MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Fate/Zero Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Fate/Zero »» Fate/Zero Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (15) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Fate/Zero Episode 10 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!
 
232 57.14%
4 out of 5: Liked it
 
86 21.18%
3 out of 5: It was OK
 
46 11.33%
2 out of 5: Disliked it
 
26 6.40%
1 out of 5: Hated it
 
16 3.94%
Voters: 406

12-03-11, 10:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 4624
Yeah they pretty much expanded it to fit this episode.
Which leaves me wondering how the last 3 episodes will proceed.
There's nothing left to animate if they're aiming this to end at the same place as the end of Vol2.
Let's just see I guess.

inb4 filler
>_>
 
12-03-11, 10:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 47
belatkuro said:
Yeah they pretty much expanded it to fit this episode.
Which leaves me wondering how the last 3 episodes will proceed.
There's nothing left to animate if they're aiming this to end at the same place as the end of Vol2.
Let's just see I guess.

inb4 filler
>_>

According to the episode titles and descriptions(assuming they are accurate) The season will end
 
12-03-11, 10:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 21
I know everyone and their mother is going to be all "AWWW KAWAI CHIBI RIN!!!!!!!!!"

But really, this had almost nothing to do with F/Z. Felt more like a left out backstory episode of Stay night.
 
12-03-11, 10:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 644
Gamaliel said:
Filler? what a hell are you guys talking about?

It's common in fate/zero the development of the characters along the story, and now we can see another side of Tokiomi, one of the less explored characters so far. I don't care if we have Rin, just because she is a character of fate/stay night this is a filler to please fans? you got to be kidding..

Kariya and Ryunosuke show up too, and the episode has nothing to offer to you guys?

My only complain about the episode was the ending, which looks out of place, seeing tohsaka rin back to her ordinary day in school was unecessary, but I'm impressed by how far this episode could progress, Especially for those who read the novel, and saw many things that were created just for the anime adaption.

If you guys want to see fight scenes every episode, go watch some shounen, and stop trolling in this forum.


People aren't trolling but voicing what they feel is a rather slow and draggy episode which equates to a sort of filler.

Uh I dunno what you have been watchingl but this is NOT common in fate/zero. Sure development of characters is OKAY but not when it's dragged out across an entire episode. It's not about seeing fight scenes every other episode but seeing some sort of character development. Ryunosuke showing up offered nth since we already know how much of a perverse murderer he is and we knew from ep 1 about this side of tokiomi when he left his family. In fact the only important point this episode is the conversation between kariya and aoi, which should've taken only 5mins. People are right in saying that this is a fanservice episode for rin fans, coz it is.
 
12-03-11, 10:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1115
Gamaliel said:
Filler? what a hell are you guys talking about?

It's common in fate/zero the development of the characters along the story, and now we can see another side of Tokiomi, one of the less explored characters so far. I don't care if we have Rin, just because she is a character of fate/stay night this is a filler to please fans? you got to be kidding..

Kariya and Ryunosuke show up too, and the episode has nothing to offer to you guys?

My only complain about the episode was the ending, which looks out of place, seeing tohsaka rin back to her ordinary day in school was unecessary, but I'm impressed by how far this episode could progress, Especially for those who read the novel, and saw many things that were created just for the anime adaption.

If you guys want to see fight scenes every episode, go watch some shounen, and stop trolling in this forum.


You're completely missing the point.
 
12-03-11, 10:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1160
Well this isn't technically filler since it was in the novel, but it can be considered it due to making a whole episode out of it. I enjoyed seeing this expanded on though, I hope they expand on Kiritsugu's past in the 2nd half as well That would be a very interesting episode if they dedicate a full one to it.
Ok™
 
12-03-11, 11:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 76
McRib said:
Well this isn't technically filler since it was in the novel, but it can be considered it due to making a whole episode out of it. I enjoyed seeing this expanded on though, I hope they expand on Kiritsugu's past in the 2nd half as well That would be a very interesting episode if they dedicate a full one to it.


In a few words you said what i was thinking.

yes, probably I missed the point a few minutes ago,I apologise.

what i was trying to say in my previous post wasn't necessary about fillers , but the whole "this episode was pointless" thing.

thats because for now, The only thing that we know about tokiomi in the show is that he is "boring", that he married with the girl that Kariya love the most, and that he has friends with the church .

In other words , basically nothing. Without this "filler" the only character development for him would be in the end of the second season.

As I said, i'm not interested about RIn, but the other characters that showed up, and seeing more about tokiomi was a bonus, and coherent with the rest of the story.

So i do hope for more of this expanded episodes, especially because the story is in the right pace, we aren't losing anything yet.
 
12-03-11, 11:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 973
-Quasar said:
Weakest episode.

They could have skipped this and not a single fuck will be missed.

Also, what is the point of creating a thread if you haven't watched it yet or any input to post?


Yeah this was the most boring episode and i actually kept skipping through the whole thing. If i want to see Rin i rather see the teenage one. LOL

Seems like Gamaliel cant take it when somebody calls a boring episode boring.
 
12-03-11, 11:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 121
Well I liked the ep. Nice to have some stuff between tokiomi and rin. Super worms kariiya against starfish was great!

Well, maybe it was a bit long, I would have preferred an expanded version of lance flashback... and 1/3 less of rin's adventure...

but at least it had a happy ending... Good animation, and ambient music :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
 
12-03-11, 11:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 749
3 epi left, i guess no servants (or master) will die (or eliminated) off this war?
which makes the next season even more exciting
"....i am the villain in this story"
 
12-03-11, 11:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1482
Bolt_ said:
Well, maybe it was a bit long, I would have preferred an expanded version of lance flashback... and 1/3 less of rin's adventure...)


QFT

I'm not a fan of Rin from the start, so this was actually boring for me. The only good part is when Kariya showed up.
[img]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Kai_Max61.png[/img]

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
 
12-03-11, 11:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 6745
Rin actually saving the kids didn't sit well, but really a big part due to it not being in the novel at all. Which i know kinda sucks, if I didn't previously read the novel i may not have found fault. I mean, for me at this point Fate/Zero is supposed to be a story of hopelessness and terror and Rin saving Kotone took a little from that. Her not finding Kotone in the novel felt like a stage setter for the terrible world of magic her life is gonna pass through. But as an episode besides that, it was great.

But next episode is gonna be the best, most epic piece of cinema fkng ever!
I WILL FEED YOU AIDS!!!1!!!!!+!!!!


 
12-03-11, 11:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 282
Loved it. Absolutely loved how they expanded the stuff from the novel.
 
12-03-11, 11:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2150
Opinions certainly depend if you have read the novel or not. Since I haven't, I can only base upon what I see in the anime plus the F/SN VN. With that said, Rin showed she was at a high level already at that age. It's no wonder she's an excellent magi when she grows up.
 
12-03-11, 12:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 121
Well i didnt rread the novel, but I know what happened there... so this ep, well gives you some happy moments (that this series needs :P)

Well, I dont hate rin... But my highligh of the episode was seeing more about tokiomi, kariya and aoi
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
 
12-03-11, 12:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1535
I actually did think that this was a filler, but it was an enjoyable one, nonetheless. It's probably because I really disliked Rin after Heavens' Feel, but thanks to this episode, I started to like her again.

Also, I really like that dialogue between Kariya and that woman who's supposed to be Rin's guardian at the time. Quite a sad scene, if you think about it and knows what happens in the future.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
 
12-03-11, 12:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 767
guyklc said:
that woman who's supposed to be Rin's guardian at the time.

You know, you can also use the word "mother"
 
12-03-11, 12:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 76
besides Kariya and his "magic" the best part for me was:

 
12-03-11, 12:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1
Not the best but not the worst. I actually pretty much enjoyed this episode.
Nice episode before the big one=D Rin was adorable and I started to like Kariya too.

Bolt_ said:

Well, maybe it was a bit long, I would have preferred an expanded version of lance flashback... and 1/3 less of rin's adventure...

C'mon..... I rather watch this episode 10 times again than watch that flashback of crappy love story of his.
Modified by LordS, 12-03-11, 1:16 PM
 
12-03-11, 12:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 121
LordS said:
C'mon..... I rather watch this episode 10 times again than watch that flashback of crappy love story of his.


oh well... I loved this ep, but I just wanted it a bit shorter... to each his own ;)

Maybe de BDs will give me more backstory of lancer/berserker/caster/assasin/archer/rider etc
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
 
Top
Pages (15) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices