MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

[School] Rooftop
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Shiroku✰Highschool »» [School] Rooftop

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
01-18-12, 12:33 AM

Shiraume eyes the mystery boy with further suspicion as he began to look like he had something up his sleeves. While she had a relaxed stance before, she starts to tense up and readies herself.

“Kirishima, Shiraume,” she says, nudging her Nagamaki slung across her back within reaching distance just in case something dangerous happens.

01-18-12, 2:29 AM

Dysteri Froel

When when asked for a name, Dysteri couldn't answer verbally. In fact, she couldn't even to any other question. She just bit a thin skin at her thumb. The bite wasn't strong enough to make the skin tear but a streak of red can be found on Dysteri's hand. She then placed her hand on the nearby wall and a hue of red spread across it, spelling the words :

"Dysteri Froel
Your Jail Warden"

The words were like dripping blood, which of course wasn't as Dysteri merely used her color manipulation.
Must stop procrastination...later...

01-18-12, 8:45 AM

Kurosei Xethres

The white-haired girl had responsed in a very particular manner. Pointing her fingers on her had, she had created something unknown to Xethres.

"Hm? What is that? A goat?"

The image of a devil was foreign to him if not all images of supernatural beings. Being completely naive about such things, they meant little more than some weird gestures. Looking up to the sky, Xethres started to imagine the picture of a goat in his mind...

01-18-12, 10:42 PM

"My name is Aimé Molyneux." he said calmly as he pondered what was about to happen next.

Maybe I shouldn't have said my name... but my curiosity got the better of me I guess. he thought to himself.

01-19-12, 1:01 AM

Hearacleitus Fonteneau

As the last guy in the group mention his name, a huge evil grin was hanging on his face. The requirement for the contract of game had been fulfilled and it was now the right time to start his game. Excitement was driving him crazy and he could feel it in his veins.

Unable to contain it, he broke into a series of laughter. When all eyes were on him, he cleared away the tears that he got because of the laughter.

"Oh well, thanks to you guys, I'm having so much fun today. Why don't we continue the fun, shall we?" He smirked and brought out his book which was shaking slightly. Even the devil himself is feeling the excitement.

"Allow me to tell you a story from long ago," He giggled like a child before continuing, "Once there was a devil who dwell in a book, the devil was bored to hell since he was confined to the book and seek for excitement through games. Unfortunately for him, he aren't able to find people to play with games by himself and needs to relay on a human as his medium. He lures a boy who acts as his agent in exchange for immortality, now this boy continues to lurk in the darkness, seeking people to participate in the devil's sadistic games and of course the boy enjoys it too, his ability would make even the devil blush. So now the boy continues to find people to join in the game,"

Hearacleitus flips the pages of the book, and asked, "Do you know the title of the book?" Seeing no response, he answered his own question, "It's called LIFE GAME and I'm the boy in that story. Now that I have all of your names, let's start playing, shall we?" He gestured a welcoming sign before clicking his fingers where darkness started spilling out of the book and engulfs all participants in darkness, knocking them out.

When they awake, they would find themselves in a 360-degree maze with stairs defying the law of gravity. Some of the stairs lead to dead-ends while others lead to doors and nobody knows what's behind them, and some even to the middle of nowhere, it simply just ends there. Hearacleitus, the game master would be sitting in a huge armchair behind an antic wooden table with a dice on it, waiting patiently for his participants to wake up. He was smiling from ear to ear as he took a slip of his coffee.
Modified by Ningx, 01-19-12, 4:04 AM

01-19-12, 5:21 AM

Kurosei Xethres

Disrupted from a maniacal laughter, Xethres turned around and saw that the transfer student was the source of it. From one moment to the another, he giggled and told a story about some child and a devil within a book, followed by a vast darkness jumping out of the book and engulfing everyone.

Xethres could only assume a defensive stance with his arms froming a cross. He should have known that this guy could not be trusted...

The darkness that came out was unusual in that he could not completely manipulate it. He managed to absorb a little before it finally knocked him unconscious due to the vast amount.

Upon waking up he found himself in some bizarre room which seemed to defy all laws of gravity if not nature. The white-haired boy only sat in some chair and drank some coffee.

Slowly standing up, his right hand used as a support for his head, Xethres saw that besides him, everyone else was unconscious.

"I should have known that...."

Summoning his dual swords, light in left and dark in right, he only looked at the transfer student.

"You were the one mentioned at the bulletin board...
I suppose you are a renegade?"

Yuuki had told him about renegades before. People with powers who went out of control and only used it for their own pleasure. The one standing before him had to be one....

01-19-12, 5:35 AM

Minami Mao

The boy who had identidied himself as Hearacleitus started laughing after the introduction of the last guy, he took out a book and began telling a story which he sees no link between it and him.

Something is wrong, seriously wrong, the instinct is telling him to get out of here, but for some reason or another, he find himself been attracted to the darkness oozing from the stranger.

His instinct was correct when he got knocked out by the huge amount of darkness he released.

After what seems like a while, he shoot up from the ground, shaking his head to clear up his mind, he looks around and saw Shiraume. But something made him turn his back and he saw Hearacleitus enjoying his coffee while the majority of the people lies asleep.

"Who in the world are you?" He demanded.

01-19-12, 8:44 PM

Silas Yaku

As hearacleitus told the story from the book Silas started to notice the more and more sinister tone he took on. His arms dropped to his sides as he expected anything to happen.He's up to something ... he thought.

The book started spilling out darkness all Silas could do was try to jump back but it engulfed him still. He could feel it eat him whole and slowly losing conscious dammit is all he could think before he knocked out.

Silas has awoken later on. His eyes opened slowly he looked around his eyes still blurred but he could make out somethings around him. He could hear someone draw their weapons So theres a couple already awake he thought as he sat up he heard minami shout. He held his head and once the spinning stopped he stood. He turned to what the two were addressing, Hearacleitus, He looked at Minami without turning his head from Hearacleitus.

"Making a demand isnt something were in a position to make" He said in an attempt to tame Minami from doing anything like attacking out of no where.
he then looks at Kurosei
"We cant just attack blindly.." His eyes then fall on hearacleitus ".. we don't know anything about him we could end up dead" He said hoping they would stay any tempers. Though he didnt expect much Why would they listen to me I've only been here a week... though i cant afford for them to be injured in the very beginning.. i wont be able to do anything alone i need them. He glances at all the students still uncounscious.
Because you have a soul, you hate
Because you have a soul, you have a darkside
Because you have a soul, you steal
Because you have a soul, you get angry
Because you have a soul, you scorn others
Because you have a soul, you feel rage
Because you have a soul,....I want you all to myself

01-19-12, 9:26 PM

Hearacleitus Fonteneau

The room that they are in is bigger than what they thought, there are no walls and the space seems to run endlessly. Logic does not work here, neither does gravity, in fact nothing works in this realm.

"Oh you are awake? That's faster than what I thought you would be," Taking a slip of his coffee, he returned to his normal and calm state, when asked if he is part of renegade, he took on a puzzled look before a voice whispered in his ears that it was the organization that he had joined.

"Oh well, renegade? I suppose," he smirked, and seeing that he had took out his weapon, he pretends to be surprise before clicking his fingers and chairs appeared out from the middle of nowhere , arranged in a semi-circular shape surrounding the table he was at.

"Take a seat, won't you? I'm afraid that your weapons wouldn't work against me in this area, I've stated the rule that no usage of weapons are allowed," As he spoke another two students joined in, Hearacleitus recognized them as Mao and Silas respectively. "Welcome to the games world, take a seat would you?" He signaled for them to have a seat.

"Before I introduce myself, let's just wait for others to wake up first, shall we? And allow me to warn you beforehand, weaponry is not allowed here, if you wish to test that rule, go ahead, but be prepared to pay the price," he gave a closed mouth smile before picking up his cup and have another slip of his coffee.

01-19-12, 9:42 PM

Silas

As told Silas stepped forward and took a seat on the chair to the right from the one in the center. Even if he did not want to Silas knew there was no point in fighting back. He was cautious if all he could do was take a seat then he would do so. Doing this brought him closer to truth time to put things together.

"Thanks" he said "I'll take you up on your warnings.. rest assured i wont be trying anything" At least not yet He thought.

Crossing his arms he sat back and waited for the other two to join.

01-19-12, 9:47 PM

Hearacleitus Fonteneau

"Oh well, looks like I have an obedient student over here, haven't I?" Hearacleitus nodded in approval, "Ah, I've ran out of coffee, would you like to have some too?" He asked Silas.

"I wonder when the others are waking up, doesn't that drives you crazy, Silas-kun?"

01-19-12, 10:26 PM

Silas Yaku

Silas clenches his teeth slightly from hearacleitus remark. Though he felt mocked he yet did not show any sign of hostility.

"No thank you" he said in an slight tone. "I'll just wait for everyone else... after all isnt that what your waiting for too"

01-19-12, 10:32 PM

Shiraume listens in on the conversation from her position, floating off to the side with the others. With her eyes open but mostly listening with her ears, she makes out that several of the students have woken up, and the mystery boy was sitting calmly, and was declared as one of the few they were to look out for. Of course. She was suspicious of him in the first place.

Some of the others are panicked, but the mystery boy sure wasn’t. Ume remains as she is. It’s not that she couldn’t right herself and get riled up, but rather that she was thinking and didn’t other to. Everything was abstract and made no sense anyways. What an annoying ability to deal with this must be. Apparently weapons weren’t allowed.

She was used to fighting her battles head on, so this whole thing seemed like an unnecessary bother. She lets out a long sigh as she starts to drift upwards towards the mystery boy and chairs. From his perspective, she must be lying sideways in mid-air as she drifts towards him.

01-19-12, 10:32 PM

Hearacleitus Fonteneau

Covering his mouth because he was yawning, Hearacleitus looked at Silas with his eyes half-closed. "Really? That's a pity then, my coffee happens to be the best in this world," answering in response, he snapped his fingers and a pot of coffee appeared in front of him. Gracefully picking up the pot, he helped himself to a second serving.

"Delicious," tilting his head slightly, he replied, "Indeed I was, but there is no harm in enjoying some coffee while waiting, is there?"

As Hearacleitus completes his sentence, he notice a lady returning to her senses, smiling, he invites her to a cup of coffee too. "Care to have some? Shiraume-chan?""

01-19-12, 10:37 PM

Shiraume brought her hand to her chin as she begins to think. A coffee sounded like a decent idea. The best in the world? Perhaps she should give it a try.

“Sure,” she says simply, emotionlessly. She raises her hand towards the general direction she heard his voice come from.

01-19-12, 10:43 PM

Hearacleitus Fonteneau

At least I have someone here who appreciate coffee Hearacleitus thought to himself as he struggled to find a cup. "Now where are the cups when I need them?" He wondered out loud, but smiled when he saw a floating drawer nearby. "There you are, please give me a moment," He excuses himself and walked towards it. "Seriously he should stop making his drawers float," he muttered under his breath.

When returned, he took out eight sets of cups and saucers and place them on the table. Pouring the smoking hot coffee, he filled the cup and place them at the table.

"Here you go, do enjoy it"

01-19-12, 10:51 PM

Shiraume does a small twist in the air so that she was staring down at the table with the saucers and cups of coffee set neatly on it. At least it felt like down, sort of.

Why are some things floating, but somethings not? Nothing made any sort of sense here. Oh well. She should test it a bit. She reaches out and grabs one of the cups. Even though it seemed like an impossibly long distance to reach, she was able to take it just fine. As she brought it up to her lips, the coffee inside it wouldn’t pour out no matter what direction she held the cup until it was pressed against her lips. Then when she pours, it starts to go into her mouth as expected.

She gives an obvious frown at the illogicalness of everything. The coffee was good though.

01-19-12, 10:54 PM

Hearacleitus Fonteneau

"May I assume that the coffee is to your liking?" Hearacleitus asked as he leans his back against the comforting armchair.

"How about we have a little chat while waiting for the others to wake up? Tell me, what makes you join this particular school?" He asked, genuinely interested.

01-19-12, 11:01 PM

“To get stronger,” Shiraume answers straightforwardly at the question, and then takes another sip of the coffee.

“The coffee’s not bad, I guess. What about tea? Do you have tea?”

She wonders if she asked for it, whether tea would just magically appear.

01-19-12, 11:08 PM

Hearacleitus Fonteneau

"Aren't you been a little too demanding? Does this place looks like a cafe to you?" Hearacleitus asked, squinting his eyes.

"Ah I'm a little sleepy now, what time are the others waking up?" He wondered out loud and notices Mao who had taken a seat nearby.

"Let's have a chat shall we? The ball is on your court," He decided.

Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices