MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

[School] Faculty Room
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Shiroku✰Highschool »» [School] Faculty Room

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
01-09-12, 6:41 AM

Acantha Aimi

"That is indeed interesting,"

Aimi laughs and paused to think for a while, whoever Yuuki is, she had provided her with sufficient entertainment to reciprocate.

"Ahh, me?" She pretended to me in deep thought before continuing, "I reproach someone with comforting words, criticuze with compliments, reprimand with praises, and give orders with respect. That is just the type of person I am." Aimi completes her sentences and gave Yuuki the"how do you think I fare" kinda look.

01-09-12, 7:00 AM

Xecrent Yuuki

"Not bad."
This is what Yuuki thought. Still, it was enough information for her to create a more or less detailed picture. For whatever reason, many teachers here are gifted with high intellect, as they clearly seemed to have many interesting talents.

"You are an amusing person. My, it seems that I have not met anyone like you before. I am very delighted to have made your acquaintance."

01-09-12, 7:05 AM

Acantha Aimi

"Oh the pleasure's on my side, Ms. Vice Principle, aren't I correct?" Aimi returned the complement to her. She wondered if she shall continue this game of hers, since she might be busy. Afterall she was working on her labtop when she interrupted her.

Testing the waters, she confirms her thought, "Do you happen to be busy at the moment? Yuuki-san,"

01-09-12, 7:16 AM

Xecrent Yuuki

"Not really. I was just looking up some information on my students."

Having been seen through her "half-truths", Yuuki decided to end the entertaining game. Maybe she would continue it later, but for now she focused to a different matter.

"So, what brings you here, Aimi-san? Are you in need of something?"

01-09-12, 7:23 AM

Acantha Aimi

"Oh not exactly, I was just ermm finding my way around the school, it wouldn't be good to get lost right?" Aimi forced a smile on her face, afterall she was actually hoping to find her little Mao-kun, but stumbled her way to the faculty room instead.

And it does looks like she was right about her been the vice-principle since she had not denied it to start with. Oh well, it doesn't matter to her though.

"Looking up some information? Doesn't that sounds like invasion of privacy?" She teased Yuuki, as she smiled from ear to ear.

01-09-12, 7:31 AM

Xecrent Yuuki

Bearing a smile an her face, Yuuki intended to make a sarcastic remark.

"It is every teacher's obligation to properly know her students. If the acts given to us are not satisfying, we always have the option of accessing the school's database.
Aimi-san, you don't intend to neglect your duties do you?"

01-09-12, 7:37 AM

Acantha Aimi

"Wow scary~~ Just kidding,"

That was Aimi's reaction as she listens to Yuuki's response. Of course those words were not meant for her ears, she could potentially get into trouble for that.

Blinking her eyes, she replied, "Well, accessing the database is not something that is on my mind right now, it will take away all the fun if you know about everything about everyone, wouldn't that be right? Isn't it more fun to slowly discover their secrets?" She smile and gave a playful wink.

01-09-12, 7:48 AM

Xecrent Yuuki

"Well, is it not more of an "invasion of privacy" if you derive fun by slowly uncovering people's secrets?"

Yuuki was sure that it was impossible to know "everything" about a person by just reading texts. Of course, theory only brings one so far. With that in mind it was essential to meet said individuals in person.

"I am rather more interested in the secrets that are not written in the database, you know..."

01-09-12, 7:54 AM

Acantha Aimi

"Perhaps that would be true, but some secrets are meant to be hidden in the darkness and not to be drag out into the sunlight,"

Tapping herself on her heart, Aimi askes, "And not everyone here have secrets, I don't happen to have one in the first place,"

Of course that would be a lie, but she just wanted to test how far she can go with her. And besides, she had no idea how much of her information is revealed on the database, yet this uncertainty is making her exicited.

01-11-12, 6:16 AM

Xecrent Yuuki

"My, my Aimi-san. I am sure that you will find your own secret someday."

Having no secrets...
was not within the realms of possibility in Yuuki's mind. One may not even realize a secret, whether dark or light, oneselves. Depending on how far you stretch the border, people will inevitably come into contact with things should not have revealed themselves in daylight.

Her own family name "Xecrent" itself beared a something that even Yuuki herself was only subconsciously aware of.

"My, I wonder where all the other teachers went off to. Surely, the tasks given to us on the first day weren't many, so everyone should be in the faculty room."

01-11-12, 7:14 AM

Acantha Aimi

"Ah-le-le, perhaps I will, but maybe I won't. Afterall a secret will lose its secretness once you reveal you have a secret," Aimi gave a little giggle as she said out what seems to be a tounge twister,

"Wouldn't you agree to what I've just mentioned?" She took a deep breath and straighten out her wrinked kimono.

"I'm pretty sure they are somewhere around in this school, lurking perhaps?"

01-11-12, 2:30 PM

Zen Yoshiko

Nervously standing outside the door Zen gently opened the door to see that others were present in the room. After quickly analyzing the situation he walks over to the other teachers to introduce himself.

"Hello my name is Zen Yoshiko i am a new teacher here at the school. My subject is Mathematics. . . umm please take care of me!!"

Then Zen nervously bows his head.

01-11-12, 5:22 PM

Acantha Aimi

As the two of them continue chatting, Aimi notices from the corners of her eyes that there was a man standing nearby, "Who is he?" was the first question that popped into his mind. Soon the stranger walks towards them and introduced himself as a fellow colleague, it's apparent that he is blushing and is shy towards them.

Aimi gave a little giggle, and introduced herself in return. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Yoshiko, my name is Acantha Aimi but Aimi would be sufficient," she offered her hands before continuing, "I teaches Biology and History,"

01-12-12, 5:14 AM

Xecrent Yuuki

"I am also pleased to make your aqcuaintance, Yoshiko-sensei.
My name ist Yuuki Xecrent."

Yuuki also bowed down. First impressions were important after all.

01-13-12, 3:22 PM

Zen Yoshiko

Slowly lifting his head, Zen realizes that the two them are actually really nice.
"Yes, first impressions are lasting impressions. Also it is nice to meet two lovely and nice ladies on my first trip in."

Zen says while still a little nervous.

01-15-12, 1:12 PM

Xecrent Yuuki

"My. You are a polite person, Yoshiko-san.
I appreciate your kindness."

Still smiling, Yuuki's time drew short. She had received a message on her cell phone and was now required to go. Apologizing for her rudeness, she said goodbye to the two of them and left the faculty room.

01-16-12, 6:12 PM

Acantha Aimi

"Ah, looks like it is time for me to leave too, I have something to do before I forget," Aimi smiled after Yuuki left the faculty room.

"It's a pleasure meeting you, Yoshiko sensei," She bowed and bid her farewell before leaving the faculty room.

01-17-12, 12:43 PM

Zen Yoshiko

Noticing that he is now alone, Zen takes a huge sigh then sits at an empty desk. After sitting for a while to gain his composure, he takes out a book and attempt to read but can't focus. So he steps outside for some fresh air.
Exits Room
Modified by ZenNeophyte, 02-10-12, 1:19 AM

03-08-12, 6:09 AM

Xecrent Yuuki

Yuuki was slightly disappointed. Why had she not been informed of the recent incident sooner? After all, her metal whip was rusting away in her pocket. Anyway, it was no use crying over spilt milk and so Yuuki decided to take a break in the faculty room.

To her surprise, it was empty. The school surely had more than enough teachers, but it seemed that they were on duty somewhere...

"My, my. I wish something exciting would happen...
Maybe I could be the advisor for the "entertainment" club?"

03-08-12, 6:17 AM

Acantha Aimi

Aimi, leaving the music room after her song was a little beat and was on her way back to the dorms when she realized that she had left the materials she had prepared for her classes earlier on in the faculty room.

She sighed in frustration, not wanting to make an extra trip to retrieve the materials before lesson, she made up her mind to get it back since the room is rather close to the music room.

With her instrument in hands, she struggled to push open the door and was surprised to see the vice-principle in it.

"Oh, good afternoon, I wasn't expecting anyone here at this time of the day,"

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices