

Poll: » Souten Kouro Episode 24 Discussion

tofei - Dec 14, 2011

1 by Kap92 »»
Aug 7, 2022 8:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.