Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2011 2:18 PM

Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That tutor thing seems really impressive to teach that much in a short time, and not a very long battle..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 3, 2012 2:13 AM

Feb 2012
Oh boy, let's hope I don't screw it up.

The beginning scenes were a flashback and showed us how THI made preparations in order to deal with the situation that would occur within the next year and Kurokawa was the head research professor for that project. It's interesting that THI knew that the DRF was going to retrieve the NSS virus.

We saw how the synthetic agents "grew up" in that machine, Kurokawa told us a bit about the history, 900 years ago the first humans visited Mars, 700 years ago the people living there researched the NSS virus in order to gain immortality but it obviously went wrong and only one person - the first adapted one - didn't mutate and survived. If we think back, maybe the woman we saw in the first chapter was exactly that person and it might be that she gained immortality.

Looks like Fuyu was the mother for the synthetic agents but it's weird because there was a capsule with her name written on it, I thought she was another person or whatever growing in the shikiomi.

EDIT: I'm an idiot, Kurokawa's daughter was the mother.

Also, I didn't understand if Kurokawa's daughter was a synthetic person, maybe she was human and sick and the shikiomi healed her.

Anyway, THI self destructed, the NSS virus spread through the whole word and the DRF established a new world government in the year of 3006.
ZhouDec 15, 2012 4:18 AM
Dec 14, 2012 6:55 PM

Jun 2012
I am so confused right now, i have no fucking clue who any of these characters are. probably shouldnt have stopped reading it >.< the flashback confused me, isnt that zoichi? and the girl he just saved? whos that? i thought it was eon green, but after he says hes going to carry on pursuit of eon green? BLEH!

Okay now i get the doctor and that the girl is his daughter, but the flashback is fucking with me still, i just dont even, so frustrating at the minute >.< It's just after that guy says "we dont know the DRFs goal for sure zoichi" after that im just confused, is that still a flashback or? and when did she argue with zoichi? and who is that guy, am i missinga shit tonne of vital information here? i definitely feel like it Q.Q
jimbob1141Dec 14, 2012 7:19 PM
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Aug 15, 2014 12:14 PM

Oct 2013
World domination, muh niggas!
Feb 17, 2019 3:42 PM

May 2015
Well that fight ended a bit anticlimactically for me. The few pages of the guy laughing and taking his sweet time to reach Kanoe could have been used for some good fight sequences before eventually killing him, imo.
And if I'm not mistaken, did Nihei retcon the viruses arrival? In this chapter, it implies in the story so far section that the infected body was in orbit 6 months before the current timeline. But in chapter 6, Fuyu says that the spacecraft had an accident near earth's orbit, fell apart, and pieces arrived 28 hours to earth before now. She also said that the body orbiting earth would take another 14-15 hours to infect the entire earth's population through the spores. So I'm confused. Wouldn't the body have only been there orbiting for 28 hours, not 6 months? Translation error, maybe? Maybe Nihei just forgot.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Biomega Chapter 42 Discussion

Rasco - Dec 6, 2011

18 by rodmanii »»
Apr 9, 7:49 PM

» Only about biomega

tymoteusz - May 17, 2009

1 by Ochimusha »»
Aug 25, 2023 6:29 PM

Poll: » Biomega Chapter 35 Discussion

Beatnik - Apr 6, 2009

11 by Ochimusha »»
Aug 25, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Biomega Chapter 28 Discussion

Beatnik - Jan 15, 2009

8 by FuMomo-kun »»
Feb 7, 2023 9:19 PM

Poll: » Biomega Chapter 11 Discussion

The_Deity_Of_Sin - Apr 9, 2009

7 by FuMomo-kun »»
Feb 6, 2023 6:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.