Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 10, 2011 11:23 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Toori's expressions are funny!!

That special weapon making weapons into nothing.

Even if everyone cannot attack, they want to do something for Toori, and he asked the girl with two different eye colors for help. Impossible power released. Having 1/4 of Musashi power? But if he's sad, he will die.

Horizon's magazine having hole = lol~

lol @ how Honda provoking the leader.

That masked guy has weird power, but that guy fighting against is stronger.

Golden hair guy vs. Kobayashi girl again (and arguing about not being too serious the last time is lol~) He won and told them that even if Horizon's saved, they would still get her back. So stop the rescue right now.

Horizon realizing the weirdness of the magazine just now!!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 10, 2011 1:28 PM

Oct 2010
Glorious episode of fighting that got so excited I cannot calm down. It was EPIC! I regret so much for those who dropped it. The action just got more EPIC and all of the episode was high adrenaline rushed. Doing this for Mr. Screenshot asker. I don’t have the time to put the same post as C3 but in short. Neito was the best for an entry in the following,

Adding to those the poses in the following spoiler
and you have one heck of knight that is amazing! Neito’s deployment of her chains in the spoiler
says a lot in regards to them being miniature claw types that can attach to almost anything and slam it down the ground.

In fact I adored my man Toori for being with Neito like he was in the spoiler
now that is a sweet King! One that threats his subjects in the best possible kind way even if it’s perverted.

Toori was the most amazing shit ever! There is no shit out there that can beat Toori this season in character uniqueness. I loved him not only due to his contract revealing but most of all due to him in the spoiler
such a victorious enthusiasm. It’s amazing!

In thee end due to Futayo’s incompetent weakness of being moronic enough not to undo Tombokiri’s seal so its powers work, we are faced with the following,

And yes I am sure one blast can kill all of Musashi easily.

Suffice to say that it’s crazy for a dilemma to decide next episode. On the other hand the Pope’s faces in the spoiler
were just plain hilarious towards Masazumi. Kudos to her in fooling that old fool. More later.
Yumekichi11Dec 11, 2011 4:01 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 10, 2011 4:47 PM
Jun 2008
Futayo = 1/5 of Gin lol

The power charging part from Toori's scene is very cool .
tsubasalover said:
Toori's expressions are funny!!
I found that Innocentius's expression also funny
Dec 10, 2011 7:11 PM

Apr 2011
Lol. I wonder what Honda said to make him panic and run all the way to her.
MagitoDec 10, 2011 7:52 PM
Dec 10, 2011 7:24 PM

Mar 2011
Epic episode is epic :)

Loves toori's scene
Neito's <3 <3

Damn no preview :/

Dec 10, 2011 9:44 PM

Mar 2009
TBH, with what episode 9, 10 achieved, I do feel this episode was a bit bland (probably because the dialogue is also harder than the last one as well).

Will wait for the subbed version before rating the episode :)

*Off to watch it the second time*
Dec 10, 2011 9:52 PM

Dec 2008
Magito said:
Lol. I wonder what Honda said to make him panic and run all the way to her.

IMO, seijun said something about duel/debate/whatever, (with this, pope can't use his armament, and musashi soldier can fight again), but pope want seijun to come over him. seijun agree, and come to pope with a very slowly walk... thus, delay the duel/debate/whatever. (btw, pope expression is so funny.. lol)

about toori abilities..
when toori became viceroys of musashi, he owns 1/4 musashi resources (fuel/ether/whatever). and, toori abilities is: he can share anything he has to anyone (in this case, he share 1/4 musashi resources to his comrade, this mean, his comrade can utilize their maximum power because they got nearly unlimited fuel/ether).

tsubasalover said:

Golden hair guy vs. Kobayashi girl again (and arguing about not being too serious the last time is lol~) He won and told them that even if Horizon's saved, they would still get her back. So stop the rescue right now.

yeah, i agree.. then.
remember, muneshige has armament of deadly sins that have advance drive that can sever anything reflected by its blade, and its range is 3km.. (it can destroy that ether reactor in episode 5, prevented by tadakatsu though).

so, i think, he activate that advance drive again, locked to musashi ship, and declare, that if toori and the other still save horizon, muneshige will fire his armament advance drive to musashi, thus, destroy musashi... and if musashi is destroyed, what can toori and his comrade do? with their back up is destroyed..
its same as horizon will be taken again...

but its just my assumption, i will wait for subs to fully understand this episode ^^ (with raw, i just understand about 40-50% ^^)

and, about this episode..
EPIC...
toori abilities is epic..
his comrade determination is also epic..
and, noriki prove that he is not weak.. he can beat that galileo guys.. eventhough with help from ulqui..

but, why neito action is so little... she just got about 3-4 minute... god..
i want more neito... (though still neito action is pure win)
her argent chain is badass.

TL;DR : this episode is EPIC
hudangDec 10, 2011 10:13 PM

Dec 10, 2011 11:40 PM
Jun 2008
Zavie said:

The fight between Galileo and Noriki was a bit pale to me (mainly because I didn't really catch what they were saying, especially Galileo ). But glad that Noriki finally had his first win.

Third month : The first buff is ignoring the target's armor
second month : The second buff is everything can be hit including spell.(he can even cast dispel)
first month : activate the 2 buff above .
He need to hit the 3rd time for its power to activate. Kinda ineffective if you ask me ,usually he get blown away before he can even hit the 3rd time since his punch really really weak.This skill is Good for bossing but not good for mobbing >.>"

As for Galileo , I will wait for other to explain that lol
Maybe he is using the power of the movement of the universe as output energy to cast on the target =P
Dec 11, 2011 12:16 AM

Dec 2008
MorningGlory said:
Zavie said:

The fight between Galileo and Noriki was a bit pale to me (mainly because I didn't really catch what they were saying, especially Galileo ). But glad that Noriki finally had his first win.

second month : The second buff is everything can be hit including spell.(he can even cast dispel)
He need to hit the 3rd time for its power to activate. Kinda ineffective if you ask me ,usually he get blown away before he can even hit the 3rd time since his punch really really weak.This skill is Good for bossing but not good for mobbing >.>"

Maybe he is using the power of the movement of the universe as output energy to cast on the target =P

*EDIT

as for galileo abilities. he has 2 abilities
Heliocentric / Copernican Theory AND Geocentric / Ptolemaic Theory

in Geocentric/Ptolemaiac ,
he become "sun"/Center, and he make his opponent like Planets that orbit sun, so he can like manipulate opponent to orbit him... (see when he make noriki "orbit" him, thus noriki like being pulled or what ever..

AND

in Heliocentric/Copernican,
he make his opponent became "sun"/Center, and then he can move with planet revolution speed. its like move really fast when compared to his opponent. his speed is so fast that it's nearly impossible to see him..

*CMIIW
(based assumption from many blog, forums, and see this episode)
hudangDec 12, 2011 9:45 PM

Dec 11, 2011 12:56 AM
Jun 2008
sound very logical, thou I still don't understand why the explanation from wiki makes it so hard.

your explanation remind me of this.
If he wan to move the target,he just simply point the needle on him self and move the pencil in a curve.
If he wanna to move for example to the back of the target,he just point the needle to the target .
Galileo's compass
http://brunelleschi.imss.fi.it/esplora/compasso/dswmedia/storia/estoria1.html
Dec 11, 2011 1:08 AM

Mar 2009
@MorningGlory and hudang: thanks guys, I got the part of Noriki about the third hit being the combination of the other 1st 2. I also guessed the part of Galileo's power with the revolutionary speed of the planet as well. Turned out I'm not that far off :))

Got some free time so I did a bit of math lol, given the latitude of Musashi is Japan, Kanto region, so I assume it will be approximately 36 degrees to the north. Since the circumference of the earth at the equator is 24,901.55 miles, a spot on the equator rotates at approximately 1037.5646 miles per hour (1669.8 km/h). Doing the math of: cos(36) * 1037.5646 = 839.407 mph = 1350.894 kmph = 375.248 m/s. This exceed the speed of sound (mach 1) already given just the earth moves around itself.

That is not counting the speed of the earth around the sun as well, it's 67,062 mph = 107,300 kmph = 47305.556 m/s.

Galileo is scary indeed, in both Horizon and real life. :))
Dec 11, 2011 2:10 AM
Jun 2008
Zavie said:

That is not counting the speed of the earth around the sun as well, it's 67,062 mph = 107,300 kmph = 47305.556 m/s.
Galileo is scary indeed, in both Horizon and real life. :))
By logic, Noriki should had been squashed into ashed with that kind speed.

my explanation on Galileo from ep6. Its a bit similar to hudang's explanation lol
Dec 11, 2011 4:29 AM

Mar 2011
I forgot to add that hanami's expression is the best XD

Damn I want more hanami and uzzy(?)'s scene

Dec 11, 2011 9:43 AM

Sep 2011
MAHBE I shouldn't have dropped this?

Then again, only around 4 people are actually posting here.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 11, 2011 10:40 AM

Mar 2009
^sub not out yet, that's why.
Dec 11, 2011 6:40 PM

Jul 2009
some people are fortunate enough to know the story in the episode without going through the english subs.
Dec 11, 2011 6:43 PM

Mar 2011
Lolz expect them to discuss it ... Wednesday
Since they are waiting for commie's sub

and some of them are watching the other subs already ... like hatena
so good luck

Dec 11, 2011 7:10 PM

Jul 2009
so basically

Sunday: true fans/fans able to speak other languages

Monday/Tuesday: Hatena watchers, some haters/confused included

Wednesday: Commie watchers, understand things better, generally fans for the series.
Dec 12, 2011 6:51 AM

Oct 2010
This was an epic episode finally Toori does something. I loved the action.
Dec 12, 2011 12:38 PM

Jun 2008
GodlyKyon said:
MAHBE I shouldn't have dropped this?

Then again, only around 4 people are actually posting here.

People posting here does not reflect anything. I rarely post here just because I don't feel like discussing much about the series.

But I'm still watching and love this series. Haven't watched this episode, still waiting for commie

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Dec 12, 2011 7:44 PM

Feb 2010
What an episode! This show delivers on action...

When I just wanna sit back and watch some epic battles, THIS is just right.
Dec 12, 2011 8:19 PM

Aug 2010
A couple of cool battles in this one. This episode and the last one have been really good.
Dec 13, 2011 2:52 AM

Nov 2011
Just watched Ep 11 in Athena sub, awesome episode and now begin a whole week of itching for the next episode xD.
Dec 13, 2011 9:15 AM

Apr 2010
So basically if Toori is ever sad he will die, sounds like a incredible hard thing to do.
The Pope was behaving like small child when he got challenged i wonder why people follow him wit such behaviour.
And does Horizon have any idea what people are doing to save her

I also would not be surprised if Futayo has something up her sleeve.
Dec 13, 2011 11:38 AM

Mar 2009
Aversa said:

The Pope was behaving like small child when he got challenged i wonder why people follow him wit such behaviour.

If you think about it carefully. The Pope wasn't in the position that is able to refuse Masazumi, really. Masazumi, while she's still only a student, but she's Musashi's Vice-President of the student council, you know, so basically she's like the Minister of Musashi. When someone like that request a formal dual, it's hard to refuse. Moreover, the Pope is the Pope, you know, so he has to maintain his image by accepting the dual, refusing the dual may make people see him as a coward or something. Of course I might reading too much into the situation, but his childish attitude aside, accepting the dual was the right decision of him.
Dec 13, 2011 11:59 AM

Jan 2008
Lmao at Masazumi and the Pope. "IF YOUR A WOMAN THEN DRESS LIKE ONE!" Though I do wonder if she can actually fight.
Dec 13, 2011 9:44 PM
Feb 2009
lol funny episode
Dec 14, 2011 1:10 AM

Sep 2011
Good episode,Toori was nice this episode being a "king" now he must be happy all times,hard but he is Toori he will be ok.

The fights were awesome this episode,beginning with Neito and her epic chains to Muneshige vs Futayo,i dont think Futayo is done yet she will do something next episode.

Also Innocentius is so childish he getting provoked so easily was so funny and poor Mazasumi getting told by him.

Next episode lets see what they do to stop Lypee Katarripsi 2 more episodes to go and shit is getting seriously fun!!
Dec 14, 2011 1:17 AM

Feb 2009
Lol serious plothole.

And again, Sunrise and their budget distribution.
Dec 14, 2011 1:25 AM

Jul 2009
belatkuro said:
Lol serious plothole.

plothole? it would be interesting to discuss it here wouldn't it? :)
Dec 14, 2011 1:39 AM

Mar 2009
jeroz said:
belatkuro said:
Lol serious plothole.

He meant what Horizon said in Hatena sub version. There's no plothole in the anime yet. Heck, it's not even in the plot yet.
Dec 14, 2011 1:54 AM

Mar 2011
Zavie said:
jeroz said:
belatkuro said:
Lol serious plothole.

He meant what Horizon said in Hatena sub version. There's no plothole in the anime yet. Heck, it's not even in the plot yet.

No I thought he really meant is a plot hole look....
"And again, Sunrise and their budget distribution."

If it's really a "plothole" lets discuss it here

Dec 14, 2011 2:01 AM

Mar 2009
Is it how that really is? Now I'm interest, let's hear it then. (if there's any).
Dec 14, 2011 2:17 AM
Jun 2008
At ep9 when Yoshinao mentioned about giving part of his king's authorities to Toori.The Pope said he is not allow to do that unless it was permitted by an international conference.Later on, Masazumi mention that there is a international conference that hasn't been done yet and it is the westfalen conference.
So, here a question. How did Toori use his power when the meeting haven't even started yet ? I thought they need to visit some country and make treaty with them then only discuss on the distribution of authority .
Dec 14, 2011 2:29 AM

Feb 2009
Lol misunderstandings.

My first comment was about Horizon and that hole in her manga. The subs said 'Looks like a serious plothole appeared.'

My second comment was about the shows of Sunrise. If you look at the recent Gundam AGE episodes, there were some derp faces at some parts. And the quality of the Gundam was questionable at around ep 7-8 I think.
Now compare it to the last three episodes of Horizon with all the pewpew and stuff about this rescue mission and you can see where the budget is.
Dont forget there is also Phi Brain that they're doing.
Dec 14, 2011 2:39 AM

Mar 2011
belatkuro said:
Lol misunderstandings.

My first comment was about Horizon and that hole in her manga. The subs said 'Looks like a serious plothole appeared.'

My second comment was about the shows of Sunrise. If you look at the recent Gundam AGE episodes, there were some derp faces at some parts. And the quality of the Gundam was questionable at around ep 7-8 I think.
Now compare it to the last three episodes of Horizon with all the pewpew and stuff about this rescue mission and you can see where the budget is.
Dont forget there is also Phi Brain that they're doing.

Ohhh XD
Your post is too short so we can't fully translate it :p

Dec 14, 2011 2:45 AM

Jul 2009
Commie sub out

brace for impact
Dec 14, 2011 2:45 AM

Mar 2011
MorningGlory said:
How did Toori use his power when the meeting haven't even started yet ? I thought they need to visit some country and make treaty with them then only discuss on the distribution of authority .

I believe the conference is to decide whether yoshinao's decision will harm the testament union or not.....not the approval of yoshinao's decision to share some of his authorities w/ horizon and toori
ricardo241Dec 14, 2011 2:50 AM

Dec 14, 2011 3:54 AM
Jun 2008
The king's decision is to share power to Toori and Horizon .Part of The conference's subject is to decide whether the king's decision are wrong or not .
The king actually made the decision without going through the conference.So far, I bet the Pope doesn't agree with his decision .
Dec 14, 2011 4:13 AM

Mar 2009
MorningGlory said:
The king's decision is to share power to Toori and Horizon .Part of The conference's subject is to decide whether the king's decision are wrong or not .
The king actually made the decision without going through the conference.So far, I bet the Pope doesn't agree with his decision .

Yes, while Yoshinao technically is not allowed to make Toori & Horizon viceroys of Musashi until the Westphalia conference. Vice versa, the Pope is not able to say anything about it until the conference neither. The amount of time Musashi has until the conference will allow them to justify their action, if you think about it that way.

Again, it's only been 2 days, not that he can take any major action about it yet. I believe in vol 2 of the novel, there will be part for debating about this when they're against both England and Espana.
Dec 14, 2011 4:32 AM
Jun 2008
Zavie said:
The amount of time Musashi has until the conference will allow them to justify their action, if you think about it that way.
Sound like they are free to fly around and do whatever they like before the conference...
Its as if the meeting are given them warranty for their action. Somehow I felt this is not right. >.>"

Again, it's only been 2 days, not that he can take any major action about it yet. I believe in vol 2 of the novel, there will be part for debating about this when they're against both England and Espana.

I guess that will be next season.
hehe I haven't read that part yet. I will read vol2 when next season start.The novel is just too high lvl for me .It is best to watch the Anime while read the Novel for better understanding = ="
Dec 14, 2011 4:48 AM

Mar 2009
MorningGlory said:
Sound like they are free to fly around and do whatever they like before the conference...
Its as if the meeting are given them warranty for their action. Somehow I felt this is not right. >.>"

Well, it's not like they don't put themselves at risk though. As Yoshinao said, making Toori king will rid Musashi of constraints, but it's basically Musashi vs the world now.

Long story short, while Musashi is free to do whatever it want to. Worst case scenario, if other countries manage to defeate Musashi, they can justify their reason in the conference later, say they had to do that to protect the right of Testament Union, for example, hence getting perfectly no blame for that.
Dec 14, 2011 5:55 AM

Dec 2010
MorningGlory said:
Zavie said:

Noriki reminds me of Champion class in Ragnarok. With the good for bossing but bad with mobbing part. Lol
Dec 14, 2011 9:41 AM
Jan 2011
Whoa, it looks like Toori is gonna have a tough time rescuing Horizon, co'z it looks like a setback just happened.
Dec 14, 2011 10:20 AM

Nov 2008
Time to get back up Futayo !

Good episode

But really its hard to add much most of what id ramble about has been said.. But I greatly look forward to them really 'getting into' I have managed to get through only vol 1 of the LN's and I must say its easier as another said to go along side with the anime. Though one being far more...'detailed' then the other but both are fairly detailed.

So Get up Samurai Honda! and lets rescue Horizon and etc! lol
sirwenceDec 14, 2011 10:30 AM
Dec 14, 2011 11:27 AM

Sep 2011
i can't get over how good the music for this show is. tension relief too, is perfect.

Dec 14, 2011 12:11 PM

Jun 2009
Well this episode was just epic. Fights, humour, overall awesomeness all in one episode. Toori was particulary great since he was just a fun weakling before, now he's actually "fghting" along. Also Neito. <3 Nakata Jouji Pope was funneh as well.
Cannnot forget Stardust Melodia playing as ED again, it fit with the ending of the episode so well.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Dec 14, 2011 1:47 PM

Aug 2009
Futayo's battle was awesome.

The comedy felt a bit out of place at first, but then I told myself to shut up and deal with it. Then it didn't feel out of place anymore and I actually lol'd several times.
Yes, I'm weird.
Dec 14, 2011 2:45 PM

May 2011
Aww Futayo lost her fight, thought she had him at the end. Haha I didn't know she had a personality like that, she's awesome. Hopefully she ain't down for the count, I've got a feeling she's going to rise up and stop Muneshige.

Neito gets more epic every episode, she's one of fav if not the best char in a show with an incredible cast of characters. The way she keeps saying Waga ō (My King) just got that great ring to it <3.

The fights are all so great, really loving it. They've also got so many really epic scenes every single episode, plus those perfectly matched bg sounds makes it amazing.

Toori and his spell, damn he is risking a lot for it. No wonder Asama was so upset about it. Staying happy the entire time with the spell or he'll die wow.

Looks like Musashi is in some serious shit right now, damn every ending of this anime makes me so excited for next week.
Dec 14, 2011 5:47 PM

Mar 2011
Yeah something like a "king" must always be happy even his comrade die he needs to keep smiling for the sake of the his comrade :/

and agree the soundtrack on this anime is good too

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 24, 2011

116 by blacknemesist »»
Jul 26, 2023 6:41 PM

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 15, 2011

102 by GiantHunter »»
Jul 22, 2023 7:01 PM

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 27, 2011

80 by Didi6970 »»
Jul 7, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

77 by EmperorThor »»
Jul 2, 2023 6:16 PM

» Do the MC ever get powerful?

Amamiya__Ren - May 24, 2022

5 by Zefyris »»
Jun 9, 2022 9:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.