Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2008 9:16 PM

Jun 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh, I quite liked this episode. The Communicator is one strange guy. XD I'm glad Rakka's more chipper now; hopefully she'll stay like this.

I can't wait to find out more about Reki~
Aug 21, 2008 9:21 AM

Aug 2008
Something really strange occurs with this wall..
Apr 19, 2009 2:08 PM

Aug 2008
I wonder what happened back there 7 years ago?

Anyway, you can say that the answers should be popping up on the succeeding episodes since this show is nearing conclusion.

One weird thing that happened back there that she lost all the black spots on her feathers. I guess this proves that there is a way to overcome the curse. This episode didn't elaborate that. However, it has something to do about accepting her sins or possibly touching the wall.

Jul 10, 2009 10:50 AM
Feb 2009
I don't think it was touching the wall, like the communicator said, to have sins is to forget your sin, or something along the lines like that. The same riddle that was given to Reki.
Nov 9, 2009 3:38 PM

May 2009
Something's missing here. Im not sure what.

Well anyway, a good episode. The wisdom of the comunicator is worth thinking over.

Im already sad that it's only 13 episodes... I can't imagine solving all the mistries of this strange world and the past of Rakka and Reiki in only four eps., that conclude this anime.

Well the sad thing about life is that the nicest things pass so quickly... it's so depressing! -_____-
Jan 6, 2010 11:23 AM
May 2009
So Reki KNEW that Rakka was Sin-Bound! I have suspected it and now it confirmes my theory...

anyway poor Reki. I hope she'll become blessed Haibane in the end.
Jun 24, 2010 10:10 AM
May 2008
The communicator is quite an interesting character, very ambiguous, but very human.

Anyway, some interesting stuff revealed... and hinted at, but hopefully answers will be a bit more concrete by the end.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Sep 27, 2010 1:23 PM

Jan 2010
great episode again ^^

she being trapped inside of the well like that and the renmei giving her stuff through a bucket reminded me of Hannibal :)..."It puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again"...wtf why would i remind this

Rekki was so selfish at the end...even if it's understandable,but still,why would she hope that Rakka will share the same fate as her?

5/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Nov 2, 2010 1:53 PM

Dec 2009
Hm... suicide? I can't even guess.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Dec 14, 2010 3:32 AM

Jun 2010
OOh, I can't wait to see the Communicator again. He's got some answers.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2011 12:06 PM

Jun 2009
The waiting kills me. I want to know what happened and why, but no answers are given. Still, I love the slow pace.

Reki is ill-fated, maybe it’s her constant regret about Kuramori’s depart and her selfish (although understandable) wish to not to be left alone what makes her be a Sin-Bound all the same.

I’m reflecting over the Communicator’s words, he’s truly a wise man.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Feb 21, 2011 3:54 AM

Oct 2008
I enjoyed this episode. :)
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Mar 25, 2011 12:42 AM

Dec 2010
While the communicator was an interesting fellow what he said is clearly debatable. Recognizing one's one sin does not mean one is not a sinner anymore. Rakka then said something like "oh if I think I have no sin then I become a sinner."

It's circular thinking, but I don't believe recognizing your own sin cleans you from that shame in any amount of way. Some people will have tainted lives, and there is absolutely nothing you can do about. It's just that way.

Besides the communicator I'm more interested in the Tagos that do go outside the walls. Well at least the communicator knows some shit like the medicine to color the feathers white. Seems to know so much more than he lets on too.
May 10, 2011 11:18 PM

Oct 2009
Holy crap, for a second I thought that Rakka died when Reki was like "she's free now" but then I realized it was about the curse. I'm glad Rakka is saved, though. But poor Reki. Once again alone.
May 18, 2011 9:56 AM
Jan 2010
My yuri goggles tell me Rakka and Reki should get married ASAP.
Feb 21, 2012 5:44 AM

Apr 2009
Very interesting that Reki wanted Rakka to remain sin-bound. She is such a tragic character.

Rakka became Haibane because she wanted to disappear and was delusionally thinking nobody wanted her around. However, someone took the form of a bird to try to tell her she should not disappear to stop her. The true meaning of the dream Rakka was talking about was that 1) the protective feeling she felt was from someone who cared about her in form of a crow trying to help her and 2) her sin was to thoughtlessly kill herself/leave without thinking how others feel.

Sin-bound are sinners (Haibane) but because they deny their sins so they can't repent. If you repent you are blessed and eventually accepted by the walls to leave. Rakka remained a sin-bound until the bird at the bottom of the well made her remember and understand why what she was a sin, therefore her curse disappeared. Touching the wall probably triggered her memory, maybe outside influence gets through the wall if you are right next to it. That would imply Rakka's memories really are from the other side of the wall and the wall's purpose is to force Haibane to find their sins themselves.

Haibane can only leave if they cure their sins by not denying them The wall is still a complete mystery though. I hope hearing Kuu's voice from inside the wall doesn't mean it absorbs Haibane, that would be disturbing.

...I wonder if I got that right.

Random guess: maybe Tago are sin-bound Haibane?

5/5 episode
Apr 30, 2012 5:34 PM

Aug 2010
I love how this show really makes me think about the symbolism behind everything, since it doesn't promise to give many concrete answers.

I think the walls and beyond are death, since no one who leaves can come back (excluding the birds and Tago), you can leave of your own accord (suicide) or you will eventually have to like everyone else (natural death), and no one knows what is on the other side (what happens when you die). By touching the wall, by touching death, I think Rakka now wants to live, curing the sin of guilt at being alive after a great sin. Its happened before in life that I've seen, some people want to die and disappear from the world until they come an inch of actually doing it, then they realize that life is precious for what it is.

I like the riddle of the Communicator and love the logic in it. Everyone sins, no one is completely innocent. If you can fess up to that, that you are a sinner, you realize that guilt and self-hate at sin in the past (especially a past you don't even remember) is pointless, a sin in itself, since everyone has something they've done wrong. Acknowledging that something you've done is wrong purges it to some extent, since if you did something wrong and don't think its wrong that speaks to having a bad character and personality that can't distinguish right from wrong, and if you don't admit it to yourself it makes the sin all the greater, because you don't learn from it making it more likely you'll do it again. Self recognition is important, but thinking no one sins, feels guilt or has pain but you is egotistical. If you can't admit that sin and wrongdoing are ever present, natural really, that in itself is a sin.

That's what I got from it anyway. I love these themes and all the discussion it brings up. Its presented so well, and not giving concrete answers really makes it better for me, because in life there are many things with no answers.

Holy crap, I love this show. Its set a new standard of excellence to me to a point where I want to unrate all my 10s to 9s because I have never seen something so amazing and thought provoking as this before.
Jan 7, 2013 1:20 PM

May 2012
Interesting development, especially with those special people whom not should be talked to.

Yea I wonder what's next and if Rakka will be alright!
Mar 12, 2013 3:44 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode.
May 5, 2013 6:17 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
The wall is so mysterious. I got a little scared when Rakka heard Kuu's voice. I wonder why touching the wall is so dangerous? Reki seriously knows a lot, and it seems like Kanna knows something too about touching the wall? I heard that Haibane Renmei gets more confusing, but wow, I really have so many questions. Nevertheless, great episode, I love some of the things the Communicator said, and also Reki's conflict that Rakka is no longer sin-bound. Of course Reki doesn't want Rakka to be sin-bound, but it's always nice to know that there's someone else like you. After all, she's tired of being left behind.
May 29, 2013 3:19 AM

Aug 2007
The Circle of Sin is one of the central themes of this series.

The gist of the quotes:
"To recognize one's sin is to have no sin. So are you a sinner?"
"But if I believe have no sin I become a sinner."
"This is the cycle of sin. Think about it. To spin in the same circle, looking for where the sin lies, and at some point losing sight of the way out. To find the answer is to find redemption."

This further shows that this series is more spiritual than religious.
I feel like this gives you very important information to live by.
If you are someone who has trouble breaking the sinner's paradox, you will forever be sin bound. You need to realize your sin and know that you will sin again, but to learn from your mistakes and forgive yourself will help you break the cycle and help you become a better person.

Sep 9, 2013 3:35 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Interesting episode.

As far as I can interpret, Rakka in her previous life must have commited suicide and the crow was someone who grieved for her. By remembering her dream and accepting her sin in a spiritual sense (not religious one), she's no longer bound by it, unlike Reki who is Sinbound and is destined to stay at the town until she accepts her sin.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 1, 2014 11:23 AM

Sep 2011
Marow said:
Hm... suicide? I can't even guess.
That was my first guess as well.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Jul 9, 2014 10:36 AM

Aug 2012
Feels like suicide within suicide at this point. I somewhat expect Rakka to wake up in a hospital barely alive.
The communicator is a fine therapist.
Reki has a lot of emptiness inside and she is also the one desperately in need for some help. Pretending to yourself that you're not depressed puts the one into a very dark place.
May 8, 2015 5:23 AM

Aug 2010
these past couple of episodes have gotten me 2hooked

StardustReverie said:

can't +1 enough
May 24, 2015 5:36 PM

Feb 2013
Reki touched the wall in the past? (or maybe someone else she knew did)

I'm really liking where this has been going these past couple episodes.
Oct 19, 2015 1:37 AM
Nov 2014
Rakka is showing signs of a suicide victim, damn.
Dec 4, 2015 5:14 AM

Mar 2010
Reki seemed a bit depressed that rakka isnt sinbound heh now she is still forever alone..

I wonder what is happening with Rakka? The communicator and tora dont appear as bad as they might seem.
Rakka might have commited suicide and is looking to atone for her sins? She realised shes not alone so her wings are clean now..just a wild guess
Jan 15, 2016 4:22 AM

Jan 2014
The communicator has beautiful eyes.
Jan 15, 2016 4:24 AM

Oct 2013
Does this episode confirm that the haibane are "dead" and the dreams they had while in their cocoons are hints to how they died?

The communicator is really cool.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jan 28, 2016 11:52 AM
Jul 2014
Well, my premonition came out true - it is Reki who we should feel sorry for, not Rakka...
Jan 28, 2016 11:56 AM
Jul 2014
Well, my premonition came out true - it is Reki who we should feel sorry for, not Rakka...
Feb 2, 2016 8:56 PM

Apr 2012
Really enjoyed this one.

Bit surprised no-one seemed concerned about leaving an injured girl alone with hypothermia though.
Nov 11, 2016 1:59 PM
May 2012
Lycan said:
The Circle of Sin is one of the central themes of this series.

The gist of the quotes:
"To recognize one's sin is to have no sin. So are you a sinner?"
"But if I believe have no sin I become a sinner."
"This is the cycle of sin. Think about it. To spin in the same circle, looking for where the sin lies, and at some point losing sight of the way out. To find the answer is to find redemption."

This further shows that this series is more spiritual than religious.
I feel like this gives you very important information to live by.
If you are someone who has trouble breaking the sinner's paradox, you will forever be sin bound. You need to realize your sin and know that you will sin again, but to learn from your mistakes and forgive yourself will help you break the cycle and help you become a better person.

Agreed. I'm feeling this Anime!
Feb 6, 2017 1:10 PM

Sep 2015
puqtato said:
these past couple of episodes have gotten me 2hooked

StardustReverie said:

can't +1 enough
I knew I couldn't be the only one who was thinking this
Jun 27, 2017 9:18 AM

Sep 2015
Well this episode was pretty creepy. And did a little bit of world building. Even though not much new information was gained. It feels like we're closer to the wall being explained. Just by seeing the Toras and Communicators in action in close proximity. I think right now I'm leaning towards thinking the Toras are Haibane who have taken their flight. Maybe it's not as sad as that sounds though. Like maybe being a Tora is alright once you're outside the wall.

I'm not sure yet. But the Toras expert maneuvering to retrieve Rakka from the well was really cool. And I thought the conversation with the Communicator seemed very important to understanding the series. The Sin-Bound riddle he posed was quite an interesting one. Quite the Catch 22 if I ever saw one. I also found it interesting how hands off he was in the whole approach. Kind of reminded me of a Meme Oshino/Kusuriuri in that sense. Though I'm sure it's all related to old Japanese stories of medicine men. I still find myself puzzling over the meaning of the bird. Even after Rakka and the Communicator worked to suss it out here. My guess is right now, in her previous life Rakka committed suicide. And the crow is her mother or someone who she hurt by doing so. May be totally off though.

This show continues to be a compelling mystery and an extremely symbolic spiritual journey. I feel like Reki and Rakka's relationship is going to come to a head soon. Especially after the attention it drew to Reki noticing Rakka is no longer sin bound. I'm mainly curious what the consequence is for touching the wall. You just fade from existence? What does the wall mean then. Is the wall itself a symbol for suicide?
Jul 1, 2017 10:26 AM

Feb 2016
GIANT WALL OF NOTES TO BE SUBMITTED TO THE GLORIOUS CONGLOMERATION OF MAL SPECIFICALLY PERTAINING TO EPISODE NINE OF THE SHOW HAIBANE RENMEI

• That feeling that someone was protecting her in her dream could mean that someone was with her when she was dying in her past life. Although, that’s only if the theory that they’re in the afterlife is true.

• That falling animation when she tried to jump and grab the lowest ladder rung and failed was pretty awkward. However, the touch of her shriveling up in pain and the noise she makes while doing was pretty nice. I could almost feel the pain myself.

• There were lots of nice touches in the rescue sequence. I like how patient the mute rescuer seemed when he tried to communicate with Rakka, and I like the consideration to the rescuer Rakka showed when she took of her slippers. The slowness and awkwardness of the sequence was enjoyable strangely enough. The lack of music really and good sound design really hammered the whole thing home.

• Rakka is not a meek person when she has strong feelings within her. Boldly asking the rescuers where Kuu is despite knowing that she’s expressly forbidden by tradition to talk to them is not an easy task. The line, “That’s not much to ask. Is it?” really hammers it all home. I’d say the voice actress does a good job here as well, but I’m not so good at judging voice acting.

• Extrapolating from the conversation between Rakka and the priest(???) haibane, it seems the religion of the Haibane seems to center on the walls. The walls are personified in their talk, and it seems they view the walls as some sort of god. This reflects the previous notions of other Haibane about the walls holding some sort of otherworldly power or sentience.

• Although the priest haibane came off as stern and arrogant (well maybe arrogant is a bit of a strong word) in his previous appearance in a previous episode, the way he handles Rakka is very wise and understanding. I guess there’s no real criticism of religion in this show. Or maybe not yet.

• Well, my first note of this episode seems to be proven right (kinda).

• That Circle of Sin sounds like good advice. The writer really knows how the depressed and grieving think.

• Reki’s face when she finds out Rakka touched the wall is hilarious. Like, the scene’s supposed to be tense, but seeing Reki’s face THAT tense was just funny.

• Anyway, Reki’s line, “an old man shouldn’t leave an injured girl all alone” seems to express some distrust with the Communicator.

• A part of Reki was actually happy that Rakka was sin-bound because then she wouldn’t be alone. I can relate with Reki in that regard.

• Rakka doesn’t want to kill herself now. We now know that after she says that she doesn’t want to disappear. Her self-hatred is gone for now.

• This episode was mostly an aftermath episode. The events of this episode only seemed to work as to let the events of the previous episode flow into the next arc of events. There’s a bit more world-building on the walls and how the cocoon dreams work. The Communicator turns out to be a wise man. Reki and Rakka get some more character depth. Rakka is finally recovering from her grief, if not already fully recovered. Rakka has become wiser. Reki is revealed to have enjoyed not being the only sin-bound angel, and is angry (maybe not the best way to word it) at herself for feeling this way. This was an okay episode. It wasn’t anything big, but it was still enjoyable.
"There’s no point in the world. But isn’t that wonderful? Because if there isn’t one, then you can decide what it is for yourself."
~ Filicia Heideman, Sora no Woto

"Senpai...please grow up."
~ Fumi Manjoume, Aoi Hana

"I wonder what tomorrow will bring."
~ Yunocchi, Hidamari Sketch: Sae and Hiro's Graduation Arc

Nov 13, 2017 12:24 PM

Jun 2013
I'm absolutely loving this. Rakka has emerged and gained some insight. The Toga and the Federation guy were cool. Though I wonder why they weren't worried about Rakka potentially freezing to death. Maybe they're callous, but maybe the wall and all the rules really are that important. Or maybe the Feathers are immune to hypothermia, or just can't die no matter what?

Reki is experiencing cognitive dissonance. She wanted what was best for Rakka, so she's relieved that she's not sinbound anymore. But at the same time, she's disappointed, because she wanted Rakka to stay with her longer. At least now Rakka now fully believes that Reki is there for her. Or so it would seem.
May 13, 2019 2:35 PM

Jul 2016
It was OKAY, not that bad
Jun 23, 2019 5:31 AM

Oct 2012
"If you feel that you're a sinner then you're not a sinner"
I like that, maybe there's a deeper meaning for it, but that was pretty clear enough meaning for me

I like this episode, the way Rakka being helped by those mysterious people
Seems like the one really need to be helped is actually Reki
"Signature removed"
Jun 23, 2019 2:58 PM

Mar 2018
I feel sorry for Reki. I hope she can remember her dream/sin as well.
Mar 23, 2020 6:27 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Amazing episode, so much mysteries and metaphors, I don't understand everything but we might get answers soon/
Jan 18, 2021 5:07 PM

Mar 2018
jackitsu said:
I love how this show really makes me think about the symbolism behind everything, since it doesn't promise to give many concrete answers.

I think the walls and beyond are death, since no one who leaves can come back (excluding the birds and Tago), you can leave of your own accord (suicide) or you will eventually have to like everyone else (natural death), and no one knows what is on the other side (what happens when you die). By touching the wall, by touching death, I think Rakka now wants to live, curing the sin of guilt at being alive after a great sin. Its happened before in life that I've seen, some people want to die and disappear from the world until they come an inch of actually doing it, then they realize that life is precious for what it is.

I like the riddle of the Communicator and love the logic in it. Everyone sins, no one is completely innocent. If you can fess up to that, that you are a sinner, you realize that guilt and self-hate at sin in the past (especially a past you don't even remember) is pointless, a sin in itself, since everyone has something they've done wrong. Acknowledging that something you've done is wrong purges it to some extent, since if you did something wrong and don't think its wrong that speaks to having a bad character and personality that can't distinguish right from wrong, and if you don't admit it to yourself it makes the sin all the greater, because you don't learn from it making it more likely you'll do it again. Self recognition is important, but thinking no one sins, feels guilt or has pain but you is egotistical. If you can't admit that sin and wrongdoing are ever present, natural really, that in itself is a sin.

That's what I got from it anyway. I love these themes and all the discussion it brings up. Its presented so well, and not giving concrete answers really makes it better for me, because in life there are many things with no answers.

Holy crap, I love this show. Its set a new standard of excellence to me to a point where I want to unrate all my 10s to 9s because I have never seen something so amazing and thought provoking as this before.

Up until Ep.4 the pace of the show was catching up with me but I held through as the early symbolisms hinted towards more to come and I'm loving what I've witnessed so far.

As far as my thoughts, jackitsu's quotes summarizes them pretty well.

People grow up with endlessly different experiences, different hardships, different dreams. These differences lead to different moral compasses so to speak, some knowing more of right and wrong than others, leaving those growing up in an environment that is much more challenging to overcome due to the inability to tell from right and wrong. Within these challenges, it becomes ever so important to have someone to confide in, to introspect on yourself and those around you, because without support, without someone, sin can overcome.

I feel that this shows ties into these thoughts quite nicely, where despite Reki's past, she was still accepted by those around her and cared for, and it seems to be the same with Rakka.

Of course, there are more questions than answers at this point but I think that's the beauty of it, as life often challenges us to find our own answers. Leaving just enough room for interpretation and introspection which has allowed this anime to really grow fondly within me fairly quickly. Looking forward to watching more.
Celest__Jan 18, 2021 5:14 PM
Apr 2, 2021 12:27 AM
Jun 2017
Huh, so I was as right as I was wrong. There is in fact something that can make your Sin stains disappear, but it wasn't used by Reki. It was only dye.

The Communicator was a gentle guy.

I wonder what's the power of the wall and the nimbuses. What's Haibane Renmei?

Was the acknowledgement of sin the necessary act for absolution? But this cannot be, as expiation is fundamental for the absolution to happen. There cannot be any removal of sin without any previous atonement.

It's like Rakka has received some kind of grace. But she's still the Fallen Angel.

Reki does seem to be expiating something.
Feb 8, 2022 7:59 PM

Feb 2021
actually liked he mask guy's conversation. everything after boring
Jan 14, 2023 7:58 PM

Mar 2018
It's funny, I felt an urge to watch this show again to be reminded of it's messages and symbolism and it just so happens to be coming up to the 2 year anniversary since I first watched this.

On this round, I read through https://cff.ssw.net/ for the shows many symbolisms and theories and I feel I better understand things as they unfold thanks to this. 

Rakka's sin comes from neglecting a friend in her past life, feeling that no one was there for her, committing suicide and therefore creating great heartache and pain for that friend feeling they didn't do enough for her when in reality, Rakka just never realized the support she had.

"One who recognizes their own sin, has no sin" Rakka realizes the mistakes of her past life, resulting in her no longer being sin-bound, but now leaving Reki feeling abandoned much as she has felt through the years. No longer having someone she could be with because Rakka's day of flight will now come in due time due to no longer being sin-bound. 

Leading to later episodes which will discuss Reki's reasoning for being sin-bound which I won't go into detail as this is further down but I'll say this; It's very masterful to see and understand how this all ties together, right from the start.  
Mar 9, 2023 6:05 PM

Dec 2022
For a "Sin-Bound" haibane, Reki seems to be a selfless angel in every sense of the word. There's a cruel irony in that.
Seeing more of the Toga was a welcome sight, including The Communicator. I figured they weren't going to be a boilerplate antagonistic faction (or even antagonists at all) when they were introduced, and they were willing to help Rakka, but that doesn't mean they don't have their own secrets and goals at the same time. Really enjoyable episode with interesting thoughts and circumstances to wrap your head around.

Shaded Horizon

Sep 13, 2023 3:12 PM

Sep 2017
I genuinely enjoyed this episode, it was a good breath of fresh air from all those meaningless grievances and drama.
I still don't understand it, what is the sin in forgetting your dream? Did Rakka clear her sin by remembering that bird(person)? By confessing her sin and opening up to the priest? Or by forgiving herself?
@Celest__ Thanks for the explanation, cleared a lot of haziness for me. I'll definitely check the website later. These kind of explanations are what make shows like Evangelion, Perfect Blue and Lain more enjoyable.
FatephileSep 13, 2023 3:25 PM
خ

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haibane Renmei Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

jacobpaige - Apr 24, 2008

261 by rasterman7 »»
Mar 22, 8:47 PM

Poll: » Haibane Renmei Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jacobpaige - Apr 23, 2008

77 by killugxn »»
Mar 10, 12:50 PM

» This is so beautiful.

lFrogs - Nov 16, 2022

22 by JizzyHitler »»
Mar 6, 7:53 PM

Poll: » I don't get the ENDING of this show, and it didn't answer any of the obvious questions the series kept teasing.

Cestlavie_ - Nov 11, 2023

8 by JizzyHitler »»
Mar 6, 7:11 PM

Poll: » Haibane Renmei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

jacobpaige - Apr 22, 2008

126 by Yabuki_kyoma »»
Nov 10, 2023 7:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.