Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 4, 2011 10:04 PM

Sep 2010
Welcome to Ask your Admin/Officer Page!!!

As the title says, this is were you ask your admin/officer anything that you wanted to know about them.

The following Admins/Officers:

AkatsukiUlquiora
linette
LoveBerries96

If the Admin is Cross out they do not what to follow the rule below

Here are the rules to this page:

1. The Admin/Officer reserve the right not to answer questions and/or inquiry that he or she may take foul, disrespectful and/or improper. This includes but not limited to, personal information (location, cellphone number, race, nationality etc.)
  2. Strictly NO use of foul language. Should you hate your Admin/Officer, and cannot contain your most haughtful angst, we suggest you use spoiler tags and/or symbols such as *,^,&.%, etc.
  3. You can ask your Admin/Officer anything.
  4. You can direct your question from a certain Admin/Officer or can be a general question to all of them.
  5. There are no limit to the number of questions that can be asked.
  6. Should the question had been raised and was answered already. Your question will not be answered anymore. (But it may still depend if the Admin/Officer would like to answer the question again.)
  7. Keep in mind that an inactive Admin/Officer will be demoted so there will be a time that a certain Admin/Officer will no longer be an Admin/Officer.
  8. Some Admins/Officers are busy with their work or school so we encourage patience if a certain Admin/Officer cannot reply to your question.
  9. Your questions will be answered asap.

Given the rules mentioned above. Please feel free to post any questions you may have. And don't forget to include the name of the Admin you would like to ask.

Looking forward to know you more! (^__^)
AkatsukiUlquioraDec 4, 2011 10:08 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 24, 2012 6:26 PM
Jan 2012
I've got a question... It's a bit of a dumb one though =p The wallpaper/banner on the club's front page.. what manga is it from? it looks like a good one =p Other than that... admins, what manga would you recommend/ what are your 3 favourite love stories?
Feb 25, 2012 12:17 AM

Sep 2010
Archaedon said:
I've got a question... It's a bit of a dumb one though =p The wallpaper/banner on the club's front page.. what manga is it from? it looks like a good one =p Other than that... admins, what manga would you recommend/ what are your 3 favourite love stories?

Sorry It was just a random picture found in google but not sure if its a anime or a random fan made picture

My Top 3 favorite has to be

1- Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai
2- GE ~Good Ending~
3- Ichigo 100%
Feb 25, 2012 12:40 AM

Sep 2010
It or may be these
http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/mizuiro
http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/natsuiro-no-sunadokei

Well if it's not then I couldn't find it in the anime list so I guess it's a fan made picture

Anime Girl With Blue Hair
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Nominees for the Polls

Impartialfate - Sep 10, 2012

1 by emanime »»
Oct 26, 2012 4:14 AM

» [Game] Character name ( 1 2 3 )

linette - Apr 8, 2012

101 by emanime »»
Oct 26, 2012 4:12 AM

» Comment on the member's list above

Impartialfate - Sep 22, 2012

0 by Impartialfate »»
Sep 22, 2012 8:26 AM

Poll: » Vote for the manga of the month-August{close}

linette - Jul 3, 2012

4 by biibis »»
Aug 29, 2012 4:33 PM

Poll: » Vote for the couple of the month-August{close}

linette - Jul 3, 2012

7 by biibis »»
Aug 29, 2012 4:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.