MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Fansub
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» K-On! Movie »» Fansub

Pages (3) -0.2 0.8 [1.8] 2.8 »
04-04-12, 4:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 505
Artix86 said:
Renzokuken said:
ask again 3-4 months later.


Ok.. Spring is coming already.. So, I'll try ask when the Blu-ray/DVD gonna be release? Any new news?


I just came here now to see if there's any news lol
 
04-09-12, 9:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 38
Renzokuken said:
Artix86 said:
Renzokuken said:
ask again 3-4 months later.


Ok.. Spring is coming already.. So, I'll try ask when the Blu-ray/DVD gonna be release? Any new news?


I just came here now to see if there's any news lol


did the same thing, still no news? sob T_T
 
04-19-12, 3:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 6131
TheBatotot said:
Renzokuken said:
Artix86 said:
Renzokuken said:
ask again 3-4 months later.


Ok.. Spring is coming already.. So, I'll try ask when the Blu-ray/DVD gonna be release? Any new news?


I just came here now to see if there's any news lol


did the same thing, still no news? sob T_T


Same here. I want to set a date to watch it. Even if that date is several months away.
Best selling Light Novel volumes of 2015/all time*.
*that there is data for Now updated with weekly data back to 31st March 2008!

There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
 
04-22-12, 10:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2994
Bluray releases are usually 6-8 months after a movie hits theatres, so I wouldn't expect anything until summer.
 
04-24-12, 2:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 83
Still waiting...
 
04-29-12, 8:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3867
Official News - DVD/BD To be release on July 18.

Source: ANN
 
04-29-12, 9:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2806
Ironkarma said:
Anyone got an idea for when the subs will be up, and from who?

Movie will be out on DVD/BD on July 18th. The bad subbers will have the movie out by the 19th/20th (those being Crunchysubs and Horriblesubs). The good ones will take a few more days and do it right. Maybe Doki will do it. I hope they do.


We need to get all the WTFs we watched listed....please join and let the insanity reign!!!
WTF did I just watch? club
 
04-29-12, 10:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 374
sbyrstall said:
Movie will be out on DVD/BD on July 18th. The bad subbers will have the movie out by the 19th/20th (those being Crunchysubs and Horriblesubs). The good ones will take a few more days and do it right. Maybe Doki will do it. I hope they do.

Er... somehow I doubt that Crunchyroll will be licensing the K-ON! movie, particularly as they haven't licensed either of the TV series.
 
04-29-12, 1:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 149
Well anyways, all we can do is wait... I just hope I don't miss the day its up for DL.
 
05-05-12, 7:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 505
-MgZ_ said:
Official News - DVD/BD To be release on July 18.

Source: ANN


._.
 
05-05-12, 2:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 939
Damn we still have to wait a few months? *cries forever*

 
05-07-12, 6:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 83
-.- argh, July is still pretty far...
 
05-12-12, 7:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 2500
Discrimo13 said:
There was a cmrip up on a friend of mine's blogspot but it was taken down unfortunately. I seen the first 5 minutes. Mediocrity at it's finest but I would expect nothing else from the series -_-


You'd expect nothing else from the series but... Mediocrity? Yet you seem to be obsessed with The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, the Anime that contains the most notorious filler in the history of Anime, "the endless eight"?
"The moment you speak something, it gets disconnected from your feelings. Words are all lies. They're a sham. No matter how true something is, it gets dramatized the moment you speak of it. If you have to truly wish for something, if you truly want to just wish for something, you should never put that wish into words."
— Deishu Kaiki
 
05-19-12, 9:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 83
July is coming at us pretty fast~ I'm so excited... I wanted to watch the movie cause there are many songs featured on the albums.. So I guess they sung so much at the movie~~~
 
05-22-12, 12:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 8
Woo... July 18. Come on already! XD








 
05-26-12, 7:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 68
It's been almost 6 month now.....when the hell are they going to release the BR Version?????
 
05-31-12, 9:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 206
-MgZ_ said:
Official News - DVD/BD To be release on July 18.

Source: ANN


good news, ill wait :)
 
06-19-12, 9:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 4419
one month from now :)
 
06-23-12, 9:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 83
Less than one month! Oh yes!
 
06-24-12, 12:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 82
my little sister has been bugging me for months asking when this movie is coming out, not soon enough, i wont settle for anything less than 1080p
 
06-24-12, 7:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 38
Siri, remind me that K-On! movie will be out on July 18.

--yes Master.
 
07-03-12, 9:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 3927
Culevra said:
my little sister has been bugging me for months asking when this movie is coming out, not soon enough, i wont settle for anything less than 1080p


THIS. 2 more weeks to go!
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
 
07-11-12, 9:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 19
Only 1 week to go now!
 
07-12-12, 6:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 13
You know, if this movie gets released over here in the US, I will watch the dub. I'm willing to go that far to see this movie.
 
07-14-12, 5:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3201
Who will even sub the movie? I haven't really seen anything from Coalguys, Frostii, or Chihiro in a long time.
 
07-14-12, 7:44 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 497
I really hope both versions get subbed :<, there is the limited edition and the regular. The limited gives 40 more minutes of movie that makes it rounded to about 2 and a half hours of K-ON to fap to :'D ( jk ). But yeah let's hope that gets subbed over the regular first.
ban1o.jpg
 
07-16-12, 12:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1
Only 2 more days for the release! :D
 
07-16-12, 12:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1156
Accidentally I stumble upon this thread and it appears that it's only 2 days until the release! But considering the time in Japan it's only 1 day!

RyuKirin said:
I really hope both versions get subbed :<, there is the limited edition and the regular. The limited gives 40 more minutes of movie that makes it rounded to about 2 and a half hours of K-ON to fap to :'D ( jk ). But yeah let's hope that gets subbed over the regular first.
Seriously? I'm sorry, but who the f*ck is gonna buy the regular edition?! And who and why would you sub it? Maybe a better question: Why would they release it?
 
07-16-12, 4:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 147
I guess you are all misunderstanding the Limited Edition. From how I understand the ANN article, the movie itself is the same in both editions, it's just the limited edition contains 140 minutes of additional extra material, which is nevertheless not the movie itself.

But if it turns out that there will really be two versions of the movie - why would anyone want to watch or sub the shorter one? For the sake of completeness. For much of the same reasons that both original and extended editions of The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy are in circulation, and Star Wars fans eagerly desire re-releasing the untouched editions from 70s and 80s.
 
07-16-12, 10:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 5
Downloading it from japanese p2p networks as I type to pass it on to our translator. Look for a [FBI] release in the coming days
 
07-16-12, 11:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3201
meesles said:
Downloading it from japanese p2p networks as I type to pass it on to our translator. Look for a [FBI] release in the coming days


Oh my gosh~
 
07-16-12, 11:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 5
It was a fake file, porn lol. It'll be up in a few days anyways, something this popular won't be off the internet for long.
 
07-17-12, 4:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 186
After months, I randomly checked if the K-ON! movie DVD is out already, and it comes out tomorrow! Lucky :3
 
07-17-12, 5:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1125
Can't ... wait ... anymore :D
hgeronimo.png
 
07-18-12, 6:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 83
Okay! Who's doing it? I WANT TO WATCH IT NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
 
07-18-12, 8:53 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3
TODAY IS THE DAY!
 
07-18-12, 8:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 4
I SEE RAWS!!! SUB IT!!!!
 
07-18-12, 1:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 10
A Russian fansubgroup is set to have subbed it, but I couldn't find it. Not that I understand Russian, but I was thinking of simply putting it through Google Translate.
 
07-18-12, 1:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 51
Opravdu said:
putting it through Google Translate.


You'd probably understand Russian better.
 
07-18-12, 1:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 10
Aludile said:
Opravdu said:
putting it through Google Translate.


You'd probably understand Russian better.


The point is that I am studying Japanese, and I do understand quite a bit, but by no means enough to watch the whole movie raw. But with Google Translate's subs I might be able to get enough of an idea what a line is about.
 
07-18-12, 2:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 10
I just wonder why they have been added as subbers. I can't find it anywhere, so either someone is trolling, or they might be working on one. I don't know.
 
07-18-12, 2:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 31
This group's russian translations are actually bad.
 
07-18-12, 2:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 10
Yes, so would thier ratings suggest. I wonder how long an actual English translation will take. I remember there was a subbed camrip for the Haruhi movie, and someone just put those subs on the raws the day it came out, but I guess that hasn't happened here. Getting my hopes up for today was a mistake, I guess.
 
07-18-12, 3:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1156
Maybe people don't feel like doing moe after so much moe the last few years. Though K-ON was one of the first shows doing it in such a extensive way if I'm right. Or maybe Haruhi was just more popular. Or they are waiting for the BD raw to show up.
I'm actually just making something up, I have no idea.
 
07-18-12, 3:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 147
I think you should actually try watching it raw. It is a really great way to practice your language skills - and K-On isn't really that demanding linguistically. Just try, you may get surprised about how much you'll actually understand :)
 
07-18-12, 6:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3201
I think everyone needs to calm down a little XD.

The movie just came out like today. And there are no BD raws yet. Translating the entire movie will take time, and some groups are probably waiting for the BD.

I would wait at least a week before speculating there is no interest or something.
 
07-18-12, 6:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 60
GarLogan78 said:
I think everyone needs to calm down a little XD.

The movie just came out like today. And there are no BD raws yet. Translating the entire movie will take time, and some groups are probably waiting for the BD.

I would wait at least a week before speculating there is no interest or something.


Yes. It is a little hilarious to think "there's no interest in K-On". It has one of the biggest fan bases I've ever seen.
 
07-18-12, 7:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3812
kFYatek said:
I think you should actually try watching it raw. It is a really great way to practice your language skills - and K-On isn't really that demanding linguistically. Just try, you may get surprised about how much you'll actually understand :)


Indeed, I watched it raw and it was just fine. Of course I did miss a good amount of the dialogue, but watching it as it is now and a second time with subtitles in a few days is the best way to go about it.
 
07-18-12, 10:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 43
The wait is killing me. But, I shall wait some more I guess. *sits and waits* Any body wanna play cards?
 
07-18-12, 11:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 5
Guys chill yo nips, we can't just shit subs out in a day. The movie's a lot of work to do it nicely, and it took the TL like 4 hours to do 30 minutes of it. Songs are done, raws being downloaded, give it a couple more days and be patient!
 
Top
Pages (3) -0.2 0.8 [1.8] 2.8 »
Advertising     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy