MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

[Closed] Second Season of Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Due in April 2012
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» [Closed] Second Season of Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Due in April 2012

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
12-09-11, 1:33 AM

RyanSaotome said:
ricardo241 said:
According to the Animedia staff, the information about broadcast plans beyond episode 13 is in error and has not been confirmed by the anime's production committee.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-12-09/animedia/horizon-in-the-middle-of-nowhere-tv-info-was-in-error

I guess really need to wait for the last episode of season 1
So we can see if they will "OFFICIALLY" announce that s2 :/

It was already announced before the season started it was split cour, so I dunno what they're talking about now.

LInk for that announcement :/
I dun see any news on their site after all http://genesis-horizon.net/

12-09-11, 1:34 AM

This news is wrong. Animedia has already apologised for giving information without confirmation from production staffs.

http://www.e-animedia.net/app/index.php?CMD=JMP&ID=mainpool/message/mess_0043

12-09-11, 1:35 AM

Junchi said:
^Actually, the pacing was my tiniest problem...

The whole show sucks big time and the first two episodes were more than enough for me to know this shit will never get better (and will never amaze me). Just check the characters (and their designs). BLEHH!

You fail

12-09-11, 1:36 AM

ricardo241 said:
Junchi said:

The whole show sucks big time and the first two episodes were more than enough for me to know this shit will never get better (and will never amaze me). Just check the characters (and their designs). BLEHH!

You fail
You fail too. Can't accept opinion?

12-09-11, 1:38 AM

ringoo4 said:
ricardo241 said:
Junchi said:

You fail
You fail too. Can't accept opinion?

Tes you can keep your opinion if it's just like a newbie one

12-09-11, 2:47 AM

Just my opinion, but people who say this is is garbage, and can still watch the various repetitive shows that air every season should really rethink what they're saying. At least this show has more plot than most shows today. If the plot is so bad, why is it popular as a LN then?

I enjoy this show, and even if the pacing at the beginning is shoddy, and the plot requires lots of reading for the backstory, but past that, I find it's probably one of the only things i'm looking forward to every week.

You also really can't blame them for that though, since they're essentially trying to fit a dictionary into 13-26 episodes. If I recall correctly, they're still at the prologue.

Also, for anyone who just takes this as a LOL BOOBS show, just go watch Maken-Ki!, and tell me THAT is less fanservice than Horizon. It's just a slow show. Take it easy.

WOW GUYS, ANN AND MAL RATED IT AS SHIT, SO IT MUST BE SHIT! RIGHT? RIGHT??

Yeah go away. It's okay not to like things, but some of you just take the cake without even giving proper thought or proper arguments about it.

12-09-11, 2:48 AM

Hahaha, Interesting, I like this anime. I'm okay with season 2 for this anime but I prefer IS: Infinite Stratos get a second season.

12-09-11, 3:38 AM

aTachibana7 said:
Just my opinion, but people who say this is is garbage, and can still watch the various repetitive shows that air every season should really rethink what they're saying. At least this show has more plot than most shows today.

The reason why I love kyoukai..
Anime nowadays are all the same(I dun really care bout that if the execution is good)....

12-09-11, 3:46 AM

ricardo241 said:
Junchi said:

You fail

U MAD, fanboi? :D

I don't mind if you like eating shit, but try to dissemble it somehow. ;)

12-09-11, 3:55 AM

People love to attack something they love VS
people love to attack something they hate

Round 5 ...

12-09-11, 4:32 AM

To the people complaining that it's hard to understand: If you were watching Hadena, there is your problem. The comparison caps I saw were so bad it was almost unbelievable.

12-09-11, 4:38 AM

Wow, why do the worst shows get second seasons? Basically every other show would deserve it more. But whatever, I guess it makes them money. Won't watch though.
Check out our Simul Watch CLUB and join if you're interested!

Ratohnhaketon said:
I can hear the anti-SOL purists gathering outside with their plotforks.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste,
I show love 'cause it's a terrible thing to hate.

12-09-11, 5:13 AM

I just don't get it.

What if it is the worst show? What if it is getting another season?
People who like the show they want to see more that's why they support the show. And how come some people have a problem with that? Is someone forcing them to watch it somehow? Or are they trying to show how cool they are because he is one of those thousand people who thumbed down this show?

"A Legend is just a tale of a beautiful lie."

12-09-11, 5:23 AM

ricardo241 said:
Anime nowadays are all the same

If you're deaf and blind, sure.
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/

12-09-11, 5:40 AM

ITT fans of other shows are jelly that this show is popular in Japan

12-09-11, 6:06 AM

So is it or is it not confirmed that we're getting a second season?
I thought this was already announced before the anime aired, just like KamiNomi.

And ITT: people trying to be cool by saying that what other people like sucks.
Seriously >_>

12-09-11, 6:39 AM

belatkuro said:
So is it or is it not confirmed that we're getting a second season?
I thought this was already announced before the anime aired, just like KamiNomi.

It is confirmed we are getting one, just not when and how long it is.

12-09-11, 7:18 AM

Not sure that want to watch it or not

12-09-11, 7:26 AM

all i got to say is that the MC has a goofy looking smile :D

12-09-11, 9:19 AM

Orix said:
RyanSaotome said:
milk it for all its worth

We can't say this second season is "milking" already.
Besides, the confirmation of a second season has been announced before the first episode of the first season even aired.

I believe the ridiculousness of Western fandom has almost reached the point where, if a manga/light novel/game gets an anime adaptation it's already "milking the franchise to death."

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices