MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

C³ Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» »» C³ Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: C³ Episode 10 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

39 60.94%
4 out of 5: Liked it

14 21.88%
3 out of 5: It was OK

7 10.94%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 4.69%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.56%
Voters: 64

12-03-11, 8:20 AM
News Team
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Class rep. was told not to help out, and not letting them out... She's not feeling well, though.

More dance lesson, and Fear is harrasing Minorin girl for the breast prob.

The new doll... it was a prediction for what she would do? And she's doing still doing it!! And similar point? Inside the cello... is her weapon.

What? Minorin girl can change her hair color? and the new doll's gone.

Class rep. girl showed the guy what she's been hiding, using the weapon for that?

Kuroe is the next victim or enemy?? For receiving the bag with hair of dead inside?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

12-03-11, 8:39 AM

That dream Kirika had was disturbing as hell and painful to watch.

Fear and Kuroe trying to grope Konoha was priceless.

The hair, Kuroe is most likely the next enemy.

12-03-11, 12:23 PM

Holy shit! that Kirika scene was freaky as shit.

I only saw the raws so i don't know exactly what is said. I do think the drawback to Kirika using the Kurokawa Karen belt strap is that it eventually turns on it's user and crushes them like an anaconda snake. But because she has the Grimstorente's Love leather outfit, she gets resuscitated and healed after each session.

She seemed completely embarrassed to show Haruka this. Though Haruka being his goodhearted self seemed to smooth things over.

Though it was real freaky and painful to watch it really made the episode much more interesting. I can't wait for the subs.

Kuroe turning bad again. I'm not so sure. If anything I think the Bilbio family woman is behind this and manipulating Kuroe in some way.

12-03-11, 12:28 PM

Watching Kirika's fingers getting snapped back made me cringe a bit.

12-03-11, 7:16 PM

"Would you give me Kurokawa Karen?" was him saying "would you become mine?"
Kirika missed out on romance... BAM!
Note to self - Do not reply to: darthfanta

12-03-11, 8:05 PM

what a freaky episode. its episode like these that has kept me watching. I agree with Cirris that the girl from "Families" maybe manipulating innocent people to do her murders. I think her weapon has some sort of mind control because Konoha suddenly went crazy.

12-03-11, 8:58 PM

OMG I cannot like this episode better. Iinchou-san......

12-03-11, 9:15 PM

divinicide said:
what a freaky episode. its episode like these that has kept me watching. I agree with Cirris that the girl from "Families" maybe manipulating innocent people to do her murders. I think her weapon has some sort of mind control because Konoha suddenly went crazy.

That's Konoha's true self. she snaps sometimes when she is angry.

12-03-11, 9:24 PM

Konoha without glasses o_o
Scary and has blue hair...

Kirika... WTF, she has to go though that on regular bases?
I don't understand why she doesn't get it to Haruaki

The loli might be the criminal... What development =O

12-03-11, 9:38 PM

This episode was amazing in regards to Kirika and the tale of her cursed object’s curse. I take it more as a payment type but it really is just the curse of the object, This episode also made great progress in putting up a fight with Alice there. Fear/Konoha were great there. Finally the fan service of Konoha’s breast being mostly abused by Fear was fun. I know I should TT_TT but alas I am dry due to other animes.

About Kirika, right from the stat Kirika’s fan service in the spoiler
wa quite the surprise with those breasts and body with that cursed object, that ass and even where the zipper is? Although it looked more darkened thus censored. Seems ti was shown better. While I still mesmerize of the setting her room is presented in. I keep wondering WTF is that red thing here? I know it could be a representation of Shin but I don’t grasp it really. What I do get is that black ribbon acts like a snake here. The shadow clearly shows that. Nice white cat phone strap of Kirika. Right away I knew when Kirika was surprised here something was up in that last conversation with her partner. Furthermore I was wondering why Kirika was feeling sick here when her thing is supposed to heal her totally. Kirika was quite something with her faces in the spoiler
Super MOE time! I was surprised a little that Yachi does bring her all the way to her place and somehow Kirika still is looking down here. Her room is still shown really dark and especially with the set up here. Part of Shin’s work to show the dark twist that is to come soon. My favourite is the following,

Somehow paired with Kirika’s way of speaking here with her lips got it really horny as a situation. However the situation got totally bad and disgusting really. Despite the nice fan service in the spoiler
of Kirika to start it out nice it soon turned ugly with Kirika having drool drip and still that point being red is now blue? Why? More of my man Shin doing his things. I was so OMG at Kirika in the spoiler
it was so painful that half of it had to beautifully arranged with art by Shin Oonuma himself to make it look less grotesque.
This really surprised me of him. I never though he would go in this territory specifically. I don’t want to imagine WTF happens with the breasts. In thee end I liked seeing Kirika here and her breast fan service here. That last part of her in the bed in the spoiler
was splendid.

I really liked of Shin Oonuma is the following,

That is quite an amazing artistic display in the Christian department in regards to Alice. It looks really nice. As such Alice was a great fighting machine with that hammer of hers and tactics.

About Alice, Alice sipping tea was fun, considering the money she dished out to pay for it. Now I was really surprised by her speed here. I did not think she would run that fast. She even managed to avoid Fear’s wheel. The whole violin intro was fake since the OP2 shows her real weapon anyway. I still loved her poses of intro in the spoiler
she looked better than Peavy but less badass. Her block was nice but most of all it was her sudden raising the hammer in the air along with that Shin depiction of her here whom is amazing and the big explosion that I see a potential threat big time. I should know that the girl here by giving that bag with the cross symbol has something to do with Alice there.
  • The beginning in the spoiler
    was sure the Fear festival of abusing Konoha's breasts rather very aggressively. As in squeezing the m hard. Even Kuroe joins in. The depiction of one of the gropings here was well done.

• That is one hell of another blood gross depiction in the spoiler
    pretty wild IMO.

• Loved that other self of Konoha in the spoiler
    looks better and more wild.
So in thee end rainbow hair girl is part of the problems stemming from Alice and possibly this one here along with the one that gave the bag. Or are they all the same but in different disguises? Remains to be seen. Overall Kirika is to get pity from many. The shit she has to go through no one should forever due to a curse. No way.

BTW Image Stitches done in the spoiler
2 nice ones of Kuroe.

End card in the spoiler
is of Shiraho, which is nice.

Did some GIFs in the BLOG:
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=625131
Some ecchi ones of Konoha/Kirika.
Modified by Yumekichi11, 12-03-11, 9:43 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

12-03-11, 9:49 PM

Okay, this episode was definitely the best by a flipping mile since it was the only one that has made any lick of sense~

Now, let's get this analysis of mine out of the way...

Things that were cool: blue-haired Muramasa, the school nurse, and the entire bondage scene with the class prez and generic male protagonist #10,485.

I must admit that I don't really understand the class prez much at all, since it seems like she's always trying to convince the audience that she deserves a role in something pretentious like the Twilight movies or anything of that ilk, but I believe this episode did a little better in demonstrating her character--certainly better than every previous episode beforehand. Also, it feels like our villain is actually doing something, considering that she didn't even resemble anything remotely close to a villain in the last episode; though, I'm going to avoid mentioning that train-wreck-of-an-episode again as much as I possibly can from here on out.

Overall, as I stated above, this episode was certainly the best because I could actually tell what was going on: there was plot intrigue, there was character development, there were comedic elements--and all of these didn't feel completely mushed together into an amalgamation of suck this time.
Modified by BL2W, 12-03-11, 9:56 PM

12-03-11, 10:11 PM

gawh that Kirika part made me cringe i'm pretty weak when it comes to that kind of stuff and even if they didn't show it i still closed my eyes lol.

12-03-11, 10:38 PM

Okay..

Cell phone guys voice is the ex-class President of the show Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi?? Anyone agree?
Lovin' the bod on Kirika ^w^

Konoha can change forms when glasses are off? seems like a super kick ass evil form.

FINALLY FEAR GETS NEW WEAPONS, YES! I was sick of the 12th dimension drill or 8th dimension wheel thing stuff.

What Kirika showed was kind of much for me, all the snapping and crap. *Shiver* Doing that for your own amusement super M! Awesome BGM with the guitar when Haruaki and Kirika were talking (after he put her in the bed). Seems like Kirika likes him but Haruaki only likes her as a friend?

Kuroe the killer! or the innocent little hair cutter gal..

12-04-11, 12:05 AM

That was extremely... hot?
I was turned on and off during that Kirika scene. It was like OOOO... ooh... OOOO... ooh...
P.S.
A shame that UTW dropped it, fucken Hadena subs were... well, let's say it needs tweaking (or revamping).

12-04-11, 12:20 AM

Kurogashi said:
That was extremely... hot?
I was turned on and off during that Kirika scene. It was like OOOO... ooh... OOOO... ooh...
P.S.
A shame that UTW dropped it, fucken Hadena subs were... well, let's say it needs tweaking (or revamping).

they didn't drop it lol, they edited that post after awhile saying they were just kidding

まったく、小学生は最高だぜ!!

12-04-11, 6:45 AM

Cirris said:

Kuroe turning bad again. I'm not so sure. If anything I think the Bilbio family woman is behind this and manipulating Kuroe in some way.

That nun is pretty much manipulating poor Kuroe, it's been proven just from the OP, she's an enemy.

12-04-11, 8:02 AM

Jkunjp said:
Konoha can change forms when glasses are off? seems like a super kick ass evil form.

I was like who was that, but when she put the glasses on I said "ooohh i want more of that" :]

and this...
katsu044 said:
gawh that Kirika part made me cringe

12-04-11, 1:22 PM

not bad i loved kirika after all that bone breaking scene shes so cute especially when she hides under her covers :D shows a softer side of her instead of a uptight class rep

12-04-11, 1:26 PM

Uwaaa Kirika... crazy and painful...

Well Kuroe may have been recruited by this evil organization (forget the name -_-') and came back as a spy ... or Alice did something to her and now she controls her.

lol Fear hard boob grab^^

12-04-11, 2:19 PM

The alliance is made and broken in the same episode!!!!

The thing with Kirika surprised me. She doesn't get off on that, right? Or does she?

I didn't know Konoha has another personality. That's pretty sawesome.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices