Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2011 11:53 AM

Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So they finally understand their language by synchronizing, and they think they are humans which is odd..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 4, 2012 1:54 PM

Feb 2012
I'm honestly surprised that they did not consider that this world is completely new.

Boots survived and self-healed , I guess the recreator made them immortal and they call themselves human,s they also reproduce without sex. Yah and Boots are taking them to their village since they ran out of fuel for the bike. They took a break because the hujotti turned off, I wonder what that means, does it get dark, is it dangerous in that case?

Sounds like the DRF is still trying to control the world, they chase Yah and Boots because they broke the contract, they went to Tsunegaiko, a city built by the DRF using the material they got from cutting the wooden pipe fields

Even though the sisters don't know what Earth is, they do know what a synthetic humanoid is, they saw one in Tsunegaiko but he/she didn't look like Zouichi, is it perhaps Nishu or Spindal?
Sep 3, 2014 8:16 PM

Oct 2013
Human After All

More topics from this board

Poll: » Biomega Chapter 42 Discussion

Rasco - Dec 6, 2011

18 by rodmanii »»
Apr 9, 7:49 PM

» Only about biomega

tymoteusz - May 17, 2009

1 by Ochimusha »»
Aug 25, 2023 6:29 PM

Poll: » Biomega Chapter 35 Discussion

Beatnik - Apr 6, 2009

11 by Ochimusha »»
Aug 25, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Biomega Chapter 28 Discussion

Beatnik - Jan 15, 2009

8 by FuMomo-kun »»
Feb 7, 2023 9:19 PM

Poll: » Biomega Chapter 11 Discussion

The_Deity_Of_Sin - Apr 9, 2009

7 by FuMomo-kun »»
Feb 6, 2023 6:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.