MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

UN-GO Episode 8 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» UN-GO »» UN-GO Episode 8 Discussion

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
View Poll Results: UN-GO Episode 8 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!
 
67 67.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it
 
24 24.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK
 
6 6.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it
 
3 3.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it
 
0.00%
Voters: 100

12-01-11, 8:47 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 439
Nice ep

If you give a review of mine a helpful, god saves a kitten.
 
12-01-11, 9:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2231
I was waiting for the Inga skull (?) transformation at the end there, LOL. But it didn't come, which made it a bit more interesting, I guess. :P

I love how that brown haired guy blushed when Inga transformed. :P He's so unemotional otherwise.

And what happened to the novelist guy's mouth at the very end of the ep? O_o Melted and sealed over or something? And how?
 
12-01-11, 9:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 2627
It all makes sense now! XD

Un-Go really got like 5x better in the recent episodes. :D
 
12-01-11, 11:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 432
Exactly what this show needed. More episodes for the cases. :)

"FUCK ANIME, I'M GOING CAR RACING."
 
12-02-11, 1:06 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 250
At first, I had really high hopes for this anime. I expected it to be a really in depth mystery story and it didn't meet those expectations in the first 5 episodes. BUT the series has gotten increasingly better lately! The story is becoming much more interesting. This was a well done episode. However, I would much prefer if the story would get more plot twists and that the cases would get much more complicated. I really like this mystery of this "novelist". I'm looking forward to seeing how this one unravels.

Needs more Inga though. I want to see who he (or she) really is.

Next episode better be good!!
pine·ap·ple (pīn'āp'əl)
n. a pineapple is someone who is brunette on the outside but a stereotypical blonde dumbass on the inside
 
12-02-11, 4:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1272
Still crap.
 
12-02-11, 5:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 89
This show has gotten soooo much better. The two episode arcs are definitely the best. Next episode looks amazing!!
And know I know why he was leaning on air.



 
12-02-11, 10:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 425
great episode, like always, and next one looks as good!! XD
 
12-02-11, 1:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 14965
i thought that there was never a confirmation on how long this show was, for all we know it could be 11 or 13 or 24.
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me
 
12-02-11, 1:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 14965
DragonsWhip said:
Still crap.
coming from a guy with a bleach sig and avatar -_-
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me
 
12-02-11, 2:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 335
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
DragonsWhip said:
Still crap.
coming from a guy with a bleach sig and avatar -_-


Now now, not everyone can appreciate mature and intelligent anime :D
 
12-02-11, 2:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 14965
Heavenfang said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
DragonsWhip said:
Still crap.
coming from a guy with a bleach sig and avatar -_-


Now now, not everyone can appreciate mature and intelligent anime :D
well i dont think cause he likes bleach that he cant udnerstand this show even if this show does actually require effort, its just that implying bleach is a better show than this is just insulting
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me
 
12-02-11, 2:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 734
Blue-gal said:
There was an explanation to the air-wall!

Quesiton, how did he give the female prisoners the books across the fence?!


The books he gave them were actually patches of grass.
 
12-02-11, 2:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 11550
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Heavenfang said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
DragonsWhip said:
Still crap.
coming from a guy with a bleach sig and avatar -_-


Now now, not everyone can appreciate mature and intelligent anime :D
well i dont think cause he likes bleach that he cant udnerstand this show even if this show does actually require effort, its just that implying bleach is a better show than this is just insulting


Actually is not that insulting. Well Bleach has gone to much down the train for me to defend it but what if i said that some normal shounen is better? Will it be insulting?
The thing is that i find the comments and the defense for Un-Go exaggerated. Is like people want to praise it as masterpiece simply because it isn't another moe or shounen anime and not because it really is one.
It seems like we have thirsty people for senien who got seek of all the industry going moe, fan-service etc and now they are ready to praise anything with a serious facade even if it is just mediocre.
I'm not saying this show is bad and the last episodes have been quite intriguing, but seriously, people act like they never saw or read any good mystery and this mysteries seem godly to them when in reality this anime isn't really worth all that praise. Nothing horrible but is mileage away from being close to a masterpiece. Just because it's a little serious it doesn't mean that anyone who urges for serious anime should give it credit that doesn't deserve. It started with really mediocre episodes and just got to some quite decent ones at the last three. Nothing more than that. So i can't see why a decent shounen can't be better for example.
 
12-02-11, 4:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 14965
Monad said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Heavenfang said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
DragonsWhip said:
Still crap.
coming from a guy with a bleach sig and avatar -_-


Now now, not everyone can appreciate mature and intelligent anime :D
well i dont think cause he likes bleach that he cant udnerstand this show even if this show does actually require effort, its just that implying bleach is a better show than this is just insulting


Actually is not that insulting. Well Bleach has gone to much down the train for me to defend it but what if i said that some normal shounen is better? Will it be insulting?
The thing is that i find the comments and the defense for Un-Go exaggerated. Is like people want to praise it as masterpiece simply because it isn't another moe or shounen anime and not because it really is one.
It seems like we have thirsty people for senien who got seek of all the industry going moe, fan-service etc and now they are ready to praise anything with a serious facade even if it is just mediocre.
I'm not saying this show is bad and the last episodes have been quite intriguing, but seriously, people act like they never saw or read any good mystery and this mysteries seem godly to them when in reality this anime isn't really worth all that praise. Nothing horrible but is mileage away from being close to a masterpiece. Just because it's a little serious it doesn't mean that anyone who urges for serious anime should give it credit that doesn't deserve. It started with really mediocre episodes and just got to some quite decent ones at the last three. Nothing more than that. So i can't see why a decent shounen can't be better for example.
i dont praise it because it snot a shounen, i praise it because its got a unique charm and feel to it that i just find myself enjoying the show so much that these 30 min each week go by in a flash,

and bleach has gone way farther than just downhill it got pushed out a fucking plane without a parachute is what happened, and i love shounen, its just bleach is awful there is not a single redeeming quality about the show at this point.

also i dont think anyone praising this since it isnt moe since pretty much everyone in it is.
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me
 
12-02-11, 4:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2644
Monad said:
It started with really mediocre episodes and just got to some quite decent ones at the last three.


Eh. I do like Un-Go, particularly recently, though I think episode 6 has been the best episode so far - 7 & 8 were interesting and cool, but for various reasons I don't think they were quite as good. Do I think the show is the best thing since sliced bread? No, but I've definitely been intrigued enough to want to see where it is going and I like the characters. On the other hand, I did give up on Bleach after the 4th episode - I just couldn't get interested in it or the characters. I didn't think Bleach was crap either (at least, the first 4 episodes...), just not all that interesting.
 
12-02-11, 6:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 3121
That was great. SOOOO happy this show has gradually improved... too bad it's only 11 eps....

I cannot wait to see the next episode. It looks awesome.
 
12-02-11, 7:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2675
I wish the earlier episodes were as good as this one,only thing that made me lol was the fact that nobody finds Inga strange still..like that scene with Hayami *I'm not gonna let some kid inside!* *but how about a women?* S- Sure!.
 
12-02-11, 7:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 14965
Cratex said:
Monad said:
It started with really mediocre episodes and just got to some quite decent ones at the last three.
I did give up on Bleach after the 4th episode - I just couldn't get interested in it or the characters. I didn't think Bleach was crap either (at least, the first 4 episodes...), just not all that interesting.
aww dude you gave up on it before it got REALLY BAD,
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me
 
12-03-11, 3:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 87
No one thought it strange that Hayama, the police prosecutor's assistant, mentioned that guy in the cult who made his followeres see what he saw or whatever? That guy is bandaged up and appears in the ED...

So. I'm guessing the last 3 episodes will involve that guy, Benedito [the Kami], Kaishou and the chick in the ED who we saw in like episode 1, but was never explained who she was.
 
Top
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices