Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 2, 2011 12:23 PM

Nov 2010
Here's where you can post you're favorite character quotes.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 2, 2011 12:34 PM

Nov 2010
My favorite Character Quotes so far.

It's not the face that makes someone a monster, it's the choices they make- Naruto

"Another example of how men are pathetic fools. You have this belief that once you embrace a women she belongs to you."- Kikyo

Kagome (to villagers attacking Jinenji's hut)I'll be at Jineji's so don't even think about attacking it, ok? Because if you do you'll all have to die because Inuyasha will have to avenge me!

Inuyasha: I will?

Kagome: You'd better avenge me! What am I supposed to do if you don't?

Inuyasha: Fine, I'll avenge you already.- Inuyasha

Kagome: I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't sure. I mean, he couldn't be that bad. Let's give him a chance, hear him out.
(Miroku wakes up and rubs Kagome's rear)

Kagome (runs into Inuyasha's arms) I was wrong. Kill him-Inuyasha

"I want you to be happy. I want you to laugh a lot. I don't know what exactly I'll be able to do for you, but I'll always be by your side."- Kagome

Inuyasha (to Sesshoumaru after he steals the Tetsuaiga) : Blah, blah, blah. A guy gets his hands on a new sword, and already he's lookin' for a soap box to stand on and preach it to the world!- Inuyasha

Inuyasha (Kagome lean on Inuyasha's shoulder): Uhh, isn't this a little close, Kagome?

Kagome: Deal with it, she's creeping me out. It's almost like she could spring to life any minute now.

Inuyasha: That was your motivation?

Kagome: What else would it be? Hey, get your mind out of the gutter and concentrate on what we're supposed to be doing!

Inuyasha: Gutter? As if. You were the one who jumped me and started pressing flesh!- Inuyasha

"Once the threads of fate are tangled they cannot be undone."- Kikyo, Inuyasha

Inuyasha (while Kagome is hugging him after thinking he's dead): I'm alive, so stop blubbering.

Kagome: (crying) I'm not blubbering.

Inuyasha: Alright, then crying.

Kagome: I'm not crying.

Inuyasha: You are too.

Kagome: Are not.

Inuyasha: Are so.

Kagome: Not.

Inuyasha: Are so

Kagome: Shut up and sit. (Inuyasha slam into the ground)

Shippo: Now he's dead. Inuyasha (this part was too funny XD)

Shippo: Is that you Inuyasha?
Inuyasha: (possesed by a flea demon) Don't think you can escape from me, you naughty little rascal. (pulls kimono off of his right shoulder) I'm all yours for the taking, my sweet, foxy darling.
Shippo: Inuyasha, snap out of it!-

Taylorgg12Dec 2, 2011 12:39 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.