MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

[School] Infirmary
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Shiroku✰Highschool »» [School] Infirmary

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (57) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
12-21-11, 3:46 AM

Nodding, he allowed her to close the curtains for him. Taking off his blood-strained jacket, he touches it, feeling the warmness that lingered on. It is going to be difficult to wash that off, perhaps he should send it for dry cleaning instead, but does the school offer dry cleaning?

Putting aside the dirtied jacket, he closes his eyes and focused on the control of his flow of energy, but the flow was interrupted by something and he can't unblock it. Cold sweats gathered, and he finds himself frowning deeper than usual. His entire body was shaking and he can't stop it. His face is washed by tiredness and its apparently to anyone who would open the curtains now. Collasping, he used one of his hands to support him. Breathing hard, he tried to regain his breaths to stop his heart from beating too fast.

12-21-11, 3:59 AM

Tsukune was quite upset when he was told that the capsules were not available at the school, realising he now has to go through the trouble of going a distance to achieve them.

"It's for the best." He thought to himself.

The nurse simply smiled at him, replying to his call of trying to know her, telling me her name, and responding to the smile. Immediately afterward she closed the curtains. So I just sat their, respecting the privacy the Ning. After waiting a minute or two, Tsukune got up and began looking at the cabinets, curious what the the school has to offer medical wise.

12-24-11, 8:28 AM

At first, Aoi just watched when Tsukune was just idling abut the infirmary but the boy suddenly got up and went to the cabinets again searching for something. She decided that it would be better to ask the boy what he needed so that she would know now than to read his special circumstance later. Still, she remained standing beside the bed, just in case Ning wouldn't feel well again.

"If the medicine you need is not there then maybe I could ask Miss Vice Principal to get it for you", Aoi suggested.

Just then, Aoi could hear gasping sounds from behind the curtains. She didn't open it. From what she had known about Ning for their short encounters, he wouldn't like catching anyone's attention. Talking through the curtains, she asked.

"Are you okay?"
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.

12-24-11, 8:37 AM

Ning was experiencing persistent pain that was raising from the inside of his head. With the pain accompanied past memories that he had forcefully locked deep within, and now it seems that the pain has acted like some form of activator for the memories to come gushing in. The intensitity of the pain hits through the roof, but what hurts the most was experiencing all the negative experiences once more, throbbing pain makes him hard to focus on the external environment and all he could do now was to hang on to the poles of the curtain and pray for the best to come.

12-24-11, 9:22 AM

Tsukune looked over his shoulder and smiled Aoi. "

"I'm fine. Just seeing the medical technology of the school." he claimed

He went over behind the curtain, not going inside of it, he said, "Ning, you are in good hands. So please cooperate. I'll be heading to the school yard, so I'll see you later."

He headed towards the door, but stopped suddenly. He shuddered then he raised his arm towards his face, and sniffs it. He gently clamped down upon it, licking whatever comes out.

12-25-11, 8:16 AM

Tsukune Aoi

After Tsukune got enough blood from his wrist, he stopped, and removed his teeth. He then shuddered again, his eyes changing from Light red, to blood red, and back, he then looks back, making sure nobody saw him.

He then makes a exit towards the School yard.

12-25-11, 12:44 PM

Ishikawa

Makoto continued to observe the nurse and students. Ever since he got back into civilian life, people-watching was one of his main hobbies. He's able to quickly tell things about people from their mannerisms and body language, such as what sort of mood they're in. One of the students was heading towards the door, but then he stopped. Next he did something very odd; he bit himself, hard enough to draw blood. And then he seemed to consume it.

Does this kid think he's a vampire, or is he some occult fanatic? To each their own, I guess. Makoto was hoping that either the remaining student would be on his way, or would remain in the infirmary for the night. While he truly wasn't in a rush, he would need a smoke soon.

12-26-11, 8:30 AM

Aoi Ajisai

Aoi glanced and nodded as Tsukune decided to leave. She was somewhat relieved that the number of people that she had to entertain had reduced. She directed her attention back to her patient, not noticing the boy biting his own wrist enough for him to bleed. She went inside the the area behind the curtain.

Greeted by the sight of Ning suffering from severe pain, Aoi bit her lip. She wished she could help, but he had refused her offer so many times. She wasn't going to ask if he was alright because it was obvious that he wasn't. She could try and knock him out but she didn't want to treat pain with pain.

"Shall I get you water?" she asked, her voice slightly trembling.
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.

12-26-11, 8:38 AM

Ning

Unknown to him, something in his body had act like a key that unlocked all the surpressed memories that he had hidden away. The overwhelming feelings swept through him like the tsunami waves, each time stronger than the other. It was extremely difficult for him to tell the difference between reality and hallucinations. Everything seems so real yet not.

Tears and sweats mixed with perfect harmony and brought more prompting pain to him. In a distant, Ning seems to hear someone's voice, he can't recognise whose it was, but it brought him comfort. Struggling, he held on to Aoi's shoulders.
Modified by Ningx, 12-26-11, 7:56 PM

12-26-11, 11:23 PM

Aoi Ajisai

Aoi was surprised that Ning held onto her shoulder. His grip on her conveyed the pain he was feeling but she didn't push him away. Instead, rubbed his back gently as if she was calming someone down. She thought that maybehe was experiencing like someone who's having some sort of bad dream so she whispered.

"It's alright, now", she said, trying to make him relax.

12-26-11, 11:42 PM

Ning

"No father, please don't.. I beg you please.." Ning was suffering as he experience yet another bad memory, the cycle of nightmares seems to be on a loop and just pushed him further and further away from reality.

He thought he was stronger than this, he thought he would be ready for this yet when it does happen, he realized how helpless he was against it. It was as if he had traveled back to the time where he was a powerless child.

His father, the person who he should be respecting the most, the supposed role-model in his life, stood in front of him, on his hand was a flaming katana, he raised it above his head, ready to release its fate upon him. Ning shuts his eyes as his body froze in fear.

"Please let this be over." he prayed.

12-27-11, 12:40 AM

Aoi Ajisai

Aoi was quite worried when her method of trying to appease Ning didn't work. Aoi reached for her coat pocket for her handkerchief and wiped away his sweat. Then she noticed that he was also crying, maybe from the pain.

"No father, please don't.. I beg you please..", she barely heard him say.

Aoi moved closer so she could hear him speak. She wasn't being nosy about the boy's past. She figured that he was experiencing a psychological trauma from his past. She needed to find the clue to break him out of his pain. Soon enough, his next sentence sounded like what she needed.

"It's over Ning", she whispered, hugging the boy.

12-27-11, 12:56 AM

Ning

Just as the katana was about to unleash its rage on him, everything seems to have stopped, and a blinding light glowed from his back, it was overpowering yet warm. He finds himself captivated by it and walked towards it like an animal attracted by the sight of water.

As the light engulfs him, darkness appeared from the middle of nowhere and embraced him with it. The silence was deafening but soon he heard a voice that sounded angelic, he tried to figure out where that was coming from or what that voice was trying to tell him but it was useless.

His father by now had caught up from him, with his flaming katana in hand, his stern and coldness voice spoke "You have no right to be part of this family, I should have kill you when you were born. But its better late than never, I shall put an end to your pathetic life."

Ning's voice trembled with fear, he tried summoning his ice magic but that did not work against him. "I'm sorry father, I'm really sorry. I won't do it again, I swear,"

12-27-11, 1:19 AM

Aoi Ajisai

Aoi knew that what she did hasn't snapped him back into reality because, if it did, Ning would have detached himself from her immediately. She glanced sideways trying to see what kind of expression he had. At first, he seemed to have calmed down but then it was replaced with a pained expression.

Aoi gently placed the boy to lay down on the bed, which she did with some difficulty. She held on to his hand because she thought it might feel comforting. With her free hand, she constantly wiped his face because he was sweating profusely.

"I'm sorry father, I'm really sorry. I won't do it again, I swear", he said.

"It's alright now", she said, trying to sound reassuring. "You are forgiven."

Aoi was worried if she was saying the right phrases or she might just be making it worse.

12-27-11, 3:24 AM

Ning

"It's alright, you are forgiven" a gentle and calming voice floated to Ning's years. He paused, and he whispered "Really?", however the image of his father remain towered upon him, he was brought back to the point of time where he was only five. A defendless kid unable to stand against his father.

A stern and angry voice stormed against him, "No Ning you are not forgiven. You are never going to be forgiven, rid that idea from your head now and face your fate,"

Ning's face paled as his father dragged his katana across the floor, walking towards him. He prayed to the Gods above for help, but got none. "What've I done, Father? Tell me.." his voice trailed off, leaving saddness that was apparent.

12-27-11, 4:12 AM

Aoi Ajisai

Aoi frowned. It seemed that her attempts to get him out of his nightmare failed, and twice at that. Although, she did notice that he would relax when she talked to him but right after, he would be back to that expression he was showing. Once again, he spoke and she answered.

"I don't know, Ning. But please wake up", she pleaded.

12-27-11, 4:53 AM

Ning

"Whose voice is it that I've been hearing, it sounds so familar yet distant. " he thought, hiding under the stairscase away from his father sight, "I've seem to be forgetting something, what is it that I've lost. I've got a feeling that it is important, just what is it?.."

Out of the blue, a force dragged him out of his usual hidding place, "So this is where you'd been hiding? You punk, you think you can escape," came the voice who he knows so clear, it was his brother, the one with a talent that comes once in a thousand years. He glared at him, not giving up his fight.

"Who do you think you are looking at you dirty rat," with that he started punching him in the stomach, Ning bits his lips and take in all in. It wasn't the first time and neither would it be his last.

"Step aside my son," he froze as the owner approaches him from his back, his brother bowed and stared at him that spells "Let's see what you've got" type of look.

"Ning, why did you not greet me?"

"My deepest apologies, Father." He looked down, the man who contributed to his birth towers above him.

The sound of a tight slap sounded throughout the entire empty hallway, the servants have been wise to avoid this area when he is around.

Ning covered his face with one of his hands, it had started to swell a little. Just another injury to add to the list. His wounds never gets the chance to be fully covered before he gets a new addition. He had not recalled a time where he was not in pain, but he is now at used to it. It does not bother him anymore. Truth to be told, he was ready to escape from this place that people call home.

Ning continued to shake in pain and fear as he play back what he experienced not so long ago.

12-27-11, 6:50 AM

Aoi Ajisai

Aoi was disheartened when Ning didn't wake up but she saw that he would relax when she tried to answer him. Tired of standing, she placed his hand down on the bed and went out of the space divided by the curtain. She wanted to sit.

As she moved out, Aoi saw the man still waiting by the door. She completely forgot that she had another visitor. She casually walked towards her table and held onto the swivel chair. She looked at the man.

"Sorry, I didn't expect to have so many visitors today", she apologized. "Was there something that you need?"

12-27-11, 7:00 AM

Ning

Ning woke up with the worst headaches he ever had, it seems that he experienced something from a distant pass but he don't have any recollection of anything, and that makes him panic. Struggling to get himself up, he pulled open the curtains and fell to the ground.

12-27-11, 8:45 AM

Aoi Ajisai

Aoi would've waited for the man to answer but she heard the swish of the curtains being drawn followed by a loud thud. She looked at the direction where the sound came from and saw that Ning had fallen to the floor. She quickly went to his side and helped him get up.

"You should take a rest first. I know you're still tired."

Aoi decided not to scold Ning. After all, from how he was earlier, it seemed that he'd been through a lot in his past.

Pages (57) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices