Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 25, 2013 9:25 AM
Feb 2010
The ending was obviously rushed so I wouldn't rate seriously on those last few chapters. But then again, those who like very long (and I think too long) romance polygram series, Kimi no Iru Machi would be a recommendation.
Dec 25, 2013 9:41 AM

Oct 2013
The ending was indeed a little bit rushed, but it was also satisfying. They love each other, are together and the short dialogue about the hotel at the end was arrousing. That's all what counts. :-)
All that is missing is a epilog.
Feb 15, 2014 2:56 PM

Apr 2012
AHHH. The only disappointing thing about this series is that ending. I was surprised that it suddenly ended.
Oh well.

My forum picture is awesome. #sorrynotsorry (tumblr)

Aug 19, 2014 8:08 PM

Jan 2014
well, I already know the teacher would end up together with him, but I feel bad to other heroine (especially the class president). it should be better if she become his girldfriend once.
Sep 24, 2014 11:27 PM

Feb 2014
It had so much potential even after the ending... It's a shame to see it ending like that.

They could explore a lot more their relationship.
AND MAN, NO DAMN SEX SCENE! It's like a punch to the balls.
DoctaLinker
Nov 13, 2014 1:40 PM

Jul 2010
DoctaLinker said:
It had so much potential even after the ending... It's a shame to see it ending like that.

They could explore a lot more their relationship.
AND MAN, NO DAMN SEX SCENE! It's like a punch to the balls.

I freaking know man, so dissapointed we didn't even get a sex scene, or a full-on kiss for that matter. Ending sucked but I enjoyed this manhwa so I will give it an 8/10.
Jan 19, 2015 11:44 AM

Dec 2014
Such a great manhwa ... Had the potential to be soo much more though (-_-) . It ended way too quickly. But i will rate it 9/10 cause it was fun while it lasted.
There’s no hope on the battlefield.
It has nothing but unspeakable despair.
Just a crime we call victory, paid for by the pain of the defeated.
Yet humanity has never recognized this truth.
And the reason for that is, in every era,
a dazzling hero has blinded people with their legends and prevented them from seeing the evil of bloodshed.
The true nature of humanity has not advanced a step beyond the Stone Age!
Feb 28, 2015 11:37 PM

Jun 2014
The last arc was a trash. I mean, how could you leave and hurt your love one cuz of that reason. What if that autistic girl continued to pretend that she's sick, then it will be over for Jin-hoo and Sensei. That was just stupid. Jin-hoo acted like a douchebag these last few chapters. I feel bad for Ji-soo she deserves to be happy.

I'm not sure how can I rate this cuz of my mixed feelings.
Mar 11, 2015 1:44 PM

Sep 2014
Pretty good ending. The last arc was indeed kinda meh, but I'm used to some dramatic stuff by the very end in romance already. So I don't mind it much. 7.5/10?

Sad to see this compared to the garbage Onegai Teacher was.
Apr 6, 2015 9:04 AM

Aug 2012
This was recommended to me by a friend. He said it was really good. Now after finishing the series, I felt like I was reading an entirely different series from what he recommended. Meh MC, meh heroine, meh drama and meh ending. The only redeeming quality of this series has is the class president, but of course, she lost the damn fight.
May 22, 2015 5:55 PM
Apr 2015
Im about to cry because the ending sucked :(

Anw, the series is good. Maybe they should do an epilogue to summarize what happened to them in UK.

Also, I feel like some characters don't get enough screen time at the end, I mean they should have some.

Well, knowing them. Their relationship should work as fine as it is.

Last rant, I think there is a better way to end the series, not just like that.
Still a 9/10 for me.
Jun 20, 2015 6:40 PM

Jul 2014
idk why im read this shit...
1/10
Jul 14, 2015 12:40 PM

Jul 2013
Ugh.. it was okay until the Jae Kyung drama started. I'd have been fine with her being a manipulative bitch but when it started with the psychological trauma shit (which accomplished nothing but drag the end longer) and the way Jin Ho started acting completely trash this manga for me.

I felt like slapping everyone of the characters just for being an idiot.. and I still, after reading 10 volumes worth of this shit, couldn't understand how Ji Soo could even love Jin Ho. Maybe when it was just a simple crush then fine but then he treated her like a garbage from the beginning to the end. It is one thing to like a "bad boy", it's another to just like a straight up grade A asshole. It's unfortunate but this thing does happen in real life, although thankfully no self-respecting woman who was raised properly would ever behave like that. Either Ji Soo is a hardcore M or he came from a broken home, the latter is probably more likely since we never saw her parents or any of her family.

Finishing this series just dissuade me from ever trying to read the likes of Kimi no Iru Machi since I suspect, it'll somehow be the same. Male authors writing this kind of "heavy" romantic drama is just a big no (maybe there are exceptions but it's mostly like this). Oh did I mention the ending fucking sucks? no sex, no wedding, no after story, no definite resolution as to how they're planning to overcome the age difference. There's still many obstacles I can think of and they're just like "eh.. fuck this shit". Well I'd say fuck this manga too.

3/10
Aug 3, 2015 11:09 PM
May 2015
Happy ending, wish they both comeback to Korea. But at the same time the manhwa is kind of unfinished. Specially what happened to Young-gi? There was a hint of Young-gi x Ji-soo all over the manhwa. It would have better if the writer through some light on their relationship, actually that would have been better than this creepy volume 10.
Aug 3, 2015 11:21 PM
May 2015
Actually the ending is pretty good compared to other manga but at the same time the last volume was the weakest among all the volumes, still its a great comics 10/10.
Sep 3, 2015 12:27 AM
Feb 2014
OrochiPL said:
I have no fucking clue what to think of this after all the shit thrown at me since like, chapter ~73.

This.

The manwha's story went to shit after chapter ~73 or so. Characters' personalities took a 180 degree turn. No clue what why the arc with the old club president was even added...

First ~30 chapters: 9/10.
~30 - ~70: 8/10
~70 - ~78: 7/10
~78 - end: 5/10

Honestly, it was quite painful to read the last few chapters. I give it a 7/10.
Feb 2, 2016 8:00 AM
May 2015
I didnt like the ending that much cause of the whole going to england thing. I cant believe she went to live with her dad, who she couldnt forgive and absolutely hated, and the woman he married too. After all the shit when caroline was introduced happened cause of her dad and now its like nothing. they shouldve done more character development with the dad, kinda ruined the "realism" for me. Good series overall tho. 8/10
Feb 16, 2016 11:37 AM
Oct 2015
For those complaining about the last chapter I just thank god he ended it and dident leave it open ended like lim dall usually does. Try taker rebirth there's like noooo ending, I know this an old thread but I'm new to manga so if anyone can send me recs of manga like this please do ( if it doe sent have a fing open ending Sundome manga not having a real ending almost wrecked me!
Dstar_23Feb 16, 2016 11:41 AM
Mar 12, 2016 2:36 PM
Feb 2016
glad it's finally over lmao
Aug 16, 2016 11:56 PM

Sep 2012
I found Ux3 and then learned UxU was a thing.

Finished this in 2 days, with a sleep break in between so it was less than 24 hours. Did some re-reading of the ending after I got off work (since I rush read that ending before I had to leave).

It was really enjoyable. Maybe the Freezing-esque art helped. Once the old club president came back, it became eh. I don't like those kinds of girls and arcs. I was honestly hoping after Jin-Ho got that 1 month limit thing, we'd go straight romance. Maybe even have his best friend get the president (I was shipping those two since the beginning). But alas. It strayed and then due to the cancellation, we got a rush end. I wish he gave us something more instead of a fucking bus scene. Happy, but not satisfied. I enjoyed it no less and understand that he had to rush it instead of just chopping us off. If I had to give it a legit review, probably 8/10.
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
Oct 29, 2016 6:52 AM

Aug 2012
what the fuck is this ending?
Nov 9, 2016 12:12 PM

Oct 2015
A very dissapointing ending i really enjoyed reading it at start even though the characters were pissing me of at times but this rushed ending just ugh and some many things left that could be developed further but was simply forgotten so yeh a great manhwa but it needed atleast 10~20 more chapters to make things better befor rushing to the end and ruining it....
Jan 2, 2017 8:33 AM
Mar 2013
Just finished reading this manhwa , very enjoy it , but seriously the ending just like that?
oh well , atleast it is not a ntr shit
Jan 7, 2017 12:34 AM

Oct 2015
So many unnecessary characters introductions throughout the series that ended up as nothing. I feel that this could had been better if the focus had always been on the couple, the other characters somehow got shafted badly.
May 4, 2017 2:55 PM

Jan 2016
For me it´s a 10/10, the only bad thing (as happens in many other mangas/manghwas and animes) it wolud be better to see the progress in the couple relationship after all the problems that they had, but I definitely recommend this story. If anyone knows mangas/manghwas like UxU (pretty female teacher x student) I'll hear you out.
May 7, 2018 5:47 PM
Sep 2016
-NightRaid- said:
For me it´s a 10/10, the only bad thing (as happens in many other mangas/manghwas and animes) it wolud be better to see the progress in the couple relationship after all the problems that they had, but I definitely recommend this story. If anyone knows mangas/manghwas like UxU (pretty female teacher x student) I'll hear you out.
My problem was we had so many stories of the other characters not wrapped up, that troublemaker in the year above who lost in the fight v MC, why was MC such a good fighter, Mc's blonde friend story and if he ever confessed to class president , who was the chairman etc
Sep 27, 2018 4:58 PM

Feb 2017
8/10 - Last Chapter 2/5
I feel it should at least have been an implied h-scene and not another kiss at the end.
Apr 3, 2019 1:14 PM
May 2017
The story was amazing😭 but why isn't the After Story not listed in MAL? It's out there available to read with 44 chapters and going.
Jul 25, 2019 11:12 PM

Jun 2017
what a wild ride.
As for the story it is redundant and for the main two lead they're repungnant.
Overarching ,overdramatic,incoherant from the get go .It caters to a certain fandom which was massive in the late 90s to 2000s.The recipe is the same .
Heck the drama when if more clusterfuck is miles better in DomeXKano.
Glad it's over.
2/10.
bakakisimaJul 25, 2019 11:59 PM
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Unbalance x Unbalance Chapter 35 Discussion

Laevantein - Nov 30, 2009

8 by AngelMoncada »»
Aug 6, 2020 4:15 AM

Poll: » Unbalance x Unbalance Chapter 34 Discussion

10 by AngelMoncada »»
Aug 6, 2020 4:02 AM

Poll: » Unbalance x2 Chapter 20 Discussion

ekla - Jul 13, 2015

1 by AngelMoncada »»
Jul 30, 2020 1:20 PM

Poll: » Unbalance x Unbalance Chapter 18 Discussion

4 by AngelMoncada »»
Jul 30, 2020 12:56 PM

Poll: » Unbalance x Unbalance Chapter 17 Discussion

BlackTruth - Aug 3, 2010

4 by AngelMoncada »»
Jul 30, 2020 12:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.