Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 8, 2011 11:38 PM

Sep 2008
T.T Poor SANA I dont wanna watch the rest now T.T been rooting for her since I saw her >.> Shungo can go die, We need a Sana Club Nowz <3

Dec 8, 2011 11:46 PM

Jul 2011
I was a Miu fan from the start, and I wouldn't have thought it would actually end up with this pairing. Altough I started to sway to Airi in the second half, but overall I'm pretty neutral as I will be happy no matter which girl he ends up with (Which is rare for me in a harem)
Dec 9, 2011 12:22 AM

Jan 2011
wow enough i was a miu fan i wasn't expecting them not to do a Harem ending then again there was so much building up towards this *like the cats*,i'm just really curious on whats gonna happen in the next two episodes
Dec 9, 2011 12:23 AM

Dec 2011
I am disappointed, how can Shingo be so blind! How can anyone be so goddamn blind, not to understand the other girls. And then he goes and straight up confesses his love without any mercy. (T__T) This is unusual for anime that has only 10 episodes so far. *Sigh* What a turn of events.. I was rooting for Airi all the time.

The ending was soo sad, I think it's hard for Airi too, I think everyone can say she's also in love with Shingo, but tries to hide it. That's why she understands Sana so well.

Edit. Sorry elior1, I can't send messages because I haven't been a member for 3 days...
Dec 9, 2011 12:39 AM
Jan 2011
I hope the last episodes troll us with a Sakuno x Shingo or Angie x Shingo ending.

Also, don't count Sana and Airi out just yet. Shingo and Miu's relationship may not last seeing as Miu will graduate before them and move on.

There are still possibilities open.
Dec 9, 2011 12:57 AM
Jul 2009
dat feel
Dec 9, 2011 1:31 AM

Aug 2009
Are you guys really rating this series lower just because the girl you want didn't get pick? As for me I felt the confession was kind of awkward and sudden but it was alright. Now how are they going to end this?
Dec 9, 2011 1:37 AM

Jul 2008
Episode 12 - Another World: Sana Chapter

WHAT?! I CAN DREAM CAN I?!
O GOD SANA! T.T
Y U DO THIS TO ME MANGLOBE?!

*drowns in tears*
Dec 9, 2011 1:50 AM

Aug 2010
THE MC CHOSE A GIRL!

That alone gets tha series a big boost. I don't like harem animes with a true harem ending - feels too forced to me.

And I HATE harem animes where all girls cockblock each other all the time and nothing really changes.

The only gripe about this kind of ending is that if one girl wins, all the other girls HAVE TO lose. And even though Sana is my least liked girl (I don't like VIOLENT tsundere girls), her swing scene at the end broke my heart and I cried a bit, too.

Now, lets see what the other two episodes bring.

Prediction:
At least one more heartbreaker-scene (Airi I think), and in the end, everyone will more or less cope with it. We'll see. But IMO, the only BAD thing they could do for the last 2 ep is a sudden TROLLOLOL and switch to another route. With so many Miu flags set, I don't think that's possible.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Dec 9, 2011 2:14 AM

Jun 2009
Well, final confirmation in this episode.

Everything went better than expected.

I do feel bad for Sana though. Maybe Airi and Sana can comfort each other? I would love to see that.
Dec 9, 2011 2:18 AM

Nov 2008
AzureRevolver said:
It's still very weird to me for them to introduce Airi as like "The First Heroine" instantly setting her as the main heroine in my mind added to that they put quite a bit of development into her for a good chuck of the first half only for her to get casted aside for Sana and Miu.

If anything Airi chose this as she didn't want her focus to sway at the thought of Shingo all the time (At least I think she did) which later led to Sana and Miu, I really do think that Sana deserves it more because we see that obvious interest she has. While I am happy for Miu it just seems like she didn't have to work so much for it. I hope these last two episodes give for a better ending (or alternate endings or something)

It seems as if you were the only one to mention this. And this is exactly how I felt. Way too much development with Airi to just be cast aside as she has been.
It just feels like such a waste. Perhaps that's just me. I mean I like Miu too, probably the second best. I just don't like when things are built up and just thrown away. Perhaps there will be some closure there though. Makes me want to play the game. Anybody know a way I can play the non-ero PSP version?

Just had to share :)
Dec 9, 2011 2:36 AM

Jun 2009
tendayslate said:
It just feels like such a waste. Perhaps that's just me. I mean I like Miu too, probably the second best. I just don't like when things are built up and just thrown away.

Miu is built up way back after Airi's problem were resolved back in episode 4-5 IIRC. Then it shifted to Miu and her Nukobu club after that.

This isn't something "that came out of nowhere". Are you guys serious? or not just paying attention?

See Hoshizora to have an ending pair "that came out of nowhere".
Dec 9, 2011 2:40 AM
Sep 2011
Miu have always been my favorite so i am happy!! ♥
Dec 9, 2011 2:40 AM

Mar 2009
Imo, I think you guys need to look more into the development between Airi and Shingo. Sure, there were developments coming from Airi, and she's obvious interested in Shingo. But vice versa? I didn't really feel that way from Shingo, he just treats her as he would do to anybody he meets, there was some awkward moments, but that was simply because Airi is a girl and Shin is a boy, no more than that.

As for Sana, all the tsundere acts really shot her in the knee. We watcher can tell that she's interested in Shingo. But how would Shingo feel when he gets kicked in the stomach every five sentences he speaks? With a choice of a gentle option like Miu (and he's fancied her since ep 1 if you watch carefully enough), you shouldn't be surprised when he goes for Miu instead of Sana. He's not obligated to understand Sana's tantrum when his relationship with her is considerably good.

That main point is, Airi saw through Shingo that he's just another nice girl, that he would be nice to everybody. Unlike Sana expected Shingo to her exclusive shinning amour knight. Shingo's kindness despite Sana's obvious tantrum really grow the false hope in her, and she refused anyway other wise, hence the result we all saw, Shingo fell in love with Miu. In the end, Sana was tring to hard to cling to existed status quo, just be heart-broken at that "swing scene".

That was really emotionally, and I am greatly sorry for her, hopefully Manglobe can resolve this in a way that make Sana be able to stand up and smile again.

Excellent episode indeed!
Dec 9, 2011 3:01 AM

Oct 2010
yay :3 , my favourite harem so far

first i didnt like sana at all but i feel so sorry for her now ;_; , however , i was all in for miu so iam more than happy
Dec 9, 2011 3:08 AM
Jun 2011
there was a few hints in the first episodes which make it little clear miu is the one that will win.the first hint is We see him take special notice of Miu in episode 1 the second hint is she's the only girl he blushes about in Episode 2 when recalling his introduction to her the third hint he was start worry about her in episode 5 even here plot was still backround until half-way through episode 6. don't you think so?
elior1Dec 9, 2011 3:14 AM
Dec 9, 2011 3:42 AM

May 2011
Well that's what Sana gets for not being honest with herself, and with Shingo. If you don't then that's pretty much the outcome you're gonna get... heartache

Dec 9, 2011 4:08 AM

Dec 2008
Mr_DaftPunk said:
Well that's what Sana gets for not being honest with herself, and with Shingo. If you don't then that's pretty much the outcome you're gonna get... heartache
Still, it's kinda sad...
Dec 9, 2011 4:12 AM

Dec 2010
i really dont get why everyone wanted sana to win .i mean she treated him like a disease.dog this and dog that it was so bad that i could not stand her.she gave the word
tsundere a bad name.i thought airi should of won.she was the first girl he saw and got involve with.but she played it cool and decided to watch form afar.well sempai was my second choice so i dont mind too much she treated him with kindness from the beginning oh i still wanted airi to win, just another shuffle ending.
spoiler
asa came out of nowhere and took the guy.so my suggestion if it has and english version play the game and pick your girl thats the only why you will feel better.i did that for shuffle and picked sia .the story was a whole lot more better than asa's i dont want to use my powers crap
hack5Dec 9, 2011 8:25 AM
Dec 9, 2011 4:28 AM

Dec 2008
hack5 said:
i really dont get why everyone wanted sana to win .i mean she treated him like a disease.dog this and dog that it was so bad that i could not stand her.she gave the word
I think you're missing the point here... We didn't want Sana to win. Obviously, she never had a chance to begin with. But we -or me of all people- couldn't see her broken like that! >_>
Dec 9, 2011 4:29 AM

Aug 2009
hack5 said:
tsundere a bad name.i thought airi should of won.she was the first girl he saw and got involve with.but she played it cool and decided to watch form afar.well sempai was my second choice so i dont mind too much she treated him with kindness from the beginning oh i still wanted airi to win, just another shuffle ending.asa came out of nowhere and took the guy.so my suggestion if it has and english version play the game and pick your girl thats the only why you will feel better.i did that for shuffle and picked sia .the story was a whole lot more better than asa's i dont want to use my powers crap

thats easy to answer. She's a tsundere which is quite popular
Dec 9, 2011 4:30 AM

Oct 2010
i'll do so if theres an english version of the VN, but i guess this could take a while, or am i misinformed and there allready is one? , and maybe u should spoiler ur shuffle-spoiler just in case :3
CrydasiaDec 9, 2011 5:19 AM
Dec 9, 2011 5:08 AM

May 2009
Miu ftw. ♥_♥ poor Airi though..

Sana, it's been fun but.. was never a fan of tsundere endings.. very cliche. Who would want a girl always up your ass about everything! -_-

But as everyone stated above, it was nice not to see the main heroine chosen for once!
i miss you
Dec 9, 2011 5:10 AM
Jun 2010
At the very least go for Sana or Airi..
Then i will give it a 10/10
Miu ending => 8/10
Dec 9, 2011 5:38 AM

Aug 2011
Why, of all girls, Miu!?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I wanted it to be him with Airi, from the very start. Even him with Sana is acceptable, but Miu... of all people!
It even made Sana cry T_T That's a really painful scene to watch
Why did the directors pick the Miu Route instead of something else?
(╯°□°)╯︵ /(.□ . \)
Dec 9, 2011 6:49 AM

Nov 2011
Feels like 12 episodes isnt enough to solve this...
Dec 9, 2011 7:41 AM
Feb 2011
thesnnitro said:
Why, of all girls, Miu!?

Easy, she doesn't seem to have the emotional baggage to get over with that Sana and Airi had and did you see her mom?! If you met a girl that had a hot older sister that turned out to be her mom then you have hit the jackpot.
Dec 9, 2011 8:08 AM
Jan 2008
Well, I guess that blows all my thoughts on it out of the water. Time to see what they're going to do with two more episodes.
Dec 9, 2011 8:12 AM

Sep 2009
This episode was good but I really disappointed that they pair Shingo with Miu cause she is your typical dere-dere moe girl(I don't have anything against them, if they're most fitting for the story e.i. Nagisa from Clannad I even like them. But this time it was the worst choice IMO). Still hope for some twist and Sana ending.
Dec 9, 2011 8:42 AM

May 2011
Dark-Slayer said:
Mr_DaftPunk said:
Still, it's kinda sad...

Don't get me wrong it is sad for Sana the way things are currently atm. I just believe that if she was honest with her feelings, and dropped the tsundere act, well I think she would have given Miu-sempai a run for her money

Dec 9, 2011 9:00 AM

Sep 2011
thesnnitro said:
Why did the directors pick the Miu Route instead of something else?

anyone else who has read the VN will agree with me that Miu's route is perhaps the most emotionally evoking of the scenarios, with Sakuno up next. although Sakuno's scenario is pretty good and interesting, ultimately it's rather controversial (in my opinion, anyway). Airi's route is too linear and ecchi as fuck, while Ange's route is too short.

i already explained this in my first post but they chose Miu's route to induce empathetic emotion. look at all the debates and sympathies prior to this episode that related to Sana; these would have not been here otherwise if they didn't pick Miu's route. picking out someone else's scenario from the VN would have made for a very boring anime adaption.

Dec 9, 2011 9:07 AM

Jul 2010
Big Disappointment with the pairings.........
Dec 9, 2011 9:38 AM

Jan 2011
Listen people, just because she might not be your favorite girl, don't delude yourselves. Miu was always in Shingo's eyes since episode 1. When they first met, she was the only girl to make him blush. Through-out the entire show, they showed how Shingo was attracted to her. It was NEVER this for Airi or Sana, he was only being nice, that's how he is. Saying the show is worst just cause your girl didn't win is very petty, and if you didn't realize Miu was the winner 2 episodes ago, your love for your girl blinded you.

And if you still think Sana can win, you are clearly in denial now. Finally we have a Male lead that can think for himself, and chooses what HE wants. He never liked Airi like that, and Sana shot herself in the foot from day one with the "man-hater" attitude. It makes perfect sense why Shingo doesn't like her.
Dec 9, 2011 10:14 AM

Jul 2010
man i dont like Miu xD i wonder what the last 2 eps will be about? isnt the "i like you"-part supposed to be the end?..
Dec 9, 2011 10:21 AM
Jul 2018
Finally a harem anime which has the male lead actually chose the girl he likes.
Shingo and Miu pairing was the only realistic pair that could happen maybe apart from Sena but that route ended and she's taken a background role.

It was obvious from the last two episodes that he has liked Miu over anyone else so really can't see why everyone is feeling sorry about Sana, if you act like a man hater and in general be meh then of course you woudn't like her in that way.

Shingo has only felt nervous around Miu hence all the blush faces in this series :L

Shingo is always nice to everyone, but you can tell he's only being nice to Sana because she's close to Miu with the club and Miu being her senior.

If only Sana wasn't a tsundere then there wouldn't be a overly dramatic ending to the episode.

Overall Very good episode with the Miu ending :)

The next episode preview shows basically how everyone's lives are being changed a bit with Miu and Shingo being together from the looks of it.
Dec 9, 2011 10:33 AM
Jun 2011
well it was clear sana will lose after she act like tsunedre and man hater lot of time kick shingo face and more
Dec 9, 2011 10:57 AM
Apr 2011
Just a joke, but I would ROFL if what tanner63 said in post 67 was a point for Shingo. I mean, confess to the girl just to get the Mom. That would make this an instant classic. Why else would they show off such a hot mom that he swore was her sister. I say choose none of the Harem, GO FOR THE MILF, SHINGO! and you could likely keep Miu too. LOL
Dec 9, 2011 12:04 PM

Feb 2007
Well, that was surprising. Everything seemed to point to Airi, and then suddenly this. Can't say I dislike it, despite not being my favored choice, but certainly didn't see this coming...
Dec 9, 2011 12:17 PM

Jan 2011
luinthoron said:
Well, that was surprising. Everything seemed to point to Airi, and then suddenly this. Can't say I dislike it, despite not being my favored choice, but certainly didn't see this coming...
And its about time shows start doing this. The "First Girl Wins" and "Tsundere Wins" tropes are really getting played out. If you can know who will win before a choice is even made, it gets boring after so long.
Dec 9, 2011 12:34 PM

Aug 2008
Tenchi_Ryu said:
And its about time shows start doing this. The "First Girl Wins" and "Tsundere Wins" tropes are really getting played out. If you can know who will win before a choice is even made, it gets boring after so long.
This.
Fixed winning girl or harem end are getting their way these days it's boring.
I do hope there'll be more studios that have guts to pull some surprises like this. It was interesting.

BTW, I am Sakuno shipper and not really Miu's fan. But in the end, I still like this.
It just makes sense to me that Shingo 'loves' Miu.
I won't say he 'chooses' Miu here, because as far as I can see, he didn't have his eyes for another girl.
Well I said that, but at least I raged about how Sakuno's role was so tiny.
Dec 9, 2011 12:38 PM

Jan 2010
I am not pleased

I liked Airi much better
Ok™
Dec 9, 2011 1:13 PM

Aug 2009
Sena is a bro.
Dec 9, 2011 1:44 PM

Jun 2010
OMG! I didnt see that coming! NOW FOR THE ENDING EPISODE! WE WILL HAVE A SCHOOL DAYS ENDING! Wtf! I thought this was just a simple harem Anime. I didn't except Shingo to confess. Omg Im burning up. IM TOO EXCITED FOR THE SCHOOL DAYS ENDING OF THIS ANIME! Dont disappoint me pls!

P.S
I like Miu better so yeah.. Rock on!
Dec 9, 2011 2:01 PM

Aug 2011
OMG!!!! well i cant even begin to describe how disappointed and annoyed i am at this ending..., i mean wtf kinda pairing is that????? it was supposed to be Airi, hands down...., all in all one less bullsh*t anime to watch for this season!!!! thank god!!!
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Dec 9, 2011 2:05 PM

Mar 2011
Damm .. why Miu ? wanted to see the Airi x Shingo path .. well you never know what's going to happen in the next 2 eps :'O
Dec 9, 2011 2:13 PM

Nov 2010
I am honestly one of the Miu fans, and so I was definitely happy about the outcome. I'm not huge on when the main heroines are the love interest in the anime versions (the one exception: Akane Iro. They just did too many weird things in that series and it should've been Yuuhi).

I actually really disliked Airi at the start, but she grew on me, and now I actually feel that maybe it would've been intersting to seee her route too. I think that she is probably the most beautiful and since she's stopped being so much of a tsundere, I think she's my second fav.

I feel pretty bad for Sana, but really I don't the studio to do the switcharoo. The last couple of episodes have focused completely on Shingo and Miu and, if we think about real life type of circumstances, him switching to her would not be plausible. It'd be interesting to see, but it's already been established that Miu and Shingo have feelings for each other.
Dec 9, 2011 2:23 PM
Sep 2011
How can people even be so surprised about this. It have been Miu and Shingo all the way. It have been so obvious all the way it will be those two.
Dec 9, 2011 2:37 PM

May 2011
Miu/10
Sad ending/10

Holy fuck this shitts still average/10

But my ratings are different than most, 10 being GG, 7 being meh, 5 being utter fail crap.
Dec 9, 2011 2:51 PM

Apr 2010
KaitoDash said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:
This.
Fixed winning girl or harem end are getting their way these days it's boring.
I do hope there'll be more studios that have guts to pull some surprises like this. It was interesting.

BTW, I am Sakuno shipper and not really Miu's fan. But in the end, I still like this.
It just makes sense to me that Shingo 'loves' Miu.
I won't say he 'chooses' Miu here, because as far as I can see, he didn't have his eyes for another girl.
Well I said that, but at least I raged about how Sakuno's role was so tiny.

I agree with both of you. It's refreshing to watch.

Damn, now i really2 want to play the game.
Dec 9, 2011 3:03 PM

Aug 2011
OMG SANA!@!!!@!#!@#~!~~~@ TwT
Tsundere for ever <3!!!

I feel so heart broken. I never liked Miu!!! I mean she was cute but, NO!!!
I had a very good hunch that Sana was listeninng through the door, but actually she walked in (just like in previous episodes were she would listen through the door)

Airi needs love too dammit!

Airi x Shingo x Sana !!!!
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Dec 13, 2011

196 by RioAl »»
May 3, 2023 5:49 AM

» Poor Airi

shuvrokun - Mar 19, 2023

3 by shuvrokun »»
Mar 20, 2023 8:37 AM

» Shingo's and Airi's name

Rad_Scientist - Jan 25, 2023

4 by Rad_Scientist »»
Jan 25, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: Love Is Pure White Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 11, 2011

92 by NextUniverse »»
Jul 5, 2022 12:56 PM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: Love Is Pure White Episode 1 Discussion

Zaerick - Oct 10, 2011

45 by NextUniverse »»
Jul 5, 2022 12:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.